Diva Slayer vs. Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This kind of triple team would send most normal men, and a good few wrestlers too, into a sudden, early finish within seconds. The Slayer was built differently so could handle the new lusty and eager tongues on his heavy balls and snug asshole to just further stimulate him more. Not that he needed any extra encouragement to pound away up into the tight, wet pussy of the multi-time singles and tag team Champion in Stardom. Low grunts from him and only barely breaking into a light sweat like this is still just a warm-up for him while he worked his dick like a piston into Mayu's snug pussy. Just as easily handling her friends pleasuring his balls and backside as he did to hold Mayu off the ground to go to town on her snatch and make her buck and groan from those harsh thrusts that could leave her snatch stretched out for a good week if not even longer after this kind of rough pace.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! I-IT'S TOO MUCH! MMMMM!! TOO GOOD! T-TOO BIG!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" The Stardom Icon howled out. Her long hair with those colourful dyed highlights was a mess now from the jolts her tight and slim body has done and a shine of sweat was across her exposed skin. Lost in the moment of the biggest, fattest dick she's ever had in her twat let alone how good this man was. The strain she felt from her body being trapped in the Full Nelson more than eased off by the supreme pleasure that left her with her teeth clenched together to hiss and groan while her snatch was rammed deeply with his member. So she couldn't even register her teammates were in on the action here too while she was hammered like just a prize trophy from his victory.

"FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" The humiliation only continued when Mayu's eyes rolled back a bit and her mouth hung open with a flick of the tongue. Rammed so deep, hard and fast that she couldn't take it and suddenly came with a loud and long moan that was more suited for a porn star than a talented 'good girl' wrestler like her. Juices flowed down that shaft that carried on with the pounding pace not to strictly make her ride out all that powerful orgasm, but so that he could enjoy the extra snugness of her snatch around his prick while she came. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMMMM..." She panted with a sex-drunk smile. Defeated for the second time tonight when he pulled out of her well-used twat to show off the gaped state of her folds. Then rudely dropped to the ground when he released the grip of the Full Nelson and nearly sent Mayu into Hanah when he let her slump like used trash now that he'd finished with her tight body. Hazuki took the hint too and inched back with a lick of her lips after she'd spent the time delivering a rimjob.

"Onto the next one..." The Diva Slayer said with a smirk. He glanced between the other two women before he pointed to Hanah. "You can put that sexy little jailbait body to use on me." He decided and didn't care that neither her, not Hazuki, could properly understand him. "I've got the feeling you're way more skilled than a young slut like you should be... And as for you?" He looked at Hazuki. "I'm gonna warm up that nice fat ass of yours like you just did to me. I can tell you're the wildest slut of them all here from how you fucking nearly came just from fucking my dick with your tits!"

Indeed, neither woman got the message from his words but made the right assumption when he, without even a glance at Mayu spent on the floor, moved to rest on his back. It was only because Hanah won the quick scramble to get a piece of him that she was able to fully remove her shorts and mount his waist. So Hazuki had to settle for swinging her leg over his face after she'd disposed of her longer wrestling bottoms to sit on his handsome face. Both women moaned out at the feel of him with Hanah now being the one to take his huge, long white cock deep up into her snug and wet Japanese pussy. Hazuki got a fair reward too for her sinful obedience in the form of his tongue pressed against her tight asshole to flick and make her grind down into him while Hanah put her tight frame to work with all too eager bounces to spread her love tunnel and work those fat inches deeper into her slot.

"AHHHHH! SO BIG! MMMMM FUCK!! YESSSSSSSSS... MMMMM!!" Hanah showed off that impressive skill like she was very experienced at riding dick despite her young age. Her long dirty-blonde hair swayed behind her while she worked up a sweat and made up for 'lost time' by going all out to take this man's huge length up into her tightness. Her cutely rounded ass slapped down into his muscular frame with such unexpected force from such a slim beauty that it made it sound like her rump had far more meat to it than she had. "OOOOOOOH FUCK! SO GOOD! MMMMM! YES! FUCK! FUCK!!" Never mind the fact she was cursing in a way far unsuited for the sweet fan favourites that she and the rest of Stars are supposed to be. Her tight pussy clamped around his thickness with a need to add her juices to the coating that her leader and mentor in Mayu had left over him from her orgasm minutes before. Another display that the former Future of Stardom Champion could have made a money-making decision to put her talents and body to even better use in the skin flicks industry than in the pro wrestling ring.

At the same time, Hazuki hissed in pleasure and worked her thick rump back and forth to smother the moaning face of the stud she and the rest of Stars here had to fuck to pay up their end of the bargain after the loss earlier in the night to him. The sensation of his far-from-inexperienced tongue against her asshole was more than a stimulant. He left her entrance slick with his spit and not just to return the favour from the rimjob she'd given him during this sinful encounter. But even as good as that tongue felt against her tight asshole, it was clear from the former HZK's stare down at the crotch of her friend that she was after something else. A lick of her lips to catch glimpses of that fat cock when it appeared from out of Hanah's pussy just to vanish back up into her when he thrust up to meet the bounces down onto him.

"AHHHHH FUCK! YES! YES! FILL ME UP! MMMMM! SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD! AHHHHH!!" Hanah moaned out while strands of her two-toned hair got stuck across her cute features from all the moisture that was over her from the eager and swift bounces on that massive shaft. Her technique is more expected of a woman with ten or more years of experience in sexual action than her 19 years of age. Her pussy was snug and soaked to grip his dick and make them both moan while she gave back as good as she took. Sharp drops down to match the hard thrusts upward he gave even while on his back. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She didn't even care that the leader of Stars was spent and attempted to recover from her peak while the beauty who has achieved the 'future' double crown of being a former Future of Stardom and New Blood Tag Team Champion showed talent of a more XXX-rated kind. The slap of her tight and toned body into this hunk's built body rang out along with the moans from her and Hazuki on top of the stud who dominated them outside the ring and has done the same here in this locker room.

"AHHHHH! YES! YES!! CUMMING! CUMMING!! GONNA... OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Hanah could barely get the warning out before her head tilted back with delight and she slammed down into his cock to keep her pussy down to take him to the hilt. Her sudden, hard orgasm further soaked that huge cock to leave her doing jolts on his length. Made to bounce thanks to how he didn't stop his hard thrusts so just as he'd done to Mayu, he could savour the bonus tightness of a young, hot pussy that had felt superb to begin with. Even better now that he railed her through the peak to make her gasp and groan. And little care was shown when she ended the ride and shamefully slumped off from his dick to the side with a big, satisfied smile across her sweat-soaked features.

"Mmmmm... A veteran slut and a young jailbait whore... Just as good to rail as each other..." The Slayer mocked with a smile as Hazuki moved off from his face. "Now to finish off with the busty bitch..." He decided for her and again didn't give a second look to the other now pumped and dumped women now that his attention was turned to Hazuki. "And you're a smart slut as well I see..." He taunted when he saw her get into position for him without even knowing what he wanted. On all fours to stare back over her shoulder and push out her thickly rounded ass to him while her big tits hung down to sway even before he'd entered her.

"MMMMMM!! FUCK!!" Hazuki hissed in delight when her tight asshole, slick with just his spit rather than any proper lube, began to be spread apart by that fat dick that was soaked in her orgasms of her Stars friends. Despite this almost dry entry, Hazuki groaned and backed up to work her rounded ass against him to take the firm thrusts from behind. The stud gripped her waist to keep her in place and slide in and out to do the same kind of stretching out that he'd done to Hanah and Miyu's snatches. "FUCK! MMMMM! YEAH... FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK THAT ASS... FUCK! MMMMM..." She moaned and showed how perverted she was to raise a hand and clamp it between her legs. Quick strokes across her soaked pussy to keep her pleasure nice and high. It made it seem like this was far from the first time she's taken it up the ass before to know what to do, but even so, the tightness of her back passage showed this was the biggest and longest dick she's ever had and it didn't even come close.

"That's the fucking stuff! MMMMM... A nice fat ass on a stacked bitch! MMMMM... Got to fucking love a slut like this..." He gave backhanded compliments while he stared down and enjoyed the jiggle of her ass cheeks from the combined motion of his stiff pumps and her eager shifts back to take that huge dick. Not going easy on her either just because she's been the most perverted of the trio he's fucked today. The same kind of hard thrusts sent in and out of her ass that he'd given to her friend's snatches and mouths throughout this victory celebration. "MMMMM! And this fucking freak is getting off on having her ass fucked... They make the sluts real nasty over here in Japan I guess!" He added with a smirk. Able to help himself to a firm slap of her ass with a hard smack but the shot just made her groan and keep pushing back to take his dick. Her back passage spread nice and wide but still vice-like tight to pleasure them both while the first clap of her rump into his muscular waist happened just to be quickly followed by the next.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK! YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Hazuki's head began to hang down with a bob back and forth to match her shifts into his dick and the swing of those rounded tits of hers. The pleasure quickly built up from how deep and hard her ass was being fucked so her moans and the clap of that rump into this stud rang out. All while her hand furiously went to work on her pussy to leave her fingers soaked with juices from the quick rubs. "MORE! FUCK! DON'T STOP! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She begged whether she remembered at this point that this man couldn't understand the language the stacked Japanese beauty used. Too lost in the moment of being railed balls deep by a big white cock. Able to shift back on her knees and stay propped up on one arm to further make it seem like she should have made the switch from pro wrestling to porn with not just a curvy body like hers, but clear sexual skill and talent like this.

"MMMMM... Hey! No slacking off, slut!" He yelled down at her rudely and followed up with more disrespect with another hard spank to her rump to make a handprint start to form on her plump cheek. Then his other arm reached over and grabbed a deep handful of her dark hair. A sharp tug to make her head tilt back and stay there as he pulled on the straps of a harness. Using the hair to yank her back and make her ass continue to sharply clap off his muscular frame to plough balls deep into her booty. "MMMMM! You want it this fucking bad? MMMM! Then you've got to put your slutty body to good use! AHHHH... And it ain't for any fucking wrestling either!" He mocked in between his loud moans and harsh thrusts that would render any normal woman unable to walk straight for over a week from this rough pace. He cared as much about what state she and her vice-like asshole would be following this as he did for the tired women at the side who had to stare and watch as the former HZK got railed hard from behind to take an ass pounding that some skin flick starlets might think twice about trying to endure.

"FUUUUUUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCKK AAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Hazuki howled in delight. Another sign of her secret sinful side is that the hair pull didn't cause full pain but triggered more pleasure in her. The tugs on her locks to make her drive back and take his cock just raced her towards a peak and left the sweat dripping from off her face that panted out. Made to shudder in place while her ass clapped back over and over while her pussy soaked her digits all over again from the sudden orgasm. "FUCK! FUUUUUUUCKK!! AHHHHHHH!!" Her eyes were rolled back and her tongue disgracefully hung out of her mouth from the hard peak that left her juices down her inner thighs and along her wrist. Just like her friends, she got no chance to choose her fate so had to enjoy every last moment of this intense peak thanks to how he hammered her ass throughout her pleasure. Just to enjoy that grip of her back passage on his cock before he finally pulled out of her when he felt the first throb from his length. Her humiliation doubled with the handprint from the spanks on her ass and the gaped-wide state of her asshole.

But the fun wasn't over for either her or the other members of Stars yet. Hazuki was made to groan when he used a hold of her hair to force her up and around to kneel in front of him before he gripped his dick and began to stroke. "Yeah, you other sluts can come get some too." He smirked when he saw Mayu and Hanah quickly come over, even with staggered motions from the action they endured, to join their friend and kneel in front of him with Mayu on the left of Hazuki and Hanah on the right. A trio of sweat-soaked faces, messy hair and lusty stares up at him to watch his cock pulse in his hand that pumped swiftly.

He didn't even have the decency to warn them of the moment of his well-deserved finish. Thick ropes of hot, thick spunk first hit Hazuki's gorgeous Japanese face before he switched the aim to splatter over the just as pretty Asian features of Hanah and Mayu with the blasts from his big white cock. A generous amount of spunk was equally shared between the stunning Stardom wrestlers so that each woman alone got a facial that was far more expected from out of a couple of men or more from their homeland but instead from a single hunk. Cheeks, noses and lips were stained with the seed and some even caught in the different coloured hair of the two of Joshis to add to the shame. All three left to pant on their knees with the cum over them by the time he flicked the last drops onto Hazuki to make sure she got the larger share of the seed. Just so he could enjoy how it dripped from her face to her big tits that heaved for an extra sinful sight.

"Stars, huh? I think 'Sluts' is a better team name for you whores!" The Diva Slayer still showed no respect even after a red-hot round of sex with the trio of usually sweet and wholesome beauties. "Now hit the fucking bricks... I've got a shower to take." He stated with a point to the door. "But anytime you bitches want a rematch? Feel free to show up and have your holes ready for me! I'm always down for some more hole wrecking and Slaying..." He bragged before he turned his back. A chuckle let out by him at the sound of their groans from the feeling of his load across them but he didn't even look back at them. Just another day in the undefeated career of The Diva Slayer to make it seem like fucking three women at once was just a walk in the park for him. And the same may be said for the members of Stars who seemed to be all too built to take dick despite the 'good girl' act they show for all the fans so that perhaps that rematch offer might be taken up after all. If he doesn't spend too much time going after other factions in Stardom or elsewhere before then!

Once again another dominating victory delivered by the undefeated, unstoppable and skirt-chasing Diva Slayer... Who will be next to try and dethrone such a powerhouse of a stud to try and earn fame and fortune? Time will only tell for the next time that bell rings and we get action in and out of the ring...

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12