Distractions

Story Info
No getting distracted this time.
1.5k words
4.39
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

She came up behind me as I was making us dinner, wrapped one arm fully around the smallest part of my waist and pulled me close into her. It felt safe, but not in the calming way a gentle touch would. More in a way that reminded me that I was hers. There was a spark in my stomach that came along with this reminder. I lost focus of what I was doing, relaxing into her touch. I shut my eyes so that my senses were all the more in tune with her touch. Her hair brushed along my shoulder as she leaned forward to kiss my neck. She placed several slow kisses in the same spot, pausing teasingly between each. My hands gripped the side of the cold marble countertop. After another long pause, her lips met my skin for what I thought would be another kiss, but instead became a small, sharp bite. It certainly wasn't the hardest she has ever bit my neck, but my skin had grown flush and sensitive with each kiss so that I couldn't help but wince and wriggle a bit. This, I knew, was the wrong reaction, though I think it does please her to know that she can affect me so. Her response was to pull me even closer to her so that I could not move around much even if I wanted to.

"You're squirmy tonight. Are you frustrated?" she asked. I could hear the amusement in her voice.

Between the kisses, the biting, and the closeness I was already feeling quite flustered, so my response was less composed than I had hoped "Uh...yeah...I'm, uh...yes."

The hand that wasn't around my waist grabbed under my jaw. She turned my head so that my eyes met hers. I started to open my mouth to apologize, but thought better of it, instead silently preparing to take whatever scolding I was about to receive.

"Would you like to try that again with a proper response this time?"

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss. You have taught me better than that."

"I'll forgive you this time because I assume you were busy making the dinner that I asked you to make. Or...is that a bad assumption?"

Her question snapped me out of the moment. I remembered that I had been in the middle of cooking. A distinct burning smell was starting to fill the kitchen. She let go of me to allow me run over to the stove and assess the damage. I quickly realized that it was beyond repair and I would have to start all over. With my eyes lowered to the ground, I let her know that dinner was going to be later than she had expected it.

"Did you make a mistake?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss. I got distracted." I admitted.

"Distracted. Your ability to focus on any task that I give you is very important. I'm sure you understand that. What are you going to do about this?"

"Work on improving my focus, Miss, so that I'm less easily distracted."

"Good answer. And you are right. That's exactly what you are going to do right now while you start this task over. Stay right there." She left the kitchen, but returned a moment later and handed me a bullet vibrator that I had grown familiar with.

"Everything off except your panties. Once you've done that, the vibrator goes right against your clit on the lowest setting. Then I want you take make dinner - no getting distracted this time. And you are absolutely not to come unless I say otherwise.," she instructed.

"Yes, Miss." Within a minute, I was standing nearly naked in the kitchen with the vibrator building up my already high frustration. Still, I went to work making the meal she deserved. Though it was hard, I focused on the task at hand because I so desperately wanted to please her.

I was so focused, in fact, that I did not think much of it when she left the room again. When she returned twenty minutes later, she was wearing a set of black lace lingerie that was new to me. Though I never forget how beautiful she is for a second, it still strikes me every time she enters a room. I stopped what I was doing to take her in. It was in that moment that I noticed the thin cane she was carrying casually in her left hand. This visual and the vibrator worked particularly well together. I had to bite my lip to stifle a moan. My indiscretion drew her attention.

"Are you allowing yourself to be distracted again?" she asked.

"No, Miss!" I responded quickly and went immediately back to what I was doing, though still watching her out of the corner of my eye. She sat down at the table, legs crossed, cane across her lap, and thumbed through a book. After a few more minutes, I had dinner ready. I fixed two plates and brought them over to the table.

"This looks fine. I don't think I will need two plates though. Go bend over the counter in front of the sink." She got up from her chair to leave the room for a third time. I did as I was told. The counter was tall enough that I had to stand on my toes to bend my hips over the edge. She returned a moment later with a length of rope and tied my wrists first to each other and then to the faucet, so that arms were outstretched in front of me. Without a word, she grabbed a bottle of wine off the counter and returned to the table to enjoy her meal.

Now, with nothing to keep my mind busy, all I could think about was the rising tension between my legs. I was acutely aware of how wet my panties were. All I could do to stop myself from coming on the spot was to take slow, calming breaths. I balled my fists so tight that I felt my short nails digging into my palms. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand there without coming. Even the burning in my calves from standing on my toes was not enough to take my mind off of it. Eventually, the only thing stopping me was her voice in my head telling me "you are absolutely not to come" over and over, and the thought of the disappointed look on her face if I disobeyed. I could not bear to disappoint her twice in one night.

Finally, when I was not sure that I could make it one more minute, she came back into the kitchen. She walked up behind me, running her hand up my thigh as she did. With my frustration as intense as it was, this touch was almost enough to send me over the edge. I whimpered but managed to stay composed, thinking of how disappointed she would be. She ran the cane up my other thigh. I swallowed hard, barely holding it together.

"How long did it take you to make dinner, including the time you wasted when you got distracted?" she asked.

"It was about two hours, Miss." I responded.

"Good. We'll start with one hundred and twenty lashes then, one for every minute. You remember your safe word?

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. Count."

There was a pause as I waited for the first strike of the cane across my ass. But the cane never came. I was confused when I saw her lay it down on the counter to my left, but understood what was coming instead when she opened the drawer just under it. She pulled out a heavy wood spoon. A few second later, I felt the back of it come down hard across my ass causing me to jolt forward, then several more times in quick succession. I counted as she continued to beat on my ass and the backs of my thighs. The one hundredth lash was a particularly sharp one. I cried out and hung my head, trying to catch my breath. She gave me only the few seconds that I needed before finishing the last twenty, slowly and deliberately. When she was done, my panties were more wet than ever. She leaned forward and slide her hand into my underwear, grabbing ahold of the vibrator and pressing hips into my ass. I could already feel the bruises welting. She put her lips against my ear and finally gave me the permission I had been waiting for.

"You may come now."

I had been hanging on the edge for so long that it only took me a few seconds before I was arching my back into her and moaning loudly as I came. She held me there for a few seconds after I finished, then removed the vibrator from between my legs. She set it down before she started to untie my wrists from the faucet.

"You're doing good. Can you do the dishes for me right now?"

"Yes, Miss," I responded with a nod.

"Good. Do that, then come find me in my room. You can eat when I am finished with you. Oh, and you will not be needing these for the rest of the night." She pulled my underwear down my legs and took them with her as she left.

384302
384302
28 Followers