Distant Daughter

Story Info
He finally found the daughter he lost.
1.2k words
4.11
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suga67
Suga67
1 Followers

Wilson and Carla had been separated when she was still a child. She had no ready memory of him but he had looked her up and would see her on occasion as she would walk the few blocks home from work. The neighborhood she lived in was mostly apartments, so when he needed to move it had been easy to find a place close to hers, which made it easy to get a glimpse of her when he was out.

She had definitely blossomed into a luscious woman. As her father Wilson could appreciate how voluptuous and fit she was. One of the things that had attracted him to her mother was how athletic she was as a young woman. He could tell that part of her mother was something that she continued as an adult. After watching her for so many months, he found himself picturing her toned muscular body on those times he would jerk off in the bathroom at work. Of course there were the nights in bed alone. That is when he felt he could taste her sweet pussy as it drooled into his mouth.

One day out of sheer desperation (after he had realized he was behind her as she walked home) he accidentally on purpose bumped into her as she was walking. Stuttering an apology while realizing it was not her fault, Carla looked into his eyes. There was a warm familiarity, sensual not intense but enough to give her the desire to know him.

Strangely she felt the need to touch the shoulder that had touched her. She reached out to gently stroke that part of him. How could I be so interested in this stranger she asks herself. He smiled into her eyes and spoke gently that there was no problem and invited her to enjoy a cup of coffee with him in the shop that was just behind them.

The rich smooth browness of his voice was like the flavor of an orgasm... deep, thorough, cleansing, lacking in nothing. Her simple reply was.. I would rather enjoy your bed. Startled by her confidence slowly he nodded yes.

As they walked to his place he tried to make meaningful conversation but could think of nothing much beyond being between her generous strong thighs. Her hands lightly swung by her side slightly raising the skirt that would soon be off and forgotten. Her lips were full and moistened by the tongue that would momentarily be wrapped around his full hard cock. Her breath was slow and unhurried but would soon be ragged and gasping.

Her thoughts were rapidly becoming questions and doubts. Doubts about the passion that provoked this brashness. She is typically subdued in the beginning and not easily or quickly excited about the men she meets or sees. With this man she is comfortable but intensely turned on. There was the fear of not being who he might expect her to be after she was so bold to ask him to bed her. Her question was why did he feel so familiar, so like someone she had already let inside her warm wetness.

Continuing their walk to his apartment she slyly asked him if they had ever fucked. She wanted him but she wanted to know why the nearness of him had her wet between her legs and ready to suck his dick right there on the street. That thought made her even hotter. Stopping right there in the middle of the walkway, getting on her knees in front of him submitting to his thick hard cock in her mouth... sucking it hard.. making him weak for her...

He opened the door to the place where she would allow him to dominate her. His thoughts were of her under him, repeatedly pushing his dick and his tongue into her tight private places. Giving her what she might want after she had so bravely asked him to bed her.

At a glance she saw how neat he was, thus clearing her mind of the dread of walking into a musty unkept place. The chair by the sofa was where she wanted him first. She gently lead him that way with her lips firmly on his. The taste of him reminded Carla of that browness she had heard in his voice earlier. It made her eager to see more of him, his body strong and agile, smelled of a days work with the earthy cologne he wore. How could one man, a stranger be so arousing.. create such a feeling of intimacy.

Each tongue sought the other hotly searching to take whatever passion it could from the other. This is what he had dreamed of too many times..her in his arms waiting to be touched by him..stripping her naked of all the inhibitions she might have. He wanted her trust as badly as he wanted her body. With trust she would more readily submit to him without pausing to wonder who he is when he consumed her. To be completely dominated is what she longed for, but she had not yet let him know that.

She said, "let me taste your cum". Slowly, deliberately she unbuttoned his shirt kissing each part of his toned brown chest as she went down to the treasure she thirsted for. Her warm smooth hands touched his belly. He could not hold the moan that escaped his lips. She was so close to him. So close to opening a door that he would never wish to close. So close to being the daughter he had grown to love even without knowing who she really is.

She nuzzled his pubic hair while her warm breath aroused every part of him that had not been shared in a very long time. Slowly softly her moist lips stroked his now throughly erect penis. She would not hurry as she partially still wondered why him. She allowed his hard thick dick to slip into her wet willing mouth. She looked up into his lusting eyes as a startled gasp escaped his open mouth. Had she done something wrong. His look let her know otherwise. His look let her know that he wanted her.The way he licked his lips as he tenderly caressed her face removed all thoughts of hesitating. He raised his hips to further remove his pants. As his pants slid down his strong gorgeous legs it gave her a chance to show him the pain she wanted. She gave small igniting bites down the inside of his thighs. His moans let her know he wanted it. Yes, he wants the pain. The bites became more insistent but always followed by a sweet kiss. She saw the start of cum coming from his beautiful dick. Each bite she gave him turned her on even more.

One quick sharp bite made him jump just enough for her to ram his dick down her throat. He almost screamed as the shock of pleasure shot through his very core. Her throat and the pain was all he needed to shoot his creamy load into her mouth as she sucked him deeper into her throat. Each pulse of cum...she swallowed gratefully. One last kiss and he slide from her mouth. How could he have imagined it would be like this. She so effortlessly gave him so much more than he knew he wanted.

She stood and stepped away from him, removing her shoes to stand in her bare feet. She reaches back to unzip her dress and lets it fall to the floor.She stood naked before him. She had not worn bra nor panties that day.

She was beautiful...so much better than his dreams.

Suga67
Suga67
1 Followers