Distant Outpost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the Captain assumed a risque pose it was not only exposing her hot body, but also hurting her game. The balls could been hit in a more efficient way, but she neglected efficiency for teasing and style. Rick was not a better player than Ted and surely had an inferior skill to Sarah, but ultimately she had narrowly lost because of her deliberate decisions. It was hard to imagine that Rick was not aware of that, he might have been distracted by the sights, but knew how to play the game.

"You got lucky this time" commented the Captain with a wink.

"There are still two more games to go. How about foosball for a change?"

"But that's a team game. How can I be sure that my partner is playing at his full skill? It's in his interest for our team to lose."

"You'll play with John and his the best of us."

"All right. I trust in your fair play."

John was indeed the best foosball player of the platoon and it was thanks to his skill that the game was somewhat close; they still lost though, because Sarah could barely play it at all. She did not seem to be worried about it, just like she was not bothered by her loss at darts soon afterwards. The soldiers not only got a good view of her back side, they all won three beers each for the evening; the Captain of course joined them for the drink. Dancing music was put on without a prompt.

Three beers are not enough to get an adult man actually drunk, but they do rise a bit the level of courage. Sarah once again danced with Mitch because of his skill, but for other partners she picked different soldiers than previously, so that everyone would get a chance. They were all a bit more touchy than yesterday, but she did not discourage them in the least.

They talked as well.

"You had mentioned a good story, about how you learnt to play the pool, Sarah..."

"Oh, that one. I'm not sure..."

"Come on!"

"Tell us!"

"Don't be such a tease" this soldier probably would not want her to follow his advice.

"All right, but this story doesn't leave this place. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

I was in my early twenties and a cocksure bitch. I was already pretty good at pool, but considered myself the best, especially better than any MAN. There was that guy a couple years older than me, he was an extraordinarily handsome asshole. Charming in a way, but still a huge asshole. I hated him and it gave me huge satisfaction to defeat him twice in a row, a hundred bucks per game, so it was a serious matter. He suggested "third time lucky, but let's double the stakes. If you win" he said "I'll give you 200 bucks, but if I win you'll suck my cock". "You fuckin' asshole" I told him, "that's not all" he replied "you'll suck me here, in front of my mates". There were four of them, but apart from us and the bartender the place was empty. I showed him the finger but said "All right motherfucker, you'll be 200 lighter in no time". You see, the first two games weren't exactly easy, but I won them quite convincingly, so I was sure I could defeat him the third time without a problem. It turned out he was toying with me the entire time. He had spent the 200 bucks on the first two games only to set up the stage. In the third game he beat me without breaking a sweat, he had planned it from the start to humiliate me. I guess that I could've just walked away and leave him the money, I'm sure that they wouldn't rape me, there's a long way from an asshole to a rapist, but at that point I preferred to be considered a slut rather than a coward. So I got on my knees and he wiped out his cock, the guys called the bartender so I had a five man audience. I was humiliated, but also enraged. He had played me like a kid and that angered me more than the blowjob. Already there I had learnt my lesson.

The cock was huge! Long, thick, with equally large balls, lucky for me all trimmed and clean. I started sucking cocks at an early age and had already learnt that I had no gag reflex, so swallowing it whole was not a big problem. The men cheered and whistled when I deepthroated him, but I just wanted to be over with it as quickly as possible. One more problem was later when he started cumming. I didn't want my clothes stained, so I had to swallow it and the guy came buckets! I tried to swallow as he shot but before he finished I had a mouthful nevertheless. I swallowed that too and managed to keep my clothes clean. All the men cheered again, but I just ignored them.

There was a short silence as the Captain apparently finished the story. Finally someone asked:

"Did you see any of them again?"

"Yeah. Frank, he was that guy, later became my boyfriend."

"What?! A boyfriend?! You said you hated him."

"Well... we seemed to be a complete mismatch, but still something clicked. The sex was awesome for sure. But that's a story for another time, I can't tell you all at once. The moral of this story is the weakness of pride and underestimating your opponent, not the blowjob."

"Yes, mom!" someone said.

"It's getting late, kids, time to sleep" Sarah followed the joke.

"Yes, mom!" the entire platoon replied.

But some of the "kids" did not go directly to their beds, there were a few who instead followed the Captain to her quarters. They stood outside of her bedroom, careful as not to get spotted. Sarah was as oblivious to the company as yesterday as she picked up her toys, this time she chose a larger anal plug, the rest remained the same and so did the routine. The Captain lie in her bed and masturbated with her fingers and all of the toys, she was again genuinely loud as she moaned, cried and screamed. The soldiers were less careful with their voyeurism with each passing minute, but as Sarah drowned in ecstasy, she became completely oblivious of the surroundings. After an even more intense climax she laid for several minutes on the bed and rested, while the men ducked beneath the window and remained silent. They only left when she went to the bathroom.

It has only been the second full day of the excursion to Fort Holiday and it had already been a lot of fun to all of the participants, but one of them especially. Who knows what more could happen in the upcoming three months...

12