Diva Slayer Vs 1-2-1000000

Story Info
Maki Itoh & Miyu Yamashita pay up a loss with some sex.
7.3k words
5
598
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Maki Itoh, Miyu Yamashita (all TJPW)

Diva Slayer -- Vs 1-2-1000000

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, MFF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"It's like this, and it's real simple..." The muscular, handsome and imposing man said as he held up a shining title belt with solid gold on leather. "I am the Diva Slayer for a reason, and it's because not only can no woman possibly beat me, a real man and a Grade A stud in the ring, but none of them can keep up with me in the bedroom either." He boasts with a smirk, clad in tight ring trunks that show quite a sizeable bulge in them to indicate he wasn't compensating for something else with his words. "So I've sent out an open contract for any woman, no matter their promotion, how long they've been in this business or whatever style of competing they've got. If they're a female wrestler and they think they can handle me? They can try their luck. I'll put this Intergender World Championship on the line in any place, any country and even in almost any damn match! But the deal is this... If I lose? I lose the gold and I'll even pay a cool million bucks to whoever can dethrone me! Straight up, no messing around. But when I win, and trust me, I will always win because I'm that damn good... I get whoever I beat for the night. Hell, maybe for even a lot longer than just the one night if I feel like..."

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY, MOTHERFUCKER??" The loud voice of Maki Itoh suddenly called out to interrupt the interview. The foul-mouthed, famously 'fired' Idol stormed into the set and was backed up by the other half of the tag team known as 1-2-1000000 in Miyu Yamashita. "You watch your fucking mouth! Because me and Miyu are gonna kick your fucking ass tonight!!" She vowed while Miyu, even though she doesn't speak English as well as her friend does, nodded in agreement.

"So, we got a mouthy bitch who actually speaks my language, huh?" The Slayer mocked with a mocking tone. "Guess this will just make things easier for when you can tell your tough-looking bitch friend here what to do when I'm banging you both later tonight!"

"This is gonna be fucking different than the last time you were here in TJPW!" Itoh vows. "We're the fucking best around here! We're 1-2-1000000 for a fucking reason! And we're gonna kick your ass and take all the money! The Cutest in the World and The Pink Striker!"

"Heh... Guess I'll see you two bitches out there in the ring tonight then..." Slayer remarks with a smirk. "And I'll be seeing you two back in my locker room after the show, too..." He adds while he gives a leering stare over the two stunning Japanese beauties. More motivated than usual to secure a win tonight knowing it was another two-for-one special on the menu.

* * *

Later in the evening at a TJPW event in Japan, after a very one-sided Handicap Match...

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Maki Itoh screams and clubs her fists fruitlessly into the back of The Diva Slayer, who hasn't even broken out in a sweat despite the match he was just in, while he carries her with one arm over the shoulder and has an equally pissed-off but silent Miyu Yamashita over the other shoulder. All with his newly defended Championship around his muscular waist. "MOTHERFUCKER! BASTARD! ASSHOLE! PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!" Maki rants, clad in her ring attire of a dark red with black plaid designed Idol-like costume of a top with blow and a skirt with undershorts. Complete with accessories of boots, pads, arm gauntlets and bows in her red and black coloured hair to hold twin pigtails in place. Miyu is in a dark pink version of her top and shorts ring attire with boots and pads to nicely show off her tight body.

It's only when The Diva Slayer pushes open the door to his private locker room and enters it that he finally puts the two down, and both women nearly stumble when he does so. "You bastard! Who the Hell do you think you are??" Maki yells in English while Miyu rubs the back of her head with a frown.

"Can it, bitch!" Slayer turns his back and closes the door before he pulls off his title belt and puts it down over a chair. "You dumb tricks thought you could beat me, right? Well, you two found out the hard way why I'm part of the superior gender!" He rudely said. "So let's get to it... And I don't need you to translate to your tough bitch friend here what's going to happen now, do I?" He mocked before he put his hand on his ring tights to push them down.

The eyes of both women go wide when he shamelessly undresses. His fat, long white cock beginning to harden even as he steps out of his pads and boots to toss them aside.

"T-That's huge!" Miyu's statement might have been in her native Japanese but the look of surprise on her face showed this was the biggest dick she's ever laid eyes on.

"H-He probably can't even use it! It's just for show!" Maki claimed with an unconvincing tone, matched by the similar look of cock-shock on her face.

"OK, skanks... Time for you so-called pair of Aces of this company to pay up like the filthy sluts you both are!" Slayer decides for them, and because of the terms of the match the women just lost they have no choice but to obey his sinful demands. "You two can decide among you who kicks off doing what... But one of you sluts is gonna get your nasty little mouth filled up with my big fucking dick!" He states with a smirk. "And the other? Well, you can worship me like the gutter whore you are with a nice little tongue bath. Spreading my cheeks and eating my ass like your worthless career depends on it!"

"Motherfucker!!" Maki hisses and turns to Miyu. "You... You need to suck his dick, Miyu-Chan." Maki claims, and seemingly she's taking a bullet for her friend to not have to do a rimjob right off the bat.

"What? My me! It's your thick head that got us into this mess!" Miyu complains but her friend pushes her forward towards him and with a sigh, she relents and lowers to her knees. A gulp was let out when her face is right in line with that huge cock.

"Fuck you!! Just fucking do it! I've got the worst of this!" Maki snapped before she dropped to her knees behind the muscular stud. Her hands went onto his toned ass cheeks to spread them before she, even with the pissed-off look on her pretty face, leaned in and began to run her tongue against his tight asshole. A groan from her out of shame while she kept his cheeks apart and lapped her tongue at his ass. At his front, he didn't give Miyu much of a chance to go at her own pace. A big handful of the long black hair was grabbed to make her gasp before he drove his fat white cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide at the same time as a loud gag escaped her when that crown connected with the back of her mouth. A sure sign of inexperience with cocks of this vast size and length, if not oral sex in general.

"GAAAAAAAAHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHHRRRKKKK!!" Miyu had her hands up on his strong legs but knowing this was part of the losers' wager, she made no attempt to push away from the thrusts in between her lips. Her face fucked firmly to quickly make saliva drip past her lips that fought to stay pressed around him so the drool fell onto her chest and the wrestling attire she still had on. "GAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAAH! HHHHLLLKK! MMMMM!" The multi-time Princess of Princess Champion choked away with each deep pump. The tug of her hair used to bring her gorgeous features in to fill her mouth whenever he delivered the next sharp pump. That warm and wet oral hole treated like a Fleshlight just minutes into the action and little respect was shown to the talented Joshi competitor.

"MMMMMMPPPHHH... AHHHHH! MMMM..." Maki Itoh at the same time put her infamously foul mouth to a better use than even singing, The famously fired Idol with her face so up close to the victorious man's rear that her black and red hair brushed against his cheeks with the slight bob of the head she performed. Her tongue stuffed into that tight asshole of his that now had a light shine of her spit over him from the repeated twists and licks she performed. It seemed like this might not have been the first time she's tongue-fucked a man's ass before and much to her groaning annoyance, this stud was able not just to handle a rimjob but being orally pleasured at both ends at the same time. Something that likely her Simps around the world couldn't even handle a minute of let alone the long time he's been able to stand and take it.

"MMMMM... That all you sluts got? MMMMM... So much for the couple of so-called aces that this company has..." Slayer mocked with a smirk. A glance over his shoulder to check that Maki's face was planted between his cheeks before it was back to the front to watch him ram Miyu's head down along his big dick. Stuffed in and out her mouth at the same rather ruthless pace to keep his cock soaked with saliva. "MMMM! I'm sure I'll find a use for you skanks yet..." He claimed and, not out of any mercy, he used the grip of the hair to haul Miyu off. He let her gasp while he used a hand to slap his heavy shaft against her cheek a few times to smear her spit onto her face. "In fact... Let's do a good old 'tag out' and see how well you bitches can use your mouths the other way..." He decided for his prizes. An all too casual turn around to now present his massive dick to Maki and his nicely rimmed and still tight asshole to Miyu.

"You motherfucker!! We're gonna... MMMMMPHHH!!" Itoh's attempt to rant in English at him was easily cut off when he used his hands to grip both her long pigtails and use them like handlebars to drive her pretty face down into his dick. The same fate for her as her 1-2-1000000 tag team partner suffered moments ago with a brisk, hard and dominating face fuck. "GAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHHHRRKKK! MMMMMMMPHH!!" All she could do was glare upward and take it. That legendary mouth was good for a lot more than singing and cursing from the moans he let out. Her lips now had the fruitless task to try and press around the biggest cock she's ever had, so she now had the shameful sight of her chin and Idol-like wrestling top being soaked from her spit thanks to the repeated chokes around his prick.

"D-Damn it! Fine!" Miyu, even barely recovered from the oral punishment she'd just taken, knew she had a job to do here. Her hands were now on his butt cheeks to part them before she pushed forward. A groan from the taste of a man's backside for the first time in her life when she slowly brushed her tongue up the crack. Pats against the asshole to add her spit to the coating that Maki had left there. Groans of shame from her as the powerful and talented Pink Striker had to act like a common Brothel whore. While her technique wasn't the smooth and sinful way her friend had performed it, this was still a sex act that would likely finish off many a normal man within seconds, especially with the oral action that went on on the other side of him.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Defiantly, Itoh's hands were balled into fists to smack against his legs fruitlessly. Her mouth pumped deep and hard when her head was made to bob up and down his shaft thanks to the strong grip on her hair. A loud, slobbering face fuck more suited for an oral porno than a pro wrestler. "GAH GAHH! GAAAH! HHHHHRRRKKKK! MMMMMPPPHHHH!!" Held in place, the beauty who is a cult favourite in the States with her appearances in GCW could only gag and get stuffed by this thickness. A far different, bigger kind of 'mic' than what her mouth was used to. And worse still for her that even with the other half of the former Max Heart Tournament winners behind him to dine on his ass, this combo of pleasure still wasn't enough to even make his dick pulse, let alone race him to any early finish.

"Mmmmm... Guess the sluts that team together... Mmmmm! Know how to whore themselves out to a superior man!" The Slayer continued to mock in between groans. A proper sweat still hadn't started to form on him yet so there was plenty of energy in the tank to give it to these stunning Japanese beauties. His fat white cock buried into Maki's mouth to make her choke and leave spit all down her front let alone all over his cock to drip to his heavy balls. While behind him, he enjoyed the slow laps from Miyu's tongue across his asshole to ensure that, much like how his cock currently is, his butt crack dripped with the combined spit of both TJPW starlets. "But I think that's... Mmmmm! Enough of a warm-up..." He claimed and now made Maki gasp and pant out while he intentionally slapped and rubbed his cock against her forehead to stain spit through her dual-coloured hair of her fringe. "But I think you two bitches can put your mouths to better use while I test out if you're worth a damn to me or not!"

"H-Hey! Let go of my hair, you fucking asshole!" Maki's insults in English still didn't help her cause as he used the red and black locks to send Itoh down onto her back on the floor. "What do you think you're... MMMMMPHHH!!" This time, she was muffled not by a fat dick but by the nicely thick and rounded ass of her good friend and tag partner. Miyu was forced on top of the other woman by the hair and pushed over to simulate a sixty-nine. Both women's eyes went wide when he helped himself to yank down Miyu's ring attire shorts to haul them off her usually lethal, hard-striking legs. So that Yamashita's pussy was pressed down into Maki's mouth to make the beauty on top moan from the unexpected pleasure. Especially when, out of reflex, Maki's tongue flicked out at the other woman while Miyu's hands gripped the Idol uniform-like attire of her friend to unintentionally expose the undershorts.

"W-Wait! Just because you won, it doesn't mean... AHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Miyu howled out as the Slayer spread her ass cheeks apart and once again didn't even warm her before he took part of his prize for the night. That huge white dick forced basically dry into the nicely juicy booty of the Pink Striker. The sensation of that dick, only with spit as a form of lube, forced into her super tight back passage made her head tilt down. Groaning into the covered crotch of her friend while Maki in turn flicked at the snatch that was being rubbed against her mouth. The jolts Miyu did when the firm thrusts entered her asshole caused the rubbing motion to work her pussy into that mouth for some lesbian action that neither woman planned to do but had to because the victor of their match earlier demanded it.

"FUCK! AHHHH FUCK! THAT'S TOO BIG! TOO BIG! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Miyu's pleading between the mix of pained groans and sinful moans fell on deaf ears, and not just because of the language barrier since she yelled out in her native tongue. The pleasure his cock felt was too good to ease off right now so he kept the pumps going. Forcing her back passage to spread and accept the invasion. Worse still, if that was even possible here, was that she didn't even get the small mercy to be able to hide her shame. A hand from the Slayer used to once again grab the jet-black hair and tug hard. "AHHHHH! FUCK! D-DAMN IT! FUCK! AHHHHHH! YOU BASTARD! FUCK!!" She hissed and groaned. The jolts of her body were now a little extra profound thanks to how he used her hair like reigns. A tug to make her ass back up and take his dick whenever he thrust in to further fill her booty up with his huge dick.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH!" Meanwhile, all Maki could do was squirm and begin to sip down on the sweet juices of the other half of the former Max Heart Tournament winning duo and former pair of Tag Team Champions. Another display that she could use her mouth for a lot more than just foul-mouthed rants with how she was able to make her close friend moan out with some pussy licking. Even though Miyu felt more than a hint of pain from what appeared to be a first-time anal experience and from a huge slab of man-meat no less. Maki's mouth and lips were coated in juices while her tongue lapped away at the folds to show skill at pleasuring both men and women. Pinned down on the locker room floor and used right now just as a sex aid here while the other Joshi on top of her got fucked in the ass from behind.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! AHHHH FUCK! D-DAMN YOU! BASTARD! AHHHHH! ASSHOLE! FUCK!!" Miyu groaned out as sweat began to drip from her gorgeous features. A new hiss made with each sharp tug on her hair that she took, combined with the mix of pleasure and pain when that big dick pounded forward between her nicely thick butt cheeks. The yanks on her locks and the jolts from being bucked back and forth to take his dick ensured her wet pussy slid across the pretty features of the other woman who just like her is a former singles, tag team Champion and tournament winner in TJPW. "AHHHHH! FUCK! W-WHY DOES... UHHHH! THIS FEEL... MMMMM! SO FUCKING GOOD?? AHHHHH!" She said with a grit of her teeth. The mix of pleasure and pain a thrill that she'd never had before and no doubt heightened by the unusual experience of lesbian sex thrown in alongside this being a far longer and thicker cock than what she'd be used to in her homeland.

A loud groan then escaped Miyu when suddenly, that big cock was pulled out of her ass to leave the sinful feeling of the emptiness in her back passage without any chance her asshole could suddenly tighten back up any minute soon. But with her hair pulled, there was no break when he moved around and left her still on top of her tag-team partner. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her eyes went wide again when that big dick, fresh from her ass, then got slammed between her lips. Another quick round of thrusts that made her taste her ass from off his member. A way for him to keep his dick 'lubed' up when she slobbered over his cock from a pace of face fucking that was just as rough as the way he'd gone deep between her cheeks. "GAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAAAH!" Quick chokes and more drool that spilt from her lips over the top she still had on. So she could barely register the flavour of her rear for the first time in her life when she had to try and not become light-headed from this latest round of oral action. Never mind the fact she was still mounted on her friend's face to keep the eating out element of this threesome on the go while a different kind of mouth action went on up above for a few minutes.

"Mmmmm... Decent shit, I suppose..." Slayer claimed before he pulled out of Miyu's mouth. "Let's see how it works the other way around!" He said and used the grip of the hair to haul Yamashita forward and off from Itoh, just to leave her on her knees on the floor. Then it was the turn of Maki to be hauled upward from the ground to her feet, but just so he could yank down the shorts but leave the Idol-like skirt of her ring costume still on. Maki, knowing she had to do what this man said before of the pre-match contract and stipulations, offered no resistance when he lifted her to make her legs go around the shoulders of the kneeling Miyu. Itoh's pussy was now the one pressed against Miyu's groaning mouth to stimulate, while behind her the Slayer spread her tight, cutely rounded booty so he could push his fat shaft up into that super tight asshole for another rough, dry entry that most normal men couldn't even attempt to deliver, let alone many women could take.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! AHHHHH! FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUCK!!" Maki howled out with a voice mixed with fury, pleasure and pain in equal amounts. Bucked in the unusual position of being held off the floor and her legs wrapped around her close friend's head to buck her pussy against Miyu's mouth. Flicks of the tongue out of reflex against her slit that began to dampen while she took a huge cock in and out of her ass from behind. So even with her boots crossed at Miyu's back, Yamashita had to use her hands to grip the thighs of her fellow Joshi so she could keep her in place. Especially since the Diva Slayer decided to only grip Maki not by her body, but by those bright red and black pigtails of her hair. "YOU FUCKER! BITCH!! MMMM! I'LL FUCKING... AHHHHH! BEAT THE SHIT... UHHHHH!! OUT OF YOU AFTER THIS! FUCK!!" Itoh claimed but the sweat that began to drip down her face along with her shameful moans proved she was far in control of things.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12