Divisional Rivals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan was beat from the long night and ready to hit the sack, but the night still had one more surprise in store for him. That surprise came in the form of Alex being dead asleep on his bed when he arrived up at his room. She looked very cute when she was sleeping, and he took a moment to admire her relaxed face before folding down the back of his futon into a bed. Grabbing a spare blanket from his dresser, he flopped down on the futon and was joining the Texas girl in dreamland just a few minutes later.

His alarm woke him up about six and a half hours later at ten the next morning. Groaning, he fumbled around on the coffee table for his phone and shut off the incessant beeping before sitting up and yawning. He almost jumped out of skin when he noticed Alex was already awake and sitting cross-legged on his bed watching him. He had forgotten she was there, actually.

"Jesus, you about gave me a heart attack." He muttered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"You passed." Alex said.

"Huh?"

"You passed."

"Passed? Passed what?" Evan asked, totally confused.

"You passed the test." She said. "I wanted to see if you were just some frat boy who would try to take advantage of a sleeping and inebriated girl. But you didn't touch me and just went right to sleep on the futon. So, you passed."

"You were awake???"

"Well, you weren't exactly quiet coming in here." Alex rolled her eyes. "Anyone would have woken up. Besides, I was pretty close to sober by that time so I knew that if you tried anything, I would wake."

"Glad you had such a high opinion of me, jeez." Evan grumbled. "So, what's my prize for passing?"

"I'll take you up on your offer. We can watch football today."

"Oh. That's a good prize."

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, I've got to head downstairs and clean up the party, but I'll be back in an hour or so." Evan explained. "There's a women's shower room on this floor at the end of the hall if you want to use it. You can borrow one of my towels from the top drawer in that dresser."

He pointed out the drawer he was indicating. Alex just nodded in her usual silent way, so Evan headed downstairs where the rest of his brothers were gathering.

Cleaning up the parties was always a chore. There were hundreds of solo cups lined up on every table, window ledge, and covering the bar, some of the empty and some half full of beer. The floor was also pretty sticky from spilled drinks as were most of the surfaces. With forty-three hands on deck, though, the work went pretty quickly. A brigade of mops, sponges, and garbage bags had the room back into tip top shape in under an hour and looking perfectly presentable once again. Evan did his thing in the bar area, washing off the bar top and cleaning up the taps and beer traps. It wasn't fun work in itself, but it was made far easier by all of them joking and clowning around while they cleaned, and it was a small price to pay to keep the place clean in exchange for having good events and a top notch fraternity house.

With time to spare before kickoff on the one o'clock games, Evan texted Alex before he headed back up, asking her if she wanted him to grab a pizza to which she responded affirmative and also told him to get her an iced tea. Smiling at her somewhat brash personality, he phoned in the order to the pizza place down the street and then headed out to pick it up. Since the day was nice, he opted to walk down and grab it. It was only a five minute walk and he could some fresh air. Making sure to get Alex's tea and a diet Pepsi for himself, he headed back to the house, pepperoni pizza in hand.

Alex was wearing some of his clothes when he got back, a Syracuse sweatshirt he had gotten for free somewhere years ago which she had grabbed from his dresser, her tight jeans still covering her legs, though. Her hair was finally out of its signature ponytail and a bit damp, indicating she had taken a trip to the showers after all.

"Wow, wearing my clothes already. Does this mean we're dating?" he joked.

"Yeah, you wish." Alex scoffed, opening the iced tea he had set down on the coffee table. "Some idiot spilled beer on my shirt last night and it smells like a distillery. Just so you know, the Cowboys and Giants both play at one and we're watching the Cowboys' game."

"Lotta demands for a guest, huh?"

"Yep, and you're supposed to treat your guests right. You invited me so we're watching my game, playboy."

"Fine, fine." Evan held up his hands in surrender. "They're just going to lose anyway."

Ignoring his jab at her team, Alex went for the pizza box.

"Pepperoni?"

"Yeah, is that okay? I didn't know what kind you like."

"It's fine, thank you."

She took a slice and bit into it, the cheese stretching out in a long string between her face and it.

"What's your favorite kind of pizza so I know for next time?"

"Oh, already assuming there's going to be a next time?" Alex asked.

"Humor me."

"Fine." She turned to glare at him. "But you better not laugh or say a word about my tastes."

Evan raised his hand and crossed his index finger over his heart.

"Pineapple, sausage, and banana peppers." Alex answered.

True to his word, Evan didn't say anything about the odd combination and stayed silent, picking up a slice of his own. Alex still took issue with him, though.

"Hey, what was that?" she demanded.

"What was what?"

"That face you made!"

Evan could only laugh at her serious expression over her bizarre pizza choices, snorting through his nose. To his relief, Alex was only able to maintain that seriousness for a few seconds before a smile broke through and she turned to hide it from him.

"God, I can't believe my friends said you were cute." She muttered, so quiet that he almost didn't hear it.

"What's that? You think I'm cute?" Evan asked, innocently.

She fell into his trap immediately.

"No! My FRIENDS said you were cute. I never said that!" she exclaimed.

Evan couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face, his ego thoroughly boosted by that. Alex's eyes narrowed and she stared at him as she realized he had played her into repeating her statement louder.

"You tricked me." She grumbled, blushing slightly. "You're smarter than I gave you credit for."

"I have my moments." He shrugged.

"Yeah, well have them later. The game's starting."

The talking ended there as kickoff began. The Cowboys were playing the Eagles this week, so Evan didn't really care who won or lost. It was all good for him since they were in the same division as his team. Besides, he was only half paying attention to the game happening on the screen, more focused on following the play by play for the Giants versus Cincinnati game on his phone. He wasn't too worried. The Bengals were a bottom of the barrel organization. Unsurprisingly, it was a pretty one-sided match with New York up by fourteen points at halftime. The game on screen was much better, though. It was a rivalry game after all. The score was twenty-one to seventeen, the Cowboys leading with under two minutes in the first half. Glancing out of the corner of his eye, Evan could see that Alex was pretty engrossed in the action, leaning forward in her seat. But the clock ticked over without any more points being added for either time.

"What's the deal with you?" Alex spoke for the first time in over an hour, surprising Evan.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he questioned.

"Why are you hitting on me like this? Aren't there plenty of sorority girls that you could get with?"

"Probably." He mused. "But I'm not interested in those girls. You're...different."

"You have no idea." Alex mumbled, Evan barely catching it.

"What?"

"Never mind. Hush. I want to hear the half time report."

And just like that, they were back to silence. Evan checked his phone as the second half of the Giants' game began, but when they immediately scored, extending their lead to twenty-one points, he set his phone down and tuned into the game on the TV. Well, mostly. He also found himself enjoying just subtly watching Alex. Her serious face as she reacted to the plays was adorable, her brow twitching and furrowing when something didn't go Dallas's way. It was thoroughly entertaining for him. However, as the game came closer to a close and it was clear that the Cowboys were going to take the victory, the score gap widening, she started to lose the tension and relax a bit, attempting to, and failing at, hiding a smile when the game ended. Very cute. Once the game was over, she stood up from the futon.

"Listen, thanks for the pizza. I had a nice time and all, but I don't think this is going to work out." She spoke.

"What?" Evan asked, confused. "Why? Did I do something?"

"No." she sighed. "It's just...like you said, I'm...different. You're nice and you are handsome. Occasionally funny even. But it just isn't going to work with me."

To his shock, Evan saw a new expression on her face that he hadn't seen yet. It was sadness...almost defeat.

"Come on, Alex. Just give it a chance. I don't care that you're different. That's what attracted me to you in the first place."

"Every guy has said that. All of them were liars."

"Try me." Evan stated, firmly.

Alex sighed and hesitated for a few seconds before turning back to face him.

"Fine." She said. "You've seen hentai before, right? Or you're at least aware of hentai memes?"

"Um...yeah, I guess."

"So, you know what futanari are."

"Yeah, I've heard of the term." He nodded.

She continued to stare at him until his brain put the pieces together.

"Wait, you?" he asked.

Alex just shook her head yes in response.

"I didn't even know that was a real thing. I thought it was fiction." He admitted.

"It's a very rare biological condition." She explained, miserably. "There's only a couple dozen girls like me in the country. You're more likely to win the lottery than be born this way. Some jackpot I ended up with."

To say it was a shock was definitely warranted, thoughts whirling through Evan. However, the more he thought about it, he was even more surprised to find that he didn't really care. After all, he wasn't attracted to men, but Alex was a girl still. And he liked her a lot. Hey, the fact that she had a penis might mean he actually would know how to please her better than a woman. He had jacked off way more times than he had had sex with girls.

"Anyways, that's why." Alex continued. "So, thanks for the game and the food. I'll wash and drop your sweatshirt off tomor..."

Before she could finish the sentence and leave, Evan grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. Unprepared, she stumbled against his chest as he took her face in his hands and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. Her eyes flashed open wide in shock, staring into his, as she weakly shoved against him, but her struggling was half-hearted and she quit after a few seconds, leaning into the kiss herself. When Evan finally broke it off, she was breathing heavily, and her face was flushed.

"I...I never gave you permission to do that." She complained, softly.

"I was just taking the initiative." Evan replied, moving his arms from her face and instead wrapping them around her.

"You really don't care?" she asked, in a surprisingly timid voice he hadn't heard yet either. "About my condition, I mean."

"Nope. You're a girl, right?"

"Of course!"

"And I'm a guy. Seems like a natural fit to me."

Alex grumbled a little, but eventually hugged him in return as well, her small arms wrapping around his waist.

"You know it's not like it is in hentai, right?" she mumbled into his chest. "I don't have a pussy."

Oh, boy. Was this the part where she said she wanted to fuck him? He wasn't sure he was quite ready for that.

"So, you'll have to fuck me in my ass." She concluded.

Once again, Evan was shocked to speechlessness before breaking out laughing. Alex turned her head to glare up at him.

"What are you laughing at?" she demanded.

"Nothing." He chuckled. "I think we can work with that. Anyways, want to stay for the four o'clock games? There's still pizza left."

"Fine, I guess I can humor you some more. You better be grateful-...ow!"

Alex flinched away from him, and he released her, worried.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked.

"Do you have some athletic shorts or something I can borrow?" she requested, her voice strained.

"Sure, but why?"

"The same reason you wouldn't want to wear skinny jeans when you're excited, idiot!" she shouted, facing away from him and squirming uncomfortably.

Realization dawning, Evan laughed again, earning him an angry swat from Alex. Yeah, skinny jeans with a hardon would definitely be a problem. Still snickering at her predicament, he quickly retrieved some running shorts from his dresser, which Alex snatched from him, and then he politely faced away while she shimmied out of her snug pants and slipped on the shorts. When he turned back around at her approval, she was sitting on the futon again, her hands covering up her lap in embarrassment.

"That's too bad." Evan teased. "Those jeans make your ass look great."

"Yeah, laugh it up, playboy." Alex muttered, her face red. "You would be in the same shape as me if you were wearing tighter pants."

That was true. Evan was currently at half mast after the kiss they had shared. If it weren't for his roomy cargo shorts, he would be feeling uncomfortable. As it was, the bulge was still slightly visible in his crotch and that was what Alex had been talking about. Shaking his head and still smiling, Evan reseated himself next to her and flipped through the channels to see which teams were playing next.

They talked some more as the Seattle and Green Bay game played. Alex explained to him how the doctors weren't exactly sure whether she was a boy or a girl when she was born, so her parents had named her Alex, which was a fairly gender-neutral name. When the tests had confirmed she was female, the name had been altered into Alexandra, but she always thought it was too long and preferred to be called Alex.

She had kept her secret from almost everyone until her senior year in high school. She had been at a party and drunkenly making out with some unknown girl. The two had ended up in an upstairs bedroom together, but to Alex's surprise, the girl had been thrilled by her addition and Alex had fucked her silly, cumming multiple times. That had spawned a short lived streak of hooking up with random strange girls at parties that thought she was a lesbian at first, and then let her fuck them. However, it had eventually left her feeling sort of empty, so she stopped doing it, knowing she wasn't in love with any of them.

Evan listened to all of it, happy that she was opening up to him like that. After a while, they fell into silence and just watched the TV, happy to enjoy football with someone else. Sometime later, Evan noticed Alex was slowly inching toward him at the speed of a glacier, still staring forward. Smirking at having caught her, he wrapped his arm around her, making her yelp as he pulled her against him. She stayed frozen for a moment, but then relaxed and leaned against his chest, curling up next to him. Very, very cute.

Still a little drowsy from the long night, Evan found himself dozing off. When he woke up shortly later from a loud commercial, he noticed that Alex's hand was now resting on his thigh. That woke him up real quick, and in more ways than one. His dick began to harden, growing as a bulge in the leg of his cargo shorts. Alex immediately saw it and slowly shifted her hand across to his inner thigh, resting her palm on his erection. She stiffened as she felt the sizable shaft underneath her.

"Holy crap..." she breathed. "Is that really your cock?"

"Um...yeah." Evan mumbled.

"It's fucking huge." She whispered. "It feels even bigger than mine."

As if in a trance, Alex began working on the zipper and belt keeping him contained. Her slender fingers unzipped his pants and began to tug them down his legs along with his boxers, Evan raising himself off the futon to help her. She audibly gasped when his penis cleared the waistband of his underwear and sprung up, almost striking her. It was definitely a cock to be proud of, and Evan certainly was. At just over nine inches and boasting an impressive girth, it had made him a talking point among some of the sorority girls and landed him more than a few hookups. Alex, on the other hand, looked a little nervous instead.

"Hey, remember what I said about anal?" she spoke. "Maybe we can put that on the back burner for a while."

"Oh, getting cold feet?" he joked, completely fine with taking things at whatever pace she wanted.

Alex ignored his quip and knelt on the couch next to him, bent over with her head close to his staff. Biting her lower lip, she reached out and took a hold of him, her fingers barely able to encircle the shaft. Evan blew a puff of air through his nose as her soft hand encompassed him and closed his eyes, absentmindedly rubbing Alex's back while she slowly stroked him.

Now, he was hard as a rock from Alex's gentle caresses. She kept right on jacking him, staring at the monster length that dwarfed her petite head. A tiny gasp escaped her as a clear bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip and she found her mouth suddenly watering. She had never been in this situation before and suddenly found herself dying to put it in her mouth. Judging by Evan's anxious shifting, she was pretty sure he wanted it in her mouth just as much.

Pausing her handjob to pull her hair back and use the band around her wrist to put it up in a ponytail, she quickly returned her attention to the beast in front of her. Her hand regripped him around the base and tilted it towards her, her head swooping down to gingerly put the tip between her lips. Evan let out a soft groan as he felt the incredible warmth of Alex's mouth surrounding his head, bathing him in saliva. Of all the blowjobs he had received, this was by far the one he was most excited for. Something about this girl was just buried into his soul and his body responded in kind, his cock flexing powerfully as she dipped down a bit further to take another inch past her stretched lips. Alex could taste the pre-cum oozing out onto her tongue. To her, it tasted like straight nectar, and she eagerly suctioned on his tip in search of more, bobbing downwards in a slow and steady motion.

Despite her eagerness and lust, Alex was still a novice at giving blowjobs. That fact was made obvious when she struck the back of her mouth at just two inches in and her back arched under Evan's palm as she gagged fiercely. Concerned, but also very aroused, Evan was about to lean down and tell her to take it easy, but she just sniffed through her nose and kept on bobbing. His cock throbbing even harder at that display of grit, he rubbed her back in soothing circles and watched in amazement as she continued to make herself gag on him all in the name of bringing him pleasure.

Still only able to take the first two inches, Alex suddenly remembered her hand and put it back to work. Moving in tandem with her mouth, she stroked him from base up to her lips, using the cascading drool to reduce the friction on her handjob. A minute later, she felt the sensation of Evan's other hand as he rested it on the back of her head. With anyone else, it probably would have made her nervous and caused her to tense up, but with Evan, it was like a reassuring presence. He didn't do anything to try and force her down or choke her more, but the added weight on her head just helped her to slide down as far as she could while also feeling like he was the one in control, not her. It was thrilling to be out of control for the first time.

Gently wrapping his fist around her cute ponytail and nonchalantly resting it there while Alex kept sucking him, Evan glanced back down her body and noticed the prominent tent coming from the athletic shorts. Shifting his focus away from what she was doing, he slid the hand on her back down towards her shapely rear and pulled down the shorts and her panties in one go. After a brief moment of hesitation from Alex, she quickly helped him and kicked them off where they fell to the floor in a forgotten pile.