Diva Slayer Vs NEO Biishiki-gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"AHHHHH!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! D-DAMN IT! MMMMM! IT IS FUCKING BIG!! AHHHHH!!" Sakisama moaned before she clenched her teeth together. Her gloved hands reached down to hold onto his powerful arms as she now had her turn, even with the vast height advantage compared to her NEO Biishiki-gun ally, to be jolted along that huge cock. While he easily forced his way deeply into her snug and wet pussy to enjoy another tight love tunnel that was inexperienced at the very least with a huge size like his. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! D-DON'T JUST SIT THERE! AHHHHH!! D-DO SOMETHING, DAMN IT! MMMMM!!" Sakisama snapped with a glare down at her maid before her head tilted back. Her nicely rounded tits bounced in time with the jolts while her fat flapped a bit from the rough way she was being moved along that length as he buried firmly up into her. The same level of mercy shown to her and her fantastic 'French' holes as he'd done to the other Japanese beauty moments before to drive this big white cock home into his new sexual property.

With an obedient nod, Saint-Michel inched forward between both sets of spread legs in front of her. She leaned in with her head as she stuck her tongue out and lapped at the heavy balls of the man she's been defeated by and left with a soaking pussy. Soft groans left the maid as she licked and swirled her tongue around those big nuts to travel between the two. Her eyes locked upward as she licked to watch that huge dick plunge into her Mistress' tight snatch. She shamed herself with the act but in turn, she made this man look even more like a stud than he is as he took the double team. Both parts of his manhood were pleasured with a moist twat wrapped around his dick and now a hungry tongue at his balls for the sort of action few men, wrestler or otherwise, could handle even a minute of.

"MMMMM... Fucking nice... A couple of hot, slutty... MMMM! Dressed up bitches, all for me..." Diva Slayer said with a moan as he only now started to sweat a bit. Like this was more of an energy drainer than the match he'd competed in earlier on. Firm thrusts up into a tight, wet pussy and now the added boost of an eager tongue at his balls to enhance the pleasure. Still not enough to make him even close to throbbing in this snug slot as he pumped in and out. "MMMM... A nice, tall and leggy slut along with... MMMM! FUCK... A tiny fuck doll cutie... MMMM! Just another night on the job for me!" He bragged, but quite rightly so with how he was able to pound away into the second piece of hot TJPW pussy of the evening to make sure he groaned out. Not even fazed by not being able to fully see the action himself with Sakiama's overly large hat around him. The feeling more than did the job with her snug pussy wrapped around his prick as he pounded up and down into her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! DAMN IT! FUCK!!" The loud moans and cursing were all done in a very un-ladylike fashion as Sakisama bounced and jolted with a squirm of her legs as she held the position. Not even trying to waste time and attempt to ride under her own power against this level of stiff thrusts that had resized her love tunnel. His big cock soaked now in her juices while her nearly nude body had a clear shine of sweat over her from the hardest and best action she's had yet. "I WON'T... AHHHHH! L-LOSE LIKE THIS... MMMM!! FUCK!! TO THIS DAMN... BIG COCKED... P-PEASANT!! AHHHH!!" Between those echoing moans, she sounded like she was just lying to herself now about how good this was. Being used like a dressed-up whore, her tits still jiggled in her top as she bucked on his lap. Her pussy stuffed full over and over to take it balls deep to show that even if she hangs up the wrestling boots sometime soon, a career of a more XXX-Rated sort could easily be her calling in the future.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK!! D-Damn you!!" Sakisama hissed again. Her tall and stunning body was brought down into his and this time kept in place. His grip switched to her thighs as he made her rock back and forth to grind her twat into his cock. All as Mei carried on with her lapping at his heavy balls to keep the double team going. "You need to do more than his, Mei!! AHHHH FUCK! This man is too good... AHHHH! I'll lose my fucking mind if he fucks me again!" The leader of NEO Biishiki-gun admitted with a groan as her gloved hands slid along the arms of the match dominating her for another telling display of how much she's being defeated again to go with the loss earlier on. That was proven once again by the sinful groan that escaped her when she got lifted off from his cock so she had to stagger forward to stay on her feet.

"Don't worry, Mistress!" Mei hopped up to her feet. "I'll give Master a good time!" She said, rather boldly standing in front of him with her hands on her waist and still clad in her maid's outfit. Even with the clear juices that dripped down her inner thighs.

"Ready for round two? Suits me, slut..." Diva Slayer said with a chuckle as he rose to his feet and showed the height difference as he easily towered over her.

"I'll be sure to... Ahhhhh!!" Saint-Michel's words were cut off when he lifted her with ease fully off the floor and turned her around for good measure. So the raised skirt showed him as he lifted the tiny beauty off and clutched her not just in his powerful arms, but in the humiliating Full Nelson position to stretch her body back with the legs trapped under the arms and his hands clamped behind her head to just leave her maid's headpiece still on at the top of her hair.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Mei howled in a mix of pleasure and pain when that huge cock didn't get pushed back into her soaking pussy, but instead into the last of her tight holes to be used as he invaded her super snug asshole. A grunt left him as he pushed in and started to thrust as he endured a grip that was the most intense yet. The proof that this hole was either rarely or never before used for pleasure. And with Mei stuck in his dominating grip, she could only shudder with a slight jolt as he pumped in almost dry into her back passage with just pussy juices, from her Mistress no less, to act as a form of lube. The sensations of this overwhelmed the maid at this point alone as her eyes were locked upward at the locker room roof and her mouth open to gasp, whine and groan at the way her ass was being rammed in another merciless pace.

Even Sakisama had to stand back in shock and awe at the sight of her faithful, if not corrupted by her wicked charms, maid being curled up and used even more like a fuck toy compared to how she's been even before this point. The smack of skin hitting skin rang out along with the moans as that huge cock got roughly buried into Mei's tight and cutely rounded butt. Not even being given the benefit of touching her soaking pussy in this position so she just had to endure and take it. Doing so impressively like she is a secret Size Queen as she got rammed up and down and that big dick ploughed in deeper to stretch out this hole much like he's done to her pussy and mouth before this. Sakisama briefly removed her hat from her head without considering what it meant for the lust she claimed not to have for this all as she pulled her wrestling top off and over her head before she replaced that hat.

"MMMMM! Nice and fucking tight! MMMM..." Slayer all too casually remarked even between his deep moans as he pumped away with a brisk pace. No care at all if he left her asshole gaped open for life from this near brutal pace that even a good many porn stars would think twice about trying to endure. "MMMM... Nothing like... AHHHH... Breaking open some fine, tight ass after a win! MMMM..." He said with a sinful grin as he pumped in and out. Even with the sweat that slowly rolled off his muscles, his grip never faulted once nor did the stiff pace of this thrusts as he drilled the former Tag Team Champion in TJPW deep and hard from underneath. His pleasure was nice and high and no doubt enhanced by the shameful way he was not just using Mei, but showing her off to the audience of one in the room with them both as she had to wait for her next turn on him.

"AHHHHHH! IT'S TOO MUCH!! AHHHHH!! AHHHHH!! I'M BREAKING!! AHHHHH!!" Mei squealed as the sweat poured from her face. Not just her asshole that ached from the repeated ramming she had to take, but her whole body as she was curled up and trapped in that hard Full Nelson grip that was a world removed from the kind used in the ring. Her body was at his wicked mercy and he wasn't going easy on her. That cutely rounded backside made to slap down into his crotch with each pump upward and the hauls back down onto him he used. The clap that rang out made it sound like her backside packed a lot more meat compared to what the tiny beauty possessed. "AHHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!" Not that right now, her mind was on anything else but the new sensations from having her ass resized and wrecked by this brutal pace. She might be lucky to be even able to train for a match in the next month, let alone walk after this kind of wild fucking.

"AAAAAAAHHHH GOD! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!! M-M-MASTER!! AHHHHH!!" As a trail of drool fell from the corner of her open mouth as she howled, her body tensed up in his grip as her eyes gazed upward. Overwhelmed by being used as just a living fuck toy by a man she's only met today, let alone just lost a match to earlier in the night. A sign of what kind of hidden, dirty Size Queen the tiny beauty might be as she came from having her ass pounded so deep and hard. Juices dripped from her slot, even without being stroked once, so the juices fell to the floor below as she kept on being used. The wicked irony that she only got to enjoy, as much as someone who had their backdoor busted in possibly could, every moment of the most intense peak of her life simply because he didn't feel like pulling out just yet. His groans were deep as he pumped in and out and got to sample a renewed tightness from her orgasm around his rod until she panted and went limb in his dick.

Even Sakisama had to step back when he let go of his grip and Mei shamefully slumped to the floor in an exhausted heap to pant on the ground. "V-very well! I shall finish the job this little whore of a maid could not!" Sakisama claimed. She was rude in her own right as she stepped over her fallen maid to approach him. Clad in just her wrestling boots, long gloves and trademark hat.

"That's right, slut... Come here and give me a damn good time!" He said to assume that she wanted more. Seizing the other half of his prize for the night to make her turn around as he lifted her off the floor.

"W-Wait! You just did this to Mei! Surely that's enough!" She complained with a gasp when she now had her turn to go through the same grip and position her maid had just endured. Her much longer legs were brought back and pinned so they dangled over his muscular arms as he didn't just clamp his hands behind her head and under her hat for another Full Nelson. He tucked his head under that large rim so she was shamed by wearing that stylish headgear as he lowered her ass, rounded and a bit thicker than the other woman's, down onto his cock.

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" The leader of NEO Biishiki-gun loudly yelled in pain as her dose of rough anal was even more intense than what Mei had gone through with even less 'lube' to make it as dry as it gets. Her legs dangled and her breasts jiggled along with the sway the rim of her hat now did as he began to stiffly thrust upward. While able to pull that tall, slim and sexy body along his cock as he pumped like she was just a deluxe sex doll to use and abuse. "AHHHHHH MY ASS! YOU'RE GONNA... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! GONNA FUCKING BREAK ME!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out as strands of her long brunette hair got stuck across her face from the sweat that dripped down. Stuck in the same place the beauty slumped on the floor was in minutes before as her tight asshole got resized with likely her first ever anal experience and one with no shred of mercy to it.

"MMMM... Even fucking better than the last! I can fucking see why... MMMM! You're the top bitch of your little weird rich group." Slayer said with a cocky smirk as he pounded this Japanese beauty's tight backside with his big white cock. Giving her no choice but to get drilled deep as he forced more of his inches in and kept his hold on her legs and behind the head. Only now it looked like he was finally in a proper workout for the day with a shine of moisture across his dominating frame. "MMMMM... Your little slut of a maid was a nice bonus... MMMM! But fucking this fine fucking body is better than any damn title win!" He bragged as he plunged his cock straight into her back passage so that her nicely plump rear began to slap into his crotch. That booty filled up in a way that with this kind of pace, she might be lucky to ever get fully tight within a whole month, let alone ever.

"FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK!! I-IT'S TOO MUCH! AHHHHH FUCK! MY ASS! IT'S BEING DESTROYED!! AHHHH FUCK!!" The former Princess Tag Team Champion groaned with a clear mix of pleasure and pain in her voice as her backside got roughly hammered balls deep by this bruising stud. Just as rough of a pace as her minion had suffered what already felt like an hour ago with the sensations that raced through her held-up body. Perhaps even more humiliating with her hat still on her head and her long legs left to sway in time with the jolts her body had to do along his huge dick. A scene more expected from a JAV production than backstage at a wrestling event with the moans and smacks of skin that echoed around the room along with the scent of sex in the air.

Mei couldn't even bring herself to sit up, just left laid out on her back to heave for air and stare with glassy eyes to just about register the sight of her beloved Mistress being rammed deep and hard up the ass up above. At least she had the slight benefit of her maid outfit covering the shame so to speak compared to Lady Sakisama who was being stretched out in more ways than one and almost in a nude state. Her pussy, having been well fucked earlier on, was still soaking to drip juices while her asshole took a pounding that few women, including a good many on the TJPW roster, could even handle a minute off before they had to pass out. Although this stunner looked not too far off from that state with the sweat that poured off of her and the long and loud groans and gasps like it wasn't just energy being drained from her but any mental functions from how hard she was being railed.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" With her teeth pressed together and a drip of drool from the corner of that mouth, Sakisama's eyes rolled upward to stare at the underside of her fancy hat as she was driven hard into the first anal-induced orgasm of her life. Just like Mei, she showed a far filthier side than expected of the so-called 'French' aristocrat to cum hands-free without her snatch being rubbed. Her juices dripped down to join the mess of saliva, sweat and fluids on the locker room floor as her ass continued to be rammed deep and hard. A similar state to before as this wicked stud only let her 'enjoy' this high simply because he felt like fucking her ass some more to get the full experience of the clamp of her back passage around his fat dick as she came. Even as it came at the cost of her asshole being left gaped wide by the time he pulled his prick out of her rump.

It wasn't out of any mercy finally being shown that when he loosened his grip on her, Slayer made sure to set Sakisama down on her knees. That was just to get her into position for what was next as he reached down and hauled Mei up by the hair. The two women were forced to lean into the other and prop themselves up as he started to stroke off and aim down at the defeated, and now in more than just a simple wager loss match well over an hour ago, Joshi beauties. "MMMM... Nothing like branding a fresh couple of whores..." He joked as he admired the two faces as they panted and stared up without the energy left to even protest, despite all of this being willing or at least agreed to be the terms of the match they'd been in.

All of that became a very distant memory by the time he let out a deep and manly grunt and began to splatter the two pretty faces of the NEO Biishiki-gun tag team. A perhaps wickedly telling moan escaped both the tall and short Japanese beauties as that fat white cock sprayed thick ropes over both of them. A little caught into the hair of both women at the sides of their faces, especially between the pressed-together cheeks from the women being so close to the other. Spunk left over their noses, lips and chins too so that long before he was spent it began to fall to land over Sakisama's exposed chest while Mei's cute maid uniform got stained with the jizz. Such an amount dumped on the two well-used beauties that it would look like a group of men had finished off over them instead of the one powerful hunk who grinned broadly at the mess he'd left over both women to go with the gaped state of their holes.

"A damn good time, you couple of rich sluts..." Diva Slayer mocked as he reached down and helped himself to pluck Sakisama's hat off the top of her head before he did the same to Mei's headpiece. "Any time you bitches want a rematch? Me and this fat fucking dick are gonna be well ready for another piece of you whores." He rudely said, even with the good time he'd had with them.

"Y-You will pay for this! You f-foul peasant!" Sakisama gasped with a glare as her face was stained with his load.

"Ahhhhh... C-Come see us again soon, Master..." Mei more submissively whimpered, not in as much denial about this all as her Mistress is.

"You sluts can see yourselves out... I've got a shower to take..." He chuckled, putting down their headgear on the table next to his championship. Like he was going to take them as trophies to mark his latest conquests. "And tell your bosses or whoever that I'll send the next open contract out real soon... If any more of the sexy little sluts around here will even have the balls to face me, knowing what you've just gone through!" He added as he called out over his shoulder and didn't even give them a second look. "Or Hell, maybe they will want it with how you two sluts creamed from me fucking your asses!" He added as he headed for the shower area.

Once again another dominating victory delivered by the undefeated, unstoppable and skirt-chasing Diva Slayer... Who will be next to try and dethrone such a powerhouse of a stud to try and earn fame and fortune? Time will only tell for the next time that bell rings and we get action in and out of the ring...

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12