Divisional Rivals Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and Evan finally try anal.
10.7k words
4.83
22.9k
49

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers

Hi, everyone! Chapter 3 of this series here. Couple of quick notes to begin with.

First, chapter 11 of my Castlevania series is now up on Hentai-Foundry. Feel free to check it out.

Second, I want to make it clear that I don't know a damn thing about psychology. There is some psychology in the plot of this story and it's all garbage. Every word of it. I know nothing about what psychologists do and you shouldn't take me seriously at all on the matter. I just wrote it in a way that sounded plausible and helped the narrative.

Third, I noticed I messed up the time zones when writing this series. I'm a dumb east coast guy who forgot to change the times for the Louisiana setting. I already messed it up, so I'm going to keep using Easter Standard Time going forward. Just in case anyone noticed and was confused.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please feel free to leave suggestions or feedback.

Thanks!

firebird68

Alex was already awake when Evan woke up. She was still wrapped in his embrace, watching Netflix on low volume, and she felt him stir behind her.

"About time you got up." She grumbled. "I've gotta use the bathroom and I've been trapped by your stupid arm forever. Can you let me go already?"

A clear lie. She had obviously already walked around to turn on the TV and grab his X-Box controller and must have snuck her way back into his arms without waking him. But he was happy to let her go without calling her out on it and released his hold on her, letting her up from the bed so she could pad out of the room to the bathroom. Stretching out, Evan grabbed his phone off the charger and checked the time. It was already half past noon. He had been sleeping for a good eleven hours and he felt nice and rested.

Rolling out of bed, he threw on a shirt and some shorts and hit the bathroom as well before joining Alex on the futon to watch some more of her show. Hunger finally forced them from the room, and they walked down to a local diner to get some food. The lady who took her order didn't say anything when they ordered breakfast items. Evan figured she probably got a lot of college kids that slept in late in the day and she delivered his eggs and sausage with a smile and an "Enjoy your food."

After, they just went back to the house and spent a nice, slow, lazy Saturday afternoon watching TV and napping. It was tremendous. By the time the party rolled around, they were both ready for a night of drinking and music. Throwing on a fraternity t-shirt and some jeans, he followed Alex down to the party. Just as they left, he thought he noticed some empty packaging sitting next to the bag from Christy's shop, but he didn't have time to think much about it as they left.

It didn't help that he was quickly distracted by the view from Alex's rear. Her outfit tonight was a simple pair of small, tight khaki shorts and a crop top and it was like a magnet for his eyes as he after her. It ended all too soon, though, when they got downstairs and he had to go get the kegs ready while Alex went outside to wait for her friends, who would be coming tonight as well. Ten minutes later and the doors were open, a few dozen people already streaming in as the music pumped to life.

From then on, it was a blur of activity. Evan was busy the entire night whether it be pouring drinks or talking with people or assisting one of his brothers with something or another task that needed doing. Alex spent a fair amount of time with him behind the bar as well. She would frequently sneak back there with him and take a sip from her vodka bottle that she had stashed back there or just hang out with him. She seemed to have radar that informed her whenever there was a pretty girl chatting to him and she would appear from the crowd to skip up next to him and pull his arm around her. Mandy, Kim, and Jessica also stopped by the bar a couple times to talk with him, and Mandy introduced him to two more of their group that he hadn't met yet, Lisa and Anne Marie.

All in all, everything went smooth. He did seem to notice Alex occasionally acting a little strange whenever she would come behind the bar, though. Almost like she was squirming a bit or briefly biting her lower lip, but when he asked her if anything was wrong, she just said it was nothing. The night ended without incident and the house was emptied of partygoers shortly after three in the morning. Alex seemed relieved when the party was finally over and practically dragged him upstairs, pushing him into his room and closing the door behind them.

"Jeez." Evan blinked. "What the heck is up with you tonight."

"Sit." She ordered, gesturing to the couch.

"Um...okay?"

Before he could even take a seat, Alex was unbuckling his belt and yanking his jeans down. He took a moment to help her remove them, but as soon as they were off, she pushed him down onto the couch. Still wildly confused, Evan was about to question her actions when she grabbed his cock and started to stroke him. His primate side taking over his brain, he shut his mouth and just let her do her thing.

While one hand was stroking him, the other was grabbing the bottle of lube from the coffee table and uncapping it. She paused her actions briefly to pour a bit of the viscous liquid onto his tip and then she was right back to work. Alex was all business tonight. She barely took enough time to spread the lube around his entire shaft before she was jacking him off with seemingly frenzied movements. Her right hand was a blur of action and her face a mask of total concentration. She didn't even stop for breaks and just kept on trucking, even as he could tell her forearms were probably burning from the effort after about ten minutes.

"What's your plan here?" Evan finally grunted, feeling the effects of her nonstop jerking.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Not yet, why?"

"Let me know before you do."

Knowing she wasn't going to elaborate any further, Evan just relaxed and enjoyed the energetic handjob she was providing him. It felt very good. Even if the whole situation was a bit puzzling to him, he wasn't really going to complain at all. She was working wonders with her hand. Even though her tiny digits were barely able to wrap fully around him, and she wasn't super experienced in the field like he was, she more than made up for it with her persistence. It didn't take more than another two or three minutes before he was right up to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He groaned.

Dead stop. As soon as he said that, her hand relinquished its hold on him and she leaned back away from him, leaving him dead in the water just inches from his climax.

"You didn't want me to finish?"

"No, I just wanted to get you close for now." She answered, breathing a bit heavy by then. "Now I can finally take this thing out."

Wiggling out of her shorts, hurriedly, her panties following closely behind, Evan then got his answer as to what was up with his girlfriend all night. Peeking out from between her cheeks was the fake jeweled base of one of the butt plugs Christy had provided. Now all the pieces fit together. The empty packaging that he spotted earlier, the funny twitches and faces she had been making, and the dragging him upstairs. She was super horny.

Chewing on her bottom lip, Alex gripped the butt plug and gently eased it out of her ass, a sharp gasp exiting her mouth. It was only one of the mid-sized ones from the bag, but Evan knew that didn't matter.

"Stupid thing was rubbing my prostate all night." Alex whined. "Every time I moved. Good thing I had the cock ring on, or I would have busted through these shorts a long time ago."

Its purpose having been served, the rubber cock ring was the next thing to be discarded, Alex's dick coming to life and reaching full mast in a matter of seconds when unleashed. Letting out a sigh of relief, his girlfriend returned to the bag once again and started rummaging around inside it. Evan tried to see what was going on, but she was blocking whatever she was doing with her body. He could faintly hear her opening stuff and cardboard rustling, but she didn't let him see any of it.

Evan got his answer soon enough, though. When she turned back to face him, he laughed when he saw that she had taken Christy's advice and donned one of the XXXL condoms. Her girth was enough that the rubber had to barely stretch to fit around her, but there was obviously a lot of extra material bunched up by her tip that was intended to house mammoth cocks exceeding ten or more inches. As it was, the seal wasn't exactly super taut, so she had finished it off with a few inches of the SkinSafe tape provided, wrapping that around the base of the condom to keep it in place.

"Have you cooled down enough yet?" she asked, her face totally straight.

"What?"

"Your dick. You're not about to cum anymore, right?"

"Oh. No, I'm good now. Why, what are you thinking?"

"I'm going to stick it in my ass."

That got Evan's attention.

"You sure you're ready for that?"

Alex just rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"Why do you think I tortured myself with that butt plug all night? It was to loosen me up for this. But I'm gonna be on top."

"Yeah, that's fine." Evan agreed. "If it hurts too much, just stop."

Alex's hand returned to Evan's cock to apply a bit more lube to him. His hardon, which had drooped just slightly without any attention, perked right back up to full steam.

"I needed you to be close to the edge so that I don't have to have it in my ass too long if it hurts." She explained while she spread the lube. "But also, not so close that you blow as soon as it goes in."

With all the mysteries cleared up, Evan just sat there, eagerly awaiting his girlfriend. Wiping her hands off on her shirt, she reached up and pulled the crop top over and off, chucking it to the floor, her bra following right behind, and then got on Evan's lap, straddling him. As Evan got a close up look at her breasts, he suddenly let out a short laugh, making Alex glare at him.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

"Nothing." He chuckled. "It just struck me as odd that, after all we've already done, this is the first time I've seen your tits. You had your shirt on every other time."

"They too small for you, playboy?"

"Definitely not."

That was the truth. Alex's boobs were a good-sized C-cup. Definitely not huge like Christy's or even as large as Mandy, but they were still reasonably big and shaped perfectly. Especially paired with her short, petite figure, they looked tremendous on her, and he was more than happy with them. When he reached up and cupped them, making Alex bite her lip to stifle a gasp, they fit perfectly in his hands. Just right.

"They're beautiful." He confirmed.

That made Alex smile, but now there was a more pressing matter. Straddling her boyfriend like this, she could feel his slick cock lodged between her cheeks. He felt big. She already knew he was huge, but resting in the cleft of her ass, hotdogging her like this, he felt like a monster. But she was excited. She had been waiting for this for two weeks now, ever since the mention of him fucking her came up. It hadn't quite happened the way she had expected, his surprising size initially scaring her, but tonight was the night. She was going to put that thing inside her.

Rising up on the futon to stand on it, her feet on either side of Evan, she squatted down and lowered her rear towards him. This motion was so familiar to her, squats being a staple of her workout routine, but this was certainly not how her gym visits usually went. Reaching back down behind her, she kept dropping her butt down until her hand found Evan's cock and held it in place while she continued the rest of the way. And then, it was pressing against her hole. It was ready to go in, it just needed a little movement from her.

One hand around Evan's neck to keep her balance, the other holding his dick in place, she slowly eased herself down. It was so much bigger than anything else she had tried before and that was evident immediately. Millimeter by millimeter, the tip sank into her butt, stretching her out unbelievably wide. It felt like a baseball bat was going inside her and she held her breath, forcing herself to relax. As long as she stayed relaxed and moved super slow, it wasn't causing her unbearable pain. Yes, it did hurt a bit, as was to be expected, but she could take it.

With a squeak from Alex, the head finally popped into her ass. Evan had to bite his tongue to keep from groaning loudly. He couldn't believe just how tight she was. It was like he'd just stuck his cock in a vice. A hot, slick, velvety-smooth, incredibly wonderful vice, but a vice, nonetheless. It felt so good already and this was only just the tip. He couldn't wait for her to take more, but he was not going to say anything and pressure her out of her comfort zone. However much or little she wanted to take, that was just fine by him.

"Ffffuuuuck! You're fucking huge! H...hold my hips." Alex panted.

She wanted to feel his hands on her. No question asked, Evan reached up and latched his grip around her waist, fingers digging into her skin lightly. That was nice. It was comforting and sensual feeling him grab her like that and gave her the boost to continue on. As she edged lower and took more of him in her, she had to keep her lower lip firmly bit to keep from crying out. And not in pain, but pleasure. While there was discomfort from the obscene stretching taking place, it was soon overridden by the immense waves of pleasure. That was because he was now deep enough that he was contacting her prostate.

With the size and the way he was stretching her out, just passing by her prostate was putting a ton of pressure on it and sending electric tingles through her whole body. This was vastly different than both Evan's finger had been and the dildo and the butt plug. His finger had been a lot of motion and solid pressure, the dildo had been extreme, pinpoint, unending shockwaves, and the butt plug had been more of a constant reminder, gently rubbing against her all night. This, right now, was none of the above. Evan's rock-hard cock was putting pressure on her whole prostate and squeezing it at all times, and it felt AMAZING. That was evidenced by the squirts of pre-cum that were occasionally coming out of her dick and forming a tiny pool in the condom, which she was now very glad she had opted to don.

Eventually, she had to stop descending. It was still too much for her novice ass to handle and she couldn't take any more yet. It felt like she had just taken in two feet. In reality, she had gotten about four of Evan's nearly nine and a half total inches. Evan didn't care. He was just impressed that she had managed that much, and he was thoroughly enjoying all of it. Even though it had taken her about two agonizingly slow minutes to drop herself down only four inches, he was thrilled beyond belief.

Her arms latched tightly around the back of Evan's neck, she reversed course and started lifting herself back up. A long, muffled groan of bliss rumbled from her throat as his cock slid along her sensitive spot and she closed her eyes to block out everything but the feeling of that magnificent male meat inside her. Reaching the apex and taking a moment to catch her breath, she restarted the cycle all over and carefully descended back down.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex gasped.

She was going to cum. The next slightest movement that fed a centimeter of Evan into her rear set her off like a canon. Her dick jumped and twitched in between them as enormous splurts of jizz spewed from her tip started to fill the condom up rapidly. No longer able to contain her voice, the sound of Alex's orgasmic cries filled the room. Evan was shocked he didn't cum as well. Her ass was squeezing down on him immensely and her prostate was throbbing and pulsating like crazy. Her climax was just as plentiful as before, if not even more voluminous. Her dick flexed nearly two dozen times, each occasion spewing a thick load forth and quickly bulging and blowing up the condom like a balloon. It was all Alex could do just to press her forehead against Evan's and barely keep from falling and impaling herself, heavily relying on her boyfriend's hold on her waist to prevent that event from taking place.

God damn, did she look beautiful. Their foreheads pressed against each other, Evan had a front row seat to watch her facial expressions throughout the whole thing. Her whole face was flushed red and sweating and she was panting heavily, alternating between biting her lip or crying loudly in euphoria. Her eyebrows were furrowed in an adorable manner and her gorgeous, green eyes were half-closed and hazy with lust. She looked like an artist's depiction of sexual delirium come to life.

"You okay?" Evan whispered, rubbing her hips gently with his thumbs.

Alex just nodded and tightened up her grip around his neck to regain her balance before trying to move again. Immediately, she let out a shrill shriek. She was somehow even more sensitive than before, now. Just the tiniest bit of movement in her butt had been like a bolt of lightning straight to her brain and she was already stiffer than steel again. Burying her face into her boyfriend's shoulder, she bit down on his shirt, using the mouthful of cotton to muzzle herself before resuming her riding again.

Evan knew he wasn't going to last much longer. This was too much for him. The dilemma was, should he try to hold out and stretch it as far as he could, or should he just let it overtake him and finish? He didn't know which Alex wanted and she wasn't giving him any indication with her face burrowed into his shoulder. All he knew was that she was still riding him and that her cock was still hard but listening to the soft whimpers coming from her, he wasn't sure if she was loving it or hating it.

"Do you want me to finish, Alex?"

Alex instantly raised her head up to look at him, a desperate and longing sheen in her eyes.

"Please don't!" she pleaded. "Not yet. Just...just a few more minutes. Please, Evan?"

Well, that settled it. Now, he was determined to hold out if it was the last thing he did. Smiling at her, he gave her a quick peck on the lips and nodded. Alex's expression relaxed and she returned her face to the crook of his neck, her speed upping a bit.

He did everything he could to increase his stamina. He tried to block out the ungodly sensation of her ass squeezing and massaging his cock. He did his best to ignore the cute whines of pleasure coming from right next to his ear that were increasing in intensity. Evan used every trick in the book that he knew for staving off an impending finish. Unfortunately, there was no trick in existence that was going to offset everything else, and he was losing the battle. To make matters worse, Alex was speeding up bit by bit. She still wasn't going fast but compared to how she started off with movements of a tortoise, it was so much better for him, and yet so much worse for him.

Luckily, he made it just long enough. With a scream, Alex dropped her weight rather suddenly and buried all four inches of her maximum at once. As soon as her second climax of the night kicked in and her walls clenched up on him, he lost the war. Adding his own groans of release to his girlfriend's he blew the biggest load of his life right into her snug butt. His balls leaped and his cock flexed over and over, filling up his little girlfriend with buckets of potent splooge. Alex's latch-hold around his neck had tightened up almost as much as her ass, practically choking him by now, but he didn't care in the slightest and lost himself in the throes of flooding her rear. He was also vaguely very glad for the durability and stretchiness of condoms. Even though Alex's second eruption wasn't quite as grand as her first, it was still ridiculous in comparison to normal ejaculations and blew the condom up to almost double in size. If Christy had given them a smaller size or a cheap brand, it would have probably popped, and they would be soaked for sure.

firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers