Diving into the Deep End Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe gives Master more control, jeopardizing her marriage.
3.8k words
4.44
9.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my phone for about the 3 millionth time this week. Still nothing. It had been six agonizing days since James (Sir James? Master James? Not really sure how any of this D/s stuff works yet) said that he'd call us. I periodically looked not just through my notifications, which were of course completely devoid of his messages or missed phone calls, but also the few apps through which he might try to reach me.

It's probably for the best that we won't see each other again, I told myself, remembering how quickly he was able to take control of me and the situation. Remembering how he made me break my promise to my husband Adam (even making me promise not to call him by his name or "my husband" but rather "my roommate," a phrase that makes me equal parts aroused as deeply scared and disturbed), and bringing me to orgasm right there in the dimly lit corner booth of the bar, while Adam was making out with his girlfriend Jess, elsewhere.

Yes, I told myself, not seeing him again is really for the best. I'm not ready for this type of relationship. I made a commitment to my husband, not some rando Dom we met on a poly dating app.

And then my phone rang.

Oh shit.

It was him. Not a text. A call. Oh shit. Nervously, I answered.

"H-hello..." I said, my heart practically beating out of my chest.

"You mean hello, Sir, pet." He corrected. It wasn't a question. "I'm guessing the roommate is around?"

I looked up, seeing my roommate, I mean husband, across the room, looking on with interest, "Mmmhmm" was all I could manage to get out.

"It's OK. Sorry we haven't reached out. It's been a busy week. But we'd like the two of you to come over for dinner tomorrow. Seven o'clock, sharp. You will wear a dress or a skirt again. I will text you our address."

And then he hung up, without even saying goodbye.

I looked at Adam, "So umm..."

"Was that them?" He asked, eagerly. He, of course, was only thinking about a chance to get with Jess. If he knew the internal turmoil I'd been putting myself through, and the liberties Jess's boyfriend took with me--and no doubt was planning on taking with me tomorrow--he probably wouldn't be so eager.

"Yes...it was, well, it was him, actually. He invited us for dinner tomorrow. Well, it wasn't so much an invitation as a demand..." I trailed away, trying and failing to suppress my feelings of arousal over James's exquisite ability to take control.

"You don't sound so sure..." he said, walking over to me on the couch, putting his hand on my knee to comfort me. His affection only made me feel more conflicted.

"I...I don't know. I'm worried this might be going too fast." I said, though I was worried far more about my own actions, and my own inability to say 'no' than his.

"It's OK, babe..." he squeezed my thigh, "you're my first priority, and I don't want you to forget that. We both kept to our limits last time, so we'll do the same this time."

His words flooded me with guilt. Well, he stuck to his limits. Still, the need to see James, to once again feel his power over me, was too great. "What limits were you thinking?" I asked nervously, knowing deep down that this was exactly the wrong thing to ask or say. I should come clean, or at the very least shut it down. Or allow Adam to enjoy the same kinds of pleasures from Jess that I did from James. And yet, somehow instinctively I knew that James wants to string "my roommate" along. Deep down, so deep that I couldn't even consciously admit it to myself, I knew he wanted to take control of me right under his nose.

I watched as Adam suddenly got a little shy and nervous, "Would it be OK...and of course it's completely fine to say no if it's not...to allow hand stuff? You know...maybe like, touching, fingering. Umm..." he made a slight wanking gesture, "you know."

I let out a nervous chuckle. His shyness was in stark contrast to James's cool confidence and strong actions. I loved Adam dearly, but James awakened this submissive part of me that I never knew I had, making me want things I never knew I needed. And in the process, seeing Adam in a completely different and less flattering light.

Adam snuggled up next to me, as he does when he wants sex. His hands gently stroked my thighs as he kissed me softly. "Is that OK?" He asked, so sweetly. "Mmmhmm" I said into his kisses as he laid me back on the couch. I know he's been so horny this week. Mostly because of Jess. I've been horny too, and yet Adam hasn't made me come once since our date with the other couple. The first night he was just too excited and came everywhere before he could even enter me. But since? It just didn't feel right? Whereas he's never struggled to get me off before, my body needed something--someone--else.

I felt like I was outside of my body, watching from above, as he pulled my shirt over my head and eagerly kissed my breasts, making quick work of my bra. He then started kissing lower, unbuttoning my jeans. I let out a moan, although I really wasn't that aroused. I started licking my pussy through my panties, the way I absolutely loved, but still, nothing. "Yes baby," I moaned, encouraging him, yet feeling completely disconnected from the experience.

I played along, going through the motions as he climbed on top and entered me. Despite myself, I thought about James. Big, powerful James. Master James. I gasped, feeling a wave of arousal as I closed my eyes, imagining his powerful broad shoulders engulfing me, making me feel small, submissive, and completely under his control. All week I've been trying not to think about him. I've not allowed myself to "go there," instead allowing myself to feel like nothing more than a fleshlight for my...roommate. I moaned. A real moan, imagining him thrusting into me. Imagining his bare cock entering me. Taking me. Coming inside me and claiming me. Imagining his power and control. Wondering if he'd have new rules, and if he did, how much it would turn me on to follow them.

"Oh god...Jaaa" I said, nearly shouting out "James" before stopping myself. I kept my eyes shut tight, feeling this cock inside me, feeling the increasingly jagged movements, knowing he's about to come, and finally, imagining James, I let myself go, coming hard as Adam came inside me.

* * * * *

The car ride to their house out in the suburbs was quiet. We were both nervous. I wondered what Adam would do with Jess. And I was equal parts nervous and excited to see what James had in mind for me.

As instructed, I wore a dress, the sexiest one in my admittedly modest collection, a little black number that showed off more legs and cleavage than I was usually comfortable with, but I knew James would approve.

We arrived at 7 o'clock on the dot, as instructed. Their house was massive, even by suburban McMansion standards. I don't know what they did, but they were clearly very wealthy. Our old Prius looked out of place, especially next to the pair of brand-new BMWs in the driveway. We didn't say a word as we walked up, my heels clicking against the pavement was the only sound cutting through the nervous silence.

I rang the doorbell and we waited. The lights were on, and we could hear them inside, but they clearly weren't in a hurry to answer the door. Adam suggested that I ring again, but instinctively I knew that was a bad idea.

"I'm sure they're coming...just relax." I said, with more snap in my tone than intended.

"Come on, this is the second time they've made us wait." He reached over to ring the doorbell himself, and I slapped his hand.

"Just wait." I practically spat, just as the door opened.

My face went bright red, seeing the other couple, all dressed up, his face with a wry grin, knowing his head games were causing us some tension. He was once again in a suit and a white, button-up shirt, no tie. And she was in a red dress with a halter top, no room or need for a bra. As a couple, they each had several inches on both of us. Taller. More attractive. Wealthier. Part of me wondered what they even wanted to do with us. And yet, all of it made me want to be accepted by them more.

They welcomed us in. Any question about how to greet them (a hug? a kiss?) was answered immediately, as Jess wrapped her arms around my husband, kissing him passionately on the lips. I barely had a moment to watch before I was nearly swept off my feet; James kissed me as well. And I kissed him back, practically moaning into his mouth.

A moment later, Jess took Adam by the hand, and James led me, showing us to the dining room. She sat my husband down next to her, and James sat me down across from Jess, next to himself, so my husband and I were diagonally across from each other.

I felt a moment of panic, and judging by Adam's expression, so did he.

James also sensed this. "Don't worry" he said calmly, "in our experience it is best to just pair off right from the start. And so we're on the same page, what are your limits for tonight."

I took a deep breath, OK, this was already different from last time. Maybe he realized he went too far, and wanted to make sure we were all comfortable and felt safe. Of course, I thought about his Three Rules, but surely that was just something he said in the heat of the moment, right?

"Well," I started, "my husband and I agreed that we wouldn't have sex tonight. We'd like to keep it limited to just umm..." I blushed, making the same childish gesture my husband made the other day, "...hand stuff. And petting and making out. We're not ready for more."

"That's fine." James said coolly, winking at Jess, "isn't it, baby?"

"Oh yes, no worries...we'll still have lots of fun!" she said, giggling, squeezing my husband's thigh and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Jess then bounced up, going to the kitchen for a few minutes, bringing back some delicious grilled fish filets, some sauteed vegetables, and a nice bottle of white wine.

"We didn't want to make the meal too heavy," she explained, "we wanted to make sure we weren't too full for playtime." Jess let out a little giggle and then kissed my husband.

Meanwhile, James was routinely touching me under the table, tracing tantalizing patterns over my upper thigh, slowly edging toward my increasingly hot and aroused pussy.

When we finished, Jess cleared off our plates. James was not trying to hide the fact that he was teasing me under the table. He wasn't touching my pussy, not yet, but he was driving me wild. I noticed Adam looking uncomfortable.

"Umm, should I help Jess?" I asked weakly.

"No," James said authoritatively, "she's fine cleaning up alone."

We sat there in awkward silence. Adam watched the two of us. Part of me was petrified, but I was also aroused. James only focused on me, not giving Adam a second glance. His hand stroked the insides of my thighs as he nibbled on my ear and kissed my neck. My legs spread for him just as they did the other night. He still didn't touch my pussy. But I wanted him to. And he knew I wanted him to. But he kept cool, calm control.

Eventually Jess broke the silence as she came back in, leaning down to Adam's eye level.

"Hey, how about I give you a tour..." she said, taking his hand and guiding him away.

As they left, James pulled his hand away from my thigh, standing up and offering me his hand. "I will show you around too. To another part of the house."

Indeed, we left through another door than my roommate, I mean husband. We walked down the hall to the master bedroom. I should have been curious what was happening with Adam, but I was just too focused on my own feelings of arousal at that moment.

The bedroom was huge. There was a king sized bed on one side, a couch on the other. The bathroom was even bigger than our bedroom; including an incredible jacuzzi style bathtub.

James calmly walked over to the couch, sat down and gestured to his lap.

"You want me to sit on your lap?" I asked, confused.

"No. I want you to lay down across my lap, face down." His eyes locked onto mine. Any notion of a more gentle, understanding James this time around seemed to be fading quickly.

I nervously walked over to him, laying across his lap, as instructed. "Umm, like this?"

He didn't answer. He simply lifted my skirt, exposing my white lace panties. And again, without warning, he slapped my ass, hard.

"What was the first rule?" he said, giving me a moment to recover, his hand now gently stroking my delicate skin.

Oh shit, I thought to myself. I looked back at him, seeing a deadly serious expression on his face, "I can't call...him...by his name. Or my husband. He is only my roommate" I said, before quickly adding "ummm, Sir."

"That is correct." He spanked me again, and again started massaging my ass. "And you didn't obey that rule. Not even in my own house...I think three spanks is enough punishment this time, don't you?" He didn't wait for my response before issuing a third.

"What was the second rule?" He asked, my heart sinking with the realization that I had more punishment to endure. And despite myself, his touches were starting to feel really good.

"You take priority when we're together, Sir. Any agreements we have must be approved by you. Sir."

He spanked me again, this time a slight moan escaped my lips. Wait, was I actually enjoying this?

"And did you ask permission for your..." he let out a slight chuckle, "limits?" He then swatted my ass again.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"It's OK, pet," he said, slapping my ass again. "Now, what is the third rule?"

His fingers were now stroking deep along the insides of my thighs, brushing over my swollen pussy lips. I couldn't help but spread my legs for him as I moaned and said, "I will call you Sir...or Master. Sir. Mmmmmm"

"That is correct." He then gave me three more spanks, rubbing my sensitive ass and pussy between each one.

"Now, you won't disobey me again, will you, pet?"

"N-no, Sir." His fingers had now pushed my panties aside, fingering along my wet slit.

"Even in front of your...roommate." He practically spat the last word. As if he were disgusted by him and our relationship. My heart raced, both from arousal, but also from his suggestion.

"I...I don't know if I can do that. Sir."

He let out a chuckle, "It's OK pet...I know this is a lot to learn. For now, we will just have to correct your behavior...until you learn to be a good girl, always. Now. I will give you one more spank. Your tenth. One to learn by."

He then gave me the hardest slap so far. It really hurt, but somehow, it also felt good?

"Now, get up." He ordered. "Good pet, and go sit down on the bed."

I walked over to the bed, as ordered, sitting down delicately on my red, swollen ass.

He walked confidently over to me. It was the first time I got a good idea of just how big his cock was, as it strained against the restrictive fabric of his suit pants. He paused, just in front of me. Towering over me, his eyes locked on mine.

"I am going to fuck you, my pet. And when you accept my cock inside you, you will be agreeing to a new rule."

I could feel my heart racing. He was going to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to hear his new rule. And before he even said it, I knew I wanted to obey.

"What is it, Sir?" I asked, my voice seeming somehow softer, timid, so submissive.

He took my chin, leaning my head back, eyes locked together, "I will fuck you in the missionary position. It is now my position. Your roommate, if you even still want to fuck him, must use another."

I gasped, squirming in my seat. After an awkward pause, and not knowing what else to say, a soft "Yes, Sir" escaped my lips.

"Good." He said as he started unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a broad, muscular chest. He unzipped my dress, lying me back on the bed, helping me out of the dress and down to just my matching bra and panties. He then dropped his pants and boxers, his huge cock now in full view and hypnotically bobbing up and down. He then lowered himself on top of me, his cock now pressed against my pussy, with only the thin layer of lace between us. We kissed and he made quick work of removing my bra, freeing my breasts for his use and desires.

He must have noticed a concerned look on my face, and he stopped kissing me. "I can tell, you have questions."

I moaned, nodding slightly, "W-will you use a condom?" I asked meekly. I mean, if I was going to cheat on him I should at least be safe, right?

"No." He said coldly, which somehow only turned me on more. "What else?"

I moaned as I felt him cup by breast, tweeking my nipple, "W-why missionary? Umm...isn't like doggy more d-dominant?"

He smirked, explaining between kisses, "It is the most intimate position. And besides...I want to see your eyes when you submit to me."

My eyes must have told him everything he wanted to know. A sly grin appeared on his face, knowing he had me exactly where he wanted me.

"Take off your panties."

"Yes, Sir." I said, eyes still locked on his, as I slid my panties down over my hips, exposing my well-trimmed mound and pussy, over my thighs and knees, down my calves, over my ankles, and onto the floor.

"Good pet."

He positioned himself between my legs, looking into my eyes as I spread my legs for him. His grin grew wider as he watched my expression, his dominance over me and my submission to him confirmed inch by inch as he slid easily into my soaking wet pussy.

It didn't take long, I don't know, minutes? seconds? before I was having the first of many explosive orgasms. I simply let myself go, fully enjoying the experience, fully his plaything, his pet. He was so powerful--physically and mentally--and I had no idea how much I needed to be fucked like this, and fucked by a man like this, until that moment.

Somewhere between my third and fourth orgasms, I felt his rhythm start to become more intense, more animalistic. I knew that he was going to come soon. I knew that he was going to come inside me, and that there was nothing I could do to stop him. And I knew that I desperately needed to feel him coming inside me.

"YES! YES SIR..." I moaned as yet another orgasm was building deep inside of me.

With one last thrust he slammed his rock hard cock deep inside of me and I felt him convulse as he emptied his balls deep inside of me, which sent me over the edge again. As he collapsed on top of me, trapping me under his impressive frame, I felt his cock still softly pulsing inside of me.

We stayed there for several minutes, his cock slowly softening and then slipping out, as I processed the wide range of emotions I just experienced.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He was smiling from ear to ear. There were no complex or conflicted emotions there. Just triumph, the pride of conquering another woman.

Eventually he slipped out, reaching down to massage my clit as he looked into my eyes. "I know you're conflicted. But this pussy...this pussy is mine now. You are mine now. Trust me, follow me, and I will make it so easy for you to obey me."

I closed my eyes again and moaned, as he fingered me and I felt his come start to slowly drip out of my used pussy. "Yes, Sir" I moaned. I could think clearly about what just happened when we got home. But for now, I could just enjoy it...

* * * * *

He fucked me once more that night. I actually couldn't believe how fast he was ready to go again. It usually takes my roommate hours to get hard again.

Master James showed me out to the living room, where Jess and my roommate were already waiting, snuggled up together, midway through some Marvel movie.

"Sorry, we nodded off a bit..." James lied, turning to Adam, "and thanks for letting me have a bit of fun with your wife. I trust that you had fun too?"

"Oh yes, we-" James held up his hand, stopping Adam mid-sentence.

"I will find out the details from Jess later," James explained. "Now, if you excuse us..." he took Jess's hand, "we're going to go to bed. "Show yourself out when you're ready."

12