Divine Fangs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't going to last much longer. And sure enough, he bucked hard into her gently stroking tail, screaming in bliss with an expression of shattered lust on his face.

The fountain of cum he produced was spectacular, truly a voluminous load that would've made quite the mess of her bed were it not for her magical means of keeping it clean, at least after her trysts. Thick ropes of white cascaded down onto the sheets, her tail barely fighting against the almost violent throbs his shaft made with each pulse it shot, practically bouncing within her coiled tail. It was so much, it would've made Vetiscia laugh with wicked glee were her teeth not still embedded in Sebastian's flesh.

He shuddered spasmodically, his face going slackjawed. It was too much for a human mind to handle without going a little crazy, and that was precisely her goal.

Still, once he started thrusting dry, she let him go, pulling her teeth from his flesh and releasing his shaft. Almost immediately, he calmed, Vetiscia's influence over her own venom, but the affects did not abate much. He let out a sharp, intense gasp, and then went slack but shaky in her embrace, even his breathing quavering and unsteady. His cock still twitched, the euphoria still coursing through his system.

Now it was only slightly maddening, and not an all-consuming ecstasy that could've caused harm to a person's mind... if it went for a lot longer.

But a little temporary insanity never hurt her Learned.

She licked him on the face, drawing her tongue firmly up his cheek, four small trickles of blood leaking from the fang wounds on either side of his shoulder and neck, front and back, though Vetiscia's lower fangs had not penetrated as deeply, and did not inject any venom.

It seemed to spark some clarity of mind in Sebastian, who flinched and looked at her.

"Th-th-that was... u-u-unb-believable..." he managed, voice still shaky. He groaned and shivered, her venom still coursing through his system. "I-I still f-feel so h-hot..."

"My venom carries my will in every drop~" she said seductively. "What I wish for it, so too do my 'victims' feel~ I could fill your body with fiery agony, such that you would beg to die, yet such mercy would never come. I could delay your death, you would not know, until your heart simply stopped. I could send you insane, I could make your flesh peel and rot..."

It was clear that Sebastian was feeling a little frightened, even in his intensely aroused state, the flush on his face giving way to white.

Vetiscia smiled.

"But for you, my bites will bring only pleasure, joy, the purest ecstasy~ My venom carries my love and my lust~ And you, my dear Learned, now know the wonder of my bite, my divine fangs~"

She kissed him on the cheek, and he shivered. Most of her Learned knew of her abilities, but not all experienced them. Some, however, experienced them against their will, when they arrived with ill intent.

She was half tempted to let Sebastian experience the other ways she could deliver her venom, but she felt it wiser not to subject him to more of her wondrous toxins.

Still, it would be a waste not to indulge in his current state of heightened sensitivity and arousal, the Goddess gently constricting her cultist in her grip, prompting a shivering groan to be ripped from his mouth.

"M-My Lady..." he breathed out.

"Surely you do not wish to end it there, Sebastian~ You are not spent so soon... you would not deny your Goddess her satisfaction, would you~?"

She gently pumped his cock as she continued to squeeze him in that tantalising way, her smooth scales rubbing against his skin as they slowly slid around him.

"N-Never, My Lady..." he agreed. "I would... never miss an opportunity with you~"

His words were genuine, he needed no coercion. It was not her way regardless, save for some certain individuals, in some certain circumstances.

"Then... let us continue~" Vetiscia then sealed his mouth with a kiss, tongue slipping deep into his throat without any preamble, though it twisted and roped up his own tongue until it was coiled in her sinuous, sweet-tasting muscle.

She laid him down, and readjusted her coils, loosening up and constricting tighter in different areas, until he was fully trapped in her long, scaly length, from head to toe. Certainly, she was a bit smaller than normal, so there were gaps in her coils, and her kiss was somewhat small against his lips compared to her preferred size, but it was little matter; he was still her prey.

And she exploited the gaps in her coils for her own lustful aims, squeezing two loops around his shaft, no longer gripped by the tip of her tail, and started grinding them against him in every direction; up or down, left or right, in opposite directions, any way she could rub those soft scales luxuriously to his throbbing member. Lubrication came quickly, that small respite enough to give him time to build up another load for her to enjoy, already leaking precum.

Sebastian would be needing quite the rest after this.

He moaned into her mouth, arching his back from his intense sensitivity, and she fought against him, pulling him back down into the bed. She chuckled deviously, feeling a bit predatory at that moment; she had envenomed her prey, now she was wrapped around her prey, constricting and squeezing every inch of her quarry, who could only helplessly twist and convulse from her coils and her venom.

Her tongue swirled about the walls of his throat, tasting him deeply, whilst the loops of her coils that sandwiched his cock rubbed and massaged his overly-sensitive manhood with surprising precision; it was not the tip of her tail, but she knew just where to apply her pressure against his length, rubbing her scales in opposite directions against the edges of his corona, rolling over his glans, and gently pushing on his balls.

And as usual, her coils rhythmically squeezed up and down his body, her characteristic massage that all in her embrace tended to feel; its intensity was ever up to her mood or the actions of her 'captive'.

She murmured softly into his mouth, twisting her serpentine lips to his and letting him taste her sweet saliva. She could feel him throbbing between the loops of her coils, he was already getting close to another climax. And she had no reason to torment him in this state.

The tip of her tail slipped over his feet, feeling how they flexed, how his toes curled from the intensity of the arousal she'd afflicted him with. His moans were coming faster, his twitches and involuntary struggles within her coils growing more lively.

She had her head twisted against his lips as she kissed him just so she could keep an eye on that cock of his... and she was rewarded with a delectable sight, white ropes shooting up into the air and falling down upon her dark, glossy scales.

She was also rewarded with a forceful arching of Sebastian's back, and vigorous bucking of his hips, along with the delightful chorus of his orgasmic euphoria into her mouth.

It wasn't quite the same as the first climax, but she really couldn't fault him for that. Even still, she rubbed his length until he was about ready to beg for her to give him reprieve from her wondrous but relentless touch. She loosened her coils, and felt him slacken in her embrace, a bated breath released against her lips.

She broke the kiss and he inhaled.

"That... felt... so good," he murmured huskily. "Yet your touch was so... simple... goddess, my body still feels like it's burning with sensitivity..."

"Wouldn't this be an eye-opening chapter in any tome you wrote about venoms~" she teased in return, prompting a weak chuckle from Sebastian.

"They would... throw me out for writing filth in the halls of knowledge."

"If only they knew what went on in the greatest hall of knowledge~"

She kissed him again, and felt a reflexive twitch from one of his hands, attempting to reach up and cup the side of her head, no doubt. A sweet gesture.

Still, he had not softened just yet. Her venom was still delightfully tormenting him. One more round ought to be enough to get it out of his system. Mostly.

Vetiscia once more began to reposition her lover within her grasp, until he was in a semi-seated position within her twisting coils, her head resting atop of his, all so she could slide her womanhood against his length, the slit opening and revealing its wetness.

"You are... certainly excited," he breathed out again.

She chuckled, and angled her head down until it was just within his view.

"Do you not remember our first meeting~? You were so full of doubt and reluctance, you could not fathom mating with a serpent... yet the sight of my slit so wet and eager seemed to sway you~"

He blushed, and she chuckled again, having succeeded in her teasing efforts.

"Yes, well... I did not know then what pleasures you could bring..."

"It seems you still didn't~" she crooned, rubbing the folds of her slit against his tip, coating it in the fluids of her arousal. He gasped and twitched just from those teasing efforts, meant only to excite, but her venom had really sensitised his cock.

"Did I not say... haaa... earlier that you remain enigmatic? I do not think you want to reveal all your secrets at once."

"True... I like to surprise my 'prey'~"

Without warning, she pulled her tail down onto his mast, taking the whole length to the hilt inside of her.

They both moaned luxuriously from the pleasure, though Sebastian's was quite shaky.

She squeezed her walls tight around his sensitive shaft, both threatening to send him over the edge there and then, and clenching hard enough he couldn't cum if he wanted to. She loosened a little, so the crush of her velvety walls did not grow uncomfortable.

She moaned, and he let out a heavy, heated pant. And more followed when she began to move her tail, taking him in and out of her clinging passage.

His arms started pushing against her coils again, desperately trying to free themselves so he could hold onto her body, but she was not being so polite to him on that front. There would be times many he'd have a chance to explore her body.

"Goddess... it feels... even better than I could've thought..." he exclaimed with a breathy voice. He was shivering constantly, a nice feeling against Vetiscia's scales.

"You're going to cum soon, aren't you~?" she teased with a lurid giggle, voice dripping with that mysterious, seductive allure that ensnared so many of her Learned. "Don't hold back, you can't resist my sweet venom~"

She started moving a little faster, contracting and loosening her walls in complex patterns, sometimes even imparting a loose suction sensation that tugged on his throbbing, leaky member. He was so very close to a climax now. It was almost a shame that this session was almost over so quickly, but Sebastian wouldn't be able to readily continue after this. He'd certainly try, but Vetiscia wasn't out to harm her subjects, only subject them to pleasures that rivalled gods whose domain lust was... and she knew that as measurable fact.

Her soft underbelly scales began to lightly slap against his crotch, the sound quiet but audible.

And that was when Sebastian came with a loud moan, bucking into her womanhood and spasming in her coils, shuddering with intense ecstasy as he flooded her depths with his warm seed.

Vetiscia herself let out a delighted hiss and shivered around him, having a small orgasm all her own. Nothing intense, but she enjoyed even her small climaxes. And it made her Learned feel good too, both adding to the stimulation that prolonged their own finales, and making them feel like they could pleasure her. And they certainly did, in many ways.

Eventually, their shared bliss came to a close, and Vetiscia loosened up around Sebastian. Her venom was still in his system, but she influenced it to weaken, so he could at least soften inside her... at least, halfway.

But he was exhausted, he wasn't going to be able to go another round without it hurting him. That was fine. He'd indulged her plenty

He sighed out and managed to free his arms, gripping her scales with shaky hands.

"I... that was dangerous," he remarked. "Such a pleasure... I might grow addicted..."

She nuzzled one of his temples with her snout.

"Are you not already addicted to me, like all of your fellows~?" she queried with that sensual tone of hers, tongue flickering across his brow. He shivered, then nodded.

"Yes... but that bite, your venom... it was... exquisite. I worry I might pester you for more," he admitted.

"You won't... you are smarter than that, and strong willed enough. Besides, do not fear it will ruin other pleasures. You know I do not allow my touch to numb any of you to any other source of pleasure~"

He seemed to accept this and relaxed in her grip, though it wasn't a genuine worry he had, just post-mating humour and praise for her tantalising efforts.

"I do not wish to bother you, My Lady... but would it be wrong of me to ask to... rest here, a little while?"

She chortled mercurially, and pecked him on the cheek, running her tongue firmly against the skin.

"I am sure I have fifteen minutes to spare~" she said.

Sebastian smiled at this, and let out a contented sigh, further relaxing in her gently massaging coils, Vetiscia's efforts careful not to stimulate him too much whilst he rested off the effects of her venom.

Before long, he dozed off in a light sleep, his ever-buzzing and constant arousal ensuring he couldn't sleep more deeply, but he seemed quite satisfied with Vetiscia's 'demonstration'.

And so was she.

12