Ditzy Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan and Alex spend a steamy night, but the walls have ears.
1.1k words
4.59
4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've been locked out of my account for almost the entire year, but you can't stop the signal baby. Thanks to everybody who's been following the story. When we last left off, Ryan has been introduced to Alex's family. But he was a little dismayed to find out that her mother Lola and her sister Isabel were just as sexy! I was touched by the people who left comments asking for Ryan not to cheat on Alex. Don't worry, they are very much in love! But how can Ryan spend the days surrounded by such temptation? Or Isabel, for that matter....

****

The night had gone better than Ryan thought. Alex was drop dead gorgeous, and after meeting her family it was clear to see why. There was a veritable bimbo master race being raised in this house.

Maybe Ryan had been a little daring when he teased Alex under the kitchen table right in front of her sister, but "Fortune Favors the Bold" was spray painted on the inside of the cargo plane that carried his dumb ass out to the Middle East two times. Didn't help him out much then, but right now his delectable date was currently riding cowgirl, grinding her hips down against his. Ryan's eyes roamed up her tan body, mesmerized by the jiggling motion of her tits bouncing lightly around.

Ryan had a learned a neat trick back in high school. When a girl is riding you, have a pillow under your ass to lift your hips up higher than the rest of your body, pushing your dick up inside her more. He was currently employing that trick, and Alex was loving it. Ryan slid his hands up along Alex's thighs, grabbing her waist as she started rolling her hips around in a circle, softly groaning. Ryan was almost hitting his peak, but was startled by the sound of somebody hitting the wall right above his head.

****

Oh. My. God. Alex was in heaven. She was rocking her hips up and down, her pussy was squeezing Ryan's cock tight. She always worried he was a little too big for her, so you gotta go slow at first. She didn't know if you could break your pussy the same way you could break other stuff, but if anybody's cock could do it then it would be Ryan's. Better to be safe than sorry.

Aex threw her head back, whipping her long hair. Ryan had just increased the pace a little bit, and his thighs were slapping against her ass. He could keep this rhythm for a long, long time.

What was she just thinking about? She forgot, and she sometimes got lightheaded when they had an intense fuck session like this. But she didn't want to stop. Like, ever. She could do this all night. She tried to talk to him, to tell him how special he made her feel, but her voice welling up in the back of her throat could only come out as a long, low moan.

Alex could feel herself getting really wet, which she was kind of embarrassed by sometimes even if Ryan said he liked it, but that fleeting thought was quickly lost in the explosion of white noise in her ears as she felt the waves of her third orgasm washing over her naked body.

She collapsed on top of Ryan, her big boobs smooshed against his chest. His chest moving up and down, they were both breathing kind of hard and a little sweaty. She would take a shower, in a minute, when she could feel her lower body again.

****

Ryan held Alex close, but his heart was rapidly hammering in his chest. While he normally loved how vocal Alex was in bed, it kind of slipped his mind that he was in a house with other people. Hell of a first impression.

"Uh, Alex" he whispered

"ungh?" she was limp on top of him, exhausted

"Alex!" he hissed.

She lifted her head up. "Whuh?"

"I think.... I think your mom heard us..." He said, surprisingly calm.

"uhh, no. That's Izzy's room. Mom's down the hall more." Alex blink up at him naively. "Do you wanna shower with me?" she asked, a little more together now.

Ryan looked at her for a moment, wondering if they just mentally scarred Alex's younger sister for life, before shrugging. "Fuck yeah."

****

Oh. My. God. Do they ever stop???

Isabel lay wide awake in her bed. She always hated how thin the freaking wall was between her room and Alexandria's. What kind of idiot contractor put up a sheet of plywood or whatever and called it a day. She might as well have just been laying in bed next to them.

To be honest, she was laying closer to the wall because she wanted to eavesdrop, get juicy gossip, learn more about Ryan. Sure, he could be all nicey nicey at a get-together but what was he like when he thought nobody was watching?

Apparently, a fuck machine. The two been at it for almost like 2 hours straight. Isabel was feeling a little like a weirdo, since after like 45 minutes she decided to rub herself along with them. Imagining that she was the spending the night with this dude who was like implausibly handsome.

Oh thank god, at least they were taking the party to the shower. Isbael tried to fall asleep as quickly as possible. But Alex's breathy voice and Ryan's low growling rumble as he fucked her stayed at the forefront of her mind.

Isabel's hand slid slowly back down her lower tummy, down between her legs as she remembered Ryan's sly little grin early that day, his hard bod, his....

Well. At least they weren't able to hear her little moans.

***

Alex loved the feeling of the warm water cascading down her body. Her back was against the shower, the spray hitting the back of her neck, running down her back and shoulders. One of her thighs was over Ryan's shoulder. He was kneeling down in the shower, his face buried in her pussy. Alex could feel his tongue darting up around her clit.

"Ryan," Alex gasped his name.

Ryan gave her delicate pussy folds another kiss. "You want more?"

"Yes, more," she was in heat.

"Pass me the shower head." Ryan commanded. She reached up, pulled the nozzle and handed to him. She wasn't sure what he needed it for. Then he pressed it against her pussy while he sensually sucked her clitoris, and Alex's legs were shaking.

As she sighed and gasped some more, she didn't notice that the bathroom door was cracked up, and a set of dark eyes was peering in through the glass shower door.