All Comments on 'Divorce'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say what?

JIm had a vasectomy after little Jim was born. He then is worried about cumming in Ellen without a condom. Then after he gets married to Ellen, she ends up pregnant. So who is the father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dont marry me, I'm a cheater

go back to the wife who loves you, who cares if SHE is a cheater

he went back to the fuck slut, albeit temporarily, that makes him a cuck

so does marrying fuckslut number two who was upfront about the fact she would never be faithful

if you leave one wife for fucking around, why marry a second knowing he will do the same?

1 star for cucks and their terminal stupididty

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 4 years ago
Consistency

Good tale, however it had a minor inconsistency. On page one you describe Jim as having had a vasectomy before Little Jim was born. How did he get Ellen pregnant?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
I hate stories where the husband finds a hotter

Woman who is his soul mate after the divorce.

Honestly, it just gets old.

Divorced men usually have a crappy apartment because they’re paying child support and alimony and if you think you can cheat maintenance then I suggest you look no further then the local prison where men can and will be held in essentially debtors prison. The govt doesn’t fuck around.

And if she wanted the divorce then why the fuck is she moving around like she killed her dog? This was her idea. And the fact he put his hands on her and took off her wedding and engagement bands is ILLEGAL! It’s considered assault and theft and he did it in front of an officer of the court. I mean, shit, if you’re going to write bullshit, expect to get called out for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jims snipped

Not consistent story detail._.._after little Jim was born._.._.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is exactly what is called a force fit. I know it is intended as a twist... But it is a force fit... Btw I really want to see those average family guys who get divorced and immediately get 50 odd playboy playmates lining up to have sex with the.... 😂

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"Jim had been snipped after Little Jim was born"

I think you forgot about that line. Jim never mentions the vasectomy when he first has sex with Ellen and she reassures him she's safe. She also gets pregnant and there's no mention of reversal surgery.

Other than that, it was a great story. I'm glad Jim moved on after Angie betrayed him, and started a new family with the beautiful lawyer. He'd never be able to trust his ex-wife again after she casually flushed their 15 year marriage to fuck a sleazy asshole. Angie deserved to end up a!one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jim was snipped.

He didn't need a condom with Ellen. No mention of a reversal operation. So who impregnated Ellen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started off well enough ....

.... but by page 2 started to fall apart .

Perhaps less detail regarding feeling full of cum and a bit more drama revolving around Angie and Allen's relationship and subsequent breakup might have saved what could have been a good read .

Also , peepshow sandals , pretty painted toe nails and foot jewelry seem to have a certain fascination for you but add nothing to your story .

What purpose the vaginal tingler device played in furthering this woeful tale is beyond me .

You can do better , I know this , and I understand you write for your own pleasure as well as ours .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There are no winners in divorce

except the lawyers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmmmm.

Jim became "unsnipped"?

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

If Jim had a vasectomy how did he get Ellen pregnant?

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 4 years ago
Rushed and improbable

Ellen goes after this man directly when clearly she had so many opportunities with other divorced men who might be a better catch than the protagonist. And she had so many dicks in her life that at her age and with her profession there's a high chance that she'll go sideways ( it's not a matter of if but when!)

And then they've been fucking for what. . .A few months that he decides to marry her?! Really? Even for a BTB standards this is ridiculous.

2 stars

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Note hole and whole are different words

Didn't the husband have a vasectomy, or am I confused?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
The perfect story for a divorced man.

He gets a vasectomy, yet thinks he knocked up the lawyer. His ex wife realizes he is the best thing since sliced bread. He has her begging for forgiveness. He eats out his ex-wife now that she is hopefully cured of gonorrhea another man gave her. His wife is single and unhappy, but he is living the dream. At least he banged his wife's lawyer rather than his own. This story is a wet dream for bitter, divorced men everywhere. If only real-life was like this. When the wife decides to take a lover and divorce me, I will simply go bang her beautiful barrister.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 4 years ago

Ellen goes after this man directly when clearly she had so many opportunities with other divorced men who might be a better catch than the protagonist. And she had so many dicks in her life that at her age and with her profession there's a high chance that she'll go sideways ( it's not a matter of if but when!)

And then they've been fucking for what. . .A few months that he decides to marry her?! Really? Even for a BTB standards this is ridiculous.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnant???

How did Ellen get pregnant if "Jim got snipped after junior was born"? Did he have a reversal? Was it someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great tale

Just one problem, you mentioned that he got “snipped” after the birth of his son; so how did Ellen magically turn up pregnant? Other than that, great work and thanks for submitting. Keep it up

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Very good

In the first chapter you said Jim had been snipped after his last child. Did you forget that? Apart from that I liked the story, 4 stars.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Ellen pregnant. How?

You have to remember facts you state. Jim had the snip after the birth of little Jim, his second child. So how did Ellen get pregnant? She said she hadn't slept with anyone else since the last time with Jim. The "devil's in the details!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it straight

Jim had been snipped after Little Jim was born so birth control had not been an issue with, then I'm in heaven, Jim. Cum inside me, Baby. It's ok. I'm safe right now.". If he is snipped she wouldn’t care

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 4 years ago
Spontaneous regeneration??

Since Jim had the snip, it would follow that he wasn't getting anyone knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not too bad

There's some confusion on page 2 where the flow of the story makes the reader think that the author got the names Angie and Ellen confused.

Also, Jim's something of a pompous twat.

Other than that, not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oops!

Chapter 2. Para 14. Jim had the snip. Who's the father of Ellen's child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The snip

What happened with Jim’s snip?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"I didn't mean for it to happen but it did." - We read this all the time and it's always bullshit! Falling in love with a new person is just like falling in love with your mate - it doesn't "just happen." You meet, feel an attraction, then ACT on that attraction. That action is an act of will, that you MEANT to happen. If you didn't, you wouldn't have done it.

If Allen is a stick broker, presumably doing well, doesn't he have his own home?

"I resisted Allen's sexual advances for two months" - I'm surprised that Allen didn't dump her by then!

"Jim is a good lover." - Shouldn't this be "Allen?"

"Well, Jim, you think she bought it?" - This makes it seem like it was an act, but then it seemed to be real.

They had sex on the sofa, then spent the night? Did they sleep on the sofa?

"He says he loves me, Jim. I'm not just one of his bimbos. I love him." - So why is she so concerned about what Jim is doing?

"What if I said, I want you back? I blew it. I know that now." - Didn't she just say that she loves Allen?

Why is he upset at Ellen having dinner with another man? They're not in a real relationship, let alone an exclusive one.

How did he know about the STD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
could have sworn

I read that Jim had a vasectomy??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vasectomy

If Jim had a vasectomy how did he get Ellen pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Snipped?

"Jim had been snipped." on first page. Other references in the story raised pregnancy fears and, sure enough, a baby. Unsnipped at some time?

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Selfish adults

Kids are never happy with divorce .

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Confused..

Early in the story you stated:

"Jim had been snipped after Little Jim was born so birth control had not been an issue with us. "

You never said he had it reversed... something that significant should have been part of the story, OR did you forget you had written that??

In either case, it showed a certain lack of care of details for the missive.

3/5

computermadcomputermadover 4 years ago
Facts ?

What happened to Jim's snip?

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Not going to score, conflicted

I both love this story, and roll my eyes a little. Almost everything that happens to this couple seems to be according to the template script of a good LW story. There were a few too many POV shifts for my liking, but the rest of the writing was good. A well told, if very formulaic, story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What about...

Jim’s having been “snipped”?

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry...oversight on my part

I meant to write in a vasectomy reversal but got sidetracked and lost the thought. Please excuse my error. I will correct and repost. Thank you for not killing me over it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Snipped?

Oops, I can't believe that I missed that one, LOL!

wylie236wylie236over 4 years ago
Details.....Details

Vasectomy.......why let details get in the way of a story?

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years agoAuthor
Edited and submitted for repost

Thank you for bringing the vasectomy oversight to my attention. I have edited and submitted for repost

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
yeah

what rnebular said. idk something off about it, the actions didnt quite click with the dialog. idk something was off. however i did enjoy it so ty for the read. i really like aftermath stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awkward

Regretfully, a poorly developed story line with truly awkward dialogue and implausible action. Shifting points of view are the mark of a writer not ready to progress to the next level and, in this case, do nothing to advance the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Third child? mmmm...

...what he does not remember he had been snipped? or you don't remember what you write...let me remind you what you wrote the wife said about Jim....

The first time we had sex, he came inside me before I could tell him to pull out. I was in my safe time but I still sweated the week before my period was due. I was praying his sperm had not scored in me. Jim had been snipped after Little Jim was born so birth control had not been an issue with us.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
weird story

no likable characters what so ever

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worse problems

Imagine being kicked in the testicles so hard you are sore for a week.

That is what a man feels like after a vasectomy.

If you forget that you have worse problems than a cheating wife, at least I would call Alzheimer's worse, since you can get over a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dickhead writer! He got snipped, the 3rd baby ain't his!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
This story reads as though . . .

. . . it was originally going to be a reconciliation, and then the author changed his mind. Perhaps he set it down for a while, and forgot about the vasectomy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ellen gets sick and dies angie steps up to help jim and end up living together in chapter 2 ?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Maybe he just lied to Angie about the vasectomy. Good story about another not so loving wife who makes poor choices in leaving her marriage. She finds out lover is a diseased womanizer and wants her husband back. But he has another woman who wants him too. Don't see too many stories where the divorced husband married his wife's shark. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Odd story

A lot of quick change feelings. Why did Angie's feelings toward lover boy change so quickly? I understand tossing him for the STD, but she changed her mind quicker than that. Since he isn't really in a trusting mood just after his divorce, why would Jim believe that Ellen has suddenly gone celibate and changed her mind about being a one woman man? Why would he even consider dating the woman that was his wife's divorce attorney? Gotta be a lot of residual anger there too. You've got too many holes in this story, you leave out the kids reactions to the entire mess and I hardly believe that a vibrating egg would touch off a sex fest between Jim and his ex wife. That was just silly.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How do you forget something as significant as writing Jim as having a vasectomy ?

Do you even bother reading your work? How do you develop a character's background and ignore something so important to the resolution. Jesus christ this isnt even amateur hour. If you can't bother to proof read, you have no.

business writing.

This deserves a 1 and no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You forgot all about the vasectomy

That’s a huge mistake in an otherwise good story.

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 4 years ago
Ugh those Anon's......

Hello,

Could have been fleshed out a little more, but I liked it good story,

The Anon - who mentioned the vasectomy gaff- classy

The other Anon, who went ape shit about it and said you shouldn't write.......... PLease, this is hardly going to be on the NYT best seller list, cut the author some slack.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Humpty Dumpty story. *****

All the kings horses and all the kings men could not bring those two together again.

Enjoyable little tale of woe that's includes middle-age crazy, stupid mistakes, and regrets that would last a lifetime.

Clearly, the wife is at fault and it's easy to hate such characters in these stories, but not here. She is more a pathetically stupid than anything else.

The reader can see the trainwreck coming way before it happens. All of it based on the wife 's idoitic decisions. At points it seems she recognizes her actions are wrong, but she can't seem to stop her self destructive behavior.

The wife was incredibly naive/stupid for a short period of time and ended up paying a terrible price. A lifetime sentence of heartache and regret while watching her ex-husband successfully remarry and move on.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years agoAuthor
Correction awaiting repost.

I’m aware that my thinking processes got ahead of what I wanted to write. I corrected the vasectomy issue and submitted repost. Haven’t seen the edited version post yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay

Okay she made a mistake,but she obviously still loved him and he should have gone back to her as he still loved her.As for marrying Ellen,he must be brain-dead,by her own words she is a cum dump.Being married won't change her.He is in for more grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Enough said about the snipping and pregnancy.

What struck me was the conversation in the lawyer's office at the divorce sign off. To me, what was being said and vented should have been said weeks or months earlier when the wife first asked for the divorce and shortly thereafter. At the divorce signing, everything should have been talked out or yelled out already. Also, the custody of the kids would have been worked out by then.

Ok story, but pretty much followed the LW boiler plate formula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it was a good lil' tale

'Angie and I had the talk before Ellen and I got married. She understood that we lost what we once had because of her affair. We couldn't get it back. It was gone forever. We still had feelings for each other and always would.'

but this right here is some hippy dippy nonsense. she didn't love him enough, and had an affair. it's simple. she is at fault, but she lacks feelings of love. he simply adjusted. animals do that. we react to stimuli. he reacted admirably. people below think they need to raac, and i don't see how that's possible.her betrayal was absolute. even if she was honest and upfront to a degree and fair in the divorce. she sought the end of her marriage. you don't get a re-do on that. i believe the heart is capable of holding in some serious emotional wounds for forgiveness, but that would be too much. it would eat at him.

he has feelings for the memories they shared, and maybe she does too. but they don't actively have feelings for each other. maybe she feels regret, but the damage is done. no one wants to feel abandoned, especially someone you'v committed over a decade of protection and fidelity towards. that's why cheating is just so damn toxic. it can be years and years of effort that one or two people decide to flush down the drain.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I liked the story until the last. These "all lived happily ever after" endings don't fly with me. Usually when ex and new wife are in close proximity, the claws and fangs come out.

Good story until the last couple of paragraphs. I'd give a rating of 4.4 of 5 or 4 stars.

Keep writing though, as I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Somebody please post...

....here what the acronym "raac" represents. This story was "run of the mill". Nothing special about it. Nothing so outré as to be unbelievable. An undistinguished 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For anonymous 12/26/19 -

RAAC - Reconciliation At Any (or All) Costs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some readers are dumber than rocks.

At the bottom of page, the last line in the first paragraph under Chapter 5. Jim states “ I went through the pain and misery of having my vasectomy reversed.” These readers must be those really intelligent Americans who voted for The Donald!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Dumb readers" - I assume you missed the author's comments admitting the goof, and about submitting a CORRECTION!

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Good

Great ending. Hero ends up with the HOT lawyer; Ex gets loneliness!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd. Wife's child

When the guys wife started having sex with her dirt bag boy friend she said she had to go back on the pill. That was not a concern with her husband because he had had a snip and cut job after thier last kid was born.

How did his new wife have a baby with him? Guy needs to get testing done cause noway that kid is his.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
ok

where to start. repetition is very annoying in stories u should try to cut down on that. this is more of opinionated, ur male characters act like women and ur women characters act like men makes the stories weird. the ankle bracelet is a symbol of slavery why do u put that crap in ur stories and toe rings really? i never seen anyone with a toe ring before is that a real thing? sound white trashy to me for some reason. the story is good but all ur stories are the same maybe move to another cat once or twice and get a feel or thought to a diff story plot

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
She gave the husband no choice.

When thing got stale, his wife of 15 years told him goodbye. A little buyer's remorse brought her back, but by then the damage was too much.

His wife, literary fucked herself out of her marriage to a good man because of boredom.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Great read

I do struggle with the husband being “perfect”

But other than that it was a fun chronicle of dealing with the anguish and moving on

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Yeah

When she agreed to go out with her std buddy I quit reading. Too stupid

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
your style of writing is very very

sensitive to the needs of the cheating spouse. She dumps you for some other guy and your worried about her....Why? She made her choice and it wasn't you. What happens to her should be no concern to you.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
It is a good read, thank you!

I "kinda" like how this turned out: losing the ex-wife AND reconciling - albeit through the new wife.

I'm picking at the story now, partly because I'm a lawyer, but FYI: Ellen: she committed a MAJOR ethical violation by dating Jim before terminating representation of Angela. That would get her disbarred in any state, would open her up to a malpractice suit, and could very possibly result in new proceedings for the divorce.

And Jim: it turns out that sometimes he's a "one-woman-man" and sometimes he's not. Ellen tells him that she is not going to be exclusive and Jim says that he MUST have it and not to call if she can't give it to him. But shortly after his divorce Jim was off to Vegas with ... Ellen. Whatever ....

juanviejojuanviejoabout 4 years ago
Cinco Estrellas

At least he didn't remarry her cheatin' ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m sorry

Had same problem with wife leaving for a younger man. He delighted in showing her off. She came back declaring she, “Had lost her mind for a short time.”

“Thanks for the 20 years but NO thanks. Have a shitty life.” And closed the door.

Big, strange dicks and party time gets old evidently.

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 4 years ago
Rewrite it

Basis for a good story, but to many stupid bits, it needs rewriting.Just one for starters,The town super stud uses her, ruins her happy marriage, realises mistake, but she decides a dinner date with aforesaid stud at the most popular restaurant in town, would not affect her chance of a reconciliation, don't forget this bloke gave her VD. I have never read anything as stupid in my life.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 4 years ago
Poorly written

Grammar, syntax need a lot of work. Story not very original; for instance “pheromones.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
but

what about you writing she would be a cheater despite marriage?

That wasnt addressed so why would a sane guy marry her after her saying she knew she would cheat?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Glad...

I am so glad he found an honest, stable, faithful, RICH woman to settle down with. At least his EX divorced him before turning FULL WHORE!!!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So stupid, Ellen has already admitted she in incapable of fidelity, and shown she is an absolute moron - why spend half a year waiting for the man you supposedly love to fall back in love with a cheating whore he already made clear he was never going back to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Big question?

Did I miss the paragraph in the story that after being snipped he had the process reversed so his new wife could get pregnant or was it immaculate conception???

Maybe there was someone at work that took the term "Work Husband" literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOL

Yes you missed where he said he got his vasectomy reversed.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
good story

if you actually read it instead of skimming. He told ellen he was clean and snipped before he ever stuck it in her. He also had the snip reversed.

Maybe some people should the story before making false comments.

4/5

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Grammar, Syntax

Based on the average "good" authors on Lit, the railing of Rob by BoomerBill is out of touch. While not perfect, the end result flows smoothly and is rarely difficult to understand. A more reasonable complaint is the dumb bitch's dinner date with the dumped Lothario AFTER removing the STD gift he left for her - a bit lame and not really relevant to the plot. Overall, great story, smooth flow, good characters, much appreciated.

Keep 'em comin'.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

I like the story but for a BIG miss; Mr. Bridges did not pay for busting up a happy family. Bridges was the office predator and got away with another notch in his bed post breaking up a marriage with two teenagers to suffer. Bridges requires castration and haircut by baseball-bat, ending his STD giving days.

/

Due to that major miss 3.5*, Hooyah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some bad writing

Really amateurish and ham fisted just to hammer home some points.Could of been a hell of a lot better with the right pacing and correct structure. Too many conveniences also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

The Story is worth 5 Stars .. Just Too many Mistakes in Writing to give You a 5 Star .. I Do think You are a Good writer keep on writing .. I bet a good proof reader will get rid of those Mistakes ..

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

This is Loving Wives, so why complain about syntax and such? This is a cut above many stories here. I did think it accurately described the loss and pain of divorce through betrayal. Sometimes, you can't recover what you once had. It's just lost forever. I will say there is an a-hole out there in bad need of a beat down, but then we can't have every story identical to every other. Good job.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@huedogg — C-ya bitch

“She made her choice and it wasn't you. What happens to her should be no concern to you.”

Unless you think loving a wife is TOTALLY different than loving your kids, then I don’t see how you can really think that. So, you have kids, and they turn out Democrats who voted for Hillary and Obama, and because they poo-pooed your Trump banner on your porch, you’re going to cut off any and all contact AND hate them forever and ever. Or are you going to say, “You’re my son/daughter. I don’t know where I went wrong with you. But, just never ever bring your politics into our house again. If you can do that, you’re welcome for Thanksgiving and Christmas.” Or is it “eF-U Mark/Debra. I hope any kids you have have birth defects, and drain your bank accounts by the time you are 35.”

You supposedly loved this woman with all your heart. Sure, she’s broken your heart, but she didn’t do it In an underhanded totally behind the back stabbing way. I mean, if it turned out your teenaged kids are not yours, and all you family and friends knew this was going on for years, and she made you the laughingstock of the town, and she’s stolen every last penny of your investments, well maybe you can switch the love to hate. But it seems here, he should be confused, and angry, but as it stands, not switch from love to hate or indifference within days or weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ellens pregnancy

how could she be pregnant...thought he got snipped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@anon 01/21/21

From the story: "I endured the pain and misery of reversing my vasectomy"

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

I skimmed through some of this when Jim started getting back with Angie. That makes no sense to me even with 15 years together. She fire bombed it all over a pussyhound dude that said pretty meaningless words and sent flowers. This is not a person who would be with you through sickness and health. If she can throw away her marriage so easily then I would avoid any and all entanglements. This dating shit and sleeping with her after she came off a STD are all a had pass for any sensible person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ruined it when they started dating after her std. never go back to someone that threw you away and never take back a cheater.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I've read this so many times that I can't remember the number! Always good!😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! I thought the story was about to be ruined by a reconciliation. Very well written but please, it's THEY'RE - for they are- not THEIR- which means belonging to them. 5*s.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

I was a little bugged about the possible reconcilliation, but that passed. The bitch, notice I didn't say cunt, lost was she had and had no one to blame but herself for a teenage game. Our hero and his new wife now have a happily ever after. Just goes to show that you have to grow up.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She pushed for the divorce, got it, then reality hit. All that glitters is not gold story. The wife wasn't a evil person. She just went off the tracks enough to crash the train and destroy all the good she had. That's the shame of it all.

But here's the hard part to understand. She didn't have sex with the guy she was infatuated with until, "two months" AFTER she signed the divorce papers. And even then she knew he was texting other women.

I can't imagine a guy so charming that a woman with so much self control when it came to sex, that she would divorce her husband. Hard to grasp that kind of ignorance. Enjoyed the story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, but missing any payback on Allen.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Like they say, be care of what you wish for. Angie went down that path and found out that the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence and once she ventured down that path the damage was done and there was even after the attempted reconciliation she lost it all because of her stupidly. In the mean time her divorce lawyer saw what a catch Jim was and swooped in and he was hers. As far as payback goes Angie had to live the rest of her life watching Ellen and Jim enjoying what she regrettably threw away. Well done 5++stars

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

God, these stories are all the same with hubby ending with new wife and family and former wife ends up alone. Thing is it never ever happens like that. The husbands are all painted as FABIO studs after the divorce. Ever looked at the average married long time 35-40 year old. Beer gut, graying thinning hair, out of shape. Wives usually not much different. Sure there are exceptions but they are few and fair between. Plus two parents getting a divorce like this would never be friends like in these s stories with the wife begging to get him back. No reality in any of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, although this story has the right elements to make a good read, it is totally forced. All three main characters are coincidentally at one restaurant at the same time, wife is willing to throw away a 15 year marriage and hurt the people she loves, with out even going all the way with her new man? Sorry, have her cheat, or actually fall out of love, people are motivated to act because of how they feel and what they believe, when your characters act in opposition to their own desires, it ruins the continuity of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really bad... naive plot and clichés shamelessly thrown all over... Worse, the author is does even bother to be consistent. For example, if the MC "got snipped" after Little Jim was bortn, how did he get his new wife pregnamt but his old wife not? The author does not respect his readers - I will read no more of his in the future.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Now you added a stupid plot to the weakness of your writing, real stupid dialogues. The "Ellen" character seems to be abrupt, impulsive, foolish, and emotionally unstable just like "Angie", in fact they are both the same character. The hubby actions are ridiculous too. So wife has STD, then he licks and fucks her in the parking lot, somehow she "got clean" and somehow he knows that just on time.

This stupid plot is like a real stupid soap opera only accelerated.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...