Diva Slayer Vs Damage CTRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! IT'S TOO MUCH!! AHHHHH! TOO GOOD! AHHHHH! I'M GONNA... UHHHHH!! I'M GONNA FUCKING BREAK!! FUCK! FUCK!!" Bayley's eyes stared ahead but without any focus. So she was clueless at that point that with tired stares of awe, both Iyo and Dakota were hunched to kneel and watch their leader trapped in the sinful Full Nelson to take a devastating anal pounding to make what they went through put together look like a walk in the park. Her legs left to dangle and her rounded tits jiggled away with each thrust she took and every slam down into that prick she was pulled down to get. An even worse state for her with how Bayley's snatch dripped from arousal like being railed in such a way was a kink she never knew she needed before today. She just needed a huge slab of dick to unlock it at the expense of her back passage being stretched out to fit the exact shape of this hunk's fat cock.

"FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING! YES! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! GONNA... FUCKING!! CUMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" She screamed in wicked joy and with her eyes rolled back and tongue panting out from her grinning mouth to match. Shuddering in his grip and rammed so full and hard that Bayley didn't just cum, but she unleashed a full-on, shameful squirt in the process of her biggest orgasm yet. Little warning for that as it resulted in both Dakota and Iyo, who had stared to watch their leader being hammered, both ended up gasping and spluttering in shock and disgust when they caught the gush full on. Splattered with the spray to hit their faces and get caught in their messy enough at this point hair. And Bayley saw none of that, held in place so he could drill her asshole with another harsh round of pumps before he finally pulled out his dick, only now with the first throbs of his peak, from her gaped wide asshole.

That should have been a humiliation enough for all three members of Damage CTRL by the time that Slayer dropped Bayley to her knees on the floor and forced her to get in between the other WWE Superstars. But he still had to hit his limit as well. Stroking his fat, throbbing cock to aim down at the three soaked faces of the trio of beauties who stared back at him. No resistance was offered when he began to unload and left the three to groan as the hot, thick blasts of spunk fired to land across their stunning faces. Hitting cheeks, noses and lips as he aimed at each one to give a generous dose. Some shots caught into the dyed hair of all three for an added matted mess to only cement their status as whores according to his unkind slurs. But it was hard to argue against that opinion at the messy state all three were left in when he finally let go of his spent cock and the seed began to drip from their features to land across their heaving chests. Staining the ring attires Dakota and Iyo still had on and standing out perfectly on Bayley's huge tits.

"Now you three sluts know who really is in 'CTRL' around here, right?" Slayer mocked with a smirk. "Now get your asses the Hell out of my locker room... I've got a well-deserved shower to take!" He said despite only what seemed to be just a light layer of sweat that was across his muscular body.

"Y-Yeah... We need to get out of here..." Dakota panted as she and Iyo moved back. Bayley, the most recent to cum, just slumped onto the floor on her side since she needed to recover some more.

"I d-don't think we'll challenge him again..." Iyo whimpered in her native tongue as she and Dakota quickly got their wrestling shorts back on to be as dressed as they could be, they needed one another's help to just get back to their feet.

"W-Wait! We need to get Bayley!" Dakota said with a look down as she bit her lip.

"S-She'll be fine! We'll see her on the next show!" Iyo, perhaps in some foreshadowing of a future betrayal, instead pulled Dakota along with her to hurry out of the room.

"Hmmmm..." Slayer glanced at the door, then down to Bayley who tried to push her nude frame off from the floor, and then back to the door. "Actually, I'm a fair man..." He claimed before he moved over and closed the door. "Let's see about a rematch right now with your fat ass..." He said before he made Bayley gasp when he pulled her by the hair and in primal fashion hauled her along the floor towards the showers.

The moans that soon followed confirmed that another successful 'title defence' had been bagged that evening in very unofficial, but willing and pleasurable, terms.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!