Divisional Rivals Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his massage, Evan focused on getting Alex back to that ultra-relaxed state. He knew that the looser her body was, the more successful this would be for the both of them. Now that her knots and tense spots had all been taken care of, this time around was just about making her feel good and loose and comfortable. He proceeded gently, applying soft pressure across her back and sides, laughing to himself every time he heard Alex fail to contain her sleepy moans of pleasure from it.

Scooting back down to straddle her legs, Evan started to work on her thighs a bit. Finding some stiff areas there, he spent a few additional minutes just working on her lower body and easing all the tension out of her. He could actually feel her relaxing beneath him and could hear her breathing even out the whole way through, letting him know that his actions were successful thus far.

With one hand still kneading her muscular thighs, his other hand snagged the lube bottle, and he squirted a bit onto his index finger, spreading it around until the whole digit was coated. From there, he snuck his way back up to her tempting rear and finally stopped massaging her.

A gasp left Alex's lips when she felt Evan's cool, slick finger press against her opening. She was now very eager for this to happen, her own cock pulsing angrily in its rubber cocoon. She didn't have to wait long at all. As soon as it touched her, the finger was working its way inside. She let out a few muffled moans as it worked its way inside, already feeling heavenly to her. A month ago, she would have never looked forward to anal like this. Now, it was a daily thought crossing her mind, wondering when it would happen next and how she could make it better.

Evan's practiced finger found Alex's prostate very quickly, and he went straight into gently massaging it. He was happy to note that his back rub had worked quite well. While her ass was still exceptionally tight, it was just natural tightness and not because she was tensed up. And the more that his finger moved in and out of her, the more he could feel her loosen out and grow accustomed to him being there. He kept the pressure on her prostate light. He didn't want her cumming quite yet, after all. They were just getting started. His fingering was more about stretching her bit by bit until she was prepared for the main course.

Lubing up a second finger, Evan added that one, as well, pulling a louder gasp from Alex. He remained totally still for a minute to allow her to get used to the additional presence, and then started to finger her slowly once more. It didn't take long at all before she was back to moaning sensually, obviously enjoying what he was doing. He worked his digits in repeatedly, spreading them occasionally to get her to open up a little more, physically feeling the plan working as she stretched wider around him.

He had planned to use the dildo first as well, but after about ten minutes of just his fingers, Evan was pretty sure she was ready. A glance back at the puddle of pre-cum filling the condom confirmed that he was probably right, and he withdrew both fingers. Alex whined at the sudden lack of sensation, but she knew what was likely coming next and squirmed, excitedly.

Making sure his erection was thoroughly coated in the slippery liquid, Evan guided it to Alex's backdoor and gently prodded her to test how much resistance was there. The answer was a lot. Jesus, was she tight. Even though he had done a pretty good job stretching her out with a couple fingers, she was still tighter than a clamshell. It was going to take some time, patience, and effort to get in there. Luckily, he had plenty of all three to spare, and began the arduous task of sliding his tip into her rear.

Alex squeaked loudly when he started pushing in her. Even though she had already taken him in her butt once before, that hardly helped at all now. It felt just as massive and intrusive the second time around as the first, and her snug entrance protested by shooting pain signals to her brain while also reluctantly relenting and stretching to allow Evan entrance. Grabbing a mouthful of blanket to muzzle herself, Alex buried her face into the bed and took it all on, refusing to let the discomfort affect her. She knew from experience what would come after the pain had faded, and that was mountainous peaks of blinding pleasure. He just had to get deep enough to...oh! There it was.

Having sunk almost two inches in her, Evan was now nudging against her prostate. It had an immediate and noticeable effect on his petite girlfriend, and he watched with happy amusement as a strong shiver ran down the whole length of her body and then back up.

"That feel good?" he asked, his voice husky with desire.

Her head just nodded into the mattress, and he let out a slight laugh, inadvertently making his dick jump and twitch, a muffled squeal emanating from her. Remembering her request from the last time they had done this, Evan's hands found their way to her hips and grasped her tightly. It had the desired effect, and Alex let out a soft moan, melting even further into the bed. To her, his fingers felt like sizzling iron on her skin, all of her senses alight with buzzing energy. It was just what she needed to ground her to his presence while also feeling the sense of security that came from him holding onto her.

Still enjoying the simple, confident touch of his hands, she was brought back to reality by Evan resuming his path deeper into her. Every single little micrometer of movement inside her felt too good for words. Just the immense pressure his huge tool was putting on her sensitive prostate was unbelievable. Add in any form of motion to it, and it made the whole experience world altering. And that was not an exaggeration. Ever since engaging in anal play with Evan, Alex's entire sexual world had been upended. She had only ever known one thing, and that was fucking or masturbating. Now that she was truly experiencing getting fucked, and by someone she loved, she knew she would never be able to give it up again.

Pre-cum was now pretty much freely streaming from her cock. With every bit of meat that was fed to her tight rear, her cock would flex in its slightly awkward position and ooze more of the clear fluid forth. Alex could already feel the first orgasm on its way. She didn't know exactly how long that would be, though. One of the things she had learned about cumming from being fucked was that it was much more unpredictable than when she was jerking off or being jerked off. She could be minutes from cumming or mere seconds. It was pretty much impossible to tell, and that made it so much more intense and surprising when it did happen. The only thing that she knew for certain was that she was definitely going to cum. It was just a matter of when.

Evan arrived at the mark Alex had made to signal his four-inch limit all too soon. He was a bit disappointed that he couldn't press on deeper into her velvety depths, but he was still happy with what he had. It wasn't something he was entirely unused to. Many of the girls he had hooked up with before hadn't been able to take his whole length into their pussies, let alone their asses. However, he never would have thought that the day would come where not even getting half his dick wet, so to speak, would not only be acceptable but better than any sex he had ever had. Yet here he was. Four of his nearly nine and a half inches were being crushingly embraced by his magnificent girlfriend, and he couldn't be happier. Well, he could be happier...if he was moving. Of course, that was an easy problem to rectify so he started to pull out until just the head remained before descending into Alex's taut embrace once more.

Six strokes. Six gentle, easy, slow strokes. That was how many it took for Alex to start spewing her first load into the containment condom. Her eyes shut tight and her teeth gnashing down on the cotton blanket bunched in her mouth, she screamed and shook as her whole body blazed with orgasmic energy. Evan had mercifully stopped moving when he felt her clench down around him, but even just his thick, throbbing presence putting its heavy weight on her prostate was driving her mad and making her cum more and more. Every twitch and spasm of her dick was accompanied by a rush of thick jizz that seemingly never ended. She couldn't keep her arms and legs from trembling, and she knew that there was likely now a large balloon of her milk attached to her cock.

As she came back to her senses in the direct aftermath of her climax, she said a quick, silent thank you that her boyfriend was so amazingly patient with her. She knew from his heavy breathing and the stiffness of his rod inside her that he probably wanted to continue fucking her without any pauses. However, he had waited the full two probably torturous minutes of her convulsing around him before daring to move again. Yes, Alex was very thankful. She wasn't nearly acclimated to cumming that hard for someone to be fucking her while it was happening yet. She probably would have gone into a coma right then and there if he had kept on going throughout her peak.

But now, she was even more sensitive than before. She had completely forgotten about this phenomenon. Now that her body had experienced one fantastically divine climax, it was eager for another. Just the tiniest of shifts from Evan was enough to make her shriek, let alone the thrusting that he had picked back up. To add onto that whole deal, this position was even more intense on her. With the angle Evan was fucking her, unlike when she had ridden him, his cock was being driven straight down into her backside, and subsequently, into her prostate. As he sped up a bit and increased his fucking pace, every stroke he was making was forcibly sending a squirt of jizz from her still-hard penis.

"Oh, my gooooood!" she groaned, raising her head off the mattress to help meet the air quota her body was demanding. "You're fucking the cum out of me!"

Wow, that was hot. Evan never in a million years would have expected those words to come out of his tiny, adorable girlfriend's mouth, but she had definitely said that, and it was definitely sexy.

"Say that again." He ordered, slowly pumping his hips into her.

"You're fucking the...AAH...cum out of me!"

"One more time, Alex."

"You're fucking the god damn cum right out of me!" she squealed, forgetting any sense of modesty at the vulgar statement she had just uttered three times now.

"That's what I wanted to hear, babe." Evan laughed.

Pinning her hips to the bed, he re-focused himself on fucking said cum out of her. Evan made sure to carefully monitor the depths of his thrusts and to keep from exceeding the mark Alex had set. He knew that it would be easy to get lost in the moment and accidentally go too deep and end up hurting her. With the speed he was going now being pretty fast comparably, that was definitely a concern that he wanted to avoid. Besides, with the way Alex was shivering and moaning and gasping, he was pretty sure her mind couldn't handle the increased stimulation that would come from driving his length any deeper. Like Christy said, they would both just have to be patient and keep working at it. Not that he was complaining about it. The whole experience was still unreal and felt amazing. To say that he was content to just feed her four inches was an understatement, because he was elated just to be able to fuck Alex's snug rear at all.

"C...c...cover my mouth!" Alex suddenly yelled out.

No questions asked, Evan immediately crouched down over her, his elbows resting on the bed on either side of her head, his large palm clamping over her mouth. He was just in time to contain most of her scream when her orgasm arrived. Grunting as she clenched up impossibly tight on him, his free hand found one of hers and she fumbled briefly before interlocking hers with his, squeezing the life out of his hand as she quaked and shivered. He didn't turn to look behind them, too focused on keeping her company in her climax, but he was sure that she was blowing up the condom with a whole bunch more girl spunk.

Their hands still linked together and his palm still covering her mouth, although slightly less hard, Evan ended his break now that she was finished cumming. He was glad he had kept the hand-gag because, even though he started off slow again, just the initial motion of drawing back his hips made Alex yip loudly. By the time he was back up to near the speed he had previously been at, she was constantly making noise and very vocally making it known what he was doing to her. Nobody would have questioned sexual cries in a fraternity house, but he figured for Alex's sake that she wouldn't want nearby rooms to be hearing her make sounds like these. Even if she did sound very sexy, screaming like that, he kept a lid on it all and kept pounding into her.

He knew he was getting a little sloppy with his fucking now. Leaned over her back like this with his head down next to hers, he couldn't see how deep he was pumping to monitor his depth. He was pretty sure he was still only going about four inches, but it was impossible to tell. Luckily, it didn't seem to matter much to Alex. She was still busy moaning into his palm and turning his fingers white in her crushing grip. He was still worried that he might be going too far on her, though, and wanted to sure she was doing okay.

"Let me know if it's too much." He whispered in her ear.

Waiting until she gave a weak nod of confirmation, he stepped up his rhythm even more than before. He was pretty close by now, and he didn't want to make his poor, little girlfriend have a seizure from fucking her too much. He needed to wrap this up.

The good thing about having a girlfriend with an amazingly tight, velvety smooth, incredibly responsive butt is that it makes it really easy to finish quickly. In just a couple minutes more, he was closing right in on the finale. To his shock, though, Alex beat him to it.

Her third orgasm was comparably quiet when matched up against her first two. She mostly just gasped and squeaked and shivered uncontrollably as her cock somehow sent more cum to join the rest. Alex could tell there wasn't nearly as much fluid as numbers one and two, but she still shot out a good amount and the sensations were more powerful than ever. She didn't scream at all because she couldn't. Her breath was completely caught in her chest and every muscle was shaking fiercely. Spots were swimming in her vision from the sheer impact of the orgasm on her brain, and her eyes were going crossed on her. The only thing that kept her from totally losing her sanity in the tidal waves of ecstasy was Evan's hand in hers, and she squeezed it for all she was worth.

Just as she was finishing, almost totally limp underneath him, Evan gave a series of rapid thrusts into her and then she felt him briefly swell and erupt. Hot, thick, sizzling jizz splashed and flooded into her like lava. God, she loved it when he came in her. Feeling him shooting off like a rocket in her ass and his strong, steady form trembling with the need to release everything he had into her. It was so incredibly rewarding for her and made her chest swell with pride and gratification, as well as cause her cock to throb and shoot out another couple gouts of cum. She knew she would never get tired of that full feeling that she was experiencing right now, being completely packed with her boyfriend's virile load. It was indescribably fulfilling and hot to be so completely stuffed with his cum. Her body seemed to love it, too, since her tight hole winked closed immediately when he pulled out of her, trapping it all inside her.

Evan could tell how exhausted Alex was just by looking at her. Leaning down and kissing the top of her head, he climbed off of her and started about cleaning up. First came the condom. It was impossibly full, even more so than the last time. It seemed unbelievable that someone was capable of cumming so much, especially such a petite girl. Yet here was the proof right before his eyes. He very carefully removed it without spilling it all over the bed, Alex moaning as she felt his fingers on her length. Satisfied that he hadn't spilled any, he tied it off and then slipped on some shorts to go get rid of the evidence of their debauchery in the bathroom. When he came back, Alex had rolled over onto her back and had recovered a bit. There was a wet imprint where she had been laying from all the sweat that had poured off her while being fucked.

"I just took a shower, and now I have to take another again, jerk." She complained, unconvincingly.

"Yeah, that is a tragedy." Evan snickered, suddenly struck with inspiration. "Hey, by the way, why don't we go stop by Christy's club this Friday night?"

Caught off guard by the sudden suggestion, Alex fixed Evan with a glare, but she gave up pretty quickly and just sighed. She was too tired to argue right now. She would just have to sound off on Christy for recruiting her boyfriend to her effort of getting Alex to come drink with her. She had already avoided the issue for a few months. Successfully...until now. Now, she didn't have the energy to protest. It had all been fucked right out of her. If this had been planned on Evan's part, she had to begrudgingly admit that it was a good strategy for convincing her.

"Fine." She sighed. "We'll go. But not because you or Christy suggested it. I just want to see what it's like."

"Uh-huh." Evan nodded. "Sure, you do. Now, c'mon. Let's go get cleaned up so we can actually get some work done."

He wrapped her discarded towel around her and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her towards the open bedroom door and checking to make sure the hallway was clear before sneaking off down the hall with Alex comfortably and happily snuggled in his arms.