Diva Gets Dirty: Hippy Aftermath

Story Info
Party princess gets a taste of wet hippy.
5.9k words
4.67
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers

Author's note: This story immediately follows the events of Hedonistic Hippy Weekend (though you don't have to read them in sequence) and includes rough sex, inebriation, watersports, and one pretty stinky unwashed guy. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea well, you've been warned.

*****

"Drunk need your cock in my pussy get here now" reads the text from my friend Kristy.

It's quarter to ten on a Sunday night, I'm completely filthy, coated in all kinds of fluids including some from another girl, still slightly drunk and also hung over, and I've got work tomorrow morning. Decision time.

Kristy was a regular fuckbuddy from a couple blocks away; a bit of a popular/club girl, who liked to show off in minidresses and very high heels. She liked to play hard to get, right up to the moment she decided she needed to fuck. We'd met about a year ago, the day she broke up with her preppy, uptight boyfriend. I was nothing like the usual crowd she hung out with, and I suspect that's why she'd marched up to me in the campus bar, made out with me outrageously, and demanded to be taken home and fucked. Needless to say I had, and we'd been fucking pretty frequently ever since despite a handful of boyfriends she seemed to pick up and discard like yesterday's newspaper. They all seemed to follow the same preppy uptight mold from what little she said about them - I'm sure her uptight rich parents liked them! In contrast to them, she seemed to like things a bit more down to earth. Instead of the club outfits and sorority parties she was always posting photos of, when we went out it was always to dive bars or small music venues. The skirt length stayed about the same as did the push-up bra (unless she went bra-less, which seemed to be a thing recently), but instead of stilettos and dresses she'd be in boots and a tank, and instead of mimosas and martinis she went for bourbon and tequila - and she went hard.

In what I suspect was another extreme contrast to her picture-perfect boyfriends, she tended to like her sex hard and very rough: manhandling, spanking, facefucking, anal, and vigorous doggystyle in particular, though she was an absolute cowgirl queen. We'd occasionally smoke up and make a night of it, but more often than not it was down and dirty, wild, and fast til we passed out. The fact that we lived so close together was an absolute bonus.

Now it wasn't really much of a decision - with a text like that of course I was gonna go! With a quick response of "on my way" I pull on a pair of shorts (without bothering with underwear) and a t-shirt I grab from the bottom of my closet. I also take a couple gulps of Jack and have the presence of mind to grab a RedBull for the short walk over. Between the alcohol, caffeine, and endorphins all thoughts of an early night have been banished from my mind - so much so that I'm pitching a bit of a tent in my commando shorts. Good thing it's a short walk and I'm very quickly walking up Kristy's front path.

Before I even have a chance to knock the door flies open and she pulls me in, lips locking onto mine. The door slams and I spin her around, her arms around my neck as I press her body into the closed door. We make out furiously and I can tell from her unnatural height - nearly as tall as me - that she's wearing impressive heels. She's also wearing a skimpy minidress with no back and an extremely plunging neckline which barely does anything to conceal her perky tits. Tonight was apparently a no-bra night. My hands grab her ass and as I lift she wraps her legs around me. We finally pause our mutual tongue war.

"Carry me to the kitchen! I want to get drunk!"

I'm not gonna split hairs and point out that I'm pretty sure she already is drunk, so I do exactly as requested. She's easy to carry, even if we do have to go up half a split level and she seems intent on giving my a lapdance even while suspended from my body. Not that I'm complaining! We make it to the kitchen without incident and I set her ass down on the kitchen island counter next to an open bottle of tequila which she immediately grabs.

"Shots!" she exclaims, holding the bottle up high. I quickly grab a couple of shot glasses that are within arm's reach and she pours, rather messily slopping some of the booze onto my shirt. She gives a wicked grin. "Just shows you really shouldn't have been wearing that, should you? Cheers!"

We both quickly toss back our booze, and I quickly follow her suggestion and strip off my shirt. She's already poured herself another shot and it taking it, while somehow my shot glass seems to have disappeared.

"Just put your head back!" she says, giggling. Maybe this is a club thing, but my alcohol usually comes from a glass, cup, or can. Whatever. I tilt my head back and open wide while she unsteadily pours the fiery liquid into my mouth. Most of it - and far more than a shot - ends in my mouth, but a good amount spills down my chin and chest. I just manage to gulp down the tequila as she buries her mouth in my chest hair, clearly licking the stream that's running down my sternum.

"Uuuuuughffffff your hairy chest just smells like a man should", Kristy says more to herself than anything while running her painted nails though my fur. "Fuck I turn into such a slut around you." I decide now is not the time to tell her just what she's smelling!

"Kristy, you were definitely already a slut when you put those stripper heels on and this whore outfit you've been teasing me with. It's high time I cashed that check!" With that I grab below her armpits and sweep her off the kitchen counter. Her platform heels get no purchase on the tile floor allowing me to lower her to her knees. I smack her barely-covered ass and she gives a yelp which fades immediately as my hand grips her throat. My other hand is pulling down my shorts. "Open your mouth, slut," I growl.

Her peppy attitude has been completely erased in a matter of seconds, her now wide eyes staring up at me as she complies, her glossed lips parting as she opens wide. I shoot a gob of tequila-spit right in the middle of her tongue, then a much sloppier splatter of saliva that get all over her perfectly made-up face. She gives a subhuman moan at this rough treatment as my cock springs free from my waistband and I pull my hairy balls free too. Kristy, still feisty as ever, returns the favor and deposits a huge wad of spittle on my cock, some even coating my balls. I use my free hand to stroke up my shaft, veins pulsing, gathering her spit on my hand. I place my hand square in the middle of her face and run my spit soaked palm over her nose, up her forehead, and into her pristine hair. I'm sure she spent forever getting it ready before she went out, and I'm delighted to ruin it in a matter of seconds. My right hand has stayed anchored around her throat while my left now roughly grasps her hair and pulls her head back with a yank.

Her gasp is exactly what I was hoping for. She barely gets any sound out but as soon as her mouth is open enough I shove my cock in, using my hands to pull her face into my crotch. Guttural sounds of gagging and saliva mix with whimpers and moans as I fuck her face, giving her a preview of my plans for her pussy later. She's grabbing onto my shorts for stability, pulling them down to my knees but hanging on as though for dear life. Huge quantities of spit are now coating my cock, running down my balls and her chin as I notice spit bubbles forming as she attempts to breath. I briefly pull her mouth off my cock, hands still locked around her neck and in her hair. She's panting heavily as strings of saliva start to stretch from her chin to her chest. A few more pants, then in a small voice:

"More, please."

She opens her mouth, juts her tongue out just enough to cover her bottom teeth, and I immediately return my cock, head deep in her gullet as I continue my assault on her throat. With each thrust her body shakes, exposing her tits as her dress flaps. With every back stroke more thick spit flows from her mouth and even nose. Her lipstick is covering my cock and her eye makeup has started running down her cheeks. It's taken five, maybe ten minutes for her to be completely transformed from preppy sorostislut to hardened cockwhore. But now I want more.

I pull her head off my cock, licking my lips at the sight of my friend.

"Goddamn you're a mess.... and sexy as fuck," I growl too her. She just moans and nods her head. "I think it's time for some fun with your other holes, don't you?"

"Yes please!" The perky diva has returned, along with a good helping of desperate slut. I relinquish my grasp of her throat and use that same hand to help her up off her knees and back onto her platform heels. She's a little unsteady and grabs my torso for balance. My other hand is still firmly gripping her hair and I take advantage of this to pull her head back, exposing her neck and I sink my mouth just above her collar bone. Sucking and making liberal use of my teeth I hear a yelp and then moans. From previous experience I know that if she wasn't wet already she'll be soaking now. She'll also have one hell of a mark, but that's tomorrow's problem.

I take half a moment to kick my untied boots off and step out of my shorts as we share a very sloppy kiss. Completely naked and fully unencumbered I then spin Kristy around so she's standing facing the counter, hands bracing against it, back arched and legs spread. She's gonna need all the bracing she can get in those heels! I pull the bottom of her dress up and over her waist, exposing her perfectly round ass and a g-string that might as well be nothing. I pull the microscopic underwear down, noting approvingly that the crotch triangle seems to be sopping wet. Kristy is already moaning in anticipation.

"What's that you want hon?" I ask in fake concern, the fact that my cock is now positioned between her legs belying my confusion.

"Ugh fuck... fuck me! Hurry up and fuck me!"

One hand is groping her tit through the dress while my other guides my cock head up and down her pussy lips. "Oh, you mean like this?"

"No you fuckhead! Stop being a fucking tease and pound my pussy!" She's really grinding back on me hard now and admittedly I was never going to hold out for long.

I position my cock so the tip is just pressing into her pussy, then move my hand so both are on her tits. Twin nipple pinches, and I grab hold of the neckline of her dress, the halter top serving as excellent leverage. With a massive thrust I slam into her, her drenched pussy accepting every inch of my cock with barely any resistance. We let out corresponding screams and bellows of pleasure as I begin a rhythmic pounding, skin smacking together with each thrust. Her dress is holding up - barely - as I use it to pull her back onto my cock with each collision.

"Fucking hell Kristy your cunt feels fucking amazing. Thank fucking god you like it rough!"

"You call this rough? I want you to pulverize my little fuckhole. Make me gape like the whore I am by the time you're done with me!"

What a mouth on this slut! I redouble my efforts, and sure enough by the third or fourth stroke her dress gives out, propelling her forward onto the counter. She just catches herself before she faceplants. I grab her hips instead and immediately resume while she stays half standing but with her torso now lying on the counter.

"Don't you fucking let up... I don't care if this goddamn kitchen gets destroyed I need you to keep using my hole just like that!"

I'm not gonna argue with that. Sweating and grunting I continue to slam into the lithe body sandwiched between cabinets, countertop, and my filthy body. We're both moaning and panting in an ecstatic frenzy of fuck, my hands leaving fingerprints in her hip skin from how tightly I'm holding her as I thrust into her like a man possessed. A familiar pulsing sensation begins in my cock and I know I won't be able to hold out for long.

"Kristy you slut... you're about to make me cum!"

"Fuck yes!" comes the reply between gasps. "Deep in my cunt... please!"

I up the tempo still further then with a final few thrusts, my entire body weight crashing into her, I erupt in her pussy. At first I nearly collapse on top of her the sensation as streams of cum empty into her is so great. I just regain enough capability to slowly slide in and out, coating the insides of her pussy as I do. We're both moaning incoherently now, catching our breath while my cock continues to twitch with post-orgasm shocks inside her. I finally pull out, cum and pussy juice dripping from my dick and down the insides of her legs. Her g-string is still suspended between her knees and I bend down to pull it the rest of the way to the floor. As I do I notice her knees quivering.

"Hon, your legs are shaking! Everything ok?"

"Everything's fantastic! That was just quite a workout you gave me and, well, these heels are probably designed more for being on my back than standing up."

"They do look sexy as hell though," I respond with a laugh. "Here let me help you out." With that I pick her up and set her back down sitting on the island countertop. The bottom of her dress is now hiked up around her waist while the halter top has been torn in two leaving her topless. "Better?"

"Much! And about to be even better!" Kristy grabs the tequila bottle again and, forgoing shot glasses this time, takes a couple chugs, then passes it to me. I do the same, wiping my face and lips with the back of my hand. As I put the bottle back on the counter she giggles "I made you work, didn't I!?" She gestures at my naked body and the sweat that's running in streams through my body hair.

"You sure did! But you've never minded it a bit wet and wild have you?"

"Not at all!" She responds. Then, slightly more seriously, "speaking of...."

She spreads her legs and leans back, exposing her still soaking pussy now with a hint of creampie. I don't need any more explanation when given an invitation like that and immediately bend down, throw her legs over my shoulders, and bury my face in her snatch.

It's an amazing mix of sensations as I work my tongue on and in Kristy's cunt. Her completely hairless crotch is slick with her wetness mixed with my cum and sweat and my tongue moves over her as though she's completely frictionless. I swear she must perfume her pussy with how sweet she smells, though I can also get a whiff of my salty cum as well as my weekend's worth of body funk. I think how shocked Kristy would be if she knew how I'd spent my weekend, but quickly banish that to the back of my mind to focus on the matter at hand. After some initial sucking on her labia I slide my tongue as deep into her freshly fucked hole as possible, mouth pressed into her pussy. With some forceful tonguing and sucking, which elicits some excellent moaning from my friend, I'm rewarded with a mouthful of thick cum. I lift my head slightly, using my fingers to part her pussy lips, and spit the load all over her slit. I immediately follow up by covering the upper half of her pussy with my mouth, my tongue focusing on her prominent clit.

My tongue otherwise occupied, I compensate by sliding first two, then three fingers into her now gaping hole. This treatment seems to have quite the effect as Kristy has thrown her head back and is roughly pinching both nipples, her legs pulling me towards her as though to encourage harder and faster tonging and fingering. I'm happy to comply, her clit hardening under my tongue while first my hand and then my arm begins dripping. Her moans have become an incomprehensible string of words and I feel her hand on the top of my head, pushing me into her. My tongue is working overtime, highly pressured flicks across her clit as rapidly as possible while my fingers probe her cunt as deeply and forcefully as possible. Her voice reaches a crescendo with a shriek, then a gasp, then a yell as liquid gushes from her pussy in a huge stream. Her hand and legs relinquish their grip slightly and I pull back, taking the full force of her squirt first in my open mouth then in my already wet but now fully drenched chest. She's squirted before, but usually it's more of a sheet-soaking gush, rather then the geyser that just erupted! Not that I'm complaining in the slightest - in fact I'm already at least half hard again.

A few more moans as Kristy catches her breath, then she slowly sits up. Her makeup is a mess and face and hair are still coated in spit, while the remains of her club dress are falling off her body. Her nipples are red from the pinching she's just given them, showing up brightly against her tanned skin. Her bottom half is even more of a mess, completely drenched in squirt, spit, and cum, all mixing and dripping down her legs towards her stripper heels. I'm similarly soaked, but the contrast is perhaps less significant on me that it is on Kristy's normally pristine and put-together body. It's also entirely possible that her squirt shower has actually made me cleaner, based on everything else that had been covering me over the course of the weekend. Still, as she looks me up and down she starts laughing.

"Oh my god I fucking drowned you! You're dripping!" she isn't wrong, but this isn't my first rodeo, not by a long shot.

"You're one to talk! I pretty well destroyed your face and your cunt's opened up like a two dollar hooker. Oh and that sexy slutty dress looks like it might not make it. Sorry about that." It briefly occurs to me that her outfit might have been expensive as hell.

"Oh whatever - you know I'll just buy another one with my dad's credit card," come her flippant reply.

"Well in that case..." I grab the remains of the dress in my fist, as though it's a belt around her waist. I pull roughly up, making Kristy yelp and generating some space between her belly and the fabric. Her eyes get wide as I pull a knife out of the block on the counter, and she freezes as the cold steel of the knife touches her belly. But I'm holding the blade away from her and with a few saws it cuts completely through the luxury fabric of the dress. I toss the knife in the sink as her eyes shrink back down and color returns to her cheeks.

"Fuckkkk... you scared me but that was hot." Sometimes I forget that, though far from a prude, Kristy has still mostly had vanilla experiences. But she does like some pain, so I whip the remains of the dress off her, then use the fabric to land several smacks on the tops of her thighs. She yelps each time, but then follows with a very satisfied moan has her legs turn pink. I toss the ruined dress and it joins my clothes on the floor, then I move meaningfully towards her.

"Stop! I want you to fuck me some more but I'm thirsty!" A few more chugs at the rapidly depleting bottle, then she passes to me and I finish it off. As I'm raising my head back to get the last of the tequila I feel a sensation on my cock and crotch. She's placed her heels either side of my cock and is rubbing my cock with her feet. I was half hard before, but I'm fully solid now, veins reappearing and my cock head fully visible as it emerges from my foreskin.

"Hehe you always have been a heel freak!"

"You aren't wrong... but you're being a fucking tease. I think you deserve some punishment!" I push forward and her legs open to let me through then wrap around my waist. One hand on her ass and another on the back of her head I lift her up and once more I'm carrying her through the house, this time to her bedroom.

We make out as I carry her, and I only bump into a few walls. In part it's cause I'm definitely feeling the effects of the tequila, but mostly cause it's fun to have her grind her pussy on my cock which she seems to do each time I press her against the wall. Soon enough we're at her room, the low king bed beckoning. It's one of those modern style ones that's basically just a mattress on the ground with a leather border for a frame, but in my mind a bed's a bed! Her sheets and comforter are all over the place and her room has a bunch of clothes on the floor indicative of indecision before she went out. Other than avoiding a few wayward pairs of heels I barely notice. As we approach the bed I grip her around the waist with both hands and chuck her backwards onto the mattress. She lands in the middle of the bed with a shriek, then moans as she lies there spread wide; she loves this sort of rough treatment.

jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers
12