Divemaster

Story Info
Sometimes the fetish finds you.
2.1k words
4.31
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated DePaul University with my pre law bachelors degree with a minor in political science. Being young and idealistic and looking for a bigger meaning in life I volunteered for two years of service in the Peace Corps. The Peace Corps is an independent agency and volunteer program run by the United States Government providing international social and economic development assistance. The program was established by Executive Order 10924 issued by President John F. Kennedy in March 1961 and authorized by Congress on September 22, 1961 with passage of the Peace Corps Act.

After my twelve weeks of training I was stationed in the Northern Mariana Islands. The Northern Mariana Islands, officially the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) is an unincorporated territory and commonwealth of the United States consisting of fourteen islands in the northwestern Pacific Ocean. The CNMI includes the fourteen northernmost islands in the Mariana Archipelago; the southernmost island, Guam, is a separate U.S. territory.

I had housing on the Guam but traveled to all the islands to work on different projects during my two years of service. Working mainly as a volunteer I worked in the island chain with woman and girls in their communities to advance gender equality through workshops, camps, clubs, and activities that support education, economic opportunities, and leadership skills. These projects are designed to give women and girls the confidence and abilities to pursue their dreams and new opportunities.

I had an office at the University of Guam which has a beautiful Marine Laboratory on the Pacific Ocean. I am a certified diver, achieving Master diver certification in my time on Guam. Scuba diving was a wonderful experience in the crystal clear warm waters of the island chain. Being a Divemaster gave me a great opportunity to be in many dive adventures and, as a result, I spent lots of time in a variety of different underwater environments, from night diving to deeper dives acting as an instructional assistants to instructors, supervise participants in experience programs for uncertified divers. teach and certify skin divers and snorkelers, and conduct scuba review programs for certified divers.

I worked part time at the NEX Dive Shop on the naval base on Saturdays, mainly to scuba dive for free, employees could jump on any dive boat at no cost. The job was easy enough filling tanks, selling dive and snorkel gear, booking people on dive trips and for dive classes.

Hope walked in on a lazy Saturday just before closing dressed in black shorts and a white tank top, a little thing barely standing five foot maybe shorter, with long blonde hair and a dark tan accented by her long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. "I need some fins for snorkeling and diving," She said with a cutest smile.

"I was about to close but I would be glad to help you find anything you need," I responded cheerfully has I flipped the sign on the door locking it.

"Sit down and I'll measure your foot," I said directing her to the chairs in the back of the shop.

I retrieved The Brannock Device to measure her feet. I slipped her right foot out of her Rip Curl flip flop her foot was so small, dainty, her little toes painted red. A strangely erotic moment, electricity swept through me, oh my God, I was aroused on one knee holding her beautiful little foot. Starring at the beauty of it I caressed it tenderly before snapping back to reality.

Awkwardly I continued sizing her feet, I hoped she hadn't notice how frazzled I was by her gorgeous feet. Moving to the back room going through the different brands that mite fit those beautiful small feet. I felt a growing wetness between my legs, What was happening? Sometimes you find your fetish, sometimes the fetish finds you, there are times when I think to myself, "Really, Cheri? You had to get turned on here?"

My mind wondered to the last time I sat in Holy Name Cathedral under a vaulted ceiling and beautiful, colorful, stained glass windows on a Sunday morning staring at all those beautiful feet, painted toes peeking at me, a sexual element to my daydreams. My wetness growing with my desire to almost unbearable proportions. Lusting after the fellow parishioners gorgeous feet wanting to suck their luscious toes. A heat growing between my smooth legs as I try to be a good Catholic girl and listen to Sunday mass.

How I headed out of the cathedral flustered by my desires ducking into the bathroom. Entering a stall pulling up my red Dolce and Gabbana dress I sat on the toilet matching red lace panties at my ankles. My feet adjourned by red Jimmy Choo heels. My fingers gliding through my soft red pubic hair to find my waiting wet cunt wanting to be touch gorgeous little feet dancing in my head.

Fingering my wet cunt writhing in sweet pleasure as my fingers explored and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My pussy juices flowing, waves of pleasure crashing over me, a sensory delight. The sheer depravity of playing with my wet slut cunt in a cathedral bathroom.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my wet fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing softly gently in circles. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out thrusting deep into my vagina my wonderful wetness growing. My fingers making a slurping sound they thrust in then out of my dripping wet cunt.

Tingling as electric dominos seem to be falling under my pale Irish skin. Sitting back raising my legs up spreading them wide giving my fingers better access. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers through my little body. Bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste my pussy cream. A feeling of falling washing over me as ecstatic pleasure and Catholic guilt mix together.

Moaning, squealing, moving to meet my fingers plunging into me with a reckless abandon. My body dancing, shaking, trembling, washed in waves pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the scent of my pussy filling the the bathroom stall. Eyes closed head back, moaning, lost in debauchery of the moment. Screaming for joy feeling everything and nothing at all at the same time.

An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

a pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I had no control over just letting myself go because it was just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm, one of a kind, my whole body shaking arching my back curling my toes, almost like a clenching feeling then just then just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body.

Returning to Hope she smiled at me, did she know my desire to worship those small, beautiful, dainty feet, to suck those luscious toes, how wet she had made me. Trying the deferent fins on her feet, adjusting them, asking how they felt was playfully erotic. Lingering with her feet getting more brazen.

Finally I held her beautiful foot caressing it, prodding, digging into the soft ball of her dainty little foot. My knuckles enclosed around her soft cute toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my warm mouth working my tongue around them. Her soft moans telling me I was on the right track. I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely foot, from daydream to fulfilling my desire, my hands finding her shorts.

Hope raising slightly so I could remove them exposing a hairless pussy I needed to taste. I licking my way up between her legs, flicking her clit with my long tongue. My tongue exploring her wet insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans growing louder. I explored everything, from her smooth inner thighs to her sweet labia to her vulva.

Her hands in my long red hair, her pleasure flowing through me, my long tongue straining, juices dripping down my chin. how beautiful she was from that angle, how heavenly I felt being down there. Her body shaking in delight, moaning mixed with rapid breathing and now she's humping my face face. Squirting her juices all over my face in a grand climax. I lingered there savoring her scent and taste, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips as we kiss fervently.

I had found my place on my knees before her worshiping those gorgeous feet. Hope and I became inseparable the rest of my time on the island. Her sailor husband was at sea which gave us the opportunity to explore the island and each other. Sipping frozen cocktails in a corner booth at the Mermaid Tavern playing an erotic game of footsie, scuba diving, snorkeling, taking long showers together.

Soaping each other bodies, Hope dropping to her knees kissing then parting my pussy lips plunging her tongue inside. Looking down was the beautiful sight Hope on her knees between my legs, nose buried in my wet red pubes, her gorgeous blue eyes peeking up at me, pleasure crashing my brain, with new sensations of the hot water and her tongue. Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to me unsummoned, but particularly in a life as busy as the one I most lead now, that won't happen. I had to teach myself how to make room for them, to love them, to live, really live. That started in a hot shower in Mangilao, Guam With Hope's gorgeous little feet, dropping to her knees, curling her tongue inside me, my legs trembling barely able to stand.

My orgasms hit me in waves one after another, grabbing her long blonde hair, pulling her face into me, that magic tongue deep inside me. Kissing under the hot water stream, tasting my pussy on her lips, caressing her soft skin. My hand finding it's way to her swollen clit my soapy fingers rubbing listening to her moans. Turning her slowly kissing the back of her neck as my fingers entered her sweet cunt. Lowering myself I licked her starfish, teasing it, before plunging my long tongue deep inside her bowels. The sound of her moans danced in my ears as she pushed her ass back into my face. Bracing herself on the shower wall, her body shaking in delight, feeling her ass clench my tongue as she came, the hot water turning to cold.

Falling into bed together a wonderful magical moment of exploration with Hope. Her warm naked body climbing on top of me, maneuvering so our clits to meet, as our souls had already touched. Lowering her naked body onto me, my legs spread apart, my legs interlocking around her waist so our wet clits could kiss. Her soft breasts coming down onto mine Hope my sex goddess fitting into my body perfectly.

Hope's entire ravishing body pressing against mine my hands caressing her soft back my legs on her soft yet firm rear pressing her wet pussy into mine humping, moving as one wonderfully fucking each other. I feel her clit dancing with mine, making love to me, as our vagina juices merged into a warm wet lubricator.

Kissing with more and more passion and lust, soft breasts, hard nipples, wet clits, and cunts pressed together ever tighter our bodies gyrating up and down. Pushing her ass, her wonderfully smooth, round, soft, hairless rear down towards into my pussy. Humping me with her sweet wet pussy, her clit rubbing back and forth, round and round, grinding, grinding our slippery pussies together. Again, again, a combination of gentleness and urgency, softness and strength being humped by Hope.

Hope's beautiful face, soft lips, bare breasts against breasts, her soft kisses, her sexy ass bouncing on top of me, her wet pussy humping me, a tribbing adventure. A sensory delight of pleasures encompassing me her cute little toes curling. Building to a crescendo of orgasmic bliss bodies shaking, trembling, a great release leaping off the cliff floating on air into a pile of ecstasy.

Waking in the morning in her arms felt so good, watching Hope sleep, her breast peeking at me. My service in the peace corps taught me about other cultures and that bond of humanity we all share on this planet. This new experience was no different tearing down old fears and hang ups releasing new pleasures.

Life's secrets revealed.... Thank you for reading my story.

Love, Cheri 💋