Diva Slayer Vs 1-2-1000000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... Less talking... MMMM! More backing that slutty ass of yours up, bitch!" Slayer smirked and firmly worked his thick length in and out of Itoh's super tight backside. The grip around his dick while he pumped in another of his inches into her as the pumps went on was a strong indication that similar to Miyu this stunning Japanese beauty wasn't too used to taking some action in her backdoor. Little mercy, let alone respect, was shown to the woman who has been a star on both sides of the Pacific along with a multi-time Champion in TJPW. The sharp pulls of the pigtails make Itoh shift so her ass pushes out to take his dick and in turn rubs and works her wet pussy against the groaning mouth of her not just close friend, but a wrestler she's been a tag tournament winner and Princess Tag Team Champion with in the past.

"MMMMPHHH! MMMM! MMMMPHHH!" All the usually intimidating and talented Pink Striker could do here was be stuck submissively on her knees. A face full of pussy from her fellow wrestler that she has little choice but to flick her tongue at to sip down juices for the first time in her life. The strain of holding up a woman who is being banged along with doing a sex act herself made her continue to sweat and groan. Not even properly seeing any of the action thanks to the Idol skirt that Itoh still had on that obscured her vision. She could hear the groans, grunts and Maki's constant loud cursing to have a good hint that it was the same kind of action that she'd taken herself minutes ago. It didn't make things any better both because she didn't catch a break here having to tongue-fuck her friend, or the fact her asshole was still stretched out thanks to the banging she'd endured.

"UHHHHH! FUCK YOU! BASTARD! AHHHHH! MOTHERFUCKER! MMMM! PIECE... AHHHH! PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! AHHHHH!" Maki continued to yell out between loud moans but not even unleashing insults in English could make this Western stud ease off on the pace or force of his thrusts. Drilling that tight booty from behind to make her back passage spread and accept his length. In turn, the jolts she did on the shoulders of Miyu kept her pussy against the mouth of the other TJPW starlet so the lesbian element to this action couldn't go easy either. The clothing, boots, pads and accessories that both women still had on began to stick to their stunning bodies from the sweat. "FUCK! FUCK! BASTARD! AHHHHH! J-JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT! AHHHHH! I'LL MAKE YOU... MMMMM FUCK! FUCKING PAY FOR THIS!" She vowed despite strands of her dyed red and black hair now out of place and stuck across her moaning face. Not quite the same mess that her pigtails are in from the constant tugs he did to yank her back against his prick.

"MMMM... You know what, you mouthy bitch?" Slayer made her groan when he pulled his cock out from her well-fucked booty but barely took the time to admire the stretched-out state of her before he moved around her. But didn't yet make her dismount her friend. "Let's put a fucking cock in that slutty mouth of yours!" He decided and used those handfuls of her pigtails so he could ram his dick into her oral hole. A move that she should have seen coming knowing what had happened to her friend in the previous position. Now it was her turn to take some ass-to-mouth action when his big dick filled up her talented mouth. Choking loudly while her tongue now tasted her back passage from those thick inches to make her both clean the flavour off and apply more drool to his rod.

"GAHHHHH! GAAAAHHHH! GAAAAAAHHH!!" Itoh glared and choked around that now very familiar cock. Her gags not from the taste of her ass from his dick but the feeling of his prick when it slammed into the back of her usually talented for singing (and swearing) mouth. More spit fell down her chin and over her soaked Idol-uniform ring costume to go along with the sweat over her. The added shame of the moan between her chokes that was muffled by his dick thanks to how her pussy was still pressed against Miyu's mouth and the flicking tongue in this raised position. With her vision clear, she could see that this arrogant stud was still good to go for some time more with the fact that only now was some moisture finally forming over his muscular frame.

"Mmmmm... I think you sluts are finally getting somewhere..." Slayer claimed when he finally pulled out of Maki's mouth. "And it's not being in the kitchen or cleaning where bitches like you belong!" He rudely said and went further when he shoved Itoh back so both she and Miyu fell to the floor with a groan.

"D-Damn you!" Miyu complained with a gasp when Maki's legs loosened from around her head. "H-Hey! Can't you go easy on us??" She groaned in Japanese when once again it was her hair used to pull her up from the ground.

"I don't even fucking know what you said..." Slayer stated and gripped her waist to lift her from the ground. "But I'm sure I can get you moaning like the whore you are! Instead of this tough bitch act you've got..." He claimed and invited himself to lower her nicely rounded ass back down onto his cock.

"UHHHHH! FUCK!!" Miyu groaned out and now got a turn to be used basically like a Fleshlight with the piston-like motion that fat white cock delivered up into her ass. The slap of her cheeks against his ripped midsection rang out along with his shameless moans and her mix of groans and gasps. The buzz of pain was still there from her ass being used but she now was at least familiar with the sensation. Her head tilted back to groan out while she got railed and that big cock stuffed her full in a way no man has ever managed to hit before and not just because she's been so inexperienced before today at anal action. "FUCK! OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She gasped as while she might be the talented and top-level talent in the ring, when it comes to sex she's been completely outmatched to just be a living toy for this stud to use and abuse.

After she'd pulled herself off the floor, the former LinQ and now current Tokiwoikiru Idol narrowed her eyes when she saw her close friend being railed deep and hard in the ass by this sexist man. Unable to help herself, perhaps also just from her assuming what he wanted, when she crawled forward and knelt between the dangling, spread legs of the other Joshi. Her messy pigtail-haired head leaned in so she could plant her mouth onto the wet snatch of the other half of the 1-2-1000000 tag team. A loud slurp before Maki pushed her tongue in and began to explore. Eating out that pussy in a lot more eager fashion than not just a friend should have for another but considering that this threesome was only the result of a humiliating loss earlier in the night.

"AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" The howls from the Pink Striker got even louder than before now with the clear pleasure of being eaten out. The eyes of Miyu rolled upward to stare at the roof while her mouth hung open to let out moans in between grunts of pain from the hard, deep thrusts her ass took. At this moment she looked more built for JAV productions than pro wrestling with the ability to handle pleasure from both men and women, and at the same time no less. "MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!!" The sweat dripped from her so the ring attire that covered her chest and her legs clung to her gorgeous frame. Her pussy was now in a soaked state so that Maki could loudly suck down juices and add to both the pleasure and shame the talented multi-time Princess of Princess Champion currently felt.

"MMMMM... After this... MMMM! We're gonna start calling your bitchy ass... MMMMM! The 'Slut Striker' now!" Even after all this action, the Slayer showed no respect at all despite the clear pleasure he got from that tight ass all around his big cock. Firm pumps in and out to make her cheeks slap off his midsection while he easily held her completely off the ground to bang her booty. Stiff and swift thrusts in and out of her asshole without any care it might be a full week if not even longer before her back passage can recover to get back to being virgin-like tight like she'd been at the start of the day. "Fucking taking an ass hammering like a porn star! MMMMM... While your slutty friend dines on your pussy like it's a last meal... MMMM! Your skank ass was fucking made for fucking! Not this wrestling bullshit!" He continued to mock them while he made it look all too easy to hold her and ram her full with dick, and he didn't care that with the language barrier the beauty he stuffed didn't know fully the insults being unleashed at her, even if his tone of mockery likely gave her a good hint.

"AAAAAAH! FUCK! FUCK!! OH FUCK! IT'S TOO MUCH! I C-CAN'T TAKE IT! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" More loud howls of pleasure escaped from her and Miyu's wrecked, dark hair hung across her face while she panted out. Her eyes were stuck rolled back and a slight trail of drool dripped from the corner of that mouth along with her moans. The state of sin was not helped by how Maki, despite the fact she hadn't been even ordered to do so, continued to lick away at the dripping pussy of her former Tag Team Championship winning partner. "FUCK! CUMMING! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHHHH!" She nearly screamed out the warning while her head tilted back. While he didn't understand the words, the feeling of her body's jolts and the tightening of her back passage around his dick just made the Diva Slayer smirk and continue to drive in and out of her stretched-out asshole. Not that he specifically cared about the pleasure this woman or her friend got today, but being able to dominate another stunning pro wrestler in sexual terms after the same had been done in the ring just boosted his overblown ego even more.

Even more shame to come, and in fact cum, when Maki shifted back when the news that an orgasm was on the way. That came back to haunt her when Itoh had to gasp, the cough and splutter when her gorgeous face and wrestling attire took the full force of the full-on squirting orgasm that Miyu suffered as a result of the anal sex. The spray of juices splashed all over Itoh's front to soak the hair, face and idol costume to make both women shamed while Miyu moaned and had a filthy ahegao expression on her face. Held in place to jolt on that huge dick that delivered a last couple of deep pumps before he pulled out. Little care if she'd rode out all of her peak before he just dumped her down to the floor in a heap.

"FUCK! I nearly fucking drowned you asshole!!" Itoh snapped. A fruitless attempt by her to wipe off the fluids from the squirt of herself. "H-Hey! Are you even listening??" Even yelling in English at him had little effect when he pulled her up from the floor. A similar position to have her back against his broad chest so he could slide his fat white cock deep up into her tight Japanese ass. But he went even rougher with her. His hands used to bring her legs up and back to press against her body and have her boots be in line with her head. His arms crossed over the legs to resemble a humiliating Full Nelson sex position but rather than clasp the head, his hands went to grip her pigtails that at this point even with the bows in her hair were barely still held together.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!" All the Cutest in the World could do was moan out at the mix of pleasure and pain that raced through her body. Harsh, quick thrusts that drove that cock deep between her cheeks and left her ass to crash down into his body whenever he pumped her. Now her body was being hauled down thanks to the hold on her hair and her legs being trapped back so she looked even more like a deluxe sex doll. "FUCK... FUCK! AHHHH FUCK! F-FUUUUUUCK!" She groaned and grunted from the wild pumps. The hands on her pigtails used to twist her hair like a motorbike being revved up and a fittingly piston-like motion performed by that long dick to ravage her ass with the same kind of ruthless pace that's been done to both her and her friend throughout this 'payment' for being on the losing end of a match earlier in the night.

Speaking of the other half of the duo, Miyu managed to pull herself to still be on her knees but now able to, even in an exhausted state, play her part in this wicked threesome. While one arm clutched his muscular leg so she could be upward a little bit, her free hand moved up to stroke away across Maki's wet slit to add a boost of pleasure to proceedings. The touch instant to make Itoh's moans nice and loud so she now had her turn to have a shameful expression across her sweat-coated features. With eyes rolled back and mouth wide and open for the moans to pour out. Her ass took the kind of hammering that many a seasoned JAV film actress would think twice about agreeing to with the level of punishment her rump had to endure here even with this new welcome, but again not strictly ordered, extra pleasure from the rubs to her twat.

"MMMMM! I just knew... MMMM! A dirty, foul-mouthed bitch like you... MMMM! Would be a top-tier cock-slut..." The Slayer gave another very backhanded 'compliment' while he attempted a full resizing of her tight backside so that she might never get back to being fully tight like she had been at the beginning of the evening. His machine-like pace was relentless to make the loud slap when her cheeks hit his waist ring out around the locker room. "MMMM... And having your little bitch friend there be a decent enough fuck too? MMMMM! Just another good fucking day at the office... MMMM! For the Diva Slayer..." He continued to mock while he grunted. Only now at this very late stage did he have the sort of healthy shine of moisture across his chiselled body that most men would have right at the beginning of things here. So he could make the most to have the talented individually and as the tag team known as 1-2-1000000 as his personal whores for the night.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! OH SHIT! OH FUCK!! S-SO DEEP!! AHHHHH!! SO BIG!! UHHHHH!!" Maki howled out and stared at the roof without any real focus through strands of her red and black hair. The same locks that in her pigtails were being tightly gripped to force her clothed body to drive up and down along the harshly thrusting dick of this man buried deep in her ass. Stuck in place in the Full Nelson position so she couldn't even bounce under her own power even if she wanted to. "AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! CUMMING! CUMMING! OH FUCK! OH FUUUUUUCKK! AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" The continued slide of the fingers by Miyu at her slit helped race her towards a finish even if it was just the result of this man wanting to enjoy her rump for as long as he could last inside of her. Which, considering he had yet to even pulse once between her cheeks, was a far longer time than the two women put together had been used to any action going on for but usually in more fair circumstances without a wager being involved.

Itoh had no time to worry about that shame with her current situation. Her head was stuck in place and her hair gripped while she got her ass pounded. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue drooled while it hung from the corner of her mouth. Miyu was just able to rub the top of Maki's pussy so that when she came hard, she too had a massive squirt that sent the spray of juices out of her snatch to splatter over the locker room floor. Held in place to take another deep round of pumps while Miyu finished off the rubs on that soaked pussy to make Itoh groan and take pleasure. Only for the two wrestlers to suddenly meet when he, like she was just trash to be tossed away now, let go of Itoh and sent her crashing into her friend so the two slumped to a kneeling position on the ground.

The perfect position for him to stroke his cock and aim down at the two sweat-drenched women who stared up in tired states. Soon soaked with something else to make them groan and close their eyes with the hot streaks of spunk splattered across their pretty faces. The thick white got caught to become matted through Miyu's raven-coloured hair and the dual-coloured red and black locks of Maki. Plenty of spunk too for their cheeks, noses and mouths so that by the time he was done and flicked out the last drops onto them, the spunk fell from their faces onto the wrestling tops they both still had to add more humiliation to their defeated in more ways than one states.

"Y-You motherfucker..." Maki groans while she and Miyu are slumped together so that the spunk from one another's faces smears into the other woman and into their hair.

"More like a Joshi-fucker..." Slayer smirks and doesn't even give the women a second look when he turns around and reaches for his clothing. "Funny that. I call myself the Diva Slayer but it's been mostly you Asian sluts so far... I'm sure that'll change in the future..." He said mostly to himself and didn't even glance at them when he heard the slumps and groans when the two women finally fell to the floor. "Especially since if you two sluts were the 'aces' of this company? If it was that easy to beat you then the rest of the bitches in this company don't stand a fucking chance against me... Heh. Not that any women do anyway!" He bragged to himself and reached for a towel to wipe down.

* * *

"They've been in there for like, over an hour?" The tall and busty model-like wrestler Yuki Kamifuku remarked with a concerned tone. A look over the door with the sign of 'The Diva Slayer' on it before she stepped back when the door opened.

"Heh... Sorry babe, no autographs..." The Diva Slayer, now fully dressed, said while he had his title belt over his shoulder. "But feel free to drag your friends to the showers... And maybe I'll see your fine ass sometime soon!" He remarked with an open stare at her bust to make her put her hands on her hips in outrage before he turned and left. "See you in your dreams, slut!" He called out and pulled his luggage with him.

"I don't even know what he said! But how dare he look at me like..." Yuki began to protest but she soon gasped with wide eyes when the open door into the room showed the half-naked, sweat-soaked and cum-coated duo of 1-2-1000000 looking like they'd just taken a gang bang. Defeated and left spent on the floor but Yuki knew it had just been one stud who had easily ruined the top duo of TJPW starlets. "I-I'm going to need a plan if I want to beat that guy..." She stated the obvious while she bit her lip and saw what could potentially become her fate in the future if she dared to challenge The Diva Slayer.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12