Diversity Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raya! Oh yes, Raya. I need that. I need that so much. Oh, I need more. Just a little more." And then inarticulate sounds. And then: "Please, oh please, oh I can't stop now. I can't. Oh, I need...I need it. Oh yes, there, Yuh, Yuh."

Something happened. She had been crying out only an inch from Raya's oh so wet lips. And Raya couldn't keep her hips from moving. While her face was buried under Madde's thick, grinding hips, she felt herself giving in to the need to let go. But before she let go she needed to be touched in just the right places. And Madde's mouth was so so close.... In the heat of the act Raya felt her body take over. Her hands were clasped tight to Madde's hips as they churned against her face. Her own hips began to flex and tilt. Her thighs lifted and pressed tight against Madde's breasts, feeling the sweaty nipples grind into them. Her own chest was tight under Madde's belly shuddering with Madde's every thrust.

Raya was hungry, moaning into Madde's sex, a muffled crying out against the swollen wet flesh. Her hips were tilting up badly needing Madde's mouth. She couldn't say what she needed to say: "Take me, Madde. Please take me in your mouth. Swallow me, Madde. Come on! I need it.

And then...Raya couldn't help it...she reach down as far as she could with both hands, sliding up Madde's back, over her shoulders until she reached the back of her head...and pushed down, making Madde's mouth plunge deeply into her wet sex.

Madde could have pulled back; but she didn't. As Madde rode that high crest of feeling, her hips now with a life beyond her control, her mouth dropped onto the drenched flesh just below her lips. Now the feel and the special scent of her friend overwhelmed her. It was what she hadn't known she was so hungry for. With no finesse, no style, only desperate hunger, she sucked all of Raya's soft parts into her generous mouth. She was ferocious. She wanted all of it. She drank all the liquid there. Her tongue twisted into all the supple crevices. Her lips pulled these dark, strange lips deep into her mouth where her tongue could rough and rub them.

She found the nub, and it didn't matter that it was swollen and very tender. She sucked hard at it; tried to pull it deep into her mouth and batter it with her tongue.

Raya was gone; came out of her body. Her hips thrust up madly against Madde's face and, breathless, she matched her friend move for move. Now it was Madde's turn to be trapped by the feeling as all her tender parts were swallowed by Raya's fierce lips.

For a short eternity the two of them didn't exist. And they weren't separate beings. Locked together, head to heel, they rocked with a feeling neither had ever experienced before. Hips crushed mouths and shook and shuddered and spurted until two faces were ruddy and soaked and breathless.

Finally, both had to breathe. And they gasped and screamed. Together.

The one towel wasn't enough. The bed was a mess. But neither of them gave a shit. They rolled into a position where both were comfortable and then took a well-deserved double bush nap. Raya couldn't help filling her mouth with the tender pale meat high on Madde's thigh, massaging it with her tongue until she knew there would be a lovely purple love bite. But Madde did the same, finding a spot closer to Raya's fine high ass and punishing it with her teeth. Both whined with the painful joy of it. Both slept.

When Madde awoke she was somehow alone in her own bed. Raya's was all made up with clean sheets and comforter. Raya was coming in the door with a load of clean laundry. They ate food. Over the next week they hit the books. They called their families and made arrangements for summer vacations. They filled out summer job applications online. They took exams. They finished packing. They ordered Chinese food.

And Madde asked her question: "Raya, could we do that thing we did last Thursday?"

In the week since that night neither had said a word about it. They hadn't even acted different from their basic routine. By bedtime they had been so exhausted by studying that sex was the last thing on their minds. Certain young men had talked to them about connecting during the summer. They were going to be living and working on different coasts. They did arrange to book the apartment for the following year and arrange for a sublet for the summer that would give them both a bit of rent relief. They had not talked about that night.

"Raya?"

"I'm thinking."

"Uh oh."

"No, it's okay."

"You don't have to. That was pretty intense. You don't regret...?"

"Uh uh. I loved it. It was just what I needed."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"No regrets?"

"None."

"No weird feelings?"

"Nope."

"So do you want to...?"

"Not what we did last Thursday, though that was amazing. Mind blowing."

"So?"

"I want to do what we didn't do last Thursday."

"What's that?"

"This. Pardon my noodle breath."

Raya pulled Madde up and slipped her arms under Madde's. Pulled her close and cupped the back of her head with both hands; twisted her fingers in her hair. Moved in and placed her full lips on Madde's and kissed her, long and hard and soft. Danced her in a close slow dance into the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Tilted her neatly back onto the bed.

At first they were clothed, but it didn't matter. Their bodies moved together in a way that each felt the exquisite pressure she needed to lift to a new plane. When they were naked they remained face to face, locked in each others' arms. Sometimes Raya leaned into Madde, moving on her in a way that made her hips return every grind and thrust. Sometimes Madde was the dominant one, Raya's body rising to her own pleasure, and meeting the hungry needs of her lover at the same time.

This was tidal loving, fierce, and then very gentle. In one way it was all one long kiss.

The next day, packing up, meeting families, leaving, was not really a time to cry. It also was not a time to cling, and yearn, and ask for promises. But they both knew what they had. And there was a plan to meet during the summer at a place by the sea. And rooming together in their final year.

And they planned to call each other, if not every night, then frequently, at their favorite time, when, just tucked in for the night. And they would share confidences, and stories of real or imagined lovers; phone fully charged and on speaker on the pillow next to Raya, next to Madde, they would let each other know just what they needed.

12