Distractions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

Gavin said nothing as he ran a calloused hand up the back of my thighs. I could tell by the angle that he was touching me, he was standing, and that meant that my backside was perfectly in line with his crotch.Perfect, I thought to myself. I was supposed to be keeping things on an even keel, and already at 10 o'clock in the morning, I was failing.

I opened my mouth to protest again when I felt his hand resisting my urge to stand upright, but the words died in my throat when I felt his hand travel higher up my thigh. I blinked trying to focus on my train of thought, and not the journey north his hand was making. I tried to focus on each word, each syllable as it would come out of my mouth, and not the way his rough fingers were coaxing a trail of goose bumps from my skin. I tired, but it wasn't really working.

I said his name again, my tone almost pleading with him to let me up. I couldn't do this now, there were more pressing matters at hand. I smiled to myself at my choice of words. He paid me no attention, so I said his name again, hopefully this time with enough clear-headed emotion to convey that despite what my body was saying, I didn't really want to be in this position. His name rolled off my lips as a cross between a moan and a cry for help. I was doomed.

I heard his chuckle as he slid his fingers closer to my sex. He traced small circles on my skin, teasing me with the closeness of his goal. I held my breath in anticipation. I clutched onto the remote so hard, the TV started flipping channels, but neither of us seemed to notice.

His fingers teased the crease between my thigh and my sex, I tried my damnest to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape, but I didn't have as much control over my body as I thought I did. His hand continued its path north, but not the north I wanted. I curved around the outside of my hip and up under the towel that wasn't doing me a damn bit of good by keeping me covered. His hand roamed to the swell of my ass as he gripped my bottom tightly.

He slid his hand over the swell and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel the heat in my face as I realized the view that he must be giving himself. There was no doubt in my mind that he could see my rosebud now. I thought that realization would have embarrassed me, but instead it made me wetter.

I could still feel the pressure of his hand on the small of my back still pressing my upper body down. He was having a good time back there, and he wanted to make sure I didn't ruin it.

He shifted the hand on my ass and slid his open palm down the crack of my ass sending a shiver through me. He was touching me like he wanted to memorize each and every part of my body, as if he were afraid he wouldn't get to touch it again. I wanted to say something, anything, but I didn't want to break the spell he was undoubtedly under.

His middle finger grazed my rosebud, and I felt a shock shoot thorough me. He circled his finger around it and involuntarily, I felt my body sift back into his hand. He didn't stay there long as his hand continued its journey to its prize.

His fingers spread my sex open as his middle finger eased along my slit. This time, I didn't try to contain the moan that escaped. His middle finger swirled in my wetness as he brought the moisture back to my clit whiel his other fingers continued to hold me open. I felt my leg quake as his ministrations with my clit began to cause a familiar tingling in my body.

He kept his finger pressed against my clit as he eased another finger into so slowly, I could feel each knuckle as it passed the entrance. I was dripping wet, and I couldn't wait for him to finish what he started. I gripped the remote, barely aware that I was painfully close to snapping the stupid thing in half.

I could feel my wetness dripping in tiny rivulets down my leg when I felt his breath against the back of my legs. The hand pressing me in half was gone, but I had no intention of moving. I heard him as he kneeled behind me, and I felt his breathe as he moved his face closer; my pussy was clenching in anticipation. I knew what he was going to do, and I was expecting it, but when his wet lips replaced his finger on my clit, I almost exploded in his mouth.

His hands pushed my legs wider then closer to his face as I struggled to remain breathing. His tongue slipped into my sex as his fingers teased my clit. I was seeing stars. I dropped the remote as I tried to grip the back of the couch to prevent myself from toppling over. My fingers dug into the leather, and I was certain there would be nail marks left there when he was finished with me.

His tongue traced a very wet path from my sex to my ass as he reamed me out. The sensation was exhilarating, and though I would have thought it was disgusting, it felt amazing. I told him not to stop as he flicked his tongue in and out of my ass as he shoved two fingers deep into my leaking sex.

I pushed my ass harder into his face determined to get his tongue deeper inside of me. Gavin moaned and nipped at my bottom with his teeth. I yelped at the sharp pain but couldn't get enough.

His fingers continued to seduce more wetness from my core as he lay loving kisses on my ass. He trailed his kisses further down my legs, then back up, landing on my pussy. He licked and kissed my juices from my skin, and attached his mouth to my leaking cunt as he tried to suck out more.

My toes were curled, and my fingers ached from gripping the couch so hard. I could feel my climax approaching, and it was going to be a big one. The pins and needles were working their way up my legs and I could feel the flush beginning to creep into my face and neck.

His tongue continued to probe deeper inside of me as I started to buck against him, my clit growing almost too sensitive to touch. He kept flicking it with his fingers as his tongue tried to touch every inch of my insides. I could feel my pussy start to spasm and grip his tongue. I was almost there, and it was gong to be heavenly.

I almost cried when I felt him remove his fingers and mouth from my body. I was so close, I could taste my orgasm and he stopped. It was just like him to tease me and leave me high and dry...well wet.

I was about to scream for him not to stop when I felt the head of his cock poised at my entrance. Just the feel of its angry head rubbing up and down my slit and the knowledge of what that thing could do to me was enough to send me over the edge. The muscles in my legs clenched, and I clamped my jaw shut in an effort to stifle the blood-curdling scream that was threatening escape when he slammed his entire length into me.

My pussy was tightening and contracting in bliss as he rammed himself into me. I herad him sigh behind me as he gripped my thighs tighter and pulled me closer to him. Slowly as if he wanted to feel each and every contraction of my pussy walls and they squeezed him tight, he pulled out of me then gently pushed himself back in.

I folded myself over the back of the couch knowing that I wouldn't be able to stand much longer if he kept sliding into me the way he was. He was thrusting into me harder now, nearly lifting me off the floor with the strength of his thrusts. I could hear him grunting behind me as he pushed his length into me over and over again.

I called out his name as he grumbled under his breath. One orgasm was about to fade into another and he picked up speed. He folded himself over the back of my body – his hard stomach pressed to my soft back as he continued to jackhammer his hips into mine. My vision was getting blurry, and my mouth hung open as I tried but failed to get enough air.

His face landed next to my ear as he flipped the hair on the other side of my neck and began to nip and bite at the sensitive skin there. I could feel his cock staring to swell inside me, and its increased girth was stretching more sweetly than it was before.

Knowing that he was close the edge, He snaked a hand under me and began to rub my clit, instantly exploding my juices all over him. I couldn't move as I hung limply over the back of the couch and he jerked and thrusted a final few times before he erupted inside of me.

The feel of his hot ropy cum shooting inside of me caused me to moan in satisfaction. It could feel its heat swirling inside me, and as I hung over the couch.

He stayed inside of me for a minute, no doubt trying to regain use of his own legs, then he stood. As he slipped out of my overused pussy, I groaned. I had no idea how sore I was until that moment.

He stood behind me and pulled me up to meet him. He turned me around so he could look at my face, which was still flushed, and would continue to be because I could feel our combined juices starting to leak out of me.

"Good morning," he said as he cupped my sex, keeping our juices inside of me.

"Good morning," I replied, and at that moment, it was perhaps the perfect morning of my life...until I realized that we just had sex - again. Without a condom – again.

Fuck!

But by the way he was trapping his cum inside of me; one would think that's exactly where he wanted it to be.

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I have to go to work," I said after a moment when our lips finally parted. My eyes searched for the clock, and I gave a very unlady like grunt as I realized I only had 27 minutes to get to work, and is still had to get home and change.

"You gotta take me home so I can change and get my car."Fuck!I still didn't have keys or a car, for that matter.

"I'll take you to work."

I gripped at the towel that amazingly was still around me. I didn't want to give him any more reason for me being late to work.

I started to rush to the bathroom when he caught me by the elbow and smiled his crooked grin. He shook his head no, and told me to go get dressed.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

He pushed me into his room and tossed me my bra. I was still confused.

When I stood there dumbly, he said, "I want you going to work with a sticky reminder of what you're gonna get when your shift ends."

My knees buckled at the seriousness of his tone. I felt my pussy flood with juices and I knew that I would definitely chance being late – or even not going to work, if I could see that look in his eye all the time.

"Whatever," I said off-handly as I forced myself to look for the rest of his clothes. If I let that look get to me now, I'd never get to work. I pulled on my bra, trying to do so over my towel as I felt his gaze on me. It didn't really work, so I gave up and wrapped it around my waist.

I put my bra on and searched for my panties.

"Gavin, help me, I can't find my panties!"

"I'm sure they will turn up somewhere, just get dressed."

I flashed him an evil glare as I contemplated going without underwear at work for an entire day. I was going to ask him to help me again when I looked up and watched him pull on his jeans without putting anything on underneath. Quite possibly, the sexiest thing ever, is a man in nothing but a pair of jeans. The thought of our sexes only being separated by our jeans caused my pulse to quicken, but again, I forced myself to ignore it as I found my shirt and pulled it on.

I bounced up and down on my toes as I waited for him to get dressed.

"Hurry up! I still have to go home and change."

"Relax. I'll drop you off at the hospital and you can into a new pair of scrubs there."

I looked at my watch. He was right. If we left now, I'd have enough time to change in the hospital locker room without being late.

We left his bedroom and I slipped my boots back on, grabbed my helmet and jacket and stood by the door waiting for him.

I watched as he stopped by the pool table. I was starting to get irritated. He really needed to hurry the fuck up.

"Red, you could always wear these..." he said as he tossed me theVictoria's Secretbag. I shoved the bag in my pocket, stuck my tongue out at him and stamped my foot. His eyes darkened, but he laughed and grabbed his helmet and jacket.

"We aren't taking your car?"

"You wanna get there fast don't you?"

I couldn't argue with that.

We zipped through the streets and made it to the hospital in only 9 minutes. That was a new personal best, and I knew the next time I was running late, I'd just call him.

He pulled up to the employee entrance and cut the engine. I jumped off and was about to make a mad dash for the entrance when he grabbed me.

"What, no goodbye?"

"Bye Gavin." I turned to leave, but he kept his grip firm on my waist.

"What time do you get off?"

I kept the dirty retort for myself because I knew it would only lead to me being later than I already was, so I just told him eleven o'clock.

He lifted my helmet off my head and kissed my lips gently. I was taken aback, because for a minute there, we had slipped right back into our old routine.

"Bye Gavin," I said again as I tried to wriggle away from him.

"Don't call anyone, I will be here to pick you up when you get out."

"Ok," I said as I sprinted for the door.

The hospital would certainly bring back the normalcy, and here maybe I could even think through this situation.

I rushed toward the doors without looking back.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers