Dive

Story Info
I'm taken against my will in a non-descript dive bar.
1.4k words
4.05
49.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus... I'm so fucking drunk. The ground feels like it's shifting beneath my feet as I stagger away from the dance floor on legs that threaten to give way at any moment. They're bare, pale white between the hem of my short skirt and the straps of my black heels, and my knees are tequila jelly as I stumble through the haze of bodies between myself and the urine-soaked bathroom. A hand finds my ass and squeezes it, and on instinct I swat at it, but the tequila tells my brain it's not so bad. I know better, but I'm not myself right now. I always make the wrong decision when I'm drunk.

"Pick me, pick me, yeah... let alone, I'll signal..."

God, I love this song. I'm not sure I even remember the lyrics, but it's not like I care. Distorted guitars swim in my ears, and the dark, dingy, low-ceilinged dive bar disappears behind closed eyelids, if only for a moment.

"At least, at least, yeah... everyone is hollow..."

"Hey, slut," something something. Whatever. I'm far too drunk to give a shit what anyone says to me right now. Is there any other bathroom around? I don't really know this bar, and there are so many tunnel-shaped hallways between its rooms. I might as well be in Minos' lair. It's not like it'd be much different than here: this place is full of horny bulls.

"Pick me, pick me, yeah... everyone is waiting..."

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Baby? Come here."

I brush off a pair of hands this time, both of them clutching possessively at my hips. The tunnelled hallway blurs before me, going bright and fuzzy, and I turn into it. Where was I going? Jesus, will this guy leave me alone?

"Pick me, pick me, yeah... you can even blow them..."

"You look fucking hot, you know that?"

The whole bar moves underneath my feet, and I feel a firm body press against mine from behind. There's a door in the wall, a hand that's not mine pushing it open, and I'm led inside. It's small, dark, and lined with coats and I have no idea what else, Nirvana still pounding in my ears.

"Hey!"

"Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive in me..."

"Mmm, you want it, don't you slut?"

I mumble in protest, and two strong hands stop me from falling. My legs still feel like jelly, but then the hands are on my hips, pulling at my skirt, and he's pressing into me from behind. I mumble something in protest, but some twisted part of my brain is telling me that this is what I've always wanted. There's a heavy slam, and the throbbing beat is dulled behind three inches of wood, though I can still hear it penetrating this dark, crowded space, as I'm pushed against the wall.

"Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive in me... Dive in me... Dive in me..."

His body presses up behind me, his hands beneath my skirt now, impervious to my struggles. I twist and push at his hands, but his fingers are already around my thong, pushing it down, his hips pinning me to the wall as he fumbles with his belt, and my protests are drowned out by the roar from the bar's speakers.

"Dive in me..."

"Get off..."

"Mmm, baby... I know you wanted. You didn't dress like that for nothing."

His lips find my neck, kissing through the veil of my hair as I feel warm flesh against the backs of my thighs, and something firm and rigid pressing against my ass. I twist and squirm again, but he persists, and presses his cock up against my lips.

"Kiss this, kiss that, yeah... let alone, I'll signal..."

Fuck. Get off me. What the fuck does he think he's doing? I don't want this.

"Mmm, yes you do. You slut. FUCK!"

I gasp and clench around his stiff cock, feeling it press into me, and his hips grind against my ass. His hands are on mine, clutching my wrists to quell my protests as he starts thrusting. I hear him groan in my ear, and feel his hips slap against my ass again and again as he starts fucking me.

"At least, at least, yeah... you could be my hero..."

"Mmmph... Fuck yeah. Take it you fucking slut."

"FUCK! You're such a whore. Take it. This is what you've wanted. You know it."

"Take that fucking dick."

My head swims, and I think I swear at him -- or maybe at the way his cock forces its way up inside me, throbbing, thrusting, raping my hot cunt. I try to move my hands, but they're held fast, and one by one his feet spread my legs wider, and he starts to hammer away at my pussy, pressing his naked cock deep inside me.

"Pick me, pick me, yeah... everyone is waiting..."

"Hit me... hit me... AH! Yeah..."

"Fuck, you ARE a kinky bitch. You like that? You like getting hit while I rape your fucking pussy? Mmmmph... fucking slut..."

I whine and moan, and wince when he slaps my face again. His large hand collides with my face, and the sudden sting makes my muscles clench around his cock. I keep struggling against him, trying to free my hands from his, but he's wonderfully strong. I'm utterly helpless, pinned between the cold wall and his warm body, my thighs pushed apart as he keeps pounding my needy cunt, and I honest-to-god don't think I'm even fighting anymore. For all the shit I've pulled down through the years, this is the least I deserve... and the most I desire.

"I'm real good at hating..."

"Mmmmph... Fuck, yes. You fucking slut. Take that fucking cock. Walking round like you don't want to be fucking raped."

"Hey... Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive in me.... Dive in me..."

"Ah! FUCK!"

That was definitely my voice, and those are definitely my whimpers. His hips keep lunging against mine, mercilessly seeking his own pleasure as his cock keeps diving into my hot depths. The wall is cold and unfeeling against my cheek, his hand in my hair, his voice in my ear as he keeps muttering pleasured insults.

"You know you fucking want it. Nothing but a little whore."

"Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive in me.... Dive in me..."

I feel my legs start to give way, and I can barely focus on more than one sensation at a time. Here it's the wall against my breasts, there it's his hands around my wrists, or his voice in my ear, echoing my own thoughts. Most of all I can feel his cock inside me, drowning out everything but the music as it keeps hammering my eardrums, its tempo setting the pace for each hard, deep thrust, as he relentlessly rapes my rabid cunt.

"Dive! Dive! Dive! Dive in me... Dive in me..."

For a fleeting moment I'm firmly aware of what's happening, but by will or by wont I push the thought from my mind, and clench again around his cock, the wet slap of it between my increasingly soaking lips just vaguely audible above the music.

"Dive in me... Dive in me..."

He grunts in my ear, bathes my neck in hot breath, and groans as his hips slap hard against my ass, and his body writhes against mine, and presses me to the wall. He squirms, his breath catches, and I push back as he grinds against me, finally releasing his breath with a gasp, as he lunges against me, and unleashes a torrent of cum inside me. I definitely hear myself call out, desperately, and the needy whine is my own. I squirm and jerk, and my muscles twitch around his cock, but before I can find my own satisfaction he pulls out and slaps me again, roughly upon the cheek. Tequila jelly permeates every muscle in my legs, and I tumble into one of the coatracks, panties around my ankles, my skirt hiked up over my hips, cum leaking from my pussy, and finally the song comes to an end. HE doesn't utter another word, and finally the reality of the situation hits me. I feel ashamed, hated, and ultimately used, but the tequila finally rushes to my rescue, and in dark and secluded cloakroom I black out, never to remember my final thought for the night.

"You liked it. You liked it, you fucking slut."