Divine Descendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, no one's ever taken this long to choose before. Are you alright, child?" I looked over at her. One leg crossed over the other, her behemoth out of her dress now, resting on her lap. Might as well have been a third leg it was so big, and clearly still soft. I pointed to my own cock which was throbbing HARD at the sight of hers.

"Oh my, did I do that? I apologize." She waved her hand and all my blood returned, my cock going flaccid. I watched as it shrank back to normal size and I breathed a sigh of relief. I snuck a look under my eye lashes at the goddess, and yet I didn't get hard again. A whole new panic struck me.

For those keeping track, thats about four different kinds of panic, all at once.

"Oh don't worry. I'm simply stopping you from getting hard for the time being. You'll be back to normal any time you wish." I sighed in relief, that was one panic down. A few deep breaths and counting to ten five times took care of the rest.

"So...what do I call you? Goddess?"

Suprema frowned, her features making even that seem sexy.

"No one's ever asked me that before. All the others just called me goddess, and the other deities used to call me Suprema. I suppose I'd like Su. Yes, please call me Su, Aria." She smiled, and it sent waves of happiness through me. It wasn't clear if it was her happiness or mine, but it felt amazing either way.

"Now, umm. About my wish. What are the limits and what are the prices?" If I was getting a free wish for anything you bet your damn ass I was gonna learn the rules first.

"Well, I suppose anything you want, with no real limits. As the only remaining deity, I actually have all their powers, on top of my own original. I suppose the only limit would be becoming a more powerful god than me; I couldn't grant that even if I wanted to. As for prices. Well, it depends on the magnitude of the wish. A million dollars? A kiss or two. Immortality? Sex with me until I empty myself in you. All depends." She switched her legs over, holding her monster up as she did. Honestly, the idea of sex with that was hugely erotic. And hugely terrifying.

"That seems fair. Hmm. So if were to wish to be a deity like you -- I'm not wishing that, just saying IF -- what would the price of that be?" To be honest, I wasn't sure I'd want to be a deity, but the idea of being worshipped was hugely appealing to me. Like more than anything else. It was like that was the missing piece, and I had just figured it out.

"Well let me think. If you were to be as powerful as me...hmm. I would say sex on demand. I'd have you make a deposit; one session now, where I cum fully, then sex whenever I want for the rest of eternity. Of course, that deal would work both ways, and you could fuck me whenever you wanted." Her breathing was heady and heavy, as if that idea was the biggest of turn ons for her. Even though I couldn't get hard at that moment, I was getting just as turned on. I could feel my tits bouncing as I breathed heavier. It was honestly an odd feeling.

"That's...quite a deal. And what if, again IF I just wanted a bigger dick? Bigger than my mom's, bigger than the queen's, but not quite as big as yours?" Again, I wasn't sure I wanted that but I really really didn't want to end up with a whole monkey's paw, twisted djinn, deal with the devil kind of wish. Couldn't be too carefull.

Su looked disappointed, her eyes downcast a little. At that moment, I felt like shit making her look like that. I couldn't find a good reason why, but I just felt terrible.

"For that, I suppose a nice blow job would suffice, so long as I came." A thought struck me as she said that.

"Ah, Su? When was the last time you actually...you know, came?" She said she had an slave, but something about the way she said 'came' and the fact that all her prices seemed to end with 'so long as she came', well it told me something was up.

She laughed a nervous laugh.

"What a ridiculous question! I am the goddess of lust and desire! How silly of you!" Yep, avoiding the question. Clearly it'd been quite some time. As the goddess of lust, she probably got whoever she wanted to get off, but it was unlikely someone else could get that gigantic shaft off without serious effort. A light bulb went off in my mind. I slid off the chair and crawled over to her. She raised an eye brow, frowning at me in confusion.

"Su, I don't know my wish yet, but I want you to get off. I want to make you cum, free of charge. A grand cock like this must need aloooot of attention, and it deserves to cum as much as you can. And so --" I ended my sentence with my lips touching her humungous cock head. She gasped in surprise, her gorgeous amethyst eyes widening.

"You...you're going to get me off and you want nothing in return for it? Are you sure?" For the first time, she seemed unsure. I moaned on her tip and grabbed one of her hands, placing it on the back of my head. She nodded, and used her divine powers to make me able to get hard again. Which I did, instantly. She also used her powers to make sure she didn't split me in half, before pushing my head onto her now throbbing beast.

Her entire tip popped as it filled my mouth. Well, it actually filled my mouth, throat and stomach, but her godly powers made it so that she could fit all of her into me. God magic; no idea how it works, it just does.

I moaned as she stood, effortlessly lifting me with her.

"I'm going to get hard in you now. I'm pretty big, as you can see, so to fuck you, I'm going to use you like a pocket pussy. It'll be rough, but you'll enjoy it, ok?" She sounded reassuring, though I could tell she was holding herself back. I moaned my assent and the fucking of my life ensued.

She did as she said; she grabbed me by my waist, with both hands, and thrust her entire soft rod into me. To put that into perspective; the queen was thirty five inches while hard. Su, on the other hand, was at least five times bigger, while soft. And soft is a relative term, by the way. Even soft, she was harder than me, the queen, and my mom combined. She could shatter mountains with her beast, no joke.

The moment my lips reached her waist, her entire cock twitched wildly. If she hadn't been holding on to me, I would've been flung off! She began to throb too; each throb pumping gallons upon gallons of divine blood into her expanding member. With each throb, she more than doubled in size. Length, width, thickness. Bigger and bigger. Her inhuman cock must've weighed tonnes, and yet she supported it and me with no visible effort.

Then the thrusting began.

At this point, I came. And I came more than triple my entire weekly amount, just from her first thrust. She pulled out, all the way to her tip, flexed her monstrous god rod, and thrust the entire thing in, as hard as she could. No joke, the shockwave from her thrust toppled the trees behind me. She laughed, deep and darkly. I realized at that moment that she hadn't fucked like this in probably longer than I could imagine.

She thrust again, harder than before. Her cock, hell it wasn't just a cock anymore. A cock is what I had; thirteen inches. She had a beast, a monster! And it kept growing! She was more than ten times bigger than she had been at the start, and she was STILL growing! Each thrust seemed to make her bigger, and stronger. I lost track of time, of how many thrusts, of everything except the sensation of her ever expanding divine dick.

Eventually, after untold lengths of time, she stopped growing. I couldn't even begin to imagine how big she truly was. It felt like inside me was entire worlds, filling me beyond imagination. My own cock had come at least ten more times, but even that sensation was far away, unreachable. All I could feel was Su's all powerful cock.

"Yes, yes, YES! Take it ALL! YES! MORE, MORE!" The goddess of all lust and desire laughed as she pounded my throat beyond recognition. If she hadn't used her powers to keep me alive, I'd have died from the sensations.

"MORE, I WANT MORE! GIMME THAT ASS!" She demanded, pushing me off her throbbing rod. I collapsed in the dirt, unable to stand; none of my muscles worked. I couldn't even look up at her, my body wouldn't obey me. She laughed again, and grabbed me with her powers, floating me to the tip. For a moment, I felt her press against my ass, an impossible size, bigger than I was, before...

POP

It was in. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. I couldn't move, I could barely breathe as my body was racked with both pain and pleasure beyond compare. Using her powers again, Suprema, goddess of all, pulled me further and further onto her schlong, untill my back rested against her soft-as-pillows tits. She paused for a moment.

"You still alive there? You've done really well so far, but I need alot more before I explode in you." She sounded so calm, her voice even. She wasn't even hard for breathing, whilst I was barely conscious, barely alive. Without waiting for my response, she began jerking her phallus off, using me, my body, to do it. The sensation defies reason; it felt like I was full, fuller than I could possibly be, and yet not breaking. At some point I passed out, even her divine powers not able to save me.

When I awoke, she was in my pussy. My cock must have retracted while I was out, and she took full advantage of that. My body, my entire body, from my head to my feet, was numb. I couldn't feel her in me, couldn't feel her thrusts or feel me moving. I only knew I was moving cause the landscape before me kept bouncing up and down. At some point, she used my hair as leverage, pumping untold numbers of inches in and out of me.

"FUCK, YES! YOUR PUSSY IS LIKE SILK, OH FUCK YES! IM GONNA CUM! TAKE! IT! ALL! WHOREEEEEEE!!!" She yelled before her monster bucked. And when I say bucked, I mean jerked in every direction so hard that even Suprema, with her divine strength, couldn't hold it down. And then...

It exploded.

To put into words what happened next is like explaining to a toddler what a rocket is. They're just not going to get it. In simple terms; I became a balloon, a hose and a waterfall, all at once. Her orgasm engorged her rod even further, and pulsed in me so hard that I actually rose on her cock before slamming back down. I could literally feel, even with my numb body, her sperm travel up the godly length, before erupting in me like a volcano. Her first strand, the first shot, completely filled my body to the point that I looked ten times my normal size. Then, with nowhere else to go, it exploded out of me like a fire hose, shooting out of every hole I had. And when I say shooting, I mean it launched out of me so far and so hard that it knocked over even more trees.

The entire time she came, Su moaned in utter bliss. And then her second volley launched, just as hard and as long as the first. Then a third, a fourth, a fifth. I stopped counting around the fifteenth volley, which was still just as big as the first. Time didn't pass the same way in her realm, but if I had to guess, she came for more than an hour straight. When she finally finished, with her spunk still pouring out of me like a waterfall, she sighed contentedly and let me slowly fall off her slowly softening rod.

"That, Aria, was the best cum I've ever had. Oh my Me, did I ever need that. Are you ok, over there?"

I was not ok. I was only semi alive, and unable to respond. She sat beside me and giggled, using her power to heal me, albeit with inhuman amounts of cum still sloshing inside me. I could see her sperm moving and pushing against my stretched out stomach.

"Holy shit....Jeeezzz Su, I didn't think you needed it that bad, wooow! Look around!" The entire forest, for a could hundred meters in all directions, was flattened, and covered in her divine sperm. She laughed again.

"A small price to pay, for that, darling. Now, tell me, what is your desire? I shall grant you absolutely anything you wish. I won't even take a price; you have more than earned your wish." I shook my head; I knew what I wanted and it didn't matter if I paid a price or not.

"Su, I know what I want, so listen close." She leaned in close to me, and I rested my head on her huge pillows. Goddamn was it comfy.

"I want to be just like you. I want to be a goddess of lust and desire with you, BUT I want us to live on Earth for a while, just me and you. Looking like however we want. Doing normal human and futa things. You know, fucking. Alot. And then, when we've had our fun there, I want to return here with you, partners forever. Then we can visit Earth when we get bored and we can fuck each other so no one has to go so long without cumming again. Deal?"

Suprema, goddess of the world and everything in it blinked in surprise.

"Are...are you sure? You know you don't have to stay with me, you can be a goddess in your own right. I can give you your own world to mold if you want."

I shook my head.

"No, I want to be with you, as equals. If we want to make a new world, we'll do so together." Su smiled and I was filled with warmth again.

"Very well, if that is your desire, then let it be so!"

And she waved her hand, a golden light enveloped me. I moaned as the light filled me and honestly made me feel like I was cumming at that moment. I could feel my body changing, the power filling me. My life as an ordinary futa was done, I could feel a new metamorphosis coming over me. I was divine now, a goddess. I opened my eyes, and saw the world a new. It was my playground now, and Su and I were gonna play all day long.

This is a test of sorts, I might turn it into a series later, just want to see how this does as a standalone first, lemme know what you guys think.

12