Divination and Manipulation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers

Jenn seemed to realize that I was distracted by Andy and Terry and doubled down on her kissing. I was forced to tear my gaze away as she glued herself to me passionately and started exploring my body, her hands cupping and squeezing my breasts.

Then she broke off the kiss just as suddenly as it started and turned to the guys. "Take each others dicks out" she said, offering no other explanation. The guys immediately reached to each others waists, and undid their belts and jeans.

"I said take them out boys" Jenn reminded them. Terry hesitated slightly, but then complied and reached into Andy's pants, pulling down his briefs and revealing a reasonably sized member that was slowly growing. Andy returned the favor right after and they turned to us as they held their dicks expectantly.

Jenn turned to me. "Now Sammy" she started, "what should they do next?"

"Uhhh..." I muttered. I knew exactly what I wanted though. "They should stand still."

I sauntered up to Terry, grabbed his cock, looked him in the eyes, and sank to my knees. At eye level it looked huge, although I figured it was a bit more than seven inches. I gave it a test lick and found that it tasted a little salty, but with an invigorating musk. I pulled back slightly and looked up into his eyes, a thin line of precum extending to my lip. He just nodded and I felt his hand at the back of my head, pushing me forward.

I opened my mouth and put the tip in, seeing how it felt. I had to open surprisingly wide to take it and I wasn't sure how deep I'd be able to go. Certainly not as deep as I suddenly wanted.

I let me tongue flick around the tip for a moment, then nearly pulled it out of my mouth as I let my lips slide slowly over it. I looked up and made eye contact, seeing my powerful desire reflected in his expression and was spurred to start taking it in again, never breaking eye contact. I pushed him deeper and deeper into my throat, nearly hitting the limit of my gag reflex every time. Every time it went just a tiny bit farther until I surprised myself when my chin touched his balls. Why on earth did that turn me on as much as it did?

I heard a moan to my left and could just barely see Jenn on her knees doing the exact same thing to Andy. But in that moment that I broke eye contact with Terry he seized control and my attention was pulled roughly back to him as he grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my mouth. He went quite slow at first, to let me get used to it. I felt like I was paralyzed by my own excitement at the thought of him pounding into me while I sat powerless on my knees.

Then he let go of my head with his right hand and I managed to see him slap Andy's ass out of the corner of my eye. Andy immediately let out a stifled moan as he came in Jenn's mouth. At the same time Terry pulled out of my mouth and started pumping his dick vigorously with his free hand, while with the other one he gripped my head, titled me back slightly, and put his thumb in my mouth, forcing it open.

I complied, knowing what he was going to do next. In my aroused state I didn't stop to think about whether I wanted it, I just opened my mouth to receive his load.

A moment after he finished I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned slightly, still on my knees with a mouthful of cum. Jenn kneeled in front of my and leaned forward to kiss me. It was a passionate and extremely erotic moment as the seed from both of our mouths mingled together. I pictured the traces of cum I knew were running down my chin. I very nearly came myself.

After a few moments of kissing we each swallowed our mouthfuls and the boys lifted us to our feet. Terry came up to me and surprised me by licking the cum from my chin and lips. In that moment I had forgotten he was bi.

And then it was over. Jenn and I cleaned up quickly in the mirror and she lead us out of the bathroom. We danced to a few more songs and I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Terry grinding against my backside as the aftertaste of his cum lingered in my mouth. I resolutely prevented myself from considering what I had discovered about my sexuality tonight and the liquor and loud music helped keep my mind away from such bothersome topics. I was sad when a little while later Jenn announced that she was ready to head home and we headed out.

I walked the whole way back holding Terry's hand and smiling like a fool. We arrived shortly at the apartment building and we all climbed out of the elevator. We were silent on the ride up and I knew that everyone was wondering what would happen next. The bell dinged, and the door slid open at Jenn's floor. She half stepped out of the elevator, just enough to block the door and looked at me. I held her gaze for a moment and looked over to Terry, briefly glancing down to where his crotch had started to bulge again. I was certain that he wanted more from me but I was terrified he would find out about my secret and lose interest in me.

Overcome with a sudden nervousness I reached up and gave him a soft but, I hoped, sensuous kiss on the lips before I darted out of the elevator beside Jenn. Jenn got my message and stepped out of the way of the door. As it closed I just managed to catch the look of disappointment on Terry's face. God he was so cute.

I shook myself. What was all that about?

Jenn grabbed my hand, still not saying anything and lead me into her apartment. She closed the door and I turned to survey the mess that was her apartment. I let out a sigh as I realized that I wished I was still with Terry in the elevator. I set to thinking about how wonderful the evening was when the somber silence was broken by Jenn giggling behind me.

"Look who has got her first boy crush!" she giggled.

I turned to her and pouted.

"Oh come on silly, you'll see him again" she said, sidling up to me. "And have you forgotten that somebody made the mistake of leaving us bombshells together unsupervised?"

A small smile began to break through my pursed lips as I realized she was right. I looked into her beautiful eyes and let her embrace me. She kissed me tenderly at first, the passion behind it growing with each brush of our lips. I felt her hands start to wander down my sides as she grabbed my dress and began to pull it up and over my shoulders, tossing it to the side and leaving me standing there in my bra, panties, and heels. I returned the favor before she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as it swayed back and forth, looking wonderful in the black lace thong she wore and angled perfectly by her heels.

In the bedroom Jenn immediately pushed me down onto the bed and proceeded once more to her closet.

"Wow, what more could you possibly have in there?" I asked, knowing full well that every time she grabbed something from the closet I was in for something new.

"Well sweetie, you did such a good job taking care of me earlier I thought I'd return the favor" she said, turning around to reveal that she had quickly strapped on a medium-sized pink dildo. "and seeing as how you have a new favorite color I thought I'd use this to do it!

I immediately blushed at the idea of getting taken by a pink fake penis, but the brief wave of embarrassment was overcome by the desire to do exactly what Jenn wanted (which may have been bolstered by the mojitos). I spread my legs a little and Jenn just smiled. She slowly sauntered over, making sure I had plenty of time to observe what was about to be in me. Once she arrived at the edge of the bed she slowly crawled on top of me. I thought we were going to make out some more but she surprised me by stopping at my breasts and pushing her fingers in underneath the cups. She found my nipples and gave them a few playful squeezes which immediately made me moan. The sound of my female voice had begun to be familiar now but it still didn't fail to turn me on.

Keeping her right hand playing with my nipples, Jenn reached behind me and I felt a release of pressure as she undid the clasp of my bra. She pushed it up and I put my hands above my head, thinking she would take it off but instead she quickly and deftly tied a practiced knot around my wrists using the straps. My eyes went wide at the same moment my legs spread a little wider.

But Jenn wasn't in a hurry to get there. Slowly, she started flitting her tongue over my nipple. The sensation was teasing - not quite enough to bring me pleasure but certainly enough to keep me aroused. She watched my face as I reacted to being played with before finally taking a little nibble. I moaned. She smiled, and I was rewarded with another nibble. And then another.

Before long Jenn was roughly employing her tongue on one nipple and her hand on the other while pressing her knee between my legs. The mix of sensations was amazing, but I could feel the dildo resting against my stomach and I was excited and a little nervous to have it inside of me.

"Please" I begged between moans, "I want you in me."

Jenn's grin grew even wider. Slowly, she moved down and grabbed a bottle of lube that I hadn't noticed her place on the bed earlier. She squeezed some out on her finger and I watched as she pushed my panties to the side and used the same finger to start prodding my hole.

Initially her finger just circled it, getting me used to the feeling of being touched down there. But slowly she started applying a little bit of pressure and after a few strokes I felt her finger push in. I felt my back arc at the strange feeling, and I tensed up. It was good but strange at the same time.

Jenn made a calming sound. "Try to relax honey, I know this is your first time. This lube is special and it's going to help you feel the pleasure in this, but I need to spread it around first."

I nodded up to her and took a deep breath, breathing slowly, feeling my body start to relax. "Good girl" Jenn said, before I felt her finger push in a little farther. The feeling was intense but as she worked the lube inside of me I could feel a pleasant and warm sensation spreading around her finger and overcoming the strangeness of the experience. It was becoming easier to relax and I was just starting to enjoy it when Jenn pulled her finger out.

I almost asked her why when I looked down and saw her spreading more lube onto the dildo. It was time for me to lose my anal virginity and I couldn't have been more exited. Jenn positioned herself between my legs and I could feel the tip of the dildo at my entrance. I squeezed the sheets in my hand as I tried to control the anticipation.

"Take a deep breath in and hold it Sammy" Jenn instructed. I complied. "Now exhale slowly" she said, and as I did I felt the tip slowly push into me. I squirmed a little - it was a lot bigger than her finger was, but I could feel more warmth spreading from it and the slight pain from before was gone, replaced by the new pleasure of having something inside me.

I closed my eyes and breathed in again, exhaling slowly. Every time I did, Jenn pushed herself in a little farther but always making sure to give me time to get used to the sensation. Then I felt her hit my prostate and my eyes shot open. It felt like she had pushed a button that had caused the good sensation to double. Jenn grinned devilishly, knowing what had happened.

Then she pulled out.

And pushed back in.

Slowly at first, then building up the pace, Jenn thrusted into me - hitting my prostate each time. I lost track of what was happening around me as the waves of sensation flowed through my body every time she pushed in. The feeling was electrifying and it felt like my whole body was tingling. It felt so right.

Then I felt Jenn's hand on my breast, squeezing at my nipple. "I'm going to cum" I gasped between her thrusts.

"I know, and when you do you're going to keep cumming until I finish with you" she said. The very thought of it pushed me over the edge. I felt my body spasm in orgasm but it was different this time - I was coming anally for the first time and the sensation was both the same and different. Every pulse of the fake dick caused my whole body to contract a little tighter. I had completely lost control of my limbs and my whole body felt electric.

And the feeling just kept going.

I could hear Jenn gasping slightly though at the effort to keep the pace and the pulses began to slow, then stop, and we sat there. The waves of pleasure slowly faded away and I regained the ability to move and think just as Jenn kissed me. It was deep, and it was passionate. I knew I hadn't made Jenn cum but we had experienced something wonderful and I didn't want it to end. Unfortunately, Jenn had other plans and pulled out after warning me.

I sighed and laid on the bed as she took off the strapon and the rest of her clothes. My limbs felt heavy and my eyes were starting to close from exhaustion. I didn't react as she undid the bra holding my hands together above my head and removed the rest of my clothing and shoes. Then she was in the bed and pushing me onto my side as she made herself the big spoon.

As sleep took me I felt myself feeling like this was somewhere I belonged. Happy, comfortable, loved, ... and Female. But that didn't stop the brief flash of Terry's smiling face in my mind before sleep finally overtook up with me.

=============================================

I hope you enjoyed reading part two as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'm itching to explore Sam and Jenns magic (we haven't even talked about Andy and Terry!) but I wanted to spend a bit more time in Sam's head first. Let me know what you thought and I look forward to seeing you in part three!

bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers