Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 5 years ago
Good but very confusing in parts.

Thank you for another chapter. Its great to see the story moving along. Firewine and her transformation was very confusing. You gave some explanation atvthe end of her section which helped but parts were very disjointed. The purpose of having Silver Flail arrested eludes me also. It appears to be disconnected and too short to give any meaning. I hope that is cleared up as your story moves along.

Thank you again for sharing your imagination with us.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love this story, however it needs a a few things. One and editor would help you a lot. Some of sentences host doesn't make sense or seemed disconnected. Two sometimes jumping from scene to scene doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting Story.

I have really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It pains me to see that this could be the end of this tale. I just discovered it and it is very good. I hope all is well and that you can pick it up soon.

AlluredAllured5 months ago

Hi Author, please dont let the series end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES