Divination and Manipulation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers

"Hiya" I mumbled awkwardly in reply.

I stared at him.

He stared at me.

The elevator doors started to close.

His hand shot out and stopped them. "You getting out?" he asked.

"Uh... yea." I mumbled, lowering my gaze and racing past him. I could feel my face burning. I couldn't believe myself. I got to the door and had almost escaped my embarrassment when he yelled out to me.

"Hey! ...I'm Terry"

I turned in the doorway and gave him a smile, comforted that he seemed to be having just as rough a time as I was.

"I'm Sammy" I said, before escaping out the door.

=============================================

My journey home was stressful. I found a seat in an aisle row on the bus and set to thinking about my run-in with Terry. I really hoped he didn't think I was that awkward all the time. Of course, how could I explain that I was a little off-balance because the last time I had walked in the front door I was a guy? Never mind the whole "I grabbed your dick on the roof without knowing your name" thing.

I didn't even know why I cared what he thought. I certainly wasn't looking to meet anyone right now with Jenn and all, and yea he was good looking...

I caught myself and had to remind myself that I wasn't gay. Or rather, that when I'm a girl I'm gay but not when I'm a boy. My head started to spin a little thinking about it.

Though I suppose he could always become a friend...

My concentration was broken when I felt a gaze lingering on me. I looked up and saw a guy who had obviously been checking me out. He winked at me and turned his gaze back out the window. Why did he wink I wondered? I silently cursed Jenn for making we wear a tanktop that showed so much cleavage. Looking down I could plainly see the lacy fringe of my bra.

Oh.

I realized why we he was staring. I was sitting like a guy - leaning back and slouching with my legs spread. From his angle I must have given him a wonderful view of my pink panties under my skirt.

I blushed fiercely and sat up in the chair, closing my legs and adjusting the skirt so it covered as much thigh as possible, though it wasn't much given the length of the skirt. I cursed Jenn again for the skirt. Oh well I thought, at least he probably didn't notice the little bulge down there.

The rest of the ride was uneventful and I arrived at home, dropping my bag on the floor and collapsing on the couch. I realized as I sank into the cushions that I really hadn't gotten much sleep last night...

=============================================

I woke up a few hours later feeling refreshed but once again disoriented in my new body. I had to run my hands over my waist, expanded chest, and finally my necklace before I fully remembered that I was a girl right now. I sat up and checked the time: 6pm. Remembering the note Jenn had slid into my hand as I left her apartment, I pulled it out of my pocket and read:

10pm

Tito's

431 Marble Ave

I groaned. Tito's was a nightclub in one of the nicer party districts in town. It was actually a pretty great place but I just didn't know how much longer I could keep up with Jenn's nightlife.

I put the note down on the table and stood up when my stomach growled loudly. I realized then that I hadn't eaten since breakfast and decided to think about going out as I made dinner.

An hour later I sat down to a simple chicken stir fry and dug in hungrily. After a few bites though my ravenous hunger started to wane. Did I have less appetite as a girl, I wondered? I was a little smaller so I guess it made sense. I slowed down and resumed thinking about the evening, staring out the window and admiring the sunset. I decided that I would go and meet Jenn tonight, but that I wasn't going to be out super late or anything. I just didn't think I could do another night full of dancing and crazy sex.

Then I felt something bounce off my boob. Looking down I swore as I saw a brown soy sauce stain left by a piece of broccoli that I had dropped while I was lost in my reveries.

"Dammit!" I shouted, pulling off the shirt and throwing it in the sink under a stream of water. I scrubbed furiously, trying to get the stain out but it was no use. The white tank top was ruined.

I leaned back and sighed. Standing there in my bra and skirt I realized that I had no other women's clothing I could wear. I trudged back to my room to see if one of my shirts would look alright, but they didn't fit right anymore. My shoulders weren't broad enough and they all looked big on me.

I sighed. I guess I was going to have to be a guy tonight.

I went sadly to the mirror and inspected my body once more. I loved my rounded features, from my freckled cheeks and pouty lips down to my breasts and full hips. Sighing I removed the necklace and watched myself transform into, well, myself. Or rather, my original self. My sides straightened out, my face became more angular and the freckles, long eyelashes and red hair faded away as my penis grew back to its normal size and created an obtrusive bulge in my panties. I decided that I was going to keep Jenn's underwear on and returned to the living room dressed in men's clothing with my necklace tucked in my back pocket. For some reason it felt wrong to leave it behind.

I tried reading but it was no good. I kept getting distracted. Everything felt so loose except for my panties which were nice and tight - the combination drove me nuts. I considered going back to my room and letting off some steam but I decided to save my energy for the evening.

Eventually nine thirty rolled around and I decided to head out, it was going to take a while to get to Tito's on the bus.

I made it just a couple minutes before ten, thoroughly appreciating that I didn't have to worry about how I sat in my jeans. However, I'd traded that fear with the realization that if anyone got a close enough look at my backside they might notice my panty line or see the white ruffles poking out the back of my pants. I made a mental note to be very careful bending down for the rest of the evening.

Walking into the club I flashed my ID at the bouncer and saw Jenn sitting at a table behind the dancefloor where it was nice and dark. I walked up and slid into the booth across from her, causing her to look up from her book.

"There you are!" she said with a smile that quickly turned into a small frown when she saw that I was in my male body.

"I spilled something on my shirt" I admitted to her unspoken question. "Sorry."

Her face lightened up and her smile returned. "You didn't have a change of heart then?" she asked.

"No!" I replied, shouting slightly over the music. "I mean, no. I was enjoying myself and I didn't want to change... But I had to."

She nodded, then her smile got bigger. "Well no matter, I realized after sending you home that that outfit wasn't right for an evening of clubbing anyways!" She started rummaging through her purse and pulled out a bundle of clothes. "Here, go put these on honey. You brought your necklace, right?"

I just nodded, surprised that she had brought me clothing.

"Good" she continued, pointing, "the bathroom's back there. Oh and I also have these" she muttered and reached into her purse, her hand extending to seemingly impossible depths as she rummaged around. With a small "aha" she placed a pair of three inch black heels on the table and went back to her book after giving me a quick look.

I picked the clothes up and looked around. Nobody seemed to have notice that strange exchange that had just happened. I got out of the booth and walked down the small, dark hallway that Jenn had pointed to. At the end were two doors: men's on the right and women's on the left. I suddenly had a moment's uncertainty. Which one should I choose? I was going to go in male and come out female. Either way if I got caught it would be awkward...

I decided that the men's room was safer, and if I got caught I could just play it off. I went right and found a stall. First thing's first I thought to myself and pulled out my body stone necklace and put it on without hesitation. Once more I felt my skin grow warm, especially around my crotch, waist, and chest. I grabbed onto the wall to hold myself steady as a wave of disorientation slid over me. I realized that I was getting shorter much faster than when Jenn had changed me.

It took a few moments before I had regained my composure enough to strip out of my jeans and t-shirt before inspecting what Jenn had given me. I pulled apart the folds of the soft black fabric and realized there really wasn't a lot to it. I had a black dress and a pair of red booty shorts with black bands around the legs and waist with a matching red bra. I quickly slid off my panties and pulled up the new ones. I then struggled once more putting the bra on, and pulled the dress over my head, realizing too late that I had it backwards, and had to shuffle it the right way around while trying to get my arms through the right holes. By the time I was dressed I was very glad that there was nobody else in the bathroom that might notice me changing and flailing around in my stall.

Gathering my belongings, I took a deep breath and emerged from the stall to see how I looked. I wasn't disappointed - I was gorgeous. I gave myself a quick spin and admired how smooth and feminine my shoulders looked through the half back of the dress. I was definitely dressed appropriately for clubbing. I wondered why Jenn had picked all this. I was definitely going to attract some attention.

As a last step I slid out of my shoes and laid the high heels in front of me. Gathering my courage, I placed one foot and then the other in, holding on to the counter to keep myself from falling. I took a few moments to gain my balance in the strange footwear then took a few cautious steps around the bathroom. It was actually not too bad I thought to myself. Taking another look in the mirror I could see how good my butt looked through the dress. I definitely looked like I had come out to the bar with the intention of going home with somebody. After a couple more moments appreciating how hot I was I stashed my male clothes under the counter for later and left the bathroom.

I navigated my way back to our booth where Jenn was waiting patiently. As I approached she looked up and smiled, "You look so gorgeous sweetie!"

"I know! It's incredible!" I replied, smiling widely. I had the feeling this was going to be a great night as I moved to slide into the seat. Jenn however had other plans and jumped up, grabbing my hand in the process. She lead me over to the bar where we ordered a couple mojitos and stood surveying the crowd while the bartender poured them. Despite the early hour there was already a decent crowd on the dancefloor and a small line had formed out the door of the club waiting to get in.

The bartender handed us our drinks and we payed, walking over to a high table right in front of the dance floor. I took a sip and decided that this was one of the best mojitos I had ever tasted. I took a couple more long drinks before I noticed Jenn raising her eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked. "It's really tasty!"

She just smiled and sipped her own drink. We stood at the table and watched the people dancing for a few minutes as we started getting into the music. I felt my hips start swaying a little to the beat and realized that I was starting to feel the drink. Looking down I realized I had already finished it and I had the start of a good buzz going. That was strange, why was I feeling a buzz after just one drink? I made eye contact with Jenn and she perked an eyebrow.

"You look like you're ready to have a good time!" she shouted over the music.

"Yea! I'm already feeling that drink!" I replied.

Jenn shot me a glance up and down and came closer to my ear before speaking again. "You're a lot smaller as a girl! You're a cheaper drunk now cutie."

My eyes widened in response, that must be it. I'd have to watch what I drank a lot more as a girl. I didn't have too long to think about it though before Jenn put down her own drink, now empty, grabbed my hand, and pulled me out to dance.

The music was great and I felt my body start to get into the rhythm almost on its own. Was I suddenly a better dancer as a girl? Or was that the liquor talking?

It didn't matter. I was having a great time.

We danced through a couple songs, getting closer and closer with each one. I loved how Jenn danced, her body lithely moving to the beat and her face a mask of pure happiness. Then she opened her eyes and saw me admiring her. Her smile widened and she pulled me towards her, turning me around, and started to grind on me. I couldn't help myself and gave a high-pitched giggle as Jenn's hands landed on my sides and held me close as we danced together now.

The song ended a couple minutes later and Jenn turned me around, miming a drinking motion with her hand. I nodded and we walked out of the lights and back over to the bar.

The bartender saw us immediately and walked right over. Man it was great being a girl in a bar. We both ordered another mojito and sat waiting for our drinks, the now-blaring music making a conversation impossible. A moment later I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see none other than Terry standing there smiling with his friend.

My mouth dropped open in surprise and my first reaction was to hug him. He seemed a little surprised at my forwardness after our awkward encounter earlier, but quickly returned the hug. He was now several inches taller than me and my head rested nicely on his shoulder. He wasn't overly muscled, but I found myself thinking that he felt and smelled really nice.

I felt him pull back slightly and I realized that I had been hugging him for a pretty long time, considering that I didn't actually know him. I pulled back, embarrassed, and without thinking reached out to shake his hand. He returned the shake with a bemused smile before his other friend, who had hugged Jenn (albeit a much shorter hug) came up to me and reached out his hand.

"I'm Andy!" he yelled over the music.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Sammy!"

He nodded his head and then pointed over my shoulder. I turned and saw the bartender there with our drinks. Jenn went to pay but Andy stepped in, ordered a couple beers, and handed the bartender a few bills while motioning to our drinks. The bartender just shrugged and went off to grab the beers.

I looked over at Jenn who was watching me and smiling. I shot her a questioning glance, but she just winked and gave an exaggerated glance at Terry behind me. I felt myself blushing. I didn't really know why I reacted that way to seeing him.

A moment later the bartender returned with the guys' beers and we gathered around a small table. We made small talk for a few minutes but the volume of the music made it hard to hear, and the more I drank the more I wanted to be dancing.

Deciding that I didn't want to wait any more I took a long sip of my mojito and placed the empty glass on the table, getting raised eyebrows from everyone around the table. I just pointed to the dance floor and yelled "Let's dance, bitches!"

They burst out laughing, and finished their drinks, but before I could drag Jenn onto the dance floor Andy held up his hand and yelled "shots!" as he mimed pounding one back. Jenn and Terry nodded in agreement and we ran back to the bar. A couple minutes later I was handed a shot of tequila and a lemon which I promptly downed and bit down on. Then I grabbed Jenn's hand and we headed onto the floor. She immediately got behind me and went right back to grinding. I lost all sense of what was happening around me as I moved to the rhythm and felt her hand running up and down my sides and legs as she gyrated against me. I felt the back of my dress riding up a little, but I didn't care if someone saw the edge of my panties. They were cute as all hell.

Jenn backed off for a moment, and I almost turned around before I felt her come back and grab hold of me anew, although much firmer this time as she started grinding with renewed vigor. I went back to dancing and lost myself in the music. But a few minutes later I noticed something weird. There was something pressing between me and Jenn and as my dress continued to ride up a little bit I realized that I was feeling jeans instead of Jenn's bare legs against my thighs.

Without pulling away I looked around and up and was surprised to see Terry there smiling down at me as he continued to grind. My eyes opened wide as I realized what I was feeling against my bum. I considered pulling away when a little voice in my head reminded me that I had already full-on grabbed his dick. What was it to have it against me now?

Out of the corner eye of me I saw Jenn grinding up against Andy. We made eye contact and she winked at me. I just smiled. I was definitely having fun. Then I decided to have even more. I turned around and got close to Terry, holding myself close as I looked up into his eyes. I gave him a mischievous smile and started to sink lower against his chest, bending my knees as I kept swaying to the music and going lower, before coming up again. He gave me a cute smile and grabbed my sides as I kept dancing in his arms.

I went down again, loving how his smile widened as I playfully lowered myself against him. I stopped when my head was at mid chest and pulled myself back up again. What I didn't expect though, was for Terry to pull me up into a kiss. Suddenly his strong arms were holding me close as my eyes widened with surprise. Then I felt myself sink into it. He started softly but before long we were exploring each other's mouths as he held me tight. He was a really good kisser. His hands started moving up my sides and he was promptly starting to explore the edges of my breasts. I inhaled sharply with excitement but didn't break the kiss.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and broke the kiss off, turning to see Jenn standing there with her arms crossed. I suddenly wondered if I had gone too far with Terry. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor and towards the hallway with the bathrooms. We walked a few steps as I got increasingly concerned before she suddenly turned around and looked at the guys who were standing together on the dancefloor watching us walk away. She pointed to them and motioned for them to follow. They shot a quick glance at each other, shrugged, and followed us with concerned looks.

Jenn walked briskly down the hallway, hesitated a moment at the end, then opened the door into the men's room. I heard her yell "get out!" at a couple of guys who emerged meekly a moment later with wide eyes. She then motioned that we go in. As the three of us passed through the door she closed it and toggled a lock that I hadn't noticed before. She turned around fiercely and start us down for a moment before she broke into laughter.

"You should have seen the look on your faces!" she cried. "That was priceless!"

I stood in shock for a moment, seeing that she wasn't mad at all. We laughed nervously before Jenn suddenly straightened up, came up to me, and started kissing me passionately. The guys just stared in stunned silence as they tried to comprehend what was happening.

Jenn broke off the kiss a moment later and turned to the guys. "I suggest that if you don't want your night to end here you start following my lead" she said, before turning back to me and launching into another kiss.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw them shrug and turn to each other, Andy reaching down slightly to pull Terry in and give him a kiss. Terry pulled back for a minute as he put his hands on Andy's chest and looked up into his eyes. Then the kiss resumed.

I felt my eyes widen as I watched the adorable exchange. These guys actually cared about each other and must have had quite the interesting night last night. I felt myself start to grow warmer too. They were very hot.

bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers