Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't said anything since she appeared at my door.

She took it as rejection and turned to leave.

"I remember I told you not to knock unless you were committed to us. I'm a one woman man. I expect that in return from you."

"Jim, I haven't been with a man since the last time you and I made love. The man you saw me with at the restaurant was just a colleague. You are the last man to be inside me and will be for the rest of my life. I haven't wanted anyone else. It's been torture watching you and Angie try to save your marriage. I'm sorry it didn't work."

I said, "I don't here an answer?"

She said, "To what?"

"I asked you to marry me on the plane coming back from Las Vegas. You hem-hawed around. I never got a firm answer."

Ellen jumped into my arms.

"YES!, Jim. Oh My God, YES, Baby, I'll marry you!"

Two months later, we were married in a small but nice ceremony in a country church since it was Ellen's first marriage. Our families and some coworkers were in attendance.

Three months later, we were going out to eat when Ellen handed me a small remote control just like the one Angie had.

I said, "Jesus, Ellen, not you too."

She said, "Who do you think gave Angie the one she's got?"

Well, that night, Ellen was exhausted by the time we got home, not to mention pregnant. I'm not sure if I knocked her up in the back seat of my SUV or on her desk in her office at lunch that day. Not exactly sure when it happened. Really doesn't matter, my wife seldom left home without a load of me in her womb. It was bound to happen.She gave us a beautiful little girl to add to our blended family nine months later.

Angie and I had the talk before Ellen and I got married. She understood that we lost what we once had because of her affair. We couldn't get it back. It was gone forever. We still had feelings for each other and always would. There was fifteen years of history...mostly good, between us. I never mentioned the STD. There was nothing to be gained by humiliating her again.

We are all close friends now. Angie hasn't found another man that could give her what we had. She dates some but never anything serious and she never brings them home according to Ellen. They talk a lot. I guess she keeps the little remote in fresh batteries. She loves to take care of and babysit the newest member of the Thornton's, little Crystal Thornton.

Ellen and I are inseparable. Our souls met on that fateful signing day in her office. We love each other as much as two people can. You can't ask for more than that.

The End.