Diva Gets Dirty: Hippy Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dive on the bed after her, my dirty body leaving sweat (and whatever else) prints as I climb over her. I press her body to the bed and she squirms under me, then I cover her mouth with mine and kiss her roughly. I finally let her go and she gasps as I flip her over on her belly. I wrap one arm around her waist and hold her midsection up enough to pull a pillow under her so her ass sticks in the air. I hear her momentarily sigh as though she things I'm going to fuck her doggy style, hope I quickly extinguish as I land a massive smack on her ass. Alternating cheeks, I make contact again and again, establishing a rhythm. Her butt first turns pink, then red with obvious hand prints as I find my range and manage to keep landing smacks on the same place over and over. She yelps at first, then nearly screams a few times as I increase how hard I'm spanking her, but then the repeated hammering seems to have a numbing effect and she settles into a more muted grunt with each hit. Noticing this I switch my aim to land hand prints on her thighs; this has the desired effect and her yelps of pain return.

All this rough treatment has been getting me more and more turned on and I really can't resist Kristy's ass for long anyway. I grab the ever-present bottle of lube from her bedside table and deposit a massive squirt down her asshole, give my cock a quick rub with my slick hand, toss the bottle to the floor, and immediately ram my cock home.

She has to have been expecting this but she still gasps and gives a sharp yelp as my balls touch her taint, but I pay this no attention and simply begin pounding her tight ass. The red mist of depravity has descended and I'm more animal than human now as I thrust in and out of her hole which is so perfectly served up for me given the pillow under her waist. My strokes have increased now to the point that I'm pulling fully out of her ass every time and slamming right back into her gaping hole.

"Not so tight now are you slut!" Her face is buried in the mattress and the only response is unintelligible moaning. I pull out of her ass, which stays gaped open, spit a wad down the hole and immediately follow with my cock again. "Your ass really does make a good fuckhole... but I'm thinking it might be time to use your throat again!" The evil side of my brain has decided I want her mouth as close to my dirty crotch as possible.

I pound her ass one last time, then grab her shoulders and pull her backwards to the side of the bed. She's tits up, panting with her head hanging over the side and I give her face a slap then slide my ass-lube coated cock into her mouth. A couple of probing pushes into her mouth, then she pushes back, forcing her throat over the head of my cock. I'm surprised by this aggression but also hugely turned on and push back against her, to the point I can see her neck bulge. Spit bubbles from the sides of her mouth, followed by a thick wad that erupts over her nose as I pull out, then a loud gurgle as I thrust back in. The next time I pull out a massive spit bubble forms only to pop all over her face. My cock and balls, previously covered in her squirt as well as lube are now slick with spit adding to the mess her face has become.

Of course she doesn't know it, but my crotch is also completely coated in three days of sweat, piss, and another girl's dirty pussy, a fact which turns me on even further as I rub my ballsack over Kristy's face. Her hair, which I'd already fucked up earlier, is getting completely coated in spit as I continue my use and abuse of her throat. I give both her tits a hard slap, one after the other, then land a third right on her cunt while my dick is deep in her throat. She jerks and I feel her muscles contract around my cock which brings me right to the verge of orgasm. Another thrust and as I'm pulling out the inevitable happens. I don't even tell her, just grab the back of her hair and spray cum into her mouth.

After more spurts than I can count I finally pull my cock from her mouth, slapping it on her cheek for good measure. Kristy looks slightly stunned and cock drunk; while we've definitely done some rough fucking before this is a step beyond any of that. Keeping my hand on her head and pull her into a sitting position and move onto the bed with her. She's panting open mouthed and drooling a mix of spit and cum; unrecognizable from the girl who greeted me at the door an hour ago.

"Fuck.... fuck!" she sputters, cum and spit now dripping onto her perky tits. Her hands seem to gain a mind of their own as she runs them up her body picking up body fluid then rubbing the mixture into her nipples. She looks up at me, eyes wide. "Daddy I feel so dirty... fuck me some more?"

It's only the second time she's used the "daddy" line on me and I'm instantly hard again and pushing her backwards onto the bed. Adrenaline flowing, my cock finds her sopping pussy and I begin to pump away, my body weight pressing down on her tiny frame. Both of us are moaning and panting, incapably of other communication. I pin her arms above her head and cover her mouth with mine while she wraps her legs around my torso, gripping me with every thrust. We pull apart every so often to take huge breaths, but otherwise keep up a mutual assault on each other's tongues, spit and sweat flying everywhere as the mattress groans underneath us. Kristy's moaning changes in intensity, now more insistent, almost pleading and I slam my hips into her pelvis even harder. A minute or so of this has the desired effect; her whole body tenses, then her moan turns into a scream of pleasure as a gush of fluid exits her cunt coating the bed and my crotch. I thrust back in her, momentarily pausing the stream, but as I pull back out it resumes. Normally this would trigger an instant orgasm for me, but I realize I'm probably tapped out for the night and instead have fun with a few more strokes before pulling out a final time and collapsing on the bed next to her. We pass out shortly after that, the bed and each other covered in sex.

I'm jolted awake by an incredibly bright morning ray of sunshine streaming in the window. It's 6am. As annoying as it is, it's kind of lucky since there was no way either of us set any kind of alarm last night. I quickly send an email to work saying I'm sick, then use the bathroom and chug several glasses of water. A very groggy Kristy finally removes her heels then does the same, I pull the curtains firmly closed, and we both pass out again both of us still very much the worse for wear from last night.

Some hours later we both wake up feeling somewhat more human. Some more water, mouthwash, and a few hits of Kristy's bubbler and we're even better. She puts the TV on but in no time we're making out again, my hand teasing her nipples and hers on my cock. I move my other arm to put my hand in her hair, but as I do she wrinkles her nose. My shifting has exposed my hairy pits, and now into my third day without a shower they sure are pungent.

"Fucking hell... you stink!"

"Haha you didn't seem to mind last night! This is how real men smell."

But after this boast I give her the full story: how I'm completely unwashed since Friday morning and spent the entirety of the weekend with my hippy friend getting wasted, stoned, and generally filthy. Kristy and I have never talked about watersports before, and when I get to that part of the story she gives me a raised eyebrow but doesn't interrupt at all. Midway through and I realize that one of her hands is no longer on my cock and instead it's obvious she's fingering herself under the covers. Her hand on my dick becomes more purposeful, stroking it rather than just playing, and now I'm fully hard. Suddenly she pushes my shoulder so I'm laying on my back, then straddles me and slides her now soaking pussy over my cock. I moan as she takes my full length in her.

"Well keep going! I want to hear the full story!"

She slowly rides me while I tell the rest, admittedly fast forwarding a bit through the less interesting moments. It's hard to concentrate while a sexy chick is doing her best cowgirl impression! By the time I finish she has one hand on her clit and another on her nipple, and my crotch is quite drenched.

"So the last time you were clean was really Friday?"

"Yep."

"And when you came over here you were completely coated in your hippy [she says it like it's a dirty word!] friend's pussy?"

"Well, and her piss, yeah."

"And it sounds like plenty of your piss too, and other nasty stuff as well!"

"Yeah, you've got that right."

"Fuck, and I sucked your cock and everything too," she says, almost to herself.

"You sure did! And you're doing a pretty damn good job riding it now."

"Yeah I am!" She says with a big grin. "What can I say, divas can be freaks too!"

With that she suddenly leans backward, one hand behind her supporting her, the other spreading her labia, still straddling me. She lifts just enough to slide off my cock, which now is standing straight up directly in front of her pussy. I have no idea where this is going as a slightly look of concentration crosses Kristy's face. Then a small grunt, and a stream of piss erupts from her cunt. It hits my cock square, immediately soaking it. Some is deflected up and showers me and the bed while a fair amount sprays back at her. The pressure of her stream feels amazing on the head of my dick, and of course I appreciate that we're both getting wet!

"Fuck girl! I wasn't expecting that... this is hot as shit! But you're trashing this mattress!" I can't really believe I'm thinking about that right now.

"Look, are you into this or not?" Her stream pauses.

"Hell yes I am!"

"Then shut up and have some more piss! It's past time I got a new bed anyway." Ahhh the good old trust fund. I shut up.

Her stream resumes, this time shooting over my cock and onto my belly and chest, leaving rivers in my body hair as it runs down my sides and soaks into the sheet and mattress below me. Her piss finally peters out, slowing to a trickle that runs down my cock before stopping. With an exaggerated motion she wipes her pussy with her hand, then leans forward over me, sticking her hand in my face.

"Here, taste my pissy pussy you filthy man!"

I lick and suck her fingers tasting the salty piss along with her more musky and sweet pussy. As I do she navigates her hips so she's positioned above my cock again, slit resting on my tip.

"Fuck you really are dirty aren't you!?" she teases.

"Like you mind!" I reply. And in the same moment I quickly thrust my hips up ramming my cock home while simultaneously grabbing her hand. I pull her towards me till I can grab the back of her head, pulling her mouth to mine and collapsing her torso onto my piss-slicked body. She briefly resists, then seems to fully give into the dirtiness, tongue joining with mine and wiggling her tits into my sodden chest. I continue thrusting upwards, hugely turned on by the sudden and sodden turn the morning has taken. From her moans and how drenched her pussy is she is clearly into this too, but after a few minutes she stops me.

"Ugh... wait..." she pants slightly catching her breath. "I want you to be on top so you can really pound me. And.... piss on me first?"

12