Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "If she wants to reverse the process, it has to be her doing, Ellen. I'm drifting further away from her every day, accepting the life she forced on me. I love her, probably always will, but the ease with which she destroyed a fifteen year marriage over some pussy hound, leaves me wondering if she really did love me."

"Stay the night with me, Jim. Hold me, please."

"I can't think of a more pleasurable way to spend a night, Baby." I wrapped my arm around her and spooned her. My erection had returned. She lifted her leg to allow me to enter her again. I was erect but out of gas.

She just said, "Don't move, Jim. Just stay inside me."

We dozed off into a sex induced sleep.

Chapter 3

JIM

I awoke to the smell of a freshly showered, naked woman sitting on the bed staring at me.

I said, "Good morning, Sunshine, how do you feel this fine morning."

Ellen whispered in a sad voice, "I don't want this to end, Jim."

"Ellen, it was certainly a night I will never forget. You said yourself that you're not marriage material. I respect that honesty. That also means you couldn't be faithful to just one man. I certainly am not ready for another relationship. Especially, since I'm just coming out of one where cheating and divorce is apparently like going to the grocery store for her."

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. It was only a few minutes before this gorgeous woman joined me. Ellen kneeled and washed my penis. I guess she wasn't too keen on tasting her own pussy since I had been inside her most of the night. She proceeded to give me the most erotic blow job I've ever had. She held my balls in her left hand as she sucked and licked my shaft and glans.

She stood up as I got close to cumming.

She turned and placed her hands on the shower wall and spread her legs apart. She said, "Take my virgin ass, Baby. Push that beautiful cock up my ass. You will be my first. Be gentle, Jim."

I gently wedged my slick swollen glans against her rosebud and pushed it into her. It closed up around the base of my glans as I slowly pushed deeper into her bowels.

She gasped, "Yes, Jim. Do it, Baby. Fuck my ass."

I began a slow in and out motion in her ass. She reached down and began fingering her pussy.

"Jim, I haven't washed you out of me. I've still got nearly all of the two loads you left in me last night deep inside me."

I knew as close to orgasm as I was from her blow job, I wasn't going to last long in her tight asshole.

"Ellen, I'm gonna cum in your ass, Baby." I exploded, sending rivers of cum into her bowels, just as she brought herself off. We came together.

"Me too, Jim. Honey, I'm squirting all over my fingers and on the floor. I can feel your warm cum in my ass."

My dick fell out of her with a plop as did a thick stream of semen that dripped on the shower floor. She turned around and soaped me up again, cleaning my cock.

We got out of the shower and dried off. She slipped a cute sundress over her nude body and watched as I dressed.

She said, " Thank you, Jim. I've never had a night filled with more love than the past eighteen hours. I'm going to call Angie and fire her as a client. If things don't work out between you, I will come knocking on your door."

I said, "Just remember, Ellen. I'm a one woman man and I expect that in return. If you can't commit, don't knock."

"I understand, Jim. I would never knowingly do that to you again."

We ate breakfast and I headed over to my former residence to pick up my kids for the day.

I rang the doorbell and Angie came to the door. She had obviously been crying. I said, "What's the matter, Angie? Trouble in Paradise?" Then she let me have it.

"You Fucking Asshole! You Son of a Bitch! My divorce lawyer? You're fucking my divorce lawyer? Is that where you have been all night?"

"Angie, my whereabouts last night is no longer your concern. You do remember you are divorcing me, don't you? In two weeks, we are history and a statistic. You wanted it, you got it. Your fuck buddy isn't here, is he? You know, Mr. Wonderful, the guy you were bragging about to anyone that would listen?

That dick must have been really awesome for you to throw away your family. Tell me, did you get with his other playmates and compare notes? You do know, you're only one of several bimbos he's fucking."

"He says he loves me, Jim. I'm not just one of his bimbos. I love him."

"Yeah, Well, Honey, you need to take a long look at your relationship with him and what you gave up for that asshole. I know that apparently, I was no prize in your eyes but I thought I was a pretty decent husband and father. Angie, in a couple of weeks, you will have what you want, the freedom to play house with that asshole or anybody you want. Be happy."

"What if I'm not happy and that's not what I want, Jim? What if I told you, I fucked up. I let another man blow rainbows and unicorns up my ass and I fell for it? What if I said, I want you back? I blew it. I know that now."

"Angie, I would say that you put us through hell for the past three months for nothing, just so you could test the waters elsewhere. It may be too late. I'm not buying it. I'm letting the divorce happen. I saw you last night. I know that face so well. The face I saw when you found me and Ellen together. You wanted to scratch her eyes out, didn't you? By the way, she said to tell you, you're fired as her client."

Angie went to her knees. "Jim, what do I have to do to get you back in my life. Allen is already history. When I told him we were done last night, he just said ok...and left. No weepy goodbyes..nothing. I knew then what you said was true. He said he loved me just to get his dick in the office ice queen. He succeeded and I will forever regret my stupidity and selfishness."

"We'll see, Angie. Let the divorce happen and see what happens from there. I still love you but you have driven me away. You will have to win me back if you can. You have competition."

"Jim? Is Ellen better than me? In bed?"

Jim thought for a minute and said, "Yes, Angie, she is, but the difference is you and I made love. Ellen loves sex and she's a sexual dynamo. I will probably continue to see her from time to time. She doesn't have to win me over. She's not trying too. She loves men and sex. I'm sure I'm not her only lover. If you want to be my lover, you need to capture me again. Be the woman I fell in love with again. Be the woman that gave me two great kids, conceived in love not the one I'm looking at now that threw away her marriage for some hot sex. Then we'll talk."

"Angie, you've given to another man what you promised only to me fifteen years ago. I'm having a hard time with that knowing he's left his sperm inside you. You're no longer my pure loving Angie, my wife. You let another man inside you. I have to try to process that. It will take time. Also the fact that you thought you loved him weighs on me. Do you? I don't know?"

"I'm sorry, Jim. It should never have happened. I really did think I loved him. But then later I knew it was just flattery and lust. I hate myself for allowing him to use my body. But I really thought he loved me."

"What happens the next time some handsome stud charms his way into your panties? When this stud says and does all the right things that sends a naive woman like yourself to his bed. Do you succumb to his charms again or do you resist? You've shown me you can be had with pretty words and deeds. Trust is the issue now, Angie. I can't trust you."

"James Thornton, I swear that I will do everything I can to win your love and trust back. I will let the divorce go through. Then, I will show you that I never stopped loving you and win you back."

"I'm not a push over anymore, Angie. You may be hurt by some things you may see or hear. I'm not trying to hurt you on purpose. I'm just moving on with my life. If you want in it, you have your work cut out for you and prove you want back in my life."

The next weekend after the divorce was final, Ellen and I flew to Las Vegas for the weekend. This insatiable woman had my dick yelling uncle the first night. I was exhausted. I left her writhing in orgasmic bliss for three nights. She left me babbling incoherently, drained and near comatose.

On the return flight, we were still playing with each other.

I said, "Marry me, Ellen. We are too damn good together."

She said, "Sorry, Cowboy, I love you and I love that cock and what it leaves inside me, but not possible. We already had this discussion. Jim, I could never be faithful long term. It would never work, Baby. You need to let that woman work at gaining your love and trust back. I know you still love her. Let her court you again. What you and I have is just great monkey sex. Leave it at that."

"Ellen, you are some woman."

"Jim, go take your woman back. You love her. You just love my pussy. My feelings aren't hurt. I love your cock and you are the type of man I hope to have some day when I decide to settle down. Angie made a mistake. She knows it. Let her win you back. You have too much history together to not at least consider it. I don't think you'll regret it."

Chapter 4

ANGELA

I went to see my doctor because I wasn't feeling well. After some tests she diagnosed me with an STD, gonorrhea. I couldn't believe it. That son of a bitch gave me gonorrhea. The doctor gave me an injection and an antibiotic prescription. She said I should be cleared up in a few weeks but to come back for a follow up. I'm so embarrassed. I'm damaged goods. Jim will never take me back if he finds out.

The kids told me that Jim was out of town for the weekend. I already had heard that he and Ellen went to Las Vegas. I'm so mad at myself for breaking up my family. What was I thinking?

I've made an appointment with a counselor to try to find out why and how I allowed myself to be manipulated by another man so easily. I'm ashamed and sad.

A month went by. I only saw Jim when he picked up the kids for the weekend. They love their dad and he loves them. When Jim arrived this weekend, I met him at the door. I was wearing a dress I know he likes with my best sexy sandals. My toes were adorned with the toe rings he has given me over the years along with the ankle bracelet that said, "Jim's" on it.

When I opened the door, he said, "Wow, Angie, you look fabulous. Looks like some lucky guy will enjoy your company this evening. Are the kids ready? I've got big plans for them."

They came running out with their overnight bags and tablets.

He said, "See you Sunday." Then turned around and left with the kids without so much as a hug.

I closed the door and just slid to the floor. He didn't give me a second look. He thinks I dressed like this for a date. "It was for YOU, Jim. No one else," I said to myself. I cried for what I had foolishly lost.

I got up, dusted myself off and went about my business still thinking about Jim and how to get back in to his life. Just then, my phone rang.

"Angie? Hi, it's Allen. Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry."

"What do you want , Allen? I have no intention of being one of your fuck buddies so whatever you have to say, make it fast. Oh, and by the way, thanks for the STD.

"Angie, I'm so sorry. I didn't know I was infected. I'm ok now. I just wanted to see if I could take you to dinner and atone for my behavior. I really am sorry. I won't pressure you. Just talk."

I thought about it for a minute. The kids are with, Jim. I'm dressed casually. Why not, I thought.

I said, "Ok, Allen, but dinner is all. Understand?"

He said, "I know. I didn't know that one of the ladies I had been seeing before you, was infected. She infected me. I'm so sorry, Angie."

"Just so we're clear. There will be no sex now or ever again between us."

JIM

I decided to take the kids out to dinner to one of the local family restaurants. Nice, but not high end. As we walked in, I spotted Ellen sitting at a table with a man. I felt a tug on my heart string but I always knew I wasn't the only one. She saw us and waved. I just nodded and followed the waitress to our table.

We ordered and just as we were being served, Angie strode in with her lover. I shouldn't have been surprised but I was since she had been so forceful in pleading her case for reconciliation. She had not seen us yet.

Janet said, "Daddy? There's Mom with the Asshole."

I said, "Janet, that's inappropriate language."

"I'm sorry, Dad. There's the Dickhead."

I thought, "Jesus..."

Just as the words came out, Angie spotted us. She stopped and her hand went to her mouth. I smiled and nodded as she and Allen were seated three tables away. I looked at him and he just smirked.

I got up and walked over to Ellen's table passing Angie not acknowledging her presence.

"Hi, Ellen, it's been awhile. How have you been?"

"Jim, it's so good to see you. This is a colleague of mine, Andy Smith."

I shook his hand, and said, "Nice to meet you.Take good care of her, she's special."

Ellen looked at me strangely as I turned and walked away.

She said, "Jim? Wait. Could we talk sometime?"

I said, "Sure, Ellen. I'll call you next week" as I walked away.

I walked back towards my table and stopped momentarily. I bent down and whispered to Allen. You smirk at me again and I'm going to wipe it off your face. You feel me, Shithead?"

He nodded. I never said a word to Angie.

I paid our tab then me and the kids packed up and walked out. They did say "bye" to their mom.

I got no less than twenty calls and texts from Angie, basically saying it meant nothing. She was just lonely and needed someone to talk too. I didn't bother to respond.

Two weeks later, I stopped to pick up the kids.

Angie said, "Kids, please wait in the car for Dad. I need to talk to him."

They left and I said, "Ok, Angie, what can I do for you?"

"I'm sorry, you saw me with Allen at the restaurant. Whatever you said to him worked. I haven't heard from him since."

"I'm sorry I pissed off your lover. We just needed a little understanding that he was not going to belittle me by smirking at me with my kids watching."

"He's not my lover anymore, Jim. I just needed to get out of the house and he invited me to dinner. Nothing else happened."

"Jim, I'm inviting you to dinner...with me. Could you stand the sight of me long enough to have dinner. My treat?"

I thought it over for a minute and said, "Ok, Angie. What time do I pick you up?"

The next Saturday night, I picked Angie up at the house. She had gone all out from her make up, to her pretty dress to her perfect red fingernails and toenails. She had on four inch peeptoe heels with the hint of a toe ring showing.

As I opened the car door for her as I had done for the past fifteen years, she reached up and gently kissed me on the lips.

She said, "I love you and I miss you, Jim."

My heart couldn't help but soften a little. She handed me a small what looked like a remote control of some sort.

I asked, "What's this, Angie?"

She said, "Jim, push the button occasionally and you will find out."

I put it in my coat pocket and pulled it out as I was driving to the restaurant. I pushed the on button and immediately saw Angie grip the console. She leaned her head back on the seat and closed her eyes. I heard a faint buzzing.

I said,"Angie, are you ok?"

"Yes, Baby, I'm...I'm o..ok. Don't stop, Jim. Oh God...."

I turned it off and saw her relax.

"I almost came, Jim. I was so close. Jim, I've got a small vibrating sex toy inside me. My panties hold it in place. It goes inside me and curves up between my labia and touches my clit. You control it. I'm all yours, Baby. Torture me with it."

I pulled into the parking lot and turned it on again.

Angie said, "Oh Shit, Jim. I feel it in me. Press the button again. Yes! God, that feels so good."

I did and the vibration became stronger. I saw her put her legs together trying not to touch herself. She was gripping her seat.

She reached over and unzipped my slacks. She fished out my rapidly swelling cock and began sucking it and moaning at the same time. She squeezed a healthy glob of pre cum out of me and licked it off the head.

"I want you in me, Jim. Now...right here. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, Baby."

Her eyes rolled back and she arched her back still stroking my cock. I knew she was having a huge orgasm. I had seen enough of them over fifteen years. I turned the vibrator off as her orgasm subsided. She was trying to catch her breath.

"God, Jim, that was awesome. The only ones better are when you're inside me and I feel you cum in me."

We went into the restaurant and were seated in the back part of the dining area. I would turn it on occasionally and watch her reaction. I would bring her to the edge and then turn it off.

"You Bastard...Asshole. I was there...I was there, damn it. My panties are soaked. I brought another pair anticipating this might happen. I need to go change."

I said, "Don't remove it while you're changing."

I let her go into the restroom then followed her. When I was sure she had taken her panties off, I turned it on just outside the restroom door.

I heard from inside, "You Son of a Bitch. I just got the dry ones on. I'm gushing. Stop...Oh God, I'm gonna cum."

She opened the door and grabbed me, trying to keep from falling.

"Jim, I'm cumming standing up. It's running down my leg, Baby, this is strange but so good. Please, I need you inside me."

I threw a hundred on the table and helped her to my SUV. I opened the back door and got in. She leaned back against the seat. I removed her panties and saw the vibrator in her. I gently removed it and went down on my ex wife's wet pussy.

I licked her swollen, protruding clit til she came again then plunged my cock in her to the hilt right there in the parking lot.

"Oh, yes, Baby. I've missed you so much. Take me Jim. Cum inside me. Fill me."

I did just that. I felt like I shot a pint of milky semen up into her. We were both spent and ready to cuddle.

I took her back to my apartment where we made love again and then fell asleep. I awoke and just looked at her naked body. I know this body like the back of my hand but I can't shake the fact that another man has been inside her. Am I wrong to think this way? That she's unclean now because I was her first and only man...until HE came along.

She awoke and we talked. She couldn't apologize enough for bringing us to this point in our life. She gave me a a letter from her doctor stating she was clear of any disease. She didn't know I knew about the STD that Numb Nuts had given her. I already knew she was clean.

Two weeks later I moved back into the house with Angie and the kids. Mainly, to be with my children. I still wasn't sure how I felt about Angie. Something had been lost between us.

Although we weren't married, Angie tried to behave and carry on like we were. We had really good sex. We occasionally used her toy when we went out which always brought the best in both of us when we got home but that old familiar feeling is still eluding me. I still had my apartment and stayed there some weeks when I needed to be alone to try to get my head on straight.

Chapter 5

It's been fourteen months since Angie imploded my world. I'm laying here next to my wife rubbing her swollen baby bump. No, it's not Angie. My wife, Ellen. Yes, she's expecting our first child together and my third. I knew that Ellen's clock was ticking and she wanted a child so for her, I endured the pain and misery of reversing my vasectomy. It apparently worked well.

Eight months after I left Angie's house, I had a knock on my apartment door. It was Ellen.

She said, "Hi, Cowboy, I told you that someday I would come knocking on your door. I'm here. I love you, Jim. I have since I laid eyes on you in my office but I had to give you and Angie the opportunity to find yourselves and save your family. I told Angie that day that I hoped to find a man to love me like you loved her. I had. I just didn't tell her it was you that day."