All Comments on 'Divorce'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! A+++++++

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

THE FINAL PAGE SAVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Over all a really good story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's funny what you do when you're stuck with someone. He'll never be done with his ex-wife because of the kids. But her betrayal was too much. Who wants to live with someone they can't trust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you said you still love her after she cheated on you wimp . but who is the father of the little girl , you got clip right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice,I thought you were going to scuz off the bottom him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Out of the frying pan into the pot... what a sucker and glutton for punishment.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I agree. This has cheater wife number 2 written all over it. Also, who get a divorce and remarries that quick? Maybe he wasn't as heart broken as he claimed. When the lawyer called Angie's emotional flood a teenage crush, the same can be said about Jim "needing" to be attached....Finally why the rush with the story....? Story needed more development or a better outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Angie's master plan to win him back is dinner and remote control vibrator?? So much of the story went into detail and set up then totally skimped on that. Still decent though, mixed feelings.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

It’s a good story. The first part was well done but you got tired or didn’t know what to do causing the last half to move way too fast. Should have been details of how they tried to save the marriage and how it not working was handled. Nice little twist setup with pregnant wife Ellen. Needed a little meat between Jim moving back in and Ellen as his wife. Lot of people wondering why Ellen after saying she would probably cheat one day. Some of that was so he would try with Angie. People will cheat until they meet that one that takes away the need to. Once you go through something like that you won’t fear as much. You know you can deal with the pain so why not take a chance.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 2 years ago

Questions

How do Angie's kids, family and co-workers treat her? Since everyone at work knows her story, has that saved any other married women from the same error?

Over the years, how many men has Ellen's "take my Virgin ass" line worked on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. LP

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Group of fucking pigs

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Good Story! 4-Stars!

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

A lot of the same old loving wives content but it was so well put together I found it exceptional. Usually, I don't fall for the reconciliation 'head fake' but I let you suck me in. Five stars for good writing and the good sense to know when the story is complete. You didn't have to write THE END. We all knew it!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Ending

Ending is crap.With her attitude to life Ellen is not going to marry him,and with her track record he would be stupid to.Also the timescale doesn't work,she can't give birth nine months later,because for the timescale to get the vasectomy reverersed.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Noway

With her attitude to sex,there is no way Ellen would have married him,she wouldn't be converted overnight.Also the time scale is wrong,their is no way she could be pregnant and give birth after nine months.The vasectomy would have to be reversed after it could be arranged to happen and then there is the rest period after the operation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jeez Louise, the spelling. My eyes! They burn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

99.9% of new relatiohships formed just after a divorce or seperation by death of the significant other do not last and end up in another seperation fairly quickly... that is why Jim and Ellen's relationship will not last... rule of thumb - you should wait at least 2 years after a divorce or death of a spouse before even attempting a new relationship. For a relationship over 10 years you should wait 3-5 years before forming an new one and that is only if you have resolved your previous relationship problems... but jumping into a new relationship right after you just got out of a previous one is ludicrous and just asking for failure... the sign of an emotional adolescent... and we all know how long their romantic relationships last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How could he know of the std? Stupid plot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the most ridiculous stories that I have read on this web site. The story did, however, elicited a lot of laughter from me for the sheer stupidity of the plot written in a juvenile manor. In short, this work is a piece of crap. 1/5

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Unexpectedly good. You suckered us (well me) pretty good with the reconciliation attempt - that's some good writing. Plus great ending. Easy 4.5 stars - would have been 5 if the guy at work paid any penalty.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Overwrought

I kept waiting to read things like “Oh, Ashley, my love for you feels no bound!” This bodice-ripper is too unbelievable for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

retarted

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Thought he would man up but was wrong he was just a petty little man who was unable to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despicable female characters and even a more despicable male character... what the hell kind of woman would give her male companion a button that triggers a vibrator in a woman's vagina in a restaraunt?... the type of woman that would cheat on you... again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story written in a juvenile manor "Oh Jim, fuck me in my virgin ass, honey. Gag me with a fucking spoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this shit in Romance!! That section accepts all this cucks hit with open arms!! Readers there believe that as long as the ending is happy … it does not matter if the guy eats cream pies daily !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sorry but men looking for pussy could care less for your toe rings ,baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TIMRIV .forgive the whore ,i would not forgive the whore either. there no way to ever trust her again , once a cheater allways cheater .

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

When did Eileen change her name the Ellen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story just annoys me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Congratulations to the MC on his marriage to a cock hound divorce lawyer. What could possibly be better? Well written so you get a 5 there but the characters are sure not people I would want to know.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Opened the second paragraph with a mistake!!!

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ad the sequel shows, Ellen is not to be trusted. Just sad.

usaretusaret6 months ago

The ending was a little too neat. But a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Total Great story.

He stayed friends with ex because shes the mother to his children and now shes a cuck watching her love marry and have children to another woman.

vanyevanye3 months ago

How did you know that she has an STD? That's protected information.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just perfect.

The jilted husband came out ahead, the ex wife got roasted.

As far as Vanye's comment, I think the health department has to notify those who are potentially infected.

Possibly the family doctor told the exhusband?

Would you believe the person who blind sided you their story of "I haven't been physically unfaithful to you"????

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Too repetitive with the sex action description. Maybe read. some other descriptions and write it less like a Penthouse forum rant.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...