Ditz Ditz Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first song started up, leading Rory and Sam to play through the set as they normally did. The new upgrades definitely gave the tracks more kick, their beats landing harder and effects flashing brighter than ever before. As each stage came to a close, Sam and Rory locked eyes and giggled. They both knew what they were really looking forward to.

Finally, it arrived: the bonus stage.

Rory sucked in a shaky breath through her teeth. For some reason, she felt nervous. As if she were about to cross some sort of threshold, or take a leap into the unknown. Which was silly of course: this was just a game. It was fun. She should just focus on the screen, empty out her pretty head, and obey.

Wait, what was that...?

The first beat of "Good Girl" dropped like a glitter bomb in Rory's head. She swayed on her feet, as dizzying colors and swirling patterns filled her vision, completely enveloping her. It felt like she was floating, the pretty bubbles from before carrying her mind far, far away as her body obeyed the machine's rhythms. Her world blended into one sweet, saccharine dream, her mouth hanging open as each note sent a fresh wave of stupefying pleasure through the pastel soup of her brain, each chirpy lyric forming the only solid thought she could grasp onto.

It feels so good to dance all day

To lose your cares and just obey

To empty out your pretty head

And let men think for you instead.

'Cause all girls wanna be good girls

And good girls wanna have fun.

'Cause nothing feels better than feeling sexy

And the sexiest kinda feeling's feeling...

"D-dumb," Rory stuttered as the song came to a close. Had she been singing along the whole time? She wasn't sure. She stood still for a moment, temporarily at a loss about what to do or think without the steps to guide her.

The applause and laughter behind her finally snapped her back into the present. She turned, noticing for the first time Harrison and three friends of his, clapping as Sam pressed her tits together for them.

How long had they been watching? How had Rory not noticed? It felt like she had become completely unstuck from time. Her disorientation vanished, however, when she saw a familiar face in the cluster.

"Chris!" she called out, rushing over to the assistant from her interview and giving him a big hug. "Ohmigod I'm so happy to see you!"

"Uh, hey," Chris replied, seemingly taken aback but not displeased by Rory's enthusiasm. "It's, uh, good to see you too, uh, Ms..."

"Wilcox, but you can call me Rory. Or Ro-ro if you want," she added with a giggle. "This is so crazy. I never thought you'd, like, come to see me so soon."

"Uh...well," he smiled sheepishly. "I actually didn't know you'd be here. I mean, Harrison said he had two friends who liked to hang out here but..."

"Wait!" Sam exclaimed, her arms draped between two of Harrison's buddies. "Is this, like, the guy from the office, Ro-ro? The one who gave you his number?"

"Chris, you know this girl?" Harrison asked, giving his friend a sly look.

"Sort of," Chris shrugged. "She came into an interview today, and we chatted a little afterwards. Gotta say though," he added, his eyes scanning Rory and causing her to squirm with delight. "I didn't really expect her to be the, uh, 'strip-DDR' type."

"Huh? Strip...?" Rory followed his gaze, and realized that she was no longer wearing her skirt, leaving her long pale legs and soft pink panties open for the whole world to see.

Wait, when did she...?

"Duh, silly Ro-ro," Sam chimed in. "You took off your skirt when it got too hard to move, remember?"

"I did...?" Rory had a vague memory of people cheering after the third bonus stage but...wait, third? How long had she and Sam been...?

"God, you're so dumb sometimes," Sam teased, tousling Rory's hair.

Rory grinned, her worries suddenly popping in a burst of bubbles. "I so totally ammm," she said, burying her face in Chris's chest. To her delight, she felt his arm wrap around her, his hand pressing the small of her back.

The sexiest kinda feeling's feeling dumb, she thought to herself in a docile daze.

Sam's voice broke through the warm fog. "Harrison told me the guys are having a game night tonight, Ro-ro. We should, like, totally come."

"Um..." Rory lifted her head from Chris's chest, frowning in thought. She really wanted to go with them, but some faint voice inside was telling her to slow down. Something wasn't adding up. One moment she was coming from a job interview she had totally botched, the next she was...dancing...and now she was half-naked in public and felt...fine about it...?

"It'd be really great if you joined us," Chris said, squeezing Rory's arm.

She sighed as the warmth of his touch rushed across her skin and into her brain. She nodded dreamily, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. Why was she worrying herself again? She should just empty out her pretty head and let men think for her instead. That was...right, wasn't it? It sure felt that way, and like way too much effort to argue with.

"Good girls wanna have fun..." she half-sang, half-murmured to no one.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Okay!" Sam cheered. "Let's go! Game on!"

____________________________________________

Chris laughed. "You're telling me you wrote an honors thesis on the information economy, but 'Ticket to Ride' is too complicated?"

"I dunno," Rory pouted. "It just is!" This was the third board game Chris had tried to explain, but she just couldn't seem to grasp it. Whenever he started talking about point totals or turn order, her eyes glazed over, her mind suddenly more focused on his strong jaw and playful lips rather than the words they were forming.

Some dim part of her knew that shouldn't be the case: she should be able to follow this stuff but...

"Rory's just acting dumb cuz she wants to get in your pants," Sam teased, giving Rory a playful shove.

"Nooo I'm...like...I'm not...," Rory dissolved into a fit of giggles.

It was too much: the embarrassment, the arousal, the giddiness, all working in tandem to soften her thoughts into a horny, happy mush. She fell against Sam, and the two of them burst into laughter together, almost collapsing on the floor. Rory wished for a second that she had thought the join the men on the sectional sofa, but Sam had made it a good point: for some reason, it felt more comfortable to be on their knees in front of the coffee table instead.

"Well shoot," Harrison said, running a hand through his hair. "I can look, but I think that's the easiest game we got."

"It's cool," Rory said, scooting over so she could lean against Chris' leg. "You guys can play. Maybe Sam and me will, like, figure it out."

"Orrrr..." Sam grinned mischievously. "I have a fun game we can play."

"If its charades, I'm out," Chris joked.

"It's way more fun than charades." Sam giggled. "It's called: 'Who's the Best Cocksucker: Ro-ro or Sammi?'"

"Sam!" Rory gasped, turning scarlet. Above her, Chris chuckled awkwardly and took a swig of his beer, exchanging a loaded glance with Harrison.

"What?" Sam leaned forward and playfully brushed Rory's hair. "Scared you might lose?"

"N-no. I mean, that doesn't matter!" Rory shook her head, as if that might dispel the mounting heat in her brain. "We, we can't just..."

"Why not?" Sam grinned. "I'm sure the boys don't mind, right?" The men all exchanged wide-eyed looks and shook their heads. "And I think you secretly want it too," Sam added.

Rory's lips opened, but no sound came out. She looked up at Chris, hoping for some direction. He shrugged sheepishly, as if to say: "I'm cool either way." But Rory could see the clouded hunger in his eyes, could sense his pulse quickening and his cock stiffening beneath his jeans.

"C'mon Ro-ro," Sam pressed. "Look in my eyes and tell me you don't wanna do it. Tell me you don't wanna just get on your knees and serve cock like a good girl."

"I-I...uh..." Rory tried to focus on Sam's eyes, but her head felt so light and listless all of a sudden, like a hot air balloon rising through thick pink clouds of dizzying desire. She could feel her pussy drool as saliva filled her mouth, cutting off her ability to form words. Not that she had any left anyway.

"Okay, here are the rules," Sam continued cheerfully, unbuckling Chris' pants. "Ro-ro gets Chris, I get Harrison. Whoever tastes cum first wins. Sound good?" she asked, taking up position in front of Harrison.

Rory nodded dumbly, her eyes fixated on the bulge in Chris' boxers. He shifted it aside, and out popped his beautiful, rigid cock, taking Rory's breath away in an instant. Her eyelids fluttered as his hand teased the shaft into position, as though it were her soaking cunt that his fingers were idly stroking.

"Ready?" Sam asked.

Serve cock, a voice inside Rory sang. Never stop.

"Go!"

Rory dove onto Chris in an instant, savoring the sensation of him sliding between her lips. Even though she had only given a handful of blowjobs in her life, her body moved with a passionate confidence outside of her, as though conducted by the gasps of pleasure escaping Chris' lips. She tore open her blouse, gripping and squeezing her tits as she bobbed her head eagerly in time to the beautiful music playing in her brain.

"Oh fuck," Chris gasped. "Oh..."

Rory's insides hummed with pride as her tongue caressed him. She wanted it so bad...worse than anything she had ever wanted in her life. There was no room in her head anymore for doubts or worries, just an aching, stupefying need for...

"Ah!" Chris' body tensed. "I'm gonna..."

Rory pushed him into her throat, pumping his powerful, hard cock as deep as it would go.

Yes. God yes.

This was everything she needed, everything she lived for. She would do this forever if it just meant tasting his hot, thick...

She felt him twitch moments before his cum filled her mouth. She pulled back, caught off-guard, cum and drool spilling onto her blouse as her body soaked in wet, sticky bliss.

"Sh-shit," Chris laughed, breathless. "Are you okay?"

"Mm-hm," Rory's lips spread into a drippy, dreamy smile. She was better than okay. She was a good girl.

Sam crawled next to her with a giggle. "Silly Ro-ro," she chided. "You're supposed to swallow, not dribble all over yourself."

"Oh, um..." Rory raised her hand to wipe her mouth, only for Sam's gentle fingers to stop her.

"It's okay," Sam murmured, stroking Rory's cheek. "You don't gotta be embarrassed. You know what they say: 'men rule, girls drool."

Before Rory's fizzling brain could muster a response, she felt Sam's lips press into hers. Rory closed her eyes, melting as she felt her friend's tongue explore her mouth. She pressed closer, kissing Sam deeply while reaching under her crop-top, massaging her fat, needy tits. Sam gasped with delight, grinning at Rory before leaning in and licking a stray trace of cum from her cheek. Rory giggled, then sighed in ecstasy as Sam's lips moved down her neck.

God. Why had they never done this before? Why weren't they always doing this? What more was there to life than sucking cock and making out in front of...

"Waaaaaiit..." Rory said, reluctantly holding Sam back. "Who won?"

Sam blinked, then looked between the two "contestants" on the couch, both of their spent dicks flopped against their legs. "Ummm..." she giggled. "I, like, totally forgot!"

Rory burst out laughing, her shoulders quaking with bubbly, unrestrained mirth. "So, like, what are we gonna do now?"

"Hmmm..." Sam turned, glancing at the other two thunderstruck guys on the couch. "How about a tie-breaker?"

Rory thought it was the best idea she had ever heard.

___________________________________

The light on Rory's phone blinked coldly in the grey morning light. Four missed calls and a cavalcade of angry texts from her dad had piled up overnight. While she was...

Rory traced her lips with her finger, staring out at the dimly lit apartment, trying to figure out how she felt. She knew, deep down, that sucking cock all evening wasn't bad. In fact, she felt a thrill of pleasure at the mere memory of it.

Serve cock. Never stop.

But now she was sitting in silence on the couch she had spent the night on, her cum-stained clothes still balled up in a pile on the floor. Sam had gone into Harrison's room, and the rest of the guys had left, leaving Rory alone with her thoughts.

At least, what was left of them.

She shivered. Her head still felt a little foggy and her mind kept wandering, but she could still sense that something had changed. She had changed. In a way that wasn't normal. She wasn't sure of a lot now, but she was pretty sure girls didn't go from valedictorians to cumsluts over a couple days.

Was it...wrong?

It didn't feel wrong.

Yet as she tried to lay back on the cushions and sink into blissful sleep, some part of her refused to let go. Refused to let her forget everything that was waiting back home, all the work and responsibilities and expectations and...

"Rory?" Sam asked, slipping into the room. "Is everything okay?"

Rory met her friend's gaze, her lips trying and failing to form an explanation. What could she possibly say? What could she possibly tell Sam to make her understand how lost and confused she felt? How even as some part of her mind fought to hold onto the last vestiges of the old Rory, she wanted nothing more than to...

"You wanna let go, don't you?" Sam said, as though reading Rory's thoughts perfectly. "You don't wanna be the smart, stuffy, Rory anymore, do you?"

Rory's lips quivered, tears of relief springing to her eyes. She shook her head, her heart overflowing with gratitude. How could she ever think Sam had stopped being her friend? After everything that had happened, she still knew Rory better than anyone else. Better than she knew herself, even.

"It's okay," Sam smiled gently. "I know just what you need." She reached forward, extracting Rory's phone from her grasp and dialing a number. Rory opened her mouth to ask who she was calling, then thought better of it.

Asking questions felt bad.

Letting Sam stroke her hair felt good.

Rory heard the phone click as the call connected. "Hey, Sir," Sam said brightly. "She's ready."

_______________________________________________

Rory felt like she was floating as Sam lead her through the empty arcade. None of the machines were on yet, save for the one shining in the corner. The one that would finally make Rory the good girl she wanted to be.

Joe looked up from the screen, closing the menu he had been fiddling with. "Hey Ro-ro," he smiled. "I was hoping you would be back soon."

"Uh-huh," Rory nodded dimly. Even as hard as it was to think now, she had finally realized on the way over where her new thoughts had been coming from. And there was still a part of her who found the idea of an arcade game brainwashing her scary.

But it also felt so, so good.

"Sir's gonna make you, like, so happy Ro-ro," Sam said, kissing Rory's cheek. "Just relax. You already know what to do."

With that, Joe pressed a button on the machine and stepped aside. The screen swirled into a familiar field of colors, pulling Rory in before she even had a chance to realize what was happening. The music poured into her ears, drowning out all other thoughts or concerns. She smiled vacantly, her arms sliding limp to her sides. There were no steps this time, no scores or stage selection to worry about. Just a few simple lessons she had been secretly learning all along, now echoing loud and clear in her pretty, empty head.

Listen closely to this song

And soon you'll want to sing along.

Keep your focus on the screen

And soon you'll see just what I mean.

Rory felt Sam's hands exploring her body, sliding her panties down her legs and unhooking her bra while Joe watched.

It feels so good to dance all day

To lose your cares and just obey

To empty out your pretty head

And let men think for you instead.

Rory blinked. She was now bent over, her wrists strapped to the support bar, her ass and pussy thrust out behind her, open and inviting. She could feel Joe draw closer, could hear his belt unbuckle, sending a shiver of animal need through her. She wanted to turn. Wanted to see his hard cock hover over her dripping cunt as it leaked down her pale, quivering thighs.

But she couldn't tear her eyes from the screen. Couldn't ignore the words sinking into her soft, fluffy brain.

'Cause all girls wanna be good girls

And good girls wanna have fun.

'Cause nothing feels better than feeling sexy

And the sexiest kinda feeling's feeling dumb.

Rory gasped as Joe drove his cock into her, her body throbbing with pleasure. His massive hands gripped her hips, almost lifting her from the ground as he fucked her with powerful, mind-blanking thrusts. A dribbling moan spilled out of Rory, her tong lolling from her open, drooling mouth.

Your brain is getting foggy.

Your pussy is dripping wet.

Just learn these simple lessons

And we'll make a good girl of you yet!

She could feel it happening. Her pride, her education, everything she had once held dear was gushing out of her, until her brain was as raw and simple as the cock pounding her pussy.

And it was building. The tempo of the song, the eagerness of Joe's thrusts, the pleasure seizing her muscles, in wave after wave of orgasmic delight. It was all getting faster, and harder, no trace of subtly or sweetness left. Just overwhelming force.

Men rule! Girls drool!

Always aim to please!

Serve cock! Never Stop!

Always on your knees!

Good girl! Good girl! Goooood giiiirl!

Rory screamed along to the final note. She felt Joe's cock twitch deep inside of her, bringing her to her knees as her body cried out in violent, joyous convulsions. Pleasure blazed through her like a clarifying fire, burning away all the darkness and filling her with clear, beautiful light.

She panted for breath as the song and colors faded, her body completely limp, her bound arms dangling above her bowed head. She felt Sir's finger's tilt her chin up, guiding her to meet his captivating gaze.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," Rory answered with a dopey grin.

"Good," he said, releasing her and moving his cock in front of her face. "I'd bet you'd like to keep having fun, wouldn't you?"

Rory nodded dreamily before wrapping her lips around the still-dripping member, thrilled to get the chance to clean Sir's cock. Her excitement doubled when she saw Sam kneel beside her, naked and panting, fingers still slick with her own juices as she teased Rory's nipples and kissed her neck.

"Good," Sir grunted. "Now listen closely. I've got an idea I think you'll both really enjoy."

_________________________________________

"Welcome to Joystick Joe's!" Ro-ro and Sammi squealed in unison, stepping aside to let a wide-eyed guest through.

"Think he'll get enough?" Sammi asked as the door closed behind her.

"I bet he will!" Ro-ro answered. The single guys always played the hardest. After all, they knew what was at stake. She cast a sneaky glance over her shoulder to confirm her theory. To her satisfaction, she saw the man had paused halfway down the stairs, and was gawking up her skirt with slack-jawed disbelief. No doubt he wasn't expecting to see her naked pussy underneath, the vibrator buzzing inside ensuring she was constantly wet and eager to please. As if she needed the help.