Divine Fangs

Story Info
Vetiscia demonstrates the 'kiss' of her fangs...
5.7k words
4.68
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divine Fangs

---

This is a shorter one, but I hope it's still enjoyable

---

Vetiscia lounged upon her great bed within her chambers, looking over a freshly acquired scroll from one of her Seekers, a charming young reptilian woman who seemed all too taken with Vetiscia's own serpentine form. She would make an excellent addition to her Learned.

In time. For now, the Seeker was busy indulging in the knowledge they had bargained from the goddess. Vetisica had time, and she was more than pleased with their efforts, having sought the piece of knowledge now upon the tip of her tail for quite some time.

She rolled the scroll with a deft twist of her tail, and placed it upon a nearby table.

Her great serpentine length flexed as she uncoiled from her bed, slithering over to one of many covert passages that she used to traverse her temple unseen; it was not that she needed to hide from her own Learned, hardly that. But it helped maintain an air of mystique about her, purely for vanity, and because she suspected her followers somewhat enjoyed it... especially when she appeared from out of nowhere.

It was especially delightful for her when it came to newer members.

Alas, she had no recent Inductees, so she was feeling rather... hungry. She kept that desire at bay, only so when she did indulge, it was a more... intense affair for all involved.

Her body rippled, scales and muscle flexing and her body taking on a dull, blurry glow as she altered her size to better fit within the hatch and the passage within.

She slithered through the tunnel, wending around intersections and corners, the many interconnected arteries like a warren, but she knew them intimately.

Eventually, she emerged from the base of a pillar inside her great archives, where she saw several of her Learned doing what they desired most; study.

They were no mere slaves or cattle, all had keen minds and sharp wits, they had to in order to find her. If they were not indulging in the liberation of carnal desire she bestowed upon them, they were researching their areas of expertise, and pursuing ambitions if they so wished, as long as they remained within the constraints of Vetiscia's auspices.

She was python sized now, slithering across the floor between several tables, and lifting herself up to survey her vast archives, situated within only one section.

One of her Learned turned and noticed, and he was taken aback for a moment before bowing respectfully.

"Oh, My Lady!" he exclaimed. "I did not expect you here this day."

"Do you expect me any day, Sebastian?" she teased in return; she knew all her Learned intimately. Very intimately.

He blushed a little, but smiled.

"I suppose not. Your comings and goings are as enigmatic as... well, you are." Their wits did not always encompass turns of phrase, but she did not mind.

"Tell me, what have you set your mind to this day? Or are you still conducting your research on the nature of poisons?"

"Yes, actually," he nodded, turning his attention back to a tome, one Vetiscia knew just from seeing its bindings; she knew every book in her archive.

'Toxic Substances in this World and Beyond'. A scholarly thesis on the effects, sources, potential cures and impacts of, as its name suggested, toxic substances, both that which could be found in nature, and the less mundane. Comprehensive, but lacking in acute detail for each of its many subjects, and much less confident about otherworldly poisons.

"I've shifted some of my focus from poisons in general to the venoms found in creatures around the world. I've been cross-referencing substances mentioned in this book to other works that may provide more nuanced details on some of the more complicated or unusual venoms found in similarly complicated or unusual creatures. Or the outright elusive. There is not much here that has been of help when it comes to fantastic creatures, or extra-planar beings, alas. This tome is unfortunately mostly conjecture on that front outside of the more well known mystical creatures that roam our world."

She listened intently; Sebastian had come to her originally in search of a cure to a disease that had been plaguing his town and those around it. It threatened his home kingdom.

It was an ancient disease that they knew no cure for, and it had returned. Of course, Vetiscia was happy to provide the remedy, for her usual price, though it was not knowledge she deigned to keep too restricted, for a cure had already been widespread in another land far from Sebastian's, and a simple pharmaceutical remedy at that, which, with some alterations, could be produced using native plants and animals within his home kingdom.

Since then, he'd focused his studies on the many maladies that a person could suffer, though recently it had shifted to toxins. First poisons found in plants and some waterways, and the flesh of creatures, but it seemed his research had led him to the venoms of the creatures of the world... and those not of it.

"However," he continued, "it has shed light on an old mystery back in my home town; for years, we would occasionally see one of our own grow sick and die for reasons unknown. They would simply keel over dead after experiencing pain and discomfort. From what I've been able to piece together, there are flies that can produce quite a toxic venom, and the imagery I have seen look similar to a species of fly that I have seen in my youth. We knew flies could spread disease, but to be venomous like this? This is information I will be sending with my next correspondence."

He flipped through the pages, taking notes on occasion.

"Do your people still believe you are studying at the Acheleon City University?" Vetiscia asked.

"Yes. It feels a shame to lie to them, and I worry the truth may come out when I do attempt to attain a position there, but I dare say they would not quite understand my service to you, Lady Vetiscia, even if you were to allow us to be open about it. Truthfully, it's for the best."

"To be quite honest, you are overqualified for the Acheleon University," Vetiscia remarked. "You should not have issues gaining acceptance as a scholar there."

"No... but I want to really make a statement for myself. And this research into venoms and poisons is going to be a definitive mark for me. Their knowledge on disease is quite robust, but my forays into their archives, brief as they are given their restrictions on non-members, show they have a lesser understanding of the toxins inherent to many flora and fauna. Enough for many, but I would become a preeminent expert in the subject, and a welcome addition to the University."

Truthfully, Vetiscia thought the Acheleon University was somewhat overrated, and she suspected Sebastian knew this also. But it wasn't always the perfect university that a scholar wished to join. There were other reasons, naturally, often to do with prestige or the location, and Acheleon City were certainly well off with both. Sebastian would be a fine addition, and she trusted him to share only the appropriate level of knowledge. Some things, she wished to keep relatively secret until the world was a bit older. It also served to keep him safe from unnecessary scrutiny if he was suddenly presenting suspicious levels of nuanced understanding of more enigmatic subjects.

She was not above subjecting her Learned to risk. They had to as Seekers, and on some occasions, they did not return. She lamented such tragedies, but she would not allow needless harm to befall her Learned, especially if it was at the hands of suspicious authorities... and not so infrequently, jealous scholars.

"They would be honoured to have you, you are one of my Learned after all; there are no scholars finer~"

Sebastian blushed, and nodded coyly; so many of her Learned could not take her compliments without feeling a little overwhelmed. She found it endearing.

"Yes, well... you have given me so much, any honour belongs to you. I would not have saved my town were it not for you. Yes, a cure existed and reaching that kingdom may have been just as perilous as reaching you. But I knew of you. And you listened. And now, I would not know so much were it not for your infinite generosity. Venoms and poisons are a fraction of what I know. I am truly happy to serve you."

Vetiscia smiled, though hers took on a more predatory bent as she raised herself up.

"Happy indeed... but, I must rudely point out an area you should be familiar with, if you are talking about venoms..."

She began to slowly coil up one of his legs, sliding underneath his robe against his bare skin. He shivered and gasped, and Vetiscia could feel the heat within him rise as her touch excited him.

"M-My Lady?" he stammered. Always so bashful, no matter what she'd already done with him... it was the same for many of them, so embarrassed by her touch despite how eager they really were.

And they've all been inside her.

She slipped out the top of his robe, curling her forked tongue up his neck, earning another shivering gasp.

"You bemoan the conjecture of the venom of mystical creatures in that there tome, and yet... you have not asked about my own~"

To make her point, she flexed her jaws, unfolding her fangs; two purple droplets formed on their tips, and they both dripped onto his shoulder. He winced a little, and then again when the more 'carnal' affect just minutely touched his nerves.

"Well, I, uh, never thought to ask you... I suppose you are a serpent, b-but I thought it might've been a bit rude..."

He was nervous. He was cute when he was nervous.

"Would you like a first hand experience~?" she asked abruptly.

He blinked, and looked at her.

"You mean...?"

"Come to my chambers this night, and I will show you just what a 'mystical' venom from a 'mystical' creature can be~" She licked his neck again, and a giddy smile waveringly appeared on Sebastian's lips.

"I will be there!" he exclaimed with some nervous excitement. He blinked and looked around, clearing his throat over the indiscretion, though he only caught wry smirks from his fellow Learned, perhaps even some envious looks.

Vetiscia giggled, and then slowly slipped back down his body, noting his member had grown half-erect... nothing to do with those drops of venom, of course. They were too weak to do anything more than tingle the skin pleasantly. Her touch alone did that. And she gave his length a parting caress with her trailing body as she slipped out of his robes, yet another shivering gasp leaving him.

"I will be waiting, Sebastian~" she said in farewell, her tone dripping with another kind of seductive venom. She felt a little bad; mostly because he was probably going to find it impossible to focus until then. And partly because she was about to put him through quite an intense experience.

---

Vetiscia was coiled up upon her bed again, now boa sized, giving a gentle kiss to another of her Learned, and Elven woman who had brought her some juicy fruits - even a Goddess liked a few sweets now and then besides her Learned - though she was half tempted to have a quick tussle with the slender immortal before Sebastian's arrival. She was feeling a little frisky this day.

But with an endearing chuckle, the elf bade her farewell to her mistress, fingers brushing softly across her own lips as she turned and left.

Vetiscia took some grapes into her mouth, picking individual berries from the stems with her tongue and swallowing them, sometimes piercing them on her rear teeth to taste the sweet juices in her mouth, her tongue exploring all around her. She could taste throughout her body, for obvious reasons, but it was never so sweet when in her mouth, and on her tongue.

She crushed the rest of the grapes and swallowed them all when the door to her chambers rumbled with a courteous knocking.

"Come~" she commanded, and the towering doors swung wide with slow heft on their own.

Sebastian was there, in his robes and looking halfway between nervous and excited, quite anxious to see what his mistress had in store.

"My Lady," he greeted with a polite bow. She nodded, and beckoned him to approach with a gesture from the tip of her tail.

The doors closed behind him, though he did not react to that; as much as he, like a number of the other Learned, remained ever bashful around Vetiscia, this was not the first time he had come to her chambers for something raunchy. The doors opening on their own were rather mundane to everyone now.

She regarded him closely, drinking in his features as she did all her subjects when it came time for something carnal; he wasn't particularly special, short dark hair over a conventionally attractive face with hazelnut eyes, but she found the normality of some people charming. They often reacted in the most delightful ways.

His physique was fairly middling as well, neither thin nor fat, though not especially fit owing to time spent in her archives, though his arms had a bit more definition to them. Only slight, hardly noticeable to most, but many of her Learned had such, a byproduct of hours spent turning the pages on heavy tomes and carrying armfuls of scrolls and other assorted items of knowledge. Paper is heavy. And some of the things in her libraries were inscribed on stone.

Of course, some were recorded within magical artefacts one had to 'venture into' in order to access... and not all of them were without perils to the mind. Or body.

She put those thoughts aside and leaned her head in closer.

"You understand what I am offering, yes~?" she asked. She wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting into... at least, conceptually.

He wasn't going to be prepared for the experience, and she was delighted.

"Yes. You are going to... bite me... envenom me and make me experience... I assume pleasure from a magical aphrodisiac effect in your venom?" he surmised.

"That is what I'm going to do, Sebastian~ My bite is going to send you to heaven... metaphorically speaking, of course~"

She grinned broadly, showing off her slightly unfolded fangs. It made Sebastian gulp a little, but he seemed more than eager to try.

"O-Of course!" he exclaimed with a quick nod. He reigned himself in, and then looked at her. "Should I strip for this?"

"Yes, and then come to me~" she commanded.

He wasted no time slipping his robe from his body, the attire of her Learned both comfortable... and quick to ditch. Sebastian crawled onto the bed and knelt on his knees... his cock was erect and already bobbing for attention.

She gave him one of her characteristic smirks, serpentine and devious.

"Always so eager~" she hissed seductively, trailing the tip of her tail up along the underside of his shaft, from root to tip and off the frenulum, making him moan softly. A tiny bead of precum drooled from the tip, but she decided not to do anything with it... just yet.

"It'd be impossible not to be, My Lady," he answered with softer tone.

She chuckled in agreement, and then slowly coiled around his body, binding him in her length. She was about half as thick as he was wide, so she provided quite the snug hold around his torso, sleek scales gliding across his skin, Sebastian moaning a little more. It made him shiver, and reflexively jerk a little.

Vetiscia could feel every little twitch his muscles made, the racing of his heartbeat, the quickening rising and falling of his chest, his body flushing with heat, the pheromones of both fear and arousal leaving him, more the latter than the former, his skin prickling with excitement... every little reaction his body made.

It greatly excited the predator inside of her. It made her all the more eager to sink her teeth into him, to hear him moan, to feel him thrash.

She felt the tip of his cock nudge against one of her lower coils from one of its needy bobs. He smelled so delightful, that musky aroma of his arousal reaching her sensitive nostrils.

He gasped softly, even the simple act of being coiled a true delight for her Learned... and sensual enough even those experiencing her lust the first time couldn't help finding themselves shivering from her touch.

She bound his arms by his sides beneath her wrapping coils, though he was still able to brace himself a little with his hands on the bed, giving him a slight backwards lean. All the better, for what was to come.

Soon, he was cocooned in dark scales from his waist to his shoulders, Vetiscia's head hovering just off to the side as she looked at him.

Then, he gasped sharply when the tip of her tail coiled loosely around his shaft, brushing against his balls whilst her tip made for his, rolling over his glans and smearing the dribbling precum from his tip all over his length, getting it just a little slick.

She would not be needing much lubrication, she did not intent to use her tail too strongly for this. She wouldn't need to.

Now, thoroughly trapped in her coils, both his body and his cock, Sebastian breathed out softly, and then turned his head slightly to look at her.

She waited for a little while, letting the tension build, gently squeezing him in her grasp without saying a single word.

Then, she looked him in the eye with a wicked grin.

"Ready~?" she asked him.

He looked nervous... but excited.

"R-Ready," he answered.

Her wicked grin broadened, and she slowly drew closer to him... and then, without warning, she struck, mouth opening wide, fangs unfolding, and sinking into the flesh where neck met shoulder, until her lips met his skin, all within a split second.

At first, he grunted loudly in pain... but his eyes went wide in surprise as it quickly faded. Then, his eyelids began to waver, as did his lips as he tried to hold in a moan.

Her venom worked fast. Within a few seconds, it was already afflicting his mind, and soon it was spreading throughout his veins... those around the bite discolouring slightly beneath the skin as her venom coursed through them.

His breathing quickened, his chest began to heave, but his exhalations were hot and heavy, despite their pace; he was yet to voice his pleasure, but Vetiscia knew it was dawning on him just what her venom could do to a man.

She was still stroking his cock, but really, she wouldn't need to, and in order to keep him from blowing too quickly, her grip was almost feathery light and her pace truly languid, only serving to keep him slightly stimulated, and to smear his now constantly leaking precum into her scales and across his shaft.

Her lips curled slightly against his skin as she continued to bite, though she wasn't pumping much venom now, just a tiny trickle, and even that was decreasing. She didn't want to overdose him.

Eventually, he let out a low, lust-addled moan.

"Oh my goddess!" he exclaimed. His voice was shrill, shaky, it was obvious to Vetiscia he struggled to say even that coherently.

His hips were starting to buck involuntarily, thrusting into her tail with force. The smell of his precum was so wondrous to the lusting serpent, enjoying that musky perfume from his leaky cock.

His hands had balled into fists by now, gripping the sheets beneath him tightly.

She tasted a trickle of blood on her tongue, seeping from the bite wounds. Her sinuous muscle lapped it up, and continued to teasingly roll across his skin between her sunken teeth, which only further stimulated him; the area of her bite probably burned with ecstatic pleasure that even a light touch would exacerbate.

He was starting to pant now, Sebastian's mind all but shattered no doubt, desperately clinging onto some amount of sanity.

"Oh... oh gods... oh fuck... please... it's... too much... so good..."

12