Divisional Rivals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Evan had his first look at Alex's own dick, and it was nothing to scoff at in the slightest. A good eight inches in length, it was big by anyone else's standards and while it wasn't quite as thick as his, it was still a solid girth. It definitely explained why the girls in her high school days had been eager to let her hit it. Adding in the fact that Alex was a tiny and petite girl, and the thing looked even bigger on her, the head nearly brushing the futon as it hung down from where she was knelt.

Even though he had never felt anything for the male pornstars' equipment whenever he watched porn, Evan felt a surge of lust now as he beheld Alex's secret, and it made him want to give her some pleasure, too. Using the hand on her head for the first time, he carefully lifted her up by her ponytail and held his other hand palm-up under her mouth.

"Spit." He ordered.

Alex immediately followed his command and let out a deluge of thick, blowjob saliva before he moved his hand and dropped her back onto his cock for her to continue her work. His palm now slicked up, he reached back between her legs and wrapped his considerably larger hand around Alex's shaft. The girl jumped at the feeling of him holding onto her and let out a muffled whimper that only increased as he stroked down towards her tip.

This was everything she could ask for. Finally, she met a guy that she liked and who wasn't afraid to get hands on with her addition. Not only was he stroking her, but he was doing it exceptionally well. It made sense. He had plenty of experience with his own erections and it definitely showed in the way he soon reduced her to a trembling mess. It was far better than the fumblings of the teen lesbians she had banged in high school. That crap couldn't even compare. The whole situation just filled her brain with a hazy lust and encouraged her to suck him off with an increased vigor.

It was only about five or so minutes before Evan felt the familiar twitching and flexing in Alex's cock that signaled that she was going to blow soon, the same way he reacted whenever his orgasm was near. Instantly, he released her, resulting in a desperate whine from the girl still stabbing her mouth on him. He ignored her complaint, though, and shifted his focus on a different target. A brief stop to stick his index finger in his own mouth, and then he was gently tapping it against Alex's rear entrance. Alex tensed up and stopped sucking when she felt that, a nervous shiver running through her.

"Wait, wait!" she cried, removing her mouth from him.

"If you don't want me to, I won't." Evan replied. "Promise."

"It's just...I've only ever put my own fingers in there and yours are bigger."

"I'll be gentle."

"The other thing is...I have all the same gear as you. That includes a prostate and mine is especially large and sensitive as a result of my condition. Just be very careful." Alex pleaded.

"Cross my heart."

"Also, I'm close and my finishes are...voluminous." She continued, using the break to help catch her breath. "Do you have a towel or something to catch it in? Otherwise, your futon is going to get very wet."

"Hmm..."

Glancing around briefly, Evan spotted the empty iced tea bottle on the coffee table, which he leaned forward and retrieved. Luckily, it was a bottle style with a relatively large opening that just might work. Alex squirmed and moaned as she felt her head being inserted into something somewhat tight, the saliva helping to ease her tip through the opening until the bulbous head popped through. Glancing underneath her and moving the drooping sweatshirt, her face went beet red when she saw that he had stuck her cock in the iced tea bottle.

"Really?" she complained, kind of turned on by it. "That's embarrassing!"

Ignoring her protests, Evan just used her ponytail to guide her back to his member. She grumbled a bit but resumed her blowjob, just as eagerly as before. Evan re-lubed his finger and then returned to the task as hand. Alex still tensed up when he prodded against her ass, but she soon relaxed as he just gently massaged her hole without diving straight in. Evan waited until she was fully relaxed once again before beginning to insert his finger. She was very tight, just as she had said, and her hole gripped his finger fiercely. Still, she stayed relaxed and focused on doing her own thing in Evan's lap, and he continued to press inward.

A couple inches in, Evan's finger encountered a smooth bump. The sharp shriek and full body spasm that ran through Alex confirmed his suspicion that he had located her prostate. Smiling to himself, he started to gently massage the bump with the tip of his finger, pulling more adorable, muffled yelps from the girl and making her shudder. Using her ponytail to keep her at task, he kept right on stroking her prostate with his finger, steadily applying a bit more pressure as he worked. He didn't know precisely what he was doing, but he based his motions solely off of Alex's body language and verbal outcries, succeeding in driving her crazy.

By now, Alex was completely non-responsive in her blowjob, unable to put her attention on it with what Evan was doing to her. Instead, his cock simply acted as a gag as she kept her mouth embedded on him to muzzle her cries of ecstasy. She couldn't believe how totally overwhelming the pleasure was. Sure, she had experimented with her fingers a couple times, but with little success, unable to reach her prostate with her tiny fingers. Evan had no such problems and was massaging her into insanity. To her shock, she felt her orgasm bubbling back to the surface in no time and with zero stimulation to her cock. She was going to cum from having her ass fingered.

With a scream, Alex did exactly that, her climax exploding through her. Evan felt her butt clench up impossibly tighter, and he could feel her prostate throbbing under the tip of his finger as she started cumming. He could even hear the heavy splashes of jizz coming from the empty bottle as she erupted into it. Thrilled, Evan resumed his massage and started to finger her prostate with even more pressure and speed, rubbing his pad along it as best as he could. It wasn't totally easy with the way that Alex was bucking and twitching, but he managed to keep it up, driving her even further into orbit. Alex could feel her brain going totally blank with the thought-killing pleasure spikes. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced or dreamed she could experience, and it was driving her insane.

It took a full minute and a half for Alex's orgasm to peter out, leaving Evan thoroughly impressed with the voracity and endurance of her climax. By the end of it, she was totally limp and shivering, her mouth still wrapped around him but not moving. And Evan was harder than ever. That was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. It still was the hottest thing he had seen in his life. Watching the exhausted girl in the aftermath of her mind-blowing orgasm was erotic to no end, and he was eager to finish up himself. Unfortunately, Alex didn't look to be in the state to perform right now.

"Alex?" he whispered. "Alex, are you okay?"

A weak nod assuaged his concerns.

"Do you mind if I use your mouth to finish myself off?"

Another weak nod was all he needed, and he took hold of her ponytail, using it to guide her up and down on him. Alex did what she could, which was basically just to keep from choking too much when he contacted the back of her mouth. She was nothing more than a hole for him to get off in and in the orgasmic fog of her mind, that was a huge turn on that filled her chest with butterflies and encouraged her to push her exhaustion aside and at least use her tongue a bit as he fucked her mouth. Ramped up from the prolonged blowjob he had already received and the incredible sight of Alex cumming her brains out, Evan only lasted a few minutes more. Feeling his own finish rapidly approaching, he stopped pumping into Alex's mouth and leaned down.

"I'm gonna cum." He warned.

He expected her to pull away from him then, but to his elated surprise, she just nodded and started sucking on him for the first time since he started fingering her. That sent him off like a rocket. To Alex's credit, she didn't let a drop of the substantial flood escape her. She kept the seal of her lips perfectly tight and continued to swallow every drop that he gave her. Evan let out a long groan and fired shot after shot of thick streams into her, but she just kept on gulping them down without letting any slip away from her. Her chest fluttered hotly as her belly continued to fill up with seed.

Just as Alex thought she was going to drown in jizz, Evan's cock oozed out a final bit and then he was finished, too. She made sure to slurp his tip clean, and then pulled off, collapsing tiredly into his lap, her cheek pressed against his sweaty thigh. They spent the next couple minutes just catching their breath and recovering, Evan sliding his hand under the sweatshirt to rub her back again, both of them motionless.

"Don't let the bottle spill." Alex finally spoke.

Remembering the improvised cum-catcher, Evan reached down between her legs to take the bottle. Her cock had since softened a lot and shrunk, but the head was still wedged in the opening, keeping the bottle upright and preventing it from spilling. It was once again time for Evan to be shocked, this time by the sheer volume of cum that Alex had produced. The bottle was more than halfway full! He had never seen even specialized pornstars ejaculate that much.

"Holy shit!" he laughed, holding up the bottle. "You came a ton!"

"I told you I had a big prostate." Alex laughed, weakly, rolling onto her back and looking at the results of her explosion. "But that looks like a bit more than usual. You can give yourself a pat on the back for that."

"No kidding..." he shook his head.

"You're one to talk, though. Were you trying to knock up my throat or something? You do realize that no matter how much jizz you make me swallow, my mouth is never going to get pregnant, right? Jeez! Treating me like your personal cum balloon!"

"Hey, I did warn you." Evan chuckled.

Twisting the cap onto the bottle, he set it back onto the coffee table. When he leaned back onto the couch, he was attacked by a pair of arms that latched around his neck and yanked him down, Alex's mouth colliding with his as she furiously kissed him. Humorously remembering that she had just drank his cum, he pushed that fact aside and returned the kiss, the two of them passionately making out with one another until they eventually had to pause to breathe.

"That was amazing, Evan." Alex panted, rolling towards him and wrapping her arms around his waist, cuddling up to him. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

"So, does this mean that we're dating now?" Evan asked, innocently.

Alex turned her head up to face him, her signature glare finally returning and making him smile.

"What, you think that just because you took advantage of me and made me cum buckets, I'm suddenly going to just start going out with you?" she demanded.

"Um...yes?" he guessed.

Holding her glare for a couple seconds, Alex re-buried her face into his shirt, her voice coming out muffled.

"Well, you're right." She mumbled. "You just scored yourself a girlfriend, playboy."