Ditched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greeted by strange looks from Teddy as I got home and banged on the front door I simply smiled back and said "long story". He seemed to understand as he asked no further questions. I forced myself into a steaming shower and smiled at the memories tonight had created. I stood under the powerful jet until the water ran cool, letting it caress every part of me. I dried and dressed in my pyjamas.

"Hey" Teddy called. "Some woman returned your mobile phone. Said she found it on her driveway?"

"Oh?" I answered, perplexed. "Who was she with?"

"It was just her. Rose she said her name was."

My heart stopped. I took the phone and saw "1 missed call"

"Thanks". I took the phone and returned to my bedroom, dialling voicemail.

"You have one new message. To listen to the message press one."

There was a loud beep

"Hello Amy, I think you know who this is. I will assume Alex forgot to mention that his father produces amateur video footage for wildlife programs. Now that we have footage of you fucking my husband in our back garden I will also assume that you will not be going anywhere near our son again. The moment that you do you will become famous for all the wrong reasons. It's good footage and my husband's face isn't shown once. Good night."

12