Distracted Gaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock is aching badly from cumming so hard and fast. The last few drops of cum drip slowly out of his drained cock allowing Jay to finally take a deep breath.

"Oh my God," Jay whimpers as he looks at his cum covered chest..

He is dripping in his own cum, he has blasted so much of his bare chest that Jay is shocked how cum covered he is. Jay would rather it was Megan's huge tits he was blasting with so much cum but she is miles away and Jay has to accept she broke him to the point he's utterly soaked himself. There is a loud moan in his ear that distracts Jay from where all his cum has gone.

"Mmmmmmmm that sounded hot," Megan moans down the microphone.

Jay's limp drained cock gives a slight sensitive twitch that almost makes Jay swear. He just edged and came so hard that there should be no way his vock can react. Another soft moan from Megan gets another twitch from his lubed up cock.

"Oh God Megan don't," Jay whimpers.

"Mmmmm why not?" Megan purrs in reply, "Hearing you have your fun got me turned on."

Jay growls and bites down on his lip. He can't handle hearing a horny Megan play with herself not after he's just cum so hard.

"Don't worry I don't need your help," Megan says softly.

A buzzing sound fills up Jay's headphones making him gasp as he knows just what that is. Megan is going to use her vibrator, on mic while he is all sticky and drained.

"So cruel Princess," Jay moans as Megan gasps.

"MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKK SOOOOOOO GOOD," Megan moans as the vibrator buzzes louder.

Jay groans weakly feeling more fucked up than when Megan first called. He is drained and soaked in his own cum while Megan gets herself off. Jay hears her voice echoing in his ears as she loudly moans and gets herself off. Feeling helpless he can only sit there looking at the sticky soaked mess in his lap. He reaches for a towel as the buzzing in his headphones get louder and so do Megan's cries of pleasure.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHGHG, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," howls Megan down the mic.

Jay whimpers and shivers as he mops at his cum covered chest. His aching drained cock is twitching from the moans of the sexy big boobed tease. The buzzing in his ears gets louder, shocking Jay until he hears Megan talk.

"UHHHHHHHHHH MAKE ME CUM JAY," Megan howls loudly.

"Uhhhhhh please cum for me Princess," Jay whimpers softly.

Megan's half cry of frustration tells Jay that was the wrong thing to say. He has been totally milked and drained so trying to come up with some dirty talk is hard.

"Please cum for me Princess, your perfect fucking body destroyed me," Jay grunts closing his eyes.

"I'm lying here, dripping wet and soaked in my own cum cause of you," Jay says, just letting the words flow.

He hears the vibrator buzzing hard as well as Megan's horny pants. Jay tries to picture how good that would look with Megan all naked and spread out. Her fake tanned body soaked with sweat as she assaults her horny wet pussy with that vibe. Jay's weak drained cock gives a slight twitch as he pictures those massive boobs shaking and jiggling as she gets herself off.

"Ohhhhhh fuck please Goddess I need you to cum," Jay groans.

"I need to fuck you but you are cruel and never let me, you make me cum any time you like cause you own my big fucking cock," Jay growls getting into his role.

"Uhhhhhhh wanna fuck your big teasing tits, finger your pussy till you scream my name I wanna," Jay moans till he is interrupted.

"UHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OHHSHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTRTTTTTTTTTTTTR," Megan loudly howls.

Jay curses under his breath as Megan howls through her orgasm. Hearing that pretty voice lose control and cum like that is such a turn on. Despite knowing it's a bad idea Jay can't help but grab his wet limp cock and starts pumping it. Every stroke up and down hurts because he is just so abused and sensitive. He grits his teeth and pumps his way through Megan's whole orgasm. Jay doesn't get hard at all and it's almost like he is giving himself post orgasm play. He finally stops when Megan's moans die down and he can just hear her catching her breath.

"Mmmmm wow that was great thanks Jay," Megan purrs happily.

"You're welcome Princess," Jay moans softly.

He wipes his messy hand on his towel looking down to see some of the dried cum stains still on his chest.

"Good boy Jay and you can delete that picture of my tits too," Megan adds.

"Noooooo Princess please it's so good," Jay pathetically whines.

"Delete it and I'll reward you next time," Megan says in a firm tone.

Jay sighs and grunts like a bratty teenager, he doesn't want to but he knows he can't upset her. His first problem is that he has no idea where his phone has gone. It fell off his thigh mid orgasm and now Jay has to move to look for it on the floor. He struggles to turn his chair around but does and sees his phone flat out in the ground. Jay bends down picking up and is grateful not to have gotten lube or cum over his smartphone. The screen is locked but when Jay unlocks it he is again faced with a picture of Megan's big sexy breasts. He stares at the picture as hard as he can trying to burn the picture into his subconscious brain. Finally he can delay no more and hits delete, letting the perfect cum pic disappear. Jay feels like such a loser simp for doing it but he is truly powerless when Megan wants something.

"Done Princess," Jay says sadly.

"Good boy, speak to you soon," Megan teases and logs off.

Jay half howls in frustration and half thrusts his hips into the air with lust. Megan basically cumming and then running on him makes him feel even more used and mistreated. She easily just played with him, forced him to stroke then made herself cum. Jay is upset with how much being treated like that has made him want it again. Looking up at his TV Jay sees he has lost the rematch 10 vs 0. He sighs seeing the cocky messages from his mate teasing him that he must have passed out mid game. Jay turns round and grabs his controller eager to get his revenge and take cock draining Megan out of his horny kinky mind. When he grabs his controller however Jay winces feeling the big blob of cum he must have blasted over it. The rematch can wait Jay decides as he rubs his hand clean then uses the cum stained towel to mop up. First things first he is going to need a shower and an energy drink to boost his tired sore limbs then he is gonna look online to see if he can buy his Princess a nice expensive present to make her happy and make her come back to tease and drain him quicker.

12