Disruptive Student Ch. 04 - Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

"Well, you have to start sometime." Evie said. Then she pulled Samantha's shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra and Samantha quickly covered her breasts with her hands. That gave Evie the opening she needed to pull her shorts down.

Samantha tried to cover both, but wasn't very successful. "Give me back my clothes." She whined.

"Samantha, you have a beautiful body, you should not be ashamed of it." Alexis consoled.

"Thanks, but I'm too self-conscious."

"You just need to get out of your own head."

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

Without speaking, Alexis leaned in and started kissing her passionately. Samantha immediately forgot about being naked and kissed back. They stood there and made out, groping each other's breasts for a minute before Evie wanted in on the action.

She got down on her knees and started eating her friend out. Samantha spread her legs to give greater access. The whole scene was super erotic and I was getting hard again. I had definitely gotten bigger. I was nearly as big as my forearm now.

I started masturbating as Evie started to finger Alexis as well. Both women were moaning in pleasure which made me even harder. I could tell they were getting closer to the edge, as was I.

It surprised all of us when I came. It was like a firehose. I completely covered them in my cum. It was all over their hair, tits, stomachs, butts, pussies, legs, and shoulders. It looked like they had been in an explosion at an Elmer's glue factory.

I immediately started apologizing, but I suddenly got lightheaded and passed out. That was apparently all I had left to give. When I woke up I was starving and feeling guilty for covering them. They said it was fine, they were more curious as to how I shot so much. We managed to find a spring nearby where they could wash off. We got back into the car and headed home.

As Alexis laid back against me, she said, "Maybe you should see Cylvia about those pills you are taking, because that's not normal."

Cylvia was the head of the department of Medicine at the college. I agreed, because she was right. That medicine had changed me in almost supernatural ways. As much as I was enjoying this, I needed to know if there were any side effects.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers
12