Diva Slayer Vs Damage CTRL

Story Info
WWE's Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky pay up after a loss.
8.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Bayley, Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky (all WWE)

Diva Slayer -- Vs Damage CTRL

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, MFFF, FF, FFF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"It's like this, and it's real simple..." The muscular, handsome and imposing man said as he held up a shining title belt with solid gold on leather. "I am the Diva Slayer for a reason, and it's because not only can no woman possibly beat me, a real man and a Grade A stud in the ring, but none of them can keep up with me in the bedroom either." He boasts with a smirk, clad in tight ring trunks that show quite a sizeable bulge in them to indicate he wasn't compensating for something else with his words. "So I've sent out an open contract for any woman, no matter their promotion, how long they've been in this business or whatever style of competing they've got. If they're a female wrestler and they think they can handle me? They can try their luck. I'll put this Intergender World Championship on the line in any place, any country and even in almost any damn match! But the deal is this... If I lose? I lose the gold and I'll even pay a cool million bucks to whoever can dethrone me! Straight up, no messing around. But when I win, and trust me, I will always win because I'm that damn good... I get whoever I beat for the night. Hell, maybe for even a lot longer than just the one night if I feel like letting them have a taste of the good life! The action in the ring goes even hotter in the bedroom! So good luck to any chick out there who thinks they can handle all of this..." He smugly motions to his rock-hard body. "Because you'll find out what you can handle after that bell rings and I carry you off like a trophy! See you real soon, babes of the world..."

* * *

Following one extremely one-sided and not exactly lengthy match held at a WWE live event...

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Bayley yelled in fury and clubbed her hands into the back of The Diva Slayer while he casually held his Championship in his free hand. The stacked Latina and multi-time former title winner was clad in a blue version of her long ring pants and short top ring attire that clung to her huge tits and thick, rounded ass. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM?? PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She demanded even as she was easily carried through the arena corridor towards the locker room.

"It's O-OK! We just need to stay for a little while with this guy! I'm sure it'll be fine!" Dakota Kai said, following after her leader and fellow Damage CTRL member. Clad in a black and pink version of her top and shorts ring attire that showed off the New Zealander's tight body nicely. The colours match the stylish dyed hair of pink and black on one half and white and black on the other.

"No! Not fine!" Iyo Sky beside Kai snapped in broken English. The Japanese wrestler was in a dark ring costume of black with blue and silver ring shorts and a top that nicely clung to her rounded backside and chest. Her hair was long and dyed red with black. "And she got pinned! So why do we have to go along with this too!!" She ranted in her native tongue as she and Kai followed Slayer and Bayley into the locker room.

"OW!" Bayley complained when he finally dropped her, but in a rough way. "I didn't mean like that, you idiot!!" She snapped while Slayer ignored her and closed the door behind them. "You just got lucky out there! I bet you cheated, you must have! There's no way you could have beaten us all three-on-one!" Bayley claimed and from the unimpressed looks on the other women, they didn't buy the excuses either.

"Can it, you fat assed bitch!" Slayer rudely said, making Bayley's jaw drop in outrage at the insult. "We ain't here to talk..." He said before he dumped the title belt down on his travel bag. "So let's get to it... And see how good you sluts are at doing something a lot better suited for the three of you... And it ain't to do with fucking attempting to wrestle!" He dared to mock despite how talented the trio are, let alone all the titles they all have in their careers.

Before Bayley could respond, she and the others were left with wide eyes but in a different kind of shock when the Slayer didn't waste time. His shorts pushed down to expose his fat, long and hardening cock to the three women from different backgrounds and countries. And from the looks on their faces this time, it was clear neither of them had ever seen a cock even anywhere close to as fat or lengthy as this stud had.

"What is this??" Iyo mumbled in Japanese. "JAV stars don't even have a cock of this size!"

"W-Well... So much for spending a 'little' time here I guess..." Dakota remarked with a nervous laugh while she stared for a little too long at that dick.

"T-This is nothing!" Bayley said in an attempt to bluff. "He probably doesn't know how to even use it! A one-pump-and-done idiot I bet!"

"I think I've heard enough of your fucking smart mouth, bitch." Slayer said once he'd tossed his ring attire out of the way. "So how about you put it to some good fucking use for once... You can give my ass a nice licking with your tongue!" He instructed much to Bayley's horror but because of the stipulation of the match she and Damage CTRL had just lost, they couldn't refuse any orders from him. "And as for you two? One of you can put your mouth to work on my big fucking cock... While the other works over your whore friend to warm me up for fucking your fine asses later on."

"W-Well, no offence to Iyo here, but I think that, you know, shacking up with another woman is a speciality of mine." Dakota announced which made Iyo arch an eyebrow at what seemed to be a confession about rumours regarding Kai's relationship status.

"So, I what? Blow him?" Iyo made a motion with her hand to her mouth. "Guess I have no choice... But maybe we finish him off quick then this will be all over!" She mused in her native tongue.

"Damn it..." Bayley hissed and glared at Slayer. "Fine... But mark my words you stupid idiot! You'll pay for this... All of this!"

"Yeah yeah... Less fucking talking, more fucking you bitches..." Slayer commanded while he watched Iyo Sky slide down her wrestling shorts to show off her rounded backside. Dakota then moved down onto the floor so that Iyo could move over on top of her and mouth Kai's face with that booty before Slayer stepped up to present his fat cock to Sky while he stood with his feet planted on either side of Dakota's body. All while behind him Bayley, with a little reluctance, knelt behind him and took hold of his toned ass cheeks.

"Fine! I'll fucking do it! You girls better be happy... I'm the one taking a damn bullet for you girls here!" Bayley snapped but assumed that this would be enough for this cocky hunk. A hiss before she spread his toned ass cheeks and leaned her face in. Groaning as she ran her tongue up his ass crack before she circled onto his tight asshole. Licks across then a press against him to hiss into him while she held onto his cheeks. Just part of the shame here to begin the rimjob while Iyo narrowed her eyes and had to take his fat, long cock into her mouth. Her lips made to stretch when she pushed downward just to raise back up to the head and repeat the motion. Moans let out around that thick meat as underneath her Dakota did her part in this sexual train, even with a hint of reluctance. Her dual-coloured-haired head leaned up to stick her tongue out and run across Iyo's asshole for some lesbian ass eating. Moaning into that tight hole at the taste of Iyo's rump while Dakota's hands squeezed the plump cheeks and kept them apart.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmphhh... GAAAAAAHHHH!!" Iyo had just gotten adjusted to another woman tonguing her asshole, and not perhaps for the first time with how the Japanese beauty rocked back and forth against her former tag team title partner's face, she had to let out a loud gag. The man in front of her grabbed her dark and red hair so he could piston in and out of her gorgeous face. His fat member fed deep to hit the back of that soothing mouth. Saliva began to spill out while Sky glared up with narrowed eyes. "GAHHHHHH! HHHHHLLLKKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH..." She choked while one hand stayed on his thigh for support. The other went down underneath her and found Dakota's spread legs. Making the Superstar she was on top of squirm, and with no objections either, as Iyo's hand slipped under the wresting bottoms to slowly stroke the New Zealander's snatch to return the favour in a way for the stimulation Dakota's tongue on her asshole delivered.

"Mmmmmphhh! Nnnnnnhhhh... Mmmmmttthhhrrr ffffkkkkrrrr!!" Bayley cursed into the ass she was eating out but could only see a set of muscular butt cheeks from how close up her face was into him. Her hair brushed against his skin while her saliva dripped down the crack from the repeated, smooth licks. It seemed this wasn't the first time she'd delivered some oral pleasure like this to a lucky stud to work at such a steady pace. But if she hoped the double team of oral from her at the back and Iyo at the front would finish this arrogant stud off quickly, she found out how wrong she was as the minutes passed and her tongue had to stay planted onto his asshole. A little bit of spit dripped from the motion to land onto her huge tits while she tongue fucked this man who had defeated her and the rest of Damage CTRL earlier in the night.

"Mmmmm... Is that the best you sluts got? Mmmmm... Maybe I picked the wrong couple of bitches to start off against if this is... Mmmmm... The best you can do..." Slayer taunted to reinforce the fact that even with a two-on-one like this that would easily finish off many a red-blooded man, and probably a good few WWE wrestlers too, it was going to take more than this. So he was able to enjoy the moment and pump away to fill up Iyo's mouth with his dick to make her slobber all over his dick in between loud chokes and sinful groans. His thrusts in turn made sure he could back his ass up into Bayley's face to smother her a bit and keep the rimjob going. "Mmmmm... Or maybe not... Since I can hear these two skanks moaning like the whores you are from getting a taste of me!" He added with a smirk. Still not even sweating yet even after a match and the action ongoing here with an orgy against three stunning female grapplers.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHHLLLKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Iyo's chokes were loud and constant to match the ruthless pace of the man fucking her mouth like she was just mere property to him. The former ace of Stardom and a multi-time Champion across WWE and NXT in her own right now was just a fuck doll to be used and near abused. Her drool fell from her chin to land across her chest and catch a bit in her hair from the repeated thrusts that send his dick deep and hard into her mouth. "HHHHHHHLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Her fingers dug into his thigh but she didn't even try to pull away. Being made to bob along that fat dick as it thrust in and out of her oral hole. Enduring the stiff pace while she tried to keep Dakota pleasured (and perhaps just as much to keep her motivated to continue the rimjob) with brushes of her fingers across the other woman's snatch.

"MMMMM! Mmmmmmpphhh!" Dakota squirmed a bit in pleasure and even massaged Iyo's nicely plump butt cheeks while she dined on that fine and tight ass. The spit dripped down and hit back onto her chin and neck from the hungry licks to that tight hole. Her hips bucked a bit to work her snatch against Iyo's hand to dab those skilled digits with some juices. So while she might not be humiliated right now to pleasure this man she's not exactly devoid of any shame here to shift on the floor in delight while eating out another woman's ass. A sex act that she too appeared to be far from a novice at with how smooth and quick the flicks of her tongue were to leave Iyo's asshole slick with spit.

"GAAAAAAAHHH... FUCK!!" Iyo exclaimed with a gasp when he pulled her face off from his now coated in saliva dick. "IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!!" She yelled in her native tongue but when he and the other in the room could easily tell what she yelled. "You... Trying to... Kill me??" She snapped in broken English with a glare. A hand on her throat to rub it before she dismounted Dakota.

"Not my fault you can't handle the good stuff, bitch!" Slayer mocked and glanced back as Bayley shifted away from him. "Speaking of that... You can switch out and let this bitch put her mouth to work on my other end now." He instructed. "And you can give the Kiwi slut a good time while she shows me if she's worth my time or not."

"Don't we get a bloody say in any of this??" Dakota narrowed her eyes with anger of her own. But she was up on her feet, just to move down into position on all fours in front of him.

"What the Hell? How come I'm stuck fucking eating ass all day??" Bayley protested with a pissed-off look to match the others but seeing Iyo, with a glare, move behind him she sighed and dropped to kneel behind Kai and slide her wrestling shorts down to expose her tight, cutely rounded ass and the wet state of her pussy. "And I've got to fucking take care of myself too..." She grumbled before she leaned her face in towards Dakota's rump.

"MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Just as Dakota moaned from the feeling of Bayley's tongue on her asshole, her mouth got instantly filled up with that fat long cock that was still coated in Iyo's spit. Two handfuls of hair so he had pink and black in one hand and the silver dyed side in the other to use as handlebars. Sharp, controlling tugs to bring Kai's stunning face down deep along his dick when he thrust forward to fill her up. "GAAAAAAAAAH! MMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRRKKKK!!" All the New Zealand beauty could do was stare up and choke loudly as she took the face fuck to send saliva down her chin as her head rocked along his weapon. Both hands on his thighs to keep her in place so she could shift back on her knees to press her booty back against Bayley's tongue to enjoy the pleasure of the flicks of someone seasoned in rimjobs and not just from having gone from delivering one to a man straight to doing it to a woman right after.

"Hnnnnnnggg... Mmmmmmppphhh! Ahhhhhh..." Iyo Sky meanwhile went from one kind of oral sex to a different one to now use her mouth on his asshole. Her tongue worked across the tightness to add her spit to the coat that was left on him by Bayley. One hand up on his cheek to spread it and allow her access to flick and lick into him. The other stuffed down between her legs to slowly rub her dampening pussy not for his amusement but to give herself a dose of pleasure out of this all if she was going to have to whore herself out to a man she lost a match to. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmmm..." A little more spit dripped from her lips as she lapped away at him, but nothing like the mess over her chin and chest from that face fuck minutes before. Still shamed in a different way here to eat out a man's ass and that rear pushed back into her beautiful Asian features when she shifted back from the thrusts into Dakota's mouth in front of him.

At the far end of this 'train' Bayley groaned and tongue fucked Dakota's tight booty with quick darts of her tongue back and forth to leave her spit across that tightness. One hand on Kai's rounded cheek to grope and squeeze in between the licks. The other down a bit at her juicy tits to grope them through her ring attire for a buzz of sin. Her eyes still glared and stared up at the man in front of her while she dined on Dakota's ass, furious at the loss that's led her and the rest of Damage CTRL to be this man's sluts for the night. The frontwoman of the group at least knew how to 'lead by example' with some top-notch oral skills to make Dakota groan in between the chokes from how expertly her ass was being eaten by the former singles and tag team Champion behind her.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHHHHRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Dakota choked wildly and her eyes almost rolled into the back of her multi-coloured haired head from the stimulation she got front and back. Fucked at both ends with Bayley's tongue against her asshole and this massive slab of dick stuffed between her lips. The saliva dripped down her chin and neck to hit the floor and ass to the mess there along with the slight drip of juices from between her legs to show how much she's gotten off on this all. That was proven a bit more by the sweat that formed across her body while she shifted back and forth between this stud and the leader of Damage CTRL behind her. "GAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAH GAAHHH GAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHLLLKKK..." More raspy chokes whenever her hair was tugged and her gorgeous features got filled with dick. Her hands stroked his thighs submissively, a little too into this action than she should be, rather than the rough grip that Iyo had used on him earlier on. Lost in the zone of pleasure to care about how shameful this was to moan and gag around a huge dick while she had her ass eaten out at the same time.

"Mmmmm... Now we're fucking getting somewhere! Mmmmm... You bitches might all be worth my time after all!" The Slayer remarked even though his approval (despite all the sexist slurs and insults he gave all three talented sports entertainers) was clear to hear from the moans he let out. Standing proud to work his muscular hips back and forth. Slamming his dick into Dakota's mouth to make her gag loudly and keep his cock both pleasured and slick with spit. The motion backed his toned rear up into Iyo's face and her seemingly far-from-inexperienced tongue to double up his pleasure. Yet again able to handle the kind of front and back oral that could set off most men into an early finish just from this alone and he made it look all too easy without any sweat over him even at this point. "Mmmmm... But we'll see what you skanks can handle soon enough!"

For the moment he just left the trio of stunning women to engage in the kind of wicked acts that were more suited for experienced porn stars than professional wrestlers. Bayley at one end of the trail to keep her pretty face stuffed into Dakota's tight and rounded ass to tongue at her asshole. Bayley's squeezes of her rack made her moan into that rump and in turn, Dakota groaned in delight in between the loud and harsh gags she let out whenever that fat cock buried between her lips rammed in to hit the back of her slobbering mouth. At the far end, Iyo groaned and glared into his ass to do her rimjob but did so while rubbing away at her pussy like this was a kind of twisted hate fuck for her. Better some pleasure than none at all to leave her snatch wet and some sweat forming over her while she lapped at his soaked asshole.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHH!! AHHHHHH..." Dakota let out quite a loud, pleasured groan when her head was pulled off from his dick. "FUCK... MMMMM..." She didn't even move from her position when he let go of her hair, enjoying Bayley's tongue a little too much before she groaned when her friend pulled back.

"Let me guess... My turn to fucking choke on that fat dick??" Bayley narrowed her eyes and assumed as she moved around Kai.

"An eager bitch! I like my sluts to be ready and in heat!" Slayer chuckled and watched Iyo pull back from his ass. "But you can sit your fat ass on this fine piece of Japanese tail's face first..." He instructed, making Bayley shake her head with a sigh but she relented (and quite quickly at that) to slide her wrestling bottoms down. "And I guess that leaves you to finally shove your slutty face into my ass to join the 'club'." He said to mock Kai.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers