Divine Descendant

Story Info
A young Futa travels to a new realm...
6.3k words
4.74
16.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

Author's note: This story contains hyper futa size, transformation, growth, incest. If these aren't your thing, move along. :)

So...yeah. I don't know where to begin; I was asked to write this. I'm only doing it as a favour, one that I get to call in whenever I want...So yeah. For whoever reads this, I am the direct descendant of Suprema. Well...sort of. Ok I suppose I should start there; with a history lesson.

So millions upon millions possibly even billions of years ago, all the gods and goddesses fought in a huge war against each other. The cause of this great battle has long been lost to history, but through out it all, one god, or rather goddess, stayed out of the fight. Suprema, the goddess of lust and sex. She made a seperate deal with each of the other deities, promising sex and sexual favours for protection from the other, more violent gods. Because of this, at the end of it all, she was the last one standing, all other deities having either killed each other off, or drained their divine powers untill they were a pale shadow of their former glory.

And so Suprema took over as head deity, by default. The entire world fell under her purview, and she decided to make...improvements. The other gods had already sewed the seeds of humanity and other life, so Suprema created her own new species; the Futanari. According to myth, she took one of the cells meant to become humanity and rearranged it to better match her own divine form.

And so all futa are basically demigods; the average life span is 250 years, their average intelligence is over 300 IQ points, and every futa is immune to all diseases and poisons. They're also hella strong, with the average being able to lift more than 1000 pounds.

Of course, the main identifying trait of a futa is their genitals. Since the 'human' base is there, Suprema made the futa have both genitals, as she did. But she made alterations; each futa has enlarged versions. Bigger wombs, bigger breasts on average, and bigger dicks on average. The average male has a six to eight inch dick, while the average futa is fifteen to seventeen inches. Futas also have the ability to impregnate anyone the cum into. Their semen can rearrange someone's insides and grant them a womb.

Because of this, and a few other reasons, futas very quickly dominated the weaker humans, and built a society based around them and subjugating humans. I say subjugating, but the reality is more like domesticating them. I mean, humans and futas live together, go to school together, everything. Humans are just a little under the pecking order.

Well that, and when a human is eighteen they can choose to belong to a futa, if the futa is willing. Which most humans do; the futa they belong to becomes responsible for them. They must provide housing, food, transportation, entertainment, and in some cases, work. In return, an owned human cannot be touched by anyone else, human or futa. Its the law, enforced by the death penalty. Its one of the few laws to have such a punishment.

Now in return for this, the human has to provide for the futa's sexual needs. Which most futas have ALOT of those. As such, it's not unusual for a futa to 'own' a dozen or more humans. To be honest, the humans get a great deal in my opinion. Besides, they can always choose not to. Plenty choose to remain independant, but thats largely viewed as acting out; its accepted, but everyone's waiting for you to 'grow up'.

Now, futa society is largely based off of sex. And by 'largely' I mean almost entirely. Futa physiology works a bit different from humans; genetics are very rarely passed down. Most of the time, a futa will grow up looking very different from their parents, and so, despite having a monarch, futa society had to be built differently. Originally futas tried having nobility be decided by birth right, but when some futas gave birth to humans(yeah, futas can give birth both to humans and other futas. I don't really understand why, ask a scientist) that very quickly got thrown out the window. So instead, it's based off of genital size. Basically, the bigger your dick, the higher in society you are.

The way it works is quite simple; futas are born as futas but they grow at relatively the same rate as humans, and even go through puberty at the same time. But when they turn 19, they have a sort of...extra puberty where their futa genes really kick in. Over the course of a few weeks, their bodies grow taller, stronger, and their sexual organs grow dramatically. So much so that it's impossible to predict what size they'll be. Its not unusual for a four foot tall futa to become seven or eight feet tall after their extra puberty(its called metamorphosis). Or sometimes they'll barely grow at all.

Got all that? Good. Sorry about the rant, I have to assume that you, whoever you are, know nothing of futa society and history.

Now I am Aria. I'm descended from Suprema, as I said. See, according to myths, when she made the first futa, in order to change the cell, she injected some of her essence in it and all her descendants contain it. Supposedly. But that doesn't really matter much in the scheme of things, since most of her descendants don't have her divine spark. According to some legends, some of her descendants, including the current queen, do contain her spark.

Our current queen is our ruler because of her mammoth cock. Like most futas are around sixteen ish inches long, and about as thick as an average forearm. The queen on the other hand is thirty five inches long, and thicker than a 2 litre coke bottle! She's fucking massive and so she's the queen. Supposedly her size comes from her 'divine spark'.

My mom is a high ranked noble. My futa mom that is; my human mom was the first human my mom ever owned. My futa mom is almost eight feet tall, and is incredibly well endowed in every way. Pushing ninety, she's still young for a futa, and she still has all the signs of youth. Her tits are easily E cup and due to her futa physiology, they have no sag to them. Truthfully, Suprema cares far more about her creations that the other gods did theirs.

She's smooth and slender, with a supermodel's frame. Seriously; she actually IS a supermodel. Most models are futas nowadays. Her legs are long and gorgeous, with an ass that everyone can't help but envy.

And finally, her cock. As a noble, she's larger than average, especially as a high noble. Her rod is twenty six inches long, and thicker than a pop can. She, like all futa, has no balls. All us futas store our sperm differently from humans; in our wombs. It's a little hard to explain, but basically, our womb has a seperate section that stores and creates cum. Since all futas can retract our cocks inside, they're directly connected to our womb. When we retract them, we can be impregnated that way. It's very efficient.

My tale begins when I was eighteen, almost nineteen. Since I hadn't had my metamorphosis yet, I was still small, relatively speaking. I was almost six feet tall, and had C cup boobs. I was hot; just nowhere near my mom's perfection. I was...athletic. I was skinny, but not really slender. I worked out alot, mostly out of frustration. See, until you're nineteen, futas and humans are basically at the same level in society. It wasn't bad or anything, but I was a teenager; I didn't want to wait for anything!

At school I was pretty popular, most of the attendants, human and futa, wanted me, mostly since I worked out at school in nothing bu a sports bra and bike shorts. My dick at the time was about thirteen inches hard, and about nine soft, so most people who saw my very noticeable bulge wanted it. The moment I turned eighteen I started fucking anyone and everyone I could. Teachers, other students my own age, even the secretary. Damn, she was a fucking looker too; just over five feet, with waist long auburn hair. I spent many a free period in her office balls deep in her throat. Even thinking about it now makes my cock throb.

Of course, at home, my mom was fucking me from that day on too. It was pretty normal for futas; in futa society the bigger gets to pretty much do what they want. And truth be told, I loved it. Her cock was MASSIVE and felt incredible in me. She was so hard I swear she could break concrete with a cock slap. I was glad to give my virginity to that beast, and I spent most nights in bed with her. Still, I dreamed of the day of my metamorphosis.

"It'll happen soon, darling. You still have a month to go!" My mother, Victoria grunted as she thrust her entire pole inside me, all at once. I moaned loudly, my face buried in my pillow. No matter how many times she pounded my body, my futa dna retightened my holes, making every time like the first. I trembled as my own juices ran down my legs.

"Yeah -- aaah -- I know. Uhhh. AAAAHhh, I just want -- aaaaghhh -- to be like -- ahfhfhfh -- you!" Victoria laughed as she thrust faster and faster, harder each time. The entire bed creaked, the floor shaking.

"Oh hunny, I hope you end up like me! You'll be able to fuck anyone!" Faster and faster, again and again. I couldn't speak any more, my eyes were rolling back in my head. She was still talking but all I could hear was her cock in me, reaching all the way between my tits. I screamed in ecstasy into the pillow, my legs giving out beneath me. Moments later, my favourite feeling ever happened.

Her monster rod twitched and grew even more, reaching ever deeper, spreading me ever further. With a loud grunt, her behemoth exploded, her cum pouring out of her like a backyard hose, filling my insides to bursting.

Literally. She came so much my body couldn't contain it. My stomach expanded to almost three times it's normal size, and with her cock holding my pussy in an airtight way, the cum poured out my ass, my mouth, even my nose. It should've been painful, but instead it was a turn on. My entire body throbbed with pleasure, even as my airways were cut off and I was lying in a massive puddle of still warm cum.

I didn't even notice when she pulled out; my body was still full of her spunk.

"Soon, you'll see. I just know you'll be a noble like me. I can feel it." Even as she said it, I doubted it. Traits like hers weren't hereditary. I could be any size at all. I could even not grow, as humiliating as that would be.

"Rest up, my little bunny. You have school tomorrow." Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My mom loved the idea of cat girls, and bunny girls and anything with non human ears really. So she had me wear different headbands with those ears on them. I didn't really mind; it was weird the first few times, but now I definitely understand it.

She went to shower, and I was asleep long before she came out.

The next day at school, I skipped all my classes to work out -- managing to bench press 700 lbs -- and fuck the secretary. To be honest, I don't remember her name anymore. I really only remember her as the sexy redhead I pounded whenever I wanted. Seriously, that woman had a voice like silk that always spoke directly to my prick. She could say 'good morning' and I'd be rock hard. And her tongue? Oh my gawd the way it worked my cock tip? That woman had a promising career as a prostitute. She had mad skills.

So, I spent most of the day with her. I intentionally didn't go home that night; as much as I loved it, I didn't wanna be fucked right then. It wasn't like I had a bad day or anything; quite the opposite. I'd had an awesome day, balls deep in whatever hole I wanted.

No, it was just like all the frustrations I had, in anything, were piled up in my mind. Not being at my full potential, my fear that my full potential wasn't as much as my mom's, my seemingly endless libido(for reference, I came in that secretary about fifteen times that day. I was still hard as I walked out of the school.), general high school crap, just life in general. I don't have depression, but at that moment, it really felt like I did.

And so I wandered around town. I strode downtown to a couple bars, getting in without need of an ID, but not drinking anything. Got hit on by many many drunkards, which made me feel a little better. Walked past a strip club, didn't bother going in. I got sex whenever I wanted; I didn't need to watch people strip tease up and down a pole. Eventually I stopped keeping track of where I was, and just kept moving.

At some point, long into the night, I checked my phone, only to find it dead, and me lost. I was in some wooded area, dense enough to be a forest. Which was weird since I lived in a city with no real foliage to speak of. Each house had a tree in front of it, sure, but there were no forests.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked out loud, mostly to make myself feel better. I wasn't scared, but I'm not too proud to admit that I was a little nervous baout being out in the middle of nowhere, lost with no working phone, in the dead of night.

"HMMM. FUCK IS THE RIGHT WORD, MY CHILD"

The voice came from nowhere, and everywhere. It was like it was in my mind, while also being spoken out loud.

"Who said that?" I yelled out, spinning around and around, looking for any sign.

"WHY, I DID, MY CHILD" This time, it came from one source; this burningly bright white light in front of me. My first thought was 'aliens'. I nearly laughed at myself.

"Wh...who are you?" My voice didn't tremble but I was definitely leaning towards the nervous as hell side of my mind.

The light dimmed and faded into a figure. A woman. I still couldn't see any features, but it was clearly a woman.

That settles it, I thought. Some one roofied me. It should be impossible; futas are immune to all poisons and diseases after all. And yet, how the hell else could I explain this...whatever the fuck this was?

"YOU'VE NOT BEEN ROOFIED, YOU SILLY CHILD"

Ok, what the fuck? Had this hallucination read my frigging mind? I was full on panicking at that point. The figure sighed and shook her head. I could see more of her at this point; she was tall. Like waaaay taller than me and I was bordering on six feet. She had to be almost nine! Her hair was darker than obsidian and fell down in waves past her waist. Her face...her face seemed to be carved from marble; it was gorgeous. Easily the absolute hottest face I'd ever seen. The cheek bones, the full lips, the eyelashes, the violet eyes. I popped a boner just staring at her face. She raised an eyebrow and laughed.

It might as well have been music; her laughter was easily the most beautiful song I'd ever heard. I couldn't describe it if I tried!

"Maybe It's better if we talked like this, eh? I forget my divine voice sounds strange to you mortals. I am Suprema." She spoke like she was introducing herself to a random person your mom wanted you to meet. As if she were any other person; not the frigging goddess of the world!

"Ummm, sure you are. And I'm queen of everything! Nice to meet ya!" My sarcasm was largely a defense mechanism; I was still nervous as all hell.

"Oh my, how do you do, my queen?" she giggled at me and I blushed. Why I blushed, I had no idea. The raven haired beauty slowly strode towards me, and while I wanted to back away, at the same time I didn't.

And I say strode. More like she glided towards me. Like her legs never moved, and yet she came closer to me, untill we were no more than two feet apart.

"I realize you probably don't believe me. I suppose that's fair, but tell me, young one. Where do you think you are?" Her question threw me off guard and I looked around. Trees. Nothing but trees. Autumn trees, christmas trees, sakura blossom trees, redwoods...wait what the hell? I thought.

Where the absolute fucking hell was I?

"Ummm...Hell?" I blurted out. Where else could I be? I must've died somehow, and thats how I ended up in this forest of all tree types. Hell there were trees I'd never seen before, and the forest seemed to go on for as far as I could see...which was surprisingly far, considering it was night....and dark...and I shouldn't have been able to see anything in the first place.

The dark haired self proclaimed goddes chuckled and I got a good look at the rest of her as she did so. She was definitely at least nine feet tall, probably more. My head, at six feet, came up to the middle of her flat stomach. I looked up at her, to see the rest of her. Like I was inspecting her, though I had no idea what drove me to this.

Her tits were bigger than even my mom's. I guessed around G or maybe GG cups, and it was clear from the erect nipples that she wore no bra. And yet, they sagged even less than my mom's did, if that were possible. She was impossibly slender, her waist far smaller than mine. Her legs went on for fucking miles I swear. The longest legs I'd ever seen. They were smooth and slender too, and I found myself imagining them wrapped around me.

Her ass was nice and round. Bigger than my mom's, but not too big. No, it was a perfect size, and I found myself wants to squeeze it while this alluring woman rode my cock. I shook my head, trying to think as all my blood kept rushing down to my already engorged pole. She wore a dress, a tight well fitting white dress that showed off ample amounts of her. Her cleavage was barely covered; the dress covered her nipples and areolas and that was it. It had a long slit that went up to her ribs, showing off her divine legs, ass and HOLY SHIT.

Between those legs that I desired, was the absolute BIGGEST GODDAMN COCK I'd ever seen! It hung all the way down almost to her feet, and it was thick. Like our queen was as thick as a pop bottle, but this woman, no at this point she was definitely a goddess, this goddess' cock was easily at least four times as thick! Her tip was the size of a goddamn pumpkin! The veins on her mammoth monstrosity were bigger than my entire package!

"Ah so you finally noticed? Believe me now?" I just nodded as her voice reached my ears. She sounded even hotter than the secretary; my cock was far harder than I'd ever been before, and just her voice was making me even harder. It fucking hurt I was so goddamned hard.

"Perfect, let's start again, Aria. I am Suprema, goddess of the world, and more importantly, your ancestor." I blinked. I'd heard that our bloodline was descended from her. But I'd never really believed it. After all, about fifty other bloodlines claimed the same thing.

"Wha...what? Uh, ok? Does that make you my great great something or other grandmother?" I probably should've been more respectful, but now I was nervous in a whole new way. Luckily for me, she laughed. Which made me even harder. I actually winced and groaned from the pain. Seriously, you ever been overstretched by alot? It mother fucking hurts.

"Something like that. Now, let me explain a few things. First off, not in Hell. This is my realm; Melodisa. Second, you are special, none other of my line has been able to enter here in quite some time. Milennia in fact. Third, since you arrived here, you are entitled to one desire. Be warned, though, the greater the desire, the greater my price. And lastly, while you are here, I've stopped time elsewhere. You may stay as long as you wish, and return back whenever you like." My mind was foggy as she spoke, I found myself listening to how her voice sounded, rather than what she was actually saying.

"Wait, I get a wish? For real?"

Suprema, the goddess of my dreams nodded.

"Indeed. I offer a wish to all who arrive here. Most of them choose fame or wealth. One chose immortality; she's been my slave ever since. Her choice, mind you. Now, tell me. What is it that you desire?" her words kept making my blood flow downwards again and again. I had maybe two blood cells left to think with. And they were occupied with keeping me from passing out due to blood loss. I looked down and gasped; my dick was swollen almost three times it's normal size. And swollen in a bad way, not like a good swelling. I don't know how long I stood there panicking internally, but it was long enough for Suprema to magic us up some chairs.

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers
12