Ditz Ditz Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun," Ro-ro sang, blowing a kiss for the man to take with him into arcade. "I'll be waiting."

"I really hope he wins," Sammi sighed, twirling a finger through her hair. "Today's been, like, suuuuper slow."

Ro-ro nodded. Sammi was right; not that the arcade was struggling, by any means. Thanks to the two scantily clad good girls bouncing outside, the place had never been more popular. But showing off her tits and making out with Sammi was only half the fun of the job: the other was when one of the customers got enough tickets to win the grand prize.

And so far, there had only been one winner today. A slow Tuesday if there ever was one. Or was it Wednesday? Ro-ro briefly tried to remember, before deciding it didn't matter. If the day was important, Joe would tell her. It was nothing to worry her empty, pretty head about.

A cough behind her broke Ro-ro out of her happy daze. She turned and beamed when she saw who it was. "Chris!" she exclaimed.

"Uh hey," her handsome friend said, holding up a plastic cup filled with red tickets. "I uh, got the..."

"Ohmigod you did it!" Ro-ro clapped excitedly. "Here, let's—"

"Wait wait wait," Sammi interrupted. "He's gotta choose, remember?"

Ro-ro's heart sunk. "Nooo faaiiirrr," she whined. But there was nothing to do about it. Sir set the rules, and the rules were clear: any customer who got enough tickets got to choose between her and Sammi. No if's, and's, or but's.

Ro-ro didn't want to disobey Sir, but she still made sure to play with her tits while Chris thought, hoping desperately to sway him. She missed his cock, and Sir had forbade his girls from fucking or sucking customers for free more than once. Had to keep them wanting, he had said. Ro-ro had no choice but to agree. If she didn't, she wouldn't get Sir's cock anymore. And she liked Sir's cock the most.

"I'll uh, go with Ro-ro," Chris finally answered.

Ro-ro practically leapt out of her skirt with joy. "Yaaaaay!" she exclaimed, grabbing her winner's hand and leading him down into the arcade. She hopped and skipped through the crowds, slowing just briefly to spy on two girls on the Ditz Ditz Revolution machine. Given the number of cheering spectators and the discarded clothes at their feet, Ro-ro guessed the dancers had been playing for a while. Maybe she would have some new friends soon, she thought with a smile.

"Sirrrrr!" Ro-ro called as she reached the prize counter. "We gotta winner." She lifted her leg onto the glass, eager for Sir to take the vibrator out of her dripping cunt.

Instead, she was met with a wry smile. "Did you count the tickets?" Sir asked.

Ro-ro blushed. "Uhhh no..." she confessed. "But it's like, super hard. There are so many!"

"That's why we got the counting machine, remember?" Sir nodded towards a yellow cabinet nearby.

"Oh yeaaaaahhh," Ro-ro giggled.

"Do you remember how it works?" Sir asked.

"Uhhhhhh," Ro-ro screwed her face up in concentration, but her aching pussy made it so hard to think. Well, harder than usual.

"I got it," Chris said, taking his tickets over and inserting them into the machine.

Ro-ro stood by the prize counter, wiggling with anticipation. She had gone the whole day without a cock inside her, and it was driving her crazy. Sir seemed aware of her impatience, and hooked an arm over her shoulder with a mischievous smile, pulling her closer as he slipped his hand inside of her top.

"Sirrrrr" she mewled as he kneaded her sensitive breasts. He could be so mean sometimes, teasing her like this. But deep down, she knew she loved it. After all, he had told her so.

Finally, Chris showed his ticket receipt to Sir, earning a nod of approval.

"Yay!" Ro-ro cried, extending her leg over the counter again. "Can we do it right here, Chris? Please please please?" Usually the winners decided how and where they wanted to fuck her, but she couldn't wait another moment.

"Y-yeah, sure," Chris answered after receiving a loaded look from Sir.

Ro-ro closed her eyes with a happy sigh, swooning as she felt Sir's fingers inside her, extracting the dripping, sticky toy and leaving her open and ready for her new winner.

This was her favorite part. Sure, the fucking and cumming was nice, but it was the first moment a man slid deep inside her that she savored the most. It was the blissful, overwhelming clarity she loved, the perfect, simple truth she never tired of hearing as the music filled her dumb, horny mind.

She knew now. She finally knew who she was.

She was a good girl.