Distracted Gaming

Story Info
One horny boy teased over his gaming mic to edge and orgasm.
4.8k words
3.96
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Distracted Gaming

This late night FIFA session couldn't have gone any better Jay thinks as he stares at the match over screen with a certain amount of smug pride. The 7 nil scoreline he put up is highly impressive even more so when it's against one of his best friends.

Rematch? Flashes the message in the top right corner of the screen making Jay laugh.

Not taken enough of a beating today? He types back quickly.

Fuck no I will beat you this time, his friend types back making Jay roll his eyes and quit out of the match screen.

He picks his team quickly and puts his controller down in order to take a drink. Jay knows his mate will take ages to pick the right team and the right tactics all before he gets crushed by him. The message sounds rings out from his TV and Jay looks up at it only to shiver in his chair.

You free? The simple message asks but Jay knows from experience his answer doesn't matter.

He could try and ignore the message but it's never worked before. She knows him all too well and always knows how to get his attention no matter how busy he is.

Hi Megan he nervously types back to the message.

Busy crushing some poor losers on FIFA? The reply flashes back quickly.

Jay shifts awkwardly in his chair, if she is messaging quickly then it must mean she's alone and bored. He has known Megan since his school days and knows nothing is more dangerous to him than a bored Megan.

You ignoring me? Another message from Megan flashes up and Jay winces.

No Megan I would never ignore you, Jay types back quickly.

Good boy wanna turn your mic on so we can chat properly? Comes Megan's next message.

Jay wants to type back no but Megan is always able to get what she wants out of him. With shaking hands Jay picks up his headset and puts it on double checking the connection before turning it on. The blue light flashes and Jay silently groans to himself knowing this is a huge mistake.

"Oh hi there," Megan's soft girly voice echoes through his ears.

"Erm hi," Jay stutters trying to ignore his body's reaction to her voice.

"So you're not busy then?" Megan asks just as Jay's screen lights up for the match.

"Um well yeah just gotta play with one last match," Jay says quickly.

The match is starting up and Jay grips his controller tightly but almost drops it as a girly giggle echoes through his headset.

"You can still chat to me and play your match right?" Megan teases making Jay shift in his gaming chair.

The taunting tone of voice is not just affecting his mind, it is hitting him lower too. Jay shifts and readjusts his sweatpants and tries to keep an image of Megan out of his mind. It's hard to do as she's sent him so many selfies over the years he could probably draw her from memory. Her long dyed bright blonde hair with her rich full lips and her big innocent doe eyes that always make him weak at the knees. She doesn't just send him face selfies. Oh no when she's single the tone of the private selfies get juch naughter. Jay fights the urge to groan as his cock starts to harden inside his pants just as the match kicks off.

"Are you thinking about me?" Megan's teasing voice asks just as Jay tries to concentrate on his game.

"No," Jay mumbles as his on screen player loses the ball.

Of course he is thinking about her, she knows that. He is pretty sure Megan knows just what part of her body he is thinking about too. She has sent him hundreds of pictures down the years of her big thick natural sized double D cup breasts that Jay doesn't even need to see them to be thinking about them.

"I've got them out you know," Megan giggles in a very uninnocent tone.

Jay moans down the mic, he just can't help it. He hears Megan giggle but that doesn't really matter either. The only thing pushing through Jay's mind is the thought of Megan's massive naked tits. For all the times she has texted him cleavage shots or posing in bras he has never actually seen her fully topless. Sometimes when she's in a super naughty mood she will send him a picture of her tits fresh from the shower covered by just her arm. Jay's horny cock flexes remembering the few lucky times she took an arm covered busty selfie in the bath and he could see a nipple just peaking out. His mind is totally off his game now as he struggles not to pant down his microphone.

"I couldn't help getting them out," Megan teases again with another girly giggle.

"Oh God," Jay groans lustfully.

"It's just my bed is really warm tonight and I figured I didn't wanna sleep in my big comfy shirt," Megan explains slowly, only adding to Jay's arousal.

He concedes the first goal but he couldn't care less about his stupid football video game. Jay's mind is focused fully on the big busty tease giggling into his mic. Her giggling tone even through technology has a way of melting him right down to his core.

"Let me see," Jay half whimpers and begs, making Megan laugh again.

"Naughty Jay, what do you wanna see?" Megan asks teasingly.

A second goal flies in but Jay ignores it too busy trying not to let Megan's teasing make him blow early into his tracksuit bottoms.

"I need to see your boobs Megan please," Jay whimpers down the mic.

Megan laughs again making Jay's horny cock twitch again. She just has this power over him, a way to make him so submissive and horny at the drop of a hat.

"I have a boyfriend you know," Megan teases like she gets off on Jay's discomfort.

"I know," Jay whimpers again, randomly poking at his controller to keep his FIFA game going.

"But you still wanna see my nice big tits?" Megan asks and Jay groans.

"Yes please Princess," Jay moans pressing his game controller into his hard bulge.

"Back to calling me Princess huh?" Megan teases as Jay is worried he is gonna start drooling over her voice soon.

"Yes Princess it's been months since you let me see your big perfect tits," Jay groans not caring about the third goal his team have let in.

"Yes, such a long time that I think they've gotten bigger since you last saw them," Megan says and Jay can almost see the big teasing smile on her face as she says it.

Jay feels his needy cock now, he no longer can ignore it. It's rock hard and pushing up against the fabric of his tracksuit. Even moving slightly in his chair brushes his cockhead against the fabric making him groan.

"You ok baby?" Megan asks and Jay blushes.

Having her hear him moan makes him feel so embarrassed. She already knows how easily she can fuck with his mind but now she is fully aware how fucked up he already is.

"Please let me see or stop teasing me," Jay begs into his mic.

"You want mercy?" Megan taunts and Jay grunts in response.

"Well if you want mercy to stop me teasing then you have to me naked and stroking," Megan says firmly.

No sooner are the words out of her mouth than Jay starts pulling his shirt off. He uncomfortably yanks his shirt over his headphones making his ears twinge in pain. His sweatpants go down making his big hard cock instantly spring out into the open.

"Good boy," Megan purrs down the mic clearly able to hear his strip show.

Kicking his pants away Jay sits down briefly glancing up at his TV screen showing it is halftime in his game. He threw his controller away somewhere while he was getting undressed and Jay doesn't care about finding it again. He leans back on his chair and spreads his legs before reaching out and grabbing his stiff cock.

"Uhhhhh fuck," Jay moans into the mic as he squeezes his hard shaft.

"You hard for me?" Megan asks softly.

"Fuck yeah so fucking hard Princess," Jay groans back instantly.

"Good boy, remind me how big you are again," Megan teases and Jay has to bite his tongue to stop from yelling out.

Megan knows how big he is, she's seen his dick many times but loves the power of making him say it.

"I'm 8 inches Princess, all so fucking big and horny for you," Jay moans an almost rehearsed line into the mic.

Jay hears Megan's giggle and it's too much for him to take. His hand slides down his hard horny shaft making him moan.

"Good boy," Megan says encouragingly, "Pump that big fat cock over me."

Jay grunts and does as ordered working his hand up and down his big dick for Megan. His toes already start curling as he leans back in his chair to enjoy his naughty wank.

"Remember to be loud for me," Megan reminds him.

Jay briefly thinks about his roommate a door down from his own room.

"Yes Princess, UHHHHHHHH," Jay moans into his headset mic.

He hears Megan giggle again and that just makes his hand work faster down his shaft. Thanks to work and going out with friends it's been a few days since Jay got to cum. Now he needs it so badly not caring about his game or getting off for Megan while she listens.

"What are you thinking about Jay?" Megan asks.

"You Princess," Jay moans back, squeezing firmly on his shaft.

"What about your game?" Megan teases making Jay look up for the first time in a while.

He sees on his screen that he is 5 nil down and there are some unread messages from his mate asking if he is ok.

"Losing Princess but I don't care it's all about you now," Jay moans giving his cock a firm pump.

"That's a shame cause if you won I was gonna send you a proper treat," That teasing voice of her replies.

Jay almost howls like an upset puppy, biting his own lip trying to hide his emotions.

"Please no Princess," Jay finds himself begging.

"Well it's ok not to want a treat but I did just take my bra off," Megan says with another low purr.

Jay can't hold back his sexually charged grunt. That thought runs right through his body and makes his cock bob and flex against his grip.

"Yes Jay I'm topless right now and they look so big," Megan says and Jay can feel himself start to sweat hard.

Jay bites his own lip so hard he almost loudly whimpers like an upset puppy. He was clearly teased before when Megan said she had them out but he doesn't care. He has him panting and begging making Jay feel so weak and mindfucked but that's the way he likes it with her.

"My tits are only seen by good boys," Megan responds to Jay's whimpering.

"I've been good," Jay whines back, making Megan laugh.

"I don't hear you being good for me," Megan taunts and Jay grunts.

Squeezing his cock harder Jay increases the speed of his pumps. His arm thrusts up and down working over his rock hard cock at a proper pleasurable speed. Jay's big thick cock is aching and making him struggle not to howl out in pleasure. He can almost feel his cum load building inside his swollen shaft demanding to unload.

"Oh fuck Princess, stroking so hard for you," Jay whimpers into his mic.

"Dirty boy, you can't even see my big tits and they still making you wanna cummy?" Megan teases at him.

"OHHHHHHH GOD YES," Jay can't help but moan out loud not caring about his flatmate.

"So bad you naughty thing," Megan mocks and taunts.

Jay lets out another whimper and squeezes his horny swollen shaft. He is so horny, he can't remember the last time he was so horny. Jay is willing to bet the last time he was this horny was the last time he chatted to Megan. She has a way of ruining and fucking up his mind in a way not even girls he dated could manage to get him turned on.

"Please let me see your tits Princess," Jay begs again.

He expects Megan to giggle and deny him but she doesn't.

"What's the score on your loser game?" She asks softly.

Jay groans and looks up at his long forgotten TV.

"7 nil Princess," Jay grunts watching the screen as his mate is just passing the ball around like he knows he just isn't playing.

"That's a shame, winners get to see my tits, remember?" Megan says and Jay whimpers loudly.

"Oh please Princess, please I'll give you anything to see your perfect tits," Jay whines and moans.

His cock feels so fucking hard now being squeezed into his fist. Jay knows it won't be long before he is begging Megan to let him cum. He desperately needs to see her big amazing tits before he is forced to unload.

"Anything huh?" Megan teases back and that tone of voice tells Jay that he is totally fucked.

"Yesssss," Jay whimpers as his voice cracks.

Megan's girlish giggle fills his headphones again making Jay stroke harder. His cock is already so swollen and filled with cum but he keeps stroking. Jay knows his orgasm is now in Megan's hands and if he is really good he will get to see her big fat teasing tits. Letting out another groan Jay leans further back in his chair submitting to the urge to edge his thick throbbing cock.

"You know what I want?" Megan asks and Jay just grunts.

He is too deep into his wanking to care about being teased anymore. Jay's cock is right on the edge of bursting and all he wants to do is ride the edge for as long as he can.

"You know that lotion I like?" Megan asks, "Have you still got some?"

It takes a second for Jay to work out what Megan is asking him.

"Uhhhhhhh yes I think so," Jay groans, feeling himself shiver.

"Good boy go get it," Megan says in a soft teasing purr.

Jay is up from his gaming seat instantly and across to his wardrobe. He pulls the door open and goes right for the middle shelf. Pushing the towels to one side he sees his small pile of various lubes and lotions. He doesn't hide them here because he is ashamed of moisturizing, they are here because he uses them only for wanking. It was Megan who first got him into the idea of lubing up his big hard cock while he stroked to her. They started using simple baby oil and since then Jay has on his own expanded his collection of lubes to jerk in. He pushes his hand into the collection of bottles till he finds what he is looking for. Jay has a second of doubt when he sees his favorite coconut flavored hand balm. It's a new item to his lube drawer but it's already his personal fav. Sadly Princess asked for her fav lube and the last thing Jay is gonna do is disobey her when he is so close to cumming.

"Got it Princess," Jay moans into his mic when he sits back down.

"Good boy," Megan replies, making Jay tense up and grip the base of his cock.

She has a powerful way of just complimenting him that makes Jay want to spray his cum load everywhere.

"Now I want a big blob of lotion in your hand for me," Megan orders softly.

"Yes Princess," Jay groans out loud.

He pops open the lotion bottle quickly and squeezes the tube. A big thick blob of lotion squeezes out of the top and lands in the middle of his palm. Jay shivers as it's such a big blob, the intensity of stroking with that much lube might drive him crazy.

"Stroke for me naughty boy," Megan purrs down the mic.

The thought of her big thick lips whispering naughty things into his ear makes him move. Jay's lube covered hand wraps around his aching cock and starts to pump.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH GOD," Jay cries out as the lube mixes into his skin.

The intense feeling of pumping the lube up and down his cock has Jay shivering in his chair.

"Good boy pump that big cock for me," Megan orders down the mic.

Jay shivers again and lets out a larger than intended moan.

"OHHHHHH FUCK," Jay moans trying to remember he has a roommate.

Holding in his moans is pointless because not only does it feel too good but the sound of him pumping his lubed up cock is too loud not to be heard anyway. Closing his eyes and sinking back into his chair Jay starts pumping his lotion soaked cock. The wet slapping sounds echo through his tiny room along with his loud moans.

"OHHHHHH PRINCESS OHHHHHH FUCK PRINCESS," Jay moans helplessly.

"Enjoying yourself?" Megan teases with another giggle that Jay feels twitch all the way down his sensitive shaft.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH," Jay can only groan back in response.

"Good cause I've taken my shirt and bra off just for you," Megan says playfully.

Jay lets out a deep loud moan almost twitching in his chair. His horny mind paints him a perfect picture of Megan lying in bed topless. Pumping his lube soaked cock harder Jay moans and wishes he could cum.

"Wanna see them?" Megan asks in that teasing tone.

"GOOD YESSSSSSS LET ME CUM TO THEM," Jay howls loudly.

He is so hard and eager as the lube drips down from his palm. Jay is making a mess of his gaming chair but he doesn't care. Another deep groan and Jay feels his cock twitching in his hand. The intensity of this wank almost makes Jay's head hurt as it's nothing but intense feelings all over.

"Please let me see your massive tits Megan," Jay gasps and whimpers.

"Ok it's sent," Megan says firmly, making Jay gasp.

He opens his mouth to ask where he sent it when his phone buzzes on the desk. Jay lets out a moan down his mic and firmly squeezes his cock to stop himself losing control. He is so worked up that just knowing there is a picture of Megan's tits on his phone could make him blow.

"Don't cum till I tell you," Megan warns him almost like she read his mind.

"UHHHHHHHHH YES PRINCESS," Jay moans loudly.

His sticky messy cock is starting to get super sensitive. The lube is well melted into his skin now making it all sticky to pump in. Jay's sloppy sounding pumps echo around his bedroom along with his weak needy grunts of pleasure. He reaches forward with his unlubed hand and grabs at his phone. Jay's arm is almost shaking as he brings his phone up to his face. He is so fucked up it takes Jay a few clumsy stabs with his thumb just to get it unlocked. With his phone open Jay scrowls as fast as he can with his thumb while squeezing his shaft with his lubed up hand.

"UHHHHHHHH FUCK," Jay groans in frustration.

"Are you looking at my tits yet?" Megan asks, sending another horny throb through Jay's cock.

He jabs at his phone harder till he gets to his messages. Finally he sees the red glowing 1 message over Megan's name and opens it. Jay groans and grunts loudly down his microphone in a deep tone he has never heard himself use before. His eyes are wide and unblinking, glaring hard at the selfie Megan just sent. It's clearly a recent selfie as Megan is lying in bed and it's a dark image. What is clear however is that his friend has her shirt pulled up and bra unhooked. Jay stares for a second at the removed bra lying on her bedsheets before he looks up at what is exposed. Megan's massive bare tits are out on full display and Jay can't help but rock back in his chair.

"NGHHHHHHHHGHHGHGGGGGGG," He groans loudly.

"You like that Jay?" Megan asks while giggling.

"NGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHG," Jay can only grunt in reply.

He can feel his eyes spinning into the back of his skull as a massive orgasm builds in his shaft. Jay enlarges the picture and drops the phone onto his thigh. He keeps it balanced there and his eyes on her massive naked tits as he grabs his lube. Jay doesn't care how much of the skin cream he wastes as he squirts a big blob into his hand. Eyes still on Megan's big tits he wraps his wet hand around his shaft and starts pumping hard.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK," Jay howls loudly.

His brain turns off completely as he pounds his soaking wet cock. The hand cream he is using as lube makes his cock so wet allowing his hand to slide up and down faster. Jay looks down and focuses everything he has left on Megan's big tits.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHH NGHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUHHHHHHHHHH," Jay moans mindlessly staring at Megan's big bare tits.

"Do it for me," Megan moans down his headset.

Jay whimpers and grunts pumping harder over those huge tits.

"I want your cum Jay, come blast it all over my big tits like a good boy," Megan moans loudly.

"NGHHHHHHHH NGHHHHHHHHHHEHHHHHH EHEHHHHHHHHHHU SSHSDKRKSUCDHEIWINSDKESNSKKOSISB," Jay howls loudly.

He leans back hard in his chair as his phone slides off his leg as his cock explodes. Cum explodes out of his dripping wet cock firing across his room and up over his chest.

"UHHHHHHHHHH NGHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Jay howls until his voice almost breaks.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12