Distant Outpost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jones shoved his cock into the Captain's throat for a second time he lifted his gaze from her head to her body, then glanced at Aron between her legs and eventually shot a short almost accidental gaze at the window. He spotted the three bold privates who were spying at the affair, he grinned widely and showed them thumbs up. Smith, who lifted his head for a short break, noticed the gesture and followed his gaze. He reacted in the same way as his friend, then returned to the task at hand. Sarah was too focused on the deepthroating to notice anything, especially since all she could see was Jones' crotch and legs.

The deepthroating was gradually picking up the tempo, soon any pauses were gone and the Captain had barely enough time to breath as the penis was being shoved in and out of her throat. With each motion Aaron pushed his whole cock in then withdrew far enough into Sarah's mouth, so that she could inhale.

The trio continued their activity in that position for a short while; it was Aron who initiated the change. The Captain moved to the middle of the bed and got on all fours, the two men made sure that she would not spot the voyeurs. This was a single bed, so in that position the Aron's could stand on the floor and have comfortable access to all of her holes. This time it was Smith's time to use Sarah's mouth and let her return the oral favour; Jones without further delay shoved his long cock into her wet hungry pussy. She issued a loud genuine moan before eventually putting her mouth to Smith's penis.

The only thing that Smith's and Jones' penises had in common, apart from their unusual size, was the fact that they were both straight; other than that they were completely different. While Jones' was smooth and pale, Smith's was dark (darker than his complexion) and veiny. It was not nearly as long, but significantly more meaty; its thickness required Sarah to open her mouth as wide as possible. With enough effort she could deepthroat it whole as well and she soon swallowed it, but only once, the proceeded to a more relaxed kind of blowjob. Smith did not press the issue either, the blowjob was meant mostly as a form of active waiting and not something that would make him climax; he intended to use one of Sarah's holes later and it would be a shame, if he were to cum too quickly.

Jones had been worked up by the earlier fellatio quite seriously, but both the Lieutenants had an impressive stamina. Despite the fast pace and hard pushes he had no intention of climaxing before the Captain. Once he had achieved desired rhythm he spiced the sex with occasional slaps on her buttocks or poking of the anal plug.

The threesome continued in this position for some time. Jones did his best to make the Captain cum first and he succeeded. Smith immediately recognized Sarah's incoming orgasm, so he withdrew his penis from her mouth, so she could announce it freely; he also held her by her shoulders for support. As her body began to tremble a high-pitched cry escaped her mouth, it was long and getting louder with each passing second until she eventually ran out of breath. She clenched her fists, curled her toes and squeezed her vaginal muscles on Aaron's cock; that was too much for the man, he barely held out until Sarah's climax ended. He then grunted loudly and his friend immediately recognized the symptoms.

"Feed it to her," said Aron, stepping aside.

In a few quick strides Aaron moved to Sarah's face, she wrapped her lips around his penis and began to suck it, he would have ejaculated without further stimulation anyway. A long streak of warm semen shot into the Captain's mouth and she diligently swallowed every drop as she jerked the man's penis.

Their orgasm was just the end of the beginning though, there was still a lot more to be done. Sarah got on her back, the man again made sure that she would not spot the voyeurs; she spread and raised her legs and placed her knees by her sides, Smith put a pillow under her elevated buttocks. Jones sat by her side and began to gently caress her upper body, focusing mostly on her firm breasts and erect sensitive nipples. On the other side Aron was playing with the anal plug, as he pulled it out very slowly he held it in place so that the widest part of the toy would stretch Sarah's sphincter; he moved it back and forth a few times causing her to moan softly. This was not a small "casual" plug, the Captain had spent an evening in the canteen with a toy sufficiently wide to prepare her for Smith's girth.

Eventually the Lieutenant pulled out the plug and put it away.

"Here?" he asked vaguely, pointing at a drawer.

"Ye... Ahh!"

Sarah wanted to answer 'yes', but at that very moment Aaron pinched her nipple.

Aron opened the drawer and took out a tube of lubricant, he lubed the Captain's anus generously, then applied some to his penis. He placed the fat head of his cock by the entrance and began to slowly push it in; Sarah's low groan accompanied his motion. This was not the first time these two were having anal sex, but Smith was fully aware of his girth, so the beginnings always needed to be careful. Eventually the entire penis was it, so Aron withdrew it, slightly faster. He continued to repeat the motions gradually picking up the pace; as the penetration quickened Sarah's moans and cries were getting louder. Jones' caresses were getting less gentle as well, his hands groped the Captain's breasts and his digits played with her nipples, pinching and pulling them occasionally. Eventually Aron's loins were rhythmically slapping against Sarah's buttocks, the noise mixed with her loud cries.

The trio maintained the position until Smith's climax; this time the Captain's orgasm was not a priority, so when he sensed the moment approaching he withdrew his penis and moved to her face, so that she could swallow another load. Several drops landed on her cheeks and chin, but she collected them with her finger and licked it clean.

Jones was basically ready for a second round, but the other participants needed to rest. They filled that time with cuddling, kissing and caressing; the two men shared their lover between one another, but focused mostly on her pleasure.

When all three had rested enough the Captain gave both penises a few licks and jerks to get them hard again, then they assumed another position on the bed; this time it would be a double penetration. Smith laid on his back, Sarah mounted him and guided his thick penis into her wet vagina, she then leaned forward so that Jones could push his long cock into her anus. This was not their first DP so the trio quickly found the common rhythm, it was not nearly as fast nor intense as the previous intercourses; this time it was more important to give all participants equal pleasure, although in that regard Sarah was obviously privileged.

The lovers did not change their position this time either, they maintained the pace until the Captain reached her orgasm; it was as loud and intense as the previous one. When her ecstatic cries finally quieted the men slowed down, but did not cease the penetration; they continued the DP until they both climaxed. This time nobody pulled out his cock, the men shot their loads inside of Sarah's orifices. The peeping Tom's picked that moment to finally leave, they once again left semen marks on the wall.

When the softening penises were eventually withdrawn some more cuddling and kissing occured, but that was the end of the lovemaking for the night; the officers could bend the rules only so far, early in the morning the Lieutenants still had to get up and drive to their base.

The shower was too small for the three of them to bathe together, so the Aron's had to go wash off their sweat to their own quarters. Sarah took a quick shower as well, she still had to change sheets before going to sleep; she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

The Captain woke up fresh and satisfied, no toys could ever substitute sex with an actual man. The sexual satisfaction did not mean that she was feeling any less flirtatious, she put on her customary outfit for the morning jog, this time it was the blue-orange set; dressed like that she said goodbye to the Lieutenants. There were no farewell kisses, but both men did grope her buttocks as the whole platoon watched.

Sarah still owed a favour to the Aron's, but she would be more than happy to pay off all the four remaining "instalments". But unfortunately that could not happen soon, the officers could not come to the distant outpost at will. The Captain still had her toys though and there was a large supply of beer. She decided that today she would tease the hell out of her soldiers.

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading. As always comments and feedback are very much welcome.

12