Diva Slayer Vs NEO Biishiki-gun

Story Info
Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel pay up with sex after a loss.
7.4k words
4.5
941
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Lady Sakisama (aka Saki Akai, TJPW), Mei Saint-Michel (Mei Suruga, TJPW)

Diva Slayer -- Vs NEO Biishiki-gun

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"It's like this, and it's real simple..." The muscular, handsome and imposing man said as he held up a shining title belt with solid gold on leather. "I am the Diva Slayer for a reason, and it's because not only can no woman possibly beat me, a real man and a Grade A stud in the ring, but none of them can keep up with me in the bedroom either." He boasts with a smirk, clad in tight ring trunks that show quite a sizeable bulge in them to indicate he wasn't compensating for something else with his words. "So I've sent out an open contract for any woman, no matter their promotion, how long they've been in this business or whatever style of competing they've got. If they're a female wrestler and they think they can handle me? They can try their luck. I'll put this Intergender World Championship on the line in any place, any country and even in almost any damn match! But the deal is this... If I lose? I lose the gold and I'll even pay a cool million bucks to whoever can dethrone me! Straight up, no messing around. But when I win, and trust me, I will always win because I'm that damn good... I get whoever I beat for the night. Hell, maybe for even a lot longer than just the one night if I feel like letting them have a taste of the good life! The action in the ring goes to even hotter in the bedroom! So good luck to any chick out there who thinks they can handle all of this..." He smugly motions to his rock-hard body. "Because you'll find out what you can handle after that bell rings and I carry you off like a trophy! See you real soon, babes of the world..."

* * *

Following one extremely one-sided and not exactly lengthy match held at a Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event in Japan...

"UNHAND ME, YOU PEASANT!!" Lady Sakisama, the self-proclaimed 'French' aristocrat (baring a striking resemblance to another TJPW and also DDT performer in Saki Akai) yelled in Japanese with outrage as she was effortlessly carried over the broad shoulders of the man who called himself the Diva Slayer. The tall brunette was paraded down the hallway backstage in the arena as he used a foot to open up his private locker room and enter as he carried one of his trophies. Sakisama fruitlessly hammered into his back with closed fists from her gloved hands while she was clad in a trademark black with white trim fancy attire of shorts and a top, matching her boots and the large hat she wore on her head.

"Please don't be rough with Mistress!" The worried voice of Sakisama's faithful, if not corrupted to obey her, maid in Mei Saint-Michel said as she followed into the room and closed the door after them. The shorter and younger of the women of NEO Biishiki-gun (who herself looks identical to another Joshi in Mei Suruga) was dressed in the familiar black with white maid costume along with a headpiece on the top of her dark-haired head.

"You monster!" Sakisama complained even when she was finally put down on the floor. "You will pay for this! You must have cheated to win against me! Us, against us!" She said, casting a look of disapproval to her maid. "This is all your fault! You let me down again!" She claimed with an arrogant tone.

"I'm sorry Mistress! This man was just too strong." Mei whimpered as she looked down at her feet in shame. "I didn't even hurt him when I hit him in the back with my tray!"

"I don't even know what you two sluts are saying..." Diva Slayer said in English compared to the Japanese the women were talking in. "But rules are fucking rules..." He smirked as he set his Intergender World Championship on a table before he turned to face them. "You both signed the contract so let's get on with it, and have some real hard fucking fun with you two hot, fancy sluts." He rudely said as he began to push his shorts down.

Both women let out gasps with wide eyes at the sight of his fat, long and hardening white cock. Looks that proved his member was far bigger than what either woman was used to seeing before as he stepped out of his ring gear. "Well? Hurry up you couple of whores... I got a dick that needs sucking off here waiting for you!" He smugly said as he took a seat on a chair in his private locker room. Easily arranged and paid for with his wicked reputation proceeding him.

"Don't just stand there and stare!" Sakisama snapped as she used both hands to shove her maid forward. "This is your fault, so you deal with him!" She ordered even as her eyes couldn't help but glance at his meaty cock. "Besides, I'm a true lady! I can't be expected to sleep with some commoner!" She claimed, turning up her nose as she folded her arms across her chest. "And with any luck, even a fool like this maid of mine can finish off this ruffian before I have to lower myself down to that level." She whispered to herself, able to form a wicked plan even in these unusual circumstances. She stayed back to watch from afar as Mei hopped down to kneel in front of the hunk as he smirked with his cock rock hard and pointed at the roof.

"Oh, I'll be dealing with you soon enough, tall slut..." Slayer said but didn't even look at the 'Lady' of the two as he looked at the more pint-sized of the two. "But this slutty maid can show me how she cleans off a big dick instead of the usual chores. Get to work, bitch..." He ordered, even though he knew there was a language barrier between the two but her eagerness to kneel gave the consent he was aware existed here. Even over and above the contracts that were signed that made her and Sakisama his for the rest of the day.

"You're a bad man! I won't let you get your hands on... MMMMMPPPHHH!!" Mei's cute threats were silenced when he grabbed the top of her head. The maid's headpiece and her hair gripped as he forced that cute face down and stuffed his fat cock into her mouth. "GAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHH!!" The choke was loud and instant from the size of the big white dick that the Japanese cutie wasn't used to. Her lips stretched wide and the crown of that fat cock connected with the back of her mouth as he used one-half of his new prizes in rough fashion right from the start. His moans were clear and shameless with a cocky smirk to match as he pumped into her oral hole and made her head bob along his thrusting length to stuff her with far too much dick than she could handle.

Sakisama similarly has wide eyes, seeing the hard way her faithful maid is being used like a living fleshlight. That big dick thrust sharply in and out to make saliva drool down his member as the aristocrat grits her teeth. Like she'd half hoped her underling could finish this man off before she had to agree to the terms of the match. No such luck here as the thrusts were delivered swiftly and firmly to plunge Mei's oral hole. Even the smacks from Mei's hands on his thighs were fruitless as he pumped away to make himself moan even at her expense. The saliva started to drool off the chin as it soaked that rod with no end in sight as she groaned and choked in a submissive fashion. Looking far from the talented beauty she's supposed to be and more of a dressed-up whore taking a huge foreign cock.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHMMMPPPHHH!! HHHHLLLKKK!!" Mei's eyes were watered up now from the discomfort of being so deeply face fucked. The spit left the front of her maid costume soaked with her drool to match the mess made all over his cock and balls. His stamina was clear with how rock hard he currently was and able to pump away even with the pleasure from her warm and wet mouth. "HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAHHH! GAAAAAAAAAHH!!" She whined around his prick but couldn't even shift back with her head gripped. A loud choke when that cock went from just pounding her mouth to invading her throat to stretch that tunnel out like her lips were having to do. Just more spit to slobber about as she took the kind of rough oral more suited for limitless porn stars than a corrupted maid.

"MMMM... Not half bad... Can see this bitch can do more than just clean up and carry trays..." The Diva Slayer said with a smirk as he watched Mei's stunning face be plunged into his crotch to force her to deep throat. Those features kept in place into him so he could enjoy her throat even as she squirmed in his grip. "Don't think you're getting away with it either, you tall slut... MMMMM! Get your fine ass over here and have a go on me!" He ordered before making a motion with his free hand as he finally let Mei slide along his dick. Just to cough and spit onto that dick as she sucked in some air. Another groan when he smacked his cock off her cheek to smear some spit onto her for added humiliation.

"I suppose this cannot be helped! Never send a little girl to do a true noblewoman's work!" Sakisama sighed as she approached his chair. Mei shifted to the side but still stayed down between his legs to duck under her mistress' large-rimmed hat when Sakisama knelt as well. "Very well! I shall show you the true... MMMMMPPPHHH!!" If she'd hoped to be let off easy just because this was a two-on-one she got a rude awakening when he reached with the other hand around the back of her head. Making her mouth plunge along his big cock and similar to what her tag partner had just taken, he showed no mercy with the hard pumps to fill her mouth up. That shocked, but this time with a lot more outrage than just surprise at the amount of dick she had to take, expression stared up with narrowed eyes. Sakisama began to choke and add her spit to the thick coating over this length.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK... MMMMMM!!" Sakisama's gloved hand smacked his thigh in fury at being used like this, even though she agreed to it as the loser of the match earlier on. Groans and gags around that fat dick as she was made to pump along him as her hat's rim swayed slightly on her head from being pushed and pulled along that dick as it fucked her mouth. "HRRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH! GAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Her height advantage for once meant little when her mouth wasn't used to a vast size like this. Fresh, raspy chokes each time he drove on and pulled her mouth right down along his rod. Another sure sign of his skill to still be hard while being deep inside the hot oral hole of a 'French aristocrat' like this right after being balls deep in her cute and stunning made minutes before.

At the same time, Mei wasn't being let off the hook easily as her head was held down towards his crotch. The task left for her to flick her tongue with submissive whimpers and the odd moan as she worshipped his heavy balls. More of her saliva spread along him while she felt splats of her mistress' drool splatter out and hit across her face and catch in her hair from the close contact. Able to stare up and see her 'boss' sucking dick in a way she's likely never seen, and not just because of the sloppy way that gorgeous face of Sakisama is being drilled. The two women who together have been a Princess Tag Team Championship-winning team now lowered, in more ways than just position, to be naughty cock pleasuring whores for this wicked man.

"MMMM... That's more fucking like it... AHHHH... This is a good fucking mouth... Hot, tight and fucking slutty! MMMM..." The smirking man said between moans. Handling this kind of double team with ease and he wasn't even breaking out in a drop of sweat yet even with two beautiful and talented Japanese wrestlers all over his dick. "MMMM... Guess an older whore like you... AHHHH... Has plenty of experience in sucking cock, right? MMMM..." He even mocked, knowing that the babe with her lips around his length was over 10 years older than the cutie licking his balls. Of course, the language barrier meant his insults didn't properly register but Sakisama's glaring eyes, even as watered up as they currently were, showed she didn't care too much about what he had to say. She just hoped this would be over soon.

No such luck just yet when he took a renewed grip on the long dark hair of the leader of NEO Biishiki-gun. Just to shove that stunning face right down onto his length similar to how he'd done to the maid earlier on. Once again, Sakisama's hands pathetically smacked onto the leg nearest to her. While Mei had to duck away and sit in shock. Her face was hidden behind her hands but she looked through her fingers at what her boss was being made to do. Deep groans from Sakisama as her throat got resized in a way no man before has been able to do. The dark top and her chest were coated now with the spit that drooled down her neck from all the gags. Her body shuddered as she knelt in place before finally, and not to show some mercy, she was allowed to lift away. Loud, humiliating coughs as Sakisama clutched her throat with another glare.

"You foul peasant!" Sakisama snapped with an outraged tone in her pained voice. "How dare you! I'm a lady of the highest order! Not s-some common whore!!"

"You can stay down there, you slutty rich bitch..." Diva Slayer mocked as he looked at Mei. "You! Come do the job a cute little slut like you should and come ride my dick!" He said, pointing to his cock.

"Ahhhh? Lady Sakisama?? What does Master want from me now??" Mei asked before she bit her lower lip.

"Don't call him that! I'm your Mistress! Don't forget that!" Sakisama yelled with a flustered tone. "Try and finish him off properly this time so I don't have to! Ride him!"

"Y-Yes, My Lady!" The maid nodded as she hopped up to her feet. Making the victorious, pervy hunk smile with a nod as he watched Mei reach under her uniform skirt and slide her panties down to step out of them. The next move was to climb onto his chair as he stayed on it to mount his lap. A look back over her shoulder at her Mistress while this man reached under and lined his cock, without even putting any protection on first, to slide his member up into her tightness. A loud gasp from Mei as her eyes shot wide while Slayer let out a very approving groan at the snugness. His hands clasped onto the tiny waist of the smaller and younger of the two women, but barely gave her the chance to get familiar with the sensation of being stretched out in this hole as he began to thrust upward into her. So as Sakisama sat and fumed on her knees she had a close view of the action as Mei's skirt flew up with each thrust she took as her twat got filled up.

"AHHHHH! OH GOD! MMMMM! SO BIG!! AHHHHH!!" Mei gasped and moaned as although ordered to ride this foreign hunk, she was more being bounced and not under her own power from the force of these firm pumps. His thick inches forced in deeply into her twat as he stretched her and got her moist as he rammed in and out. The smack of skin against skin was heard as her petite body leaned against his with hands on his shoulders for support. "MMMMM! M-MISTRESS!! AHHHH! IT'S SO BIG!! AHHHHH! FILLING ME UP!! MMMMM!!" She loudly moaned as she took that big dick. Mounted like a trophy prize on his lap as he groaned to voice his approval for that tight, dampening pussy clamped around his dick. A sure sign that she isn't used to this vast size of dick yet she's able to take him deep. Not that she had too much of a choice with his strong grip making sure she was stuck in place to take those pumps as he used her pussy in the same sort of rough way he'd done to her mouth earlier on.

"I am aware of that, damn it!" Sakisama hissed as her eyes were locked onto the thrusting shaft she'd just slobbered all over. Now made to watch him go to work on her loyal minion and tag team partner as he stuffs that thick white shaft right in and out of Mei's tight Asian pussy. The moans and smacks of that tiny body being driven down onto his lap rang out around his locker room. "And stop moaning so much! You're supposed to be finishing him off, not enjoying this!!" She complained even as from the state of her soaked with drool top, the hard nipples that poked through showed she was maybe enjoying this all a little too much than she should. Catching a break for the moment as her maid did the work to handle a deep pumping that could otherwise render a normal woman stretched out for well over a week from the size of his dick alone, never mind this rough and rapid pace.

"MMMMM! AHHHH! I C-CAN'T HELP IT! AHHHH!! IT'S TOO MUCH! MMMMM!!" Mei moaned in delight as sweat began to form across her adorable face. Being bucked up and down again like she was just a living sex toy as her snatch was at this point perfectly resized to handle the thick shape of his huge cock. Like she had a secret Size Queen side to her despite her short stature. "AHHHHH! IT'S SO GOOD, MISTRESS! MMMMM!! M-MASTER'S COCK IS... AHHHH GOD!! S-SO AMAZING!! MMMMM!!" Another loud moan as her head tilted back but her maid's headpiece managed to stay on the top of her head while her skirt continued to float up and down with her bounces and her dark hair swayed behind her. All as the hunk underneath her smirked and moaned as he firmly drilled her twat to happily make use of one-half of the prizes he won what now feels like a lifetime ago earlier in the evening.

"Don't call him that!!" Sakisama snapped, standing up as she glared. "Just because we lost... I mean, you lost that match! Doesn't mean this peasant and his stupid big cock own us!!" She claimed even as her complaints fell on deaf ears and not just from the lack of common language with the man involved in this. Mei was too busy being lost in a little lustful world as her small body got rag dolled along that huge dick as he ploughed balls deep into her slot. Mei couldn't even look back at her actual Mistress with how caught up she was in the pleasure of being rammed deep and hard by the biggest cock she's ever had in her life. "Fine! I guess I'll lower my standards and do this myself! B-But only the once!" Sakisama claimed as she began to push her tight black ring shorts down her lovely, long and smooth legs.

"MMMM... Nice... Slut is so ready for this I didn't need to tell her to strip..." Diva Slayer assumed with a smirk. Even as he kept his cock buried into the younger of the two former Max Heart Tournament winners to enjoy another round of deep and firm pumps. Showing his skills aren't just to dominate in the ring as he easily bucked Mei along his meaty pole. The feeling of her juices over his length was more than to his liking from the smirk on his handsome face. And that wasn't exactly one-sided as Mei let out a long groan with more than a hint of regret at the newfound empty feeling between his legs when he pulled out of her snatch. "Time to tag out, sluts!" He said with a rather rude shove of Mei from off his lap to make her stumble to the floor. "Let's see how a rich slut takes some dick!" He ordered with another point to his dick but once again he didn't even move from the chair he was on.

"Once again, I have to do the hard work when my minions fail..." Sakisama said with a sigh as she moved onto him but unlike Mei, her position was to have her back facing him as she lowered down and guided his cock up into her pussy with a gloved hand. "MMMMM!! FUCK!! I s-suppose you weren't exaggerating about... MMMM! How big this brute is! AHHHHH..." She groaned from the feeling of her walls being spread by his vast size. His hands now clamped onto her slim waist as the tall beauty was able to have both legs spread and boots planted on the floor as she settled onto his cock. Just to get the same treatment as the other woman did when he began to stiffly pump upward and make her call out in delight. A smile on his face with his head ducked underneath the wide rim of her trademark hat as the underside of it brushed against the top of his hair as she bucked on his cock as he pumped her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12