Distractions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

"Look at me."

It took me a second to build up the courage, but when our eyes finally met, his fingers slid lower and grazed my quivering slit. I grunted. I couldn't help it, it just came out. I grunted and grabbed onto his arm as his fingers continued to tickle my sex. I would have been more embarrassed by how wet I was if I couldn't feel the twitch of his erection as it rested hotly against my belly.

The look in his eye told me he was more than ready, but he was doing this slowly for my benefit, and boy was it working. I could feel his middle finger parting my lips and swirling through my wetness as he lay looking at me as if we were talking about politics. The fact that he was doing everything in his power to remain under control, sent a wave of tingles through my body at the knowledge that little 'ol Red was doing this to Big Bad Gavin.

Gavin slid his middle finger further up my slit cautious not to touch my clit. I could have screamed, but a smile spread across my face as I realized this was what he wanted. I would have given in to him without hesitation, but I wanted to see how far he could go without losing control.

Gavin swirled his fingers around my clit and I couldn't help the involuntary shudder that went through me. I caught my lip between my teeth as I tried to stifle a moan when he added a second finger. I could feel him moving his fingers back to my dripping slit. He poised his fingers at my entrance then stilled them.

"Show me what you want." I couldn't resist. The timber of his voice had dropped and sent a chill through me.

To hell with seeing how long he can hold out, because I certainly can't.

I began to move my hips trying to get his fingers as deep into me as they would go as he lay there staring at me with watchful eyes. I grunted in frustration when no matter what I did, I couldn't get them far enough into me. I reached out and grabbed his hand, forcing his fingers closer to my sex, and he let me. I pushed his hand into me and held it there. I didn't know what came over me as I mashed the heel of his hand into my clit and continued to move my hips on his fingers.

I could feel them deep inside me now, two of his thick, rough fingers deeper in my sex than anyone had ever been with only the digits on their hand. Together they were stretching me as I continued to move my hips up and down bring myself closer and closer to the edge. My eyes closed as I tried to refrain from calling out his name and verbalizing how badly I needed him.

He kept his hand still as I brought myself closer and closer. My hips began to move erratically as I felt the tingle start in my toes and begin to creep higher. The shocks were too intense already and I couldn't keep up my rhythm. I was so close I could taste it, but the force of this orgasm was already starting to lock my muscles and it hadn't even hit me yet.

"Open your eyes." My eyes flew to his face as I screamed out his name when he shoved his fingers deeper into me still. He shoved his fingers in and out of my dripping cunt faster than my mind could process as I felt my pussy begin to spasm around his fingers.

I could feel the muscles in his arm tense as he continued to pound me with his more than capable fingers. My eyes began to flutter closed as I felt my orgasm about to ripple through me, but again he commanded me to open them, and I did.

My muscles locked and the leg thrown over his waist tightened around him brining him closer to me. White dots were floating in front of my eyes as my voice caught in my throat. Gavin reached down and clamped a nipple between his teeth as I felt the stabs of pleasure shoot through me.

I screamed and thrashed while he stayed latched onto me as I loudly rode out the waves of my orgasm. His fingers were still inside me, and the walls of my pussy were still milking them for the reward it wanted. I collapsed onto my back, and Gavin, still attached to my nipple, followed me.

Gavin relinquished the grip he had on my chest, and I could see his teeth impressions left in my skin. I was about to comment when he wiggled his fingers erasing any coherent thought in my brain. He swirled his fingers around in my juices and pulled them away from my body. I tried to suppress the whimper that escaped my lips when his fingers left me. I felt empty.

I watched from under hooded lashes as he brought his fingers to my lips. I knew what he wanted, and obediently, I opened my mouth and drew his index finger into my mouth. I had never tasted my own juices before, but under the circumstances, it seemed perfectly appropriate.

I was surprised that I liked what I tasted. Gavin grunted as I began to suck on his finger harder trying to remove all traces of myself from his forefinger. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his finger like I would if his dick were in my mouth. He pulled his finger from my mouth, and slipped his middle finger between his own lips. His eyes closed in satisfaction as he removed the evidence of my arousal from his hand.

He said nothing as he drew his finger from his mouth and placed his lips on mine. The fact that I could still taste myself on his lips made me probe his mouth deeper with my tongue.

I shifted on top of him as we continued to kiss each other. I straddled his waist and folded myself onto him. His hands moved from my face to my hips as I moved my kisses to his jaw and nipped at his chin. I kissed my way to his Adam's apple and licked at the masculine protrusion there. I could feel the vibrations of his growl as his hands pushed my hips harder into the erection shielded from my sex by only the thin material of his boxers.

I wasn't sure what to do, but following his lead, I kissed a trail to his pebbled nipples and pulled them into my mouth nipping at them with my teeth the same way he'd done to me.

"Harder," he barked through clenched teeth.

I hesitantly closed my teeth on the rosy bunched flesh. He commanded me to do it harder until he grabbed the back of my head and held me in place. I alternated sides, making sure that each got equal attention. I looked him in the eye as I started to kiss his stomach. I could feel his muscles clenching under my lips as I kissed lower and lower.

Feeling devious, I snaked a hand between our bodies and latched onto his erection. I was a little unsure what to do, but his hand clamped over mine as he showed me how tightly he wanted me to stroke him. I could feel the wetness that leaked out of the tip of his engorged member, and my only thought was to see what it tasted like.

I slid lower down his body with his hand still clamped around mine and I snaked my tongue out and tasted the wetness. Gavin's hips arched off the bed toward my face startling me. I looked up at his face startled afraid I'd already done something wrong. His eyes were closed, his head thrown back and his jaw clenched.

A smile spread across my lips as I realized he wasn't upset, he was trying to keep himself from exploding all over my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked at the tip again. I watched his stomach muscles clench as he grumbled something I couldn't understand. His steely grip was still around my hand when he slid our hands lower down his cock letting more of the angry purple head peak free.

Feeling brave, I slid the whole head into my mouth and sucked hard. His reaction this time was wholly unexpected as he sat up, grasped me under the arms, and flipped me onto my back so I was lying where he just was. In a flash, he was on top of me shoving his entire length into me.

I cried out at the unexpected intrusion into my body. My eyes shot the ceiling, and my mouth hung open in a silent cry as my body tried to figure out how to decipher the pleasure I was feeling at my best friend slamming his hard and hot length into me.

With one hand, he grabbed my hair and pulled so more of my neck was exposed. His teeth bit down on the side of my neck as he continued to pound into me. I knew there would be a mark. The pain of the bite and the pleasure created by the friction his cock was causing caused me to cry out.

I wrapped my legs around him as he ground his pelvis into my clit. I could feel my leg starting to twitch, and I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not, but I wasn't about to stop and ask.

Gavin pounded into me relentlessly and he held himself up on his forearms, his face just inches from mine.

"Fuck," he bit out under his breath. "Do you like it baby?"

A whimper was the only thing I could get out, the force of his thrusts was knocking the wind out of me.

"Say it," he growled into my ear as he snaked his tongue around my ear.

I opened my mouth and a moan escaped. My throat felt dry, and I didn't think I'd be able to say anything for a couple of days.

"Say it!" he yelled as he slammed viscously into me. It almost hurt, but I wouldn't have told him to stop for the world.

"Oh god, I – it...it feels so soo go – good. Don't stop." I could barely get the words out as he picked up speed.

"Cum for me Isabelle."

I wasn't sure if it was him calling me Isabelle, the fact that I was already so close to orgasm, or if I felt his cock swell and begin to twitch inside of me that set me off, but it did. I came on his command, my pussy spasming tightly around his dick still sawing in and out of me.

He grunted and shouted as he erupted inside of me, my pussy still spasming trying to milk more and more of his cum from his body. His arms trembled, and he collapsed on top of me still buried inside of me. He tried to move off me, but the weight of his body was comforting and I wrapped my legs around him to keep him in me.

Gavin swirled his hips gently coaxing a moan from my throat as he captured my mouth again. I traced my hands up and down his sweaty back as his hands tangled in my hair and pressed my mouth harder to him.

We fell asleep just like that.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

I'd lost track of how many times I woke during the night to him pulling me beneath him and slipping into me. It was much slower the gentler than the first time. I knew I was going to be sore in the morning but I didn't care. He'd taken me while I was on my stomach, on my side, and in any other position imaginable, and I was always astounded that no matter when I woke, I was wet and ready for him.

I woke in the morning exhausted but sated as I pulled myself as gently as I could from under his arm without waking him. Gavin slept like the dead and I knew he wouldn't wake if I didn't jostle him. I just needed some time to think things over.

On the one hand, this was the most amazing thing ever, on the other; I've said those words before.

I stood from his bed ashamed that I was as naked as the day I was born, but I did take little solace in the fact that he couldn't see me. I gave up searching for my clothes, because between his messy room, and the tossed about bed linens, I couldn't find a damn thing.

Chancing a glance back at Gavin to make sure he was still sleeping, I had a hard time stifling the giggle that was threatening to escape. He was spread out over the bed spread eagle; the only stitch of fabric covering him was the corner of his black sheets that shielded one wrist from view. He looked like a little kid, a blissful smile spread across his face. My eyes slid down his body as I caught sight of the long jagged scar running from the top of his mid right thigh to his hipbone. Instantly, rage filled me. I'd forgotten about the scar – its presence and occurrence wasn't something Gavin liked to talk about. The rage probably would have consumed me if I hadn't gotten a glimpse at the sleeping organ nestled against his thigh.

Even now it looked like a sleeping monster, just waiting to get another shot, at what it wanted. I scurried to the bathroom mindful of the fact that I didn't want to get caught ogling my best friend. As I slipped into the bathroom, and turned on the water, the smile I didn't know was across my face, slowly melted away.

As the water washed over me, I began to realize that this wasn't a situation I could control any more. I almost had another panic attack in the shower as I realized that things still had the potential to head right down the shitter.

I'm not sure how long I stood in the shower, trying to scrub myself clean. Now that it was morning, we would definitely see each other in a new light. Would he have any regrets? Would I? The more worked up I got; the more I lathered and scrubbed at my skin. I was going to drive myself insane if I didn't figure out what the hell was really going on.

By the time I was ready to get out of the shower, I'd forgotten that I didn't have any clothes with me. I wrapped Gavin's towel around my body silently chastising him for not buying bigger towels. The damn thing barely covered me.

I reached into the top drawer for Gavin's brush, when I noticed a big box of open condoms yearning to be used. I had to grip the edge of the counter when I physically felt the blood drain from my face.

Not a big deal, right? I know for a fact that most guys keep condoms all over their homes, cars and sometimes in their desks at work, so why was this box so troubling? Well, for one thing, it was almost empty, for another, Gavin never used one last night...or this morning.

The force of that thought buckled my knees as I sat down hard on the toilet. How many times had Gavin cum inside me last night? My mind raced as I tried to calculate my last period. I couldn't do it. Sitting in his bathroom with the hot steam of my shower swirling around my head was not conducive to control my panic. The moisture in the air made it hard to breathe.

I wobbly stumbled to my feet and pushed my way out of the bathroom. I couldn't even remember where the closest CVS was located; I could always get the Morning After Pill. I froze mid step in the hallway. Was that something I was actually willing to do? I had never given it much thought before. Was a baby something I was ready for? I knew the answer to that question before I even finished thinking it. Gavin certainly wouldn't want a baby – let alone a baby with me.

I shook my head. I was getting ahead of myself. It was only one night. One night of sex. One night ofgreatsex.

I took a deep breath and told myself over and over that it was impossible. I couldn't happen to me.

I'm not pregnant.I didn't realize I was speaking the words aloud until I heard them cut through the fog and silence that was spilling out of the bathroom around me. I clamped a hand over my mouth to quiet the groan that was threatening to escape. There was no fuckin way.

Nope.

Numbly, I walked down the hall to the living room just glancing into Gavin's room to make sure he was still sleeping. He was on his side, turned toward the window, and I was more than relieved. The last thing I needed was for him to wake and ask me why my face was so pale.

I shuffled into the living room, Gavins hair brush hanging limply from my fingers. I snatched the remote off the floor determined to let the noise of the news drown out the screaming in my head and distract me.

The images were flashing before my eyes, but I wasn't seeing them. Instead I was seeing Gavin's reaction when I had to tell him the consequences our night of passion brought. I sighed heavily and kept pretending to watch the news. It was 9:30 in the morning all ready and I had to be at work in a couple hours. Hopefully there, I would be busy enough to forget about my newest set of problems.

Was I being dramatic? It's totally possible. Unreasonable even, but at least I felt like my concerns were grounded in reality. Gavin had a very serious view on children; they were money pits and sources of stress. He avoided them at all costs. I don't know if Gavin thought I was on the pill, but when...if I reminded him that last night, we didn't use condoms, he'd probably blame the lapse in judgment on me.

We have seen plenty of our friends fall victims to girlfriends who conveniently forgot to take their birth control to trap their man into a dying relationship. Gavin was almost shouldered with that responsibility once, and I cringed to think about his reaction. If I told Gavin nearly an identical situation happened between us, I'm not sure what he'd do.

Of course he would take half the blame, but the other half, the big part would be on me. He would yell and scream and remind me that he never remembers anything. He'd tell me that even though he had a part in what happened, I should have been thinking about what we were doing. He'd be mad as hell at me.

I wanted the throw the brush against the wall as hard as I could, but instead I sighed and kept brushing. Throwing a fit wouldn't solve nothing. My shoulders slumped as I struggled to detangle the mess that had become my hair.

All I had to do was act normal, and get things back to normal. Treat Gavin like nothing significant between us had ever happened – that way if my fears materialized, he would understand that trapping him wasn't what I wanted. There was absolutely no reason to freak until I could figure out when my last period was. I silently berated myself for not paying closer attention to it, but then again, I never had a reason to.

Just keep things friendly.

When the news became repetitive, I reached around for the remote without taking my eyes off the television. Somehow it ended up perched on the back of the couch, and when my fingers grazed it, it clamored to the floor. I mentally smacked myself in the head hoping that the noise hadn't woken Gavin. I still wasn't ready to talk to him yet. As I stood to get the remote, my eyes slid to the clock. It was 9:49. Sooner or later, I would have to face the music, because somehow I had to get to work.

The idea flitted in my head that I could just sneak out, call a taxi and go to work like nothing was different. Of course, this was the chicken way to do things, but I honestly didn't think that left alone with Gavin I would be able to keep my fears to myself. That would be a sure fire way to end the great night I'd had with him.

Still mentally debating the best course of action, I walked to the back of the couch and saw the edge of the remote poking out from under the back of the couch. I got down on all fours cautious not to push the remote even further out of my grasp. Of course, what did I do? I knocked the damn thing even further away from me. Now I had one arm almost completely extended under the couch trying to get to the remote.

I thought I heard something behind me, but I couldn't tell with the sound of the television and my head pressed against the bottom half of the couch. I could feel the remote, just out of reach, and I prayed that nothing was under there that was going to bite me. I knew for a fact that Gavin only cleaned when it was absolutely necessary.

The tips of my fingers gripped onto the remote and I began to gingerly slip it out, the last thing I wanted to do was loose it under his massive couch.

"Hah!" I exclaimed as I finally saw the end of the remote peak out from under the couch again. "Gotcha."

I sat back on my heels and sighed. That was one small victory in what I was sure was going to be a very difficult day. I re-tightened the towel around me and used my hands to push myself to my feet. I was almost straightened when I felt a rough hand push me back down.

The sudden pressure and heat from that hand nearly shocked me out of my skin, but there was no doubt in my mind who it was when the sound of the gruff voice commanded me to stay just was I was when I tried to stand up.

"I have to go to work," I choked out. Heat flooded my face when I realized the view he must have gotten.How long had he been standing there?There was no doubt that he saw everything, and I was so caught up in trying to get the fucking remote that I forgot that I was hardly wearing any clothing.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers