Diva Slayer vs. Stars

Story Info
Hanah, Hazuki & Mayu pay up with sex after a loss.
7k words
5
902
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Hanah, Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani (all Stardom)

Diva Slayer -- Vs Stars

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, MFFF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"It's like this, and it's real simple..." The muscular, handsome and imposing man said as he held up a shining title belt with solid gold on leather. "I am the Diva Slayer for a reason, and it's because not only can no woman possibly beat me, a real man and a Grade A stud in the ring, but none of them can keep up with me in the bedroom either." He boasts with a smirk, clad in tight ring trunks that show quite a sizeable bulge in them to indicate he wasn't compensating for something else with his words. "So I've sent out an open contract for any woman, no matter their promotion, how long they've been in this business or whatever style of competing they've got. If they're a female wrestler and they think they can handle me? They can try their luck. I'll put this Intergender World Championship on the line in any place, any country and even in almost any damn match! But the deal is this... If I lose? I lose the gold and I'll even pay a cool million bucks to whoever can dethrone me! Straight up, no messing around. But when I win, and trust me, I will always win because I'm that damn good... I get whoever I beat for the night. Hell, maybe for even a lot longer than just the one night if I feel like letting them have a taste of the good life! The action in the ring goes even hotter in the bedroom! So good luck to any chick out there who thinks they can handle all of this..." He smugly motions to his rock-hard body. "Because you'll find out what you can handle after that bell rings and I carry you off like a trophy! See you real soon, babes of the world..."

* * *

Following one extremely one-sided and not exactly lengthy match held at a Stardom even in Japan...

"N-Not fair! Not fair!! Put me down!" Mayu Iwatani, the Stardom Icon and company Ace, yelled out with a whine while she fruitlessly clubbed her hands onto the broad, muscular and not even with a drop of sweat on him back of the arrogant, sexist stud known as The Diva Slayer. Easily able to carry the slim and tight-bodied Japanese beauty over his shoulder like a victory trophy following his victory over her and her group Stars just minutes before. Mayu is still in her colourful ring attire of a no-sleeved top with a furry hood on the back and matching shorts and arm accessories of bright colours of pink and blue to match the dyed colouring in her long, light brunette hair.

"Please be careful with Mayu-San!" Behind him, another member of Stars in Hanah followed after him to watch her leader be carried off to his locker room. The gorgeous 19-year-old with dirty-blonde hair was clad in her bright yellow ring costume of a short top and shorts that nicely fitted to her similarly petite and tight frame. "She fought as best she could out there! Please show her some mercy!" She pleaded even though they didn't speak English, and he didn't understand Japanese.

Following them was another member of the Stars faction in Hazuki. Clad in ring attire as well of a matching sleeveless top and long pants combo which both showed off her large chest and nicely juicy ass perfectly. "This is going to be interesting if the rumours are true about this guy..." She mused to herself and followed her friends and the victorious hunk into the room and she even closed the door behind him. "Let's just get this over with and see what he wants." She said with a glance over his tall and muscular, tanned and desirable foreign body.

"Another day, another match of doing quick work with some worthless bitches... Maybe you lost to me on purpose so you could get your brains railed out like I bet no one can with this good girl bullshit act you do?" The Diva Slayer rudely assumed without any evidence while he finally let Mayu down and then put his title away over onto a chair in the locker room. "Now then... Which one of you hot little sluts wants a piece of this big fucking dick of mine first then?" He smirked and looked over the trio of women, despite them not being able to understand what he said. "The tight slut with the cute face? The barely legal bitch? Or the whore with those nice big tits and fat ass?"

They might not have understood his rude insults, but they got the confirmation of what fate was in store for the three of them when he shamelessly lowered his ring trunks. His thick and long white cock was more suited for a porn star than a pro wrestler exposed to them all and began to harden even just from the knowledge this group of hotties had lost to him and now had to pay the price with their stunning bodies.

"S-So big!" Hanah gasped with wide eyes.

"Oh, the rumours are true..." Hazuki's stare was locked onto that big dick. "Nice job, Mayu-San. We're fucking in for it now with this guy, whoever he is."

"S-Shut up! It's not my fault!" Mayu complained with a look over at her friend. "I underestimated him! I'm not used to facing big, tough, nasty men like him! So how could I have... Ahhhhh!" Her words were cut off when he grabbed her by the hair and made her first look at him and then lowered her down to kneel in front of him.

"Less talking. More fucking sucking, cutie!" He ordered with a smirk and knew that even with the language barrier here, all three of these women had consented to some action with him as a result of the terms and contract for the match against him they lost. "I guess you can lead by example and show your sexy, slutty friends what's in store for them!" He said while his free hand stroked his length to get him fully rock hard and ready before he pointed that shaft at the stunned expression on Iwatani's pretty features.

"H-How can a man be so well endowed?? It's s-surely not... MMMMMPPHHH!!" Mayu's attempt to stall was cut off by a rough grab of the hair. That big white cock slammed up into her to ram in and hit the back of hot and soothing Japanese mouth. "GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" With a wide-eyed expression on her face, the Stardom Icon had to stare up and have her face fucked right off the bat. Saliva began to drool down that length from the rough, repeated contact with the back of her mouth. Her lips fighting to stay pressed around him but tellingly she did not attempt to push away. Her hands gripped the muscular thighs of this man to allow him to use her mouth, muffling her groans while he smirked and moaned at the mix of discomfort and pleasure on her pretty face.

"Mmmmmm... Lead by example, huh? Mmmmm... Or like a slut in your case!" Slayer mocked. He only let go of Mayu's hair so he could put his hands to a different use. He goes around the waists of the other members of the Stars faction here to press their contrasting but smoking-hot bodies against his muscular frame. Both Hanan and Hazuki made to gasp and moan when he groped them like they were just property to him. One hand on Hanah's tight ass through her shorts, and the other around Hazuki to grope her large tits through the top. All the while he pumped away deep and hard into Mayu's mouth to make her choke and slurp along his vast size. A mess of saliva across his dick while Mayu's long hair swayed from her active bobbing along that dick to pay part of the debt from the loss to this arrogant hunk.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH! MMMMMMPPPHHH! HHHHHRRRKKKK!!" A shameful sight for the woman who is usually the definition of being a good girl. Rather too eager to go wild on a huge dick. Deep movements of her oral hole along the prick that was fed straight into her mouth to fill her deeper than she's ever had before in her multi-title-winning life. Clear moans, even as muffled as they were, around that thickness while her saliva dripped past her stretched-out lips, down her chin and from off that shaft to leave her colourful top stained with spit along with some that caught into her hair that hung down. "GAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHHHLLLLKKK!" A spark of lust behind her pained eyes from her efforts to obey him and perhaps in the process scratch an itch she's managed to keep well hidden over the years. Deep sucks while her face got fucked for a look more suited for a common whore than one of the aces of female wrestling not just in Stardom and Japan, but across the world.

It was bad enough that she had to suck dick as a result of a loss but did so while her teammates stared and watched her. Hanah let out a groan and bit her bottom lip when his strong hand slipped under her shorts. The feel of his fingers, when he stroked her snatch, made her moan and grind into him from the stimulation. A similar fate for Hazuki on his other side with clear hard nipples that poked through her top from her big tits being felt up. Having his cake already to scoff down to enjoy three Asian beauties at once while his fat white dick got some oral pleasure. Mayu's long ponytail continued to swing from her willing bobs along his rod even though his stiff pumps into that far-from-inexperienced mouth could have easily done the job for them both.

And while that mouth might have been good enough to enjoy on its own, he indeed wanted a full enough piece of all of these talented female wrestlers. His hand pulled out from Hanah's shorts just to grip her two-toned hair and now sent her down to kneel in front of him. Mayu barely let out her gasp when he pulled out of her mouth, just to ram that dick into Hanah's mouth to make her eyes now go wide with her sinful stare up. But just like her leader and mentor, Hanah began to all too eagerly work her mouth along that fat dick. She gagged when his bell-end connected with the back of her mouth of course, but slid her oral hole along his member with quite an impressive technique for a woman of such a young age as hers. Let alone not being too fazed by his dick being soaked with another woman's drool to now add hers to the coating that's over him.

"H-Hey! You can't do this!" Mayu complained and got to her feet. "You can't just p-put that big cock into us just because... MMMMPPPHH!!" This time her words, not that he could understand her from the language difference between the two of them, were cut off when he pulled her into him and helped himself to press his lips against hers. No resistance from her for either his tongue when it slid into her mouth to explore or his hand going down her shorts to find her pussy. He felt her arousal down there and a couple of fingers curled into her to start to pump back and forth. All while on the other side, his hand hauled up Hazuki's top to expose her juicy rack and deeply grope, much to her delight from the sinful look on her face and the moans she let out. Along with a hand on his to encourage the squeezes, which matched how Mayu's hands gripped his arm to stroke him a lot more than a woman who just lost a match should to a sexist like this.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MMMMMMMMM! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Hanan meanwhile kept him greatly pleasured in such a way that anyone would question what a not too long being of legal age woman like her gets up to outside of wrestling. Deep and smooth slurps along his huge size with a quick pace that left drool down her chin, neck and across her top with a great sway of her dusty-blonde hair. "GAAAAAAAH! HHHHHRRRKKK! MMMM! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Muffled moans in between the sucks to show she was similar to the leader of Stars in being able to get off on such a lewd act like this. The former Future of Stardom Champion showed she could have quite a future of a different sort in a career in JAV with oral talent like this alone. No favours done to her supposedly sweet and innocent act either from one of her hands being down under her wrestling bottoms to rub away at her pussy while she sucked dick.

The man in the middle of this four-way smirked while he pulled away from Mayu's mouth to leave her tongue out from her lips while she panted. "Mmmmmm... For a young bitch? You suck dick like a fucking pro, you jailbait slut!" The Slayer taunted to show no respect to Hanah even while he deeply fucked her face. Instead, he merely turned to Hazuki and found her leaning in to eagerly want a liplock from him. Lips wide and tongue out for a steamy, sloppy kiss all while his fingers dug in deep to her race. Exploring three women all at once with his dick buried into Hanah's gagging oral hole, his fingers stuffed up into Mayu's snatch to make her jolt and groan, and now in a deep kiss more suited for lovers than a woman having to fuck after a loss with this lusty smooch from Hazuki. The moment enjoyed for a few minutes more to savour Hanah's young, hot and not novice mouth before he pulled out of her and broke the kiss. Grabbing Hazuki by the hair to now send her down to kneel while Hanah quickly got up and approached his free side to lean in.

While The Diva Slayer's hands were busy stuffed into Mayu's twat and now the same being done to Hanah's pussy with a hand down her shorts, Hazuki was free to have some fun with this huge dick. A lick of her lips and a far from Stars-like look of desire across her face. She used her hands to cup her big tits and press them around his cock to sandwich them. Made to moan when he took the offer and thrust upward to make those rounded mounds jiggle in her grip. A grit of the teeth and a hiss let out from the sensation of that long cock when it popped out of her rack and then smoothly sank back down before he swiftly repeated the motion. Shaming her to use her body rather than one of her holes, she did herself no favours with the groans she let out at the feeling of her chest being used for pleasure like this.

"Mmmmm... Nice fat fucking tits, you dirty little slut..." He smirked down at her and saw how her eyes were locked on his crown when it appeared out of her tits before he slid back down. Multi-tasking still with fingers on each hand to dart in and out of the tight, wet snatches of Mayu and Hanah. Those two women were made to grind into him from the skilled touch, and able to pump away into Hazuki's tits at the same time like handling a three-on-one is as easy in the bedroom as it so clearly was out in the ring earlier on in the night. "Feel free to take a fucking taste of it too, you hot fucking slut..." He said, even though he knew neither she nor the busty Asian fucking his dick with her rack could properly understand the other. Not that he cared with how good her breasts felt wrapped around him or the fun he had to finger bang her equally hot but just not as curvy friends at the same time.

Thankfully the woman who has been a part of Queen's Quest and Odeo Tai before she joined Stars was on a similar naughty wavelength as this cocky, hung hunk. Her dark-haired head leaned down so she could part her full lips and take the head of his massive dick inside. A loud groan from her before she began to slurp shamelessly and still kept her tits pressed around the shaft. Double teaming his dick to his loud, moaning approval and she still let out cries of her own to enjoy the feeling. Her spit added to the coating all over him, even with her cleavage now being stained with Hanah and Miyu's saliva from the titty fuck. Loud sucks in time with the thrusts from him into her breasts to keep her funbags jiggling even in her firm grip. She barely shook her hair out of the way so she gave a lusty stare up at him through long strands of her locks but didn't even glance at her friends while they got fingered like her attention was now all on this dominating stud and his huge dick. And not just because she has to fuck him following a humiliating loss earlier on.

"Mmmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrllppp... Mmmmmm..." Hazuki moaned around that cock. Her tongue swatted at the tip and around the head when it passed slightly in and out of her mouth while she kept the crown in. Still able to pleasure him with those desirable tits of hers at the same time even at the expense of making a mess over her rack from all the spit that drooled from those eager slurps. Her mounds were tightly pressed against the sides of his dick so he moaned just as loud as he'd done when deep into the mouths of the women he currently had his skilled digits stuffed up into. And even with this lewd display, both he and Hazuki wanted more as proven by her when she pulled off from the head, just to spit down onto him and let his dick get the full pumped experience of her tits.

That would be enough for most men to finger-bang two hotties while fucking the chest of another. Not for this arrogant stud. He pulled his hands from the shorts of the standing women and pulled his dick from the kneeling whore's tits. "That's a solid enough warm-up..." The Diva Slayer decided for them. "Let's have you lead by example!" He smirked and locked onto Mayu, and his stare of desire made her gulp to know even with the language barrier that she was going to get it. "And you other chicks can have your fun however you want until I'm done with your tight little leader here."

"A-Are you sure we can't talk this over?? I'm sure we could... Ahhhhh!" Miyu's attempts to stall again didn't work out. Easily lifted up and off the ground so her shorts could be yanked down and carelessly tossed away. No struggles from her, just watching while he positioned her with her back against his broad and muscular chest. Her long-haired head tilted back with a loud moan from the feeling of his thick white cock sliding up into her snug and wet Japanese pussy. "OOOOOOOOOH FUUUCKK!!" She groaned with wide, pleasured eyes. The finger banging from before might have gotten her moist but it wasn't quite the preparation for her super tight love tunnel to be stretched out like this. "H-Hey! What are you... AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She then gasped when her tight and slim body's flexibility was tested. Her legs gripped and brought back against the talented Ace of Stardom before his hands crossed over those limbs and locked behind her head. Applying a far more sexual kind of Full Nelson to the former World of Stardom Champion than she's used to before he began to pound her pussy with rough and deep thrusts.

"FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM! S-SO BIG! AHHHHH! IT'S T-TEARING ME OPEN!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Miyu howled out but in delight with her eyes still wide and with a mix of lust and slight discomfort from both the grip being used on her body and not being allowed the proper time to adjust to the vast size that now pounded her twat. Her hair bounced and her legs dangled as the stunner who has held titles in New Japan, ROH and her home promotion of Stardom was used more like a living fleshlight to be driven down onto that big cock than any active bounces she could do. "OOOOOOOH FUCK! AHHHHH! I-IT'S AMAZING! AHHHHH FUCK! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! MMMMMM!!" She gasped in pleasure. Sweat now formed across her cute face and the rest of her half-clothed body. The furry hood of her ring attire brushed against his skin while the slap of his hulking, tanned body when it met her pale Asian frame rang out when he drove up into her box. Little mercy was shown for this hole like he'd done to her mouth when this action all began.

While the other two members of Stars could have gotten away with just being in awe of what was being done by the respected and talented Iwatani above them, the urges to be involved in this action (and not just because of the stakes of the loss they suffered that's led to this sex in the first place) made them kneel and get in close. Hanah at the front to lean in and flick her tongue at the heavy set of balls of this hunk to add to his pleasure. Not alone in that from how her shorts were down at the thighs so she could rub away at her pussy while she got a taste of his nuts. Behind him, Hazuki went further to put her mouth to work once again. The toned, muscular ass cheeks of this man spread before she applied her lips to him. A smooch before she ran her tongue against his entrance with a perverted groan. Her hands were on his cheeks to massage while she gave a tongue fuck to show she was more than happy to pleasure a man front and back with her far-from-innocent mouth.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12