Diving into the Deep End Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were out of ear shot, Adam said with a bit of a tone, "You two were gone for a long time."

"Sorry...you know how long it can take me to come sometimes," I lied, "and yeah, sort of nodded off a bit...did you have fun with Jess?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, yes. I mean, she gave me a handjob...but well, she wouldn't let me touch her. She said she wasn't ready, and also wanted to respect our agreement."

"Oh." I said, wondering if that was really how she felt, or if she had been instructed by Master James to keep him occupied, but not to allow him too many freedoms. "Well, how about we go home, OK...we can talk more about it and see how we feel."

I took his hand as we walked out to the car. This was supposed to increase our connection, going on this erotic adventure together. Instead, I felt more disconnected from him than I had in years.

As we climbed into the car and went home, I felt a bit of Master's come leak out of me and into my panties. I let out a content sigh. Deep down I knew my marriage might be in trouble, but I also knew that I wanted more.

12