Ditzy Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.4k words
4.3
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Whoah its been a couple of months! I was hoping to knock this little sequel series out in a week, but life finds a way. Hopefully this short intermediate chapter can help you guys get a feel for where the scene is going and set up the next two chapters nicely and the grand finale, although we'll see when I finally get those out.

*****

Ryan sighed as the car rolled forward a couple inches. The bumper to bumper traffic on the highway was ridiculous. He turned and looked at the tan-skinned beauty riding shotgun, fiddling with the radio dials.

She had finally decided on what outfit to wear after changing her mind so many times - a light floral print dress and strap heels showing off those shapely legs, her long caramel hair was up in a ponytail, and she had on sunglasses since they were driving towards the sun now.

Ryan smiled as his eyes roved over her chest, appreciating how light the dress really was. He reached over and rested his hand on her smooth thigh, feeling up her soft tan skin.

*******

Alex was tapping the search button on the radio, looking for a good song when she noticed Ryan was caressing her leg, and she smiled. She really liked Ryan a lot, and sometimes it seemed like Ryan couldn't help himself but reach out and touch her.

"I'm so excited!" she told him. "I told my mom all about you and she can't wait to finally meet you. My sister too."

"I didn't know you had a sister," Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Is she driving in too?"

"No, she's younger than me - she still lives at home."

"Ah, kid sister. Well, I'll be on my best behavior then." Ryan gave a mischievous grin. "What about your old man? He can't be too happy to see the guy sleeping with his daughter..." Ryan gave a wink.

Alex frowned. "Oh, um...you won't be meeting my dad. He uh, he passed away a long time ago."

*****

Ryan nearly smacked his head against the steering wheel at his own stupidity. Smooth, grunt. Real smooth.

"Oh, I'm sorry to bring it up," he finally said.

"Its okay. I was little, and Izzy wasn't even born yet." Alex shrugged.

Ryan frowned. "Really? Did he get sick or something?"

"No, he was killed by the Communists so my mom and me went to Florida."

"Your...your mom swam from Cuba to Miami while she was pregnant??" He asked, incredulous.

Alex laughed "No silly, we took a little boat."

"Wow...that's incredible." Ryan was stunned, impressed by the toughness and tenacity of Alex's mom. "So I guess Izzy is an anchor baby, then?" he joked.

"No, she weighs less than me." Alex said dumbly, and Ryan just chuckled.

******

After the long drive, Alex was relieved when they finally pulled into the driveway of her old home. She quickly hopped out of the car to stretch while Ryan watched appreciatively, his eyes moving up and down her body as she put her arms above her head, arching her back.

"Don't worry, my mom will probably like you as much as I do." Alex smiled up at Ryan as she felt his hand on her lower back.

"A guy can only hope," he chuckled some more and kissed the top of her head before they walked up the front steps. Alex opened the door and called out "Mom! Izzy! We're here!"

"We're in the kitchen, sweetheart." her mom called out.

"Took you long enough," her little sister said as she turned to corner.

*******

"Ryan, this is my mom, Lola, and my baby sister Isabel."

Ryan could see where Alex got her good looks. Lola and Alex were about the same height, with that same tan skin almost the complexion of peanut butter. Both had the same big dark eyes, but while Alex's hair was more of a caramel color Lola's was jet black with only a couple gray strands. She had more pouty lips, and while she was a little more plump than her babe of daughter Ryan could see that she was a knockout in her youth and had retained much of her beauty. Like Alex, she had decided on a dress although hers didn't reveal as much skin. Ryan's eyes kept straying to her chest to admire her rather large bust.

Realizing that checking out his potential mother in law was a bad idea, Ryan dragged his eyes away but unfortunately they immediately locked on his potential sister in law. Looking over Isabel, Ryan could tell that Alex wasn't the only one to inherit beauty from Lola. He was expecting Alex's kid sister to be, well, a kid. But she seemed to be old enough to maybe start college. She shared her mother's darker hair and complexion. She was a little taller than her mother and sister. While she did have her sister's long legs, she was not as curvaceous either, more sim and petite, possibly an athlete. Instead of a dress she had decided to wear a little pair of shorts, and Ryan could help but notice that despite lacking a voluptuous figure she still had a sexy little ass.

Shaking his head at himself, Ryan tried to focus. "Oh um, hey everybody, I'm Ryan. I'm so happy to meet Alex's family."

"Oh Ryan, it's good to finally meet you. Sometimes it seems like Alexandria has talked about nothing else but you!" Lola smiled and gave Ryan a warm hug, and just like Alex was seemingly unaware that her big tits were now being pleasantly smooshed against his chest.

"Yeah I was starting wonder if she just got confused and thought the mailman was her boyfriend again." Isabel rolled her eyes.

Alex blushed "That wasn't my fault, he did come see me every day after all!"

"Yeah and I wonder why else" Isabel started making a lewd motion, as if she was sucking an imaginary cock, even making the choking noises.

"You little brat!" Alex said, crossing her arms and pouting while Isabel laughed.

"That's enough, girls." Lola's voice was sharp and adamant and both girls immediately stopped. "Would you like to try some Cafecito Cubano, Ryan?" She said pleasantly as if nothing happened.

"Would love some", Ryan grinned, although in the back of his mind he was replaying the image of Isabel's pantomime blowjob. As Lola turned to get a cup he found himself checking out her ass too, when he felt Alex pulling his hand down between her legs.

******

Alex's face was still red. Izzy being mean, like always. Why did she have to tell Ryan about blowing the mailman? Probably because she was jealous. None of Isabel's boyfriends were sexy like Ryan.

Alex wrapped her arms around one of Ryan's biceps, and leaned her head against his shoulder. Immediately she felt his hand start caressing her inner thigh under the table, and his arm movement wasn't subtle. She looked across the table saw that Izzy had realized what was happening. She was always such a smarty pants.

Isabel frowned, looking from Alex's face to Ryan's. She rolled her eyes and shook her head in disgust, and Alex couldn't help but stick her tongue out at her sister behind their mother's back. Isabel bit her lower lip and glanced back at Ryan, but didn't say anything.

Alex felt Ryan's fingers stroking the outside of her panties now. She instinctively parted her thighs in response, feeling him rubbing her little pink pussy through the thin fabric. Alex closed her eyes, gently moving her hips.

Ryan's fingers pushed under her panties, his fingertips gently moving across the folds of her pussy lips, teasing her slit. When he finally got to work on her clit, Alex let out a soft little sigh, she was almost...

*****

Ryan quickly pulled his hand away as Lola brought a shot of espresso to the table. He couldn't believe the stunt he just pulled.

Alex was squirming a little right next to him, and he knew he'd finish what he started later. However, he looked back over at Isabel, who had locked eyes with him during that little bout of insanity. Her pupils were dilated, and he could tell she was turned on. Hmm. Would he have to finish what he started there?

As he sipped the sweet Cuban coffee, Lola asked him how it tasted. Looking between the three sexy Latinas around the table, Ryan gave one of his mischievous smiles. "Perfection. I think I'm addicted already."