All Comments on 'Divorce Annulled'

by DawnHaze

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 19 years ago
Author must hate women

Lot of hate here, no sexual enjoyment though

samissamisabout 19 years ago
Mixed feelings

about the content, but leaning toward good. Nice literary style though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
JUST ANOTHER LAME CHEATING WIFE STORY

PLEASE STICK THIS SHIT IN FETISH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No love here.

Then why is it in the Loving Wives category? I ask myself...

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
What a sad pair of individuals!

They could of had something special. They could of come to some loving resolution. But then it became just another self cuckold wannabe story. Oh what a future they have.

Pretty sad acually. Totaly un-erotic! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Made me wet!

Pay no attention to the negative comments. You see, this board is loaded with small dicked losers who like to bash any sort of fetish that does not exactely corelate with their own mastabatory standars. I believe that is called hypocritical. Guys come here to stroke their tiny little dicks and then get pissed when they read something that they perceive as threatening. This is a well written fantasy. Keep it up.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
using

Cheating wife and Using husband.... Seems there is no love left in there marriage. Its so sad after getting the pics hubby should have just divorced her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

The lesbos hate this one - but it is a great story and better than most of the shit on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well

lol i dont like the cheating wife ... lol but i like him being the one to take charge ... lol im figuring she might not like his rules now lol ... yeah ignore others keep writing ... at least that was a bit fifferent premise

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Writing isn't easy

But choosing the category shouldn't be so tough. This category is called LOVING wives. There is no loving in this story. Wife is waiting for something to end the marriage. He isn't a husband even before the pictures show up. Now the "marriage" is about using. This story is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only one "surprise" in the whole mess

Half way through it, when she said she couldn't tell what he was thinking, I have suspected it would turn out that the afternoon with Steve had really been his idea and he got her two friends to go along with it. Outside of that instance, there is not one moment of thought present in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Blows!

Stupid husband, cheating whore wife.......good home to drop a nuke on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not What I expected from the Title

Not what I expected from the title. It seems to me the couple never talks anymore and were going thru the motions of a marriage. Both have issues that are not brought up to the other and sex is appearently not satisfying for them together and the man uses the incident to assert himself in the relationship.

I do agree that Loving Wives might not be the best category for this, perhaps Nonconsent Reluctance.

To the Author, I noted you are listed as female and 18. Do not listen to the people calling bad things at your writing. It takes a lot of courage to post your first story online. Writing should always be for your own indulgance and what and how you write should be dictated by that drive and not by those who read it with only 1 hand on the desk. Keep writing and trying always to be the writer you wish to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You certainly can write!

Dawn: You certainly didn't paint a very pretty picture, but I think you wrote a helluva story. Your dialogue was crisp and realistic. It would seem that most of the negative comments regarded the theme of your story, not its presentation. Yeah, none of us "small-dicked pud-pounding guys" would like a wife like that, but as stories go, you've done remarkably well for a first submission. Please continue to write. You certainly have a talent for it. And, FYI, most stories submitted in this category include wives who have been anything but "loving." You did well, Girl!

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Not very realistic

Dawn,

your story is good, until you get to the part where the husband takes her ( effectively rape ) and wants to stay with her. He knows she had unprotected sex, and could have either STD's or AIDS, so why would he have sex with her and risk his health? If the marriage is that poor, then the evidence of the cheating would make this a slam dunk for divorce. He can't trust her, nor respect her - both required in a marriage. It would have made more sense for him to immeadiately contact a lawyer for a divorce, get a restraining order for her to not to bother him at work or his place of business, change the locks on the house, cancel all the joint credit cards, and transfer all the bank accounts into new accounts in his name only. He should drop kick this woman to the curb, with only her clothes ( the jewerly should be considered part of the marital assets, and she should have to fight for them).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
New Author Sickness Strikes Again

Constructively -- A talented first effort but a very poor choice in conclusion and theme. Abusing a woman and a sick self cuckolding husband. Lots of erotisism and sensuality lacking there.

No semblance of reality and every character loses or is very sickly depraved. Why did you write this with your time and talent? Do you know this audience - there are many more simi-normal people with rational mind sets who come here to be sensibly aroused than sick jaded ones who are into brutality and sorid sub-human self cuckolding.

I hope with your displayed talent that you give your next effort more thought as it relects on you, it will affect our appreciation or non-appreciation earned or lost, because our respect or non-respect for you is a reflection of how you respect yourself and us.

Perhaps you don't give a damn about us, the scores, or the comments - time will tell won't it author. Please give this some consideration. Regard pending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Please!

You guys are all hung up on the LOVING wife supposed "miscateregorization" when practically the whole darn category is about cheating wives-whats so loving about that?! For this category this story was hot, sexy, a little twisted...Awesome! Keep writing, don't listen to those jerks, if they want LOVING they should read romantic.

XceptionXceptionabout 19 years ago
Loved it

Female perspective with an edge.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
Very... precise.

Interesting psychological play – quite the ride. Granted, not much "loving" to it, but a good tone and gradual building of tension through dialogue.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just another pervert story

Wasting my time.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
The build up to a sex act

Ilike the communcation and discriptive way she was answering the questions concerning her cheating on her husband and he enjoyed every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another plaudit NorCal2

Better posted in the reluctant/nonconsensual section, but it worked for me. Well written, regardless of the theme. As for the theme, I thought that to be excellent. I can relate. Ignore the posts from persons that didn't expect that sort of theme in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what if the hubby send her girlfriends a present

what would their better halves say.this stupid or dumber as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
marvelous..

And I do hope your husband or boyfriend tell you about their great fuck they got as a birthday present so you can tell him how horny it makes you. The you can wave goodbye to him as he goes to get a new lay with her.. Brilliant writing... And now you are an author... So f*ng impressive. Just out from kindergarten and a r.e.a.l A.u.t.h.o.r :) Cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As stated before very realistic

up to the point he fucked her. She had bareback sex with a strabger who was a sex worker. It is very likely she has an STD if not HIV/AIDS. There is no way in hell a rationsl person would have sex with her for at least a year until all her test came back negative. It can take over a year for a HIV test to come in positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am sorry I didnt see where the wife was abused

fucked by the only person with a right to fuck her yes, abused no. She chose to go into a reluctance sexual union, so if she was abused it was by the guy who fucked her in adultry. He needs to divorce this brainless slut and get revenge on her two friends, perhaps by naming them in the divorce action. He has all the evidence he needs for a divorce. Mindless stories like this makes one wonder if the only way married women think is with their cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disgusting story

Not a single redeeming quality in the entire story. Adulterous wife ,brutal thug husband. No love and nothing erotic in the story. Please give up writing.

the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could the wife possibly be...

any bigger of a self centered, piece of crap asshole? Or her friends? Anything involving her husband is a pain in the ass, but any crap off the street gets everything they ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Zero, zero,

ZERO

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
stop whining

he's not a thug, he is just handling his slut.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CAN THIS DIVORCE BE SAVED

and send us on our separate ways. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing!!!

With a crappy story line.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Divorce the bitch

Then slit your own throat you fucking cuck asshole.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great unstory

The story was about two lunatics that demonstrated their wanton desire to be pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ya did good Dawn...

Ok, I would like to add my interpretation: They had problems. I agree with the critics that observe that there was no love, or at least they had come to take each other for granted. Also, sex cannot restore a relationship. Forgiveness, respect and understanding are essential if the marriage is to be restored. However, Dawn's theme is a good one. The outrageous sex allowed a breakthrough. They are finally communicating, howbeit at a pretty basic level. Also, it is significant that the husband was able to understand one of her unexpressed but deep needs and, rather than rejecting her for it, he tried to give her what she needed. Granted the sex alone will not "save" the marriage but that's not the point of the story. The theme is that it opened a door. Now, Dawn, tell us what happened to them afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah that happened

And the minute he went back to work, she was packed and out the door. He'll get the divorce papers in the mail. Say Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One huge problem

He raped her and the neighbor can testify to the fact. Their marriage was done. He was headed to jail. I don't believe for a second that a woman that felt the way she did about her marriage would have sat at the table and answered his questions. And I don't believe for a minute that their marriage continued any longer than it took for her to file a police report and see an attorney. He's an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spousal rape

She called the Police. He went to jail. She got a divorce. And his threat to ask Steve about the details? Probably never find Steve and if he did Steve would have laughed in his face. And I'm thinking if he threatened Steve, he got his ass kicked. This whole story was a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bitch was a cheating slut...

He needed to rush out and be tested for a STD. Meanwhile, HE divorces the slut. The wannabe cucks who love this shit ought to be tested too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon on 7/2 is right on!

And anon on 6/23 is a spineless fool.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Might work

If Ty happens to be an organized crime boss or a drug kingpin with paid off cops and judges in his pocket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The new rules? He goes to jail

Because what she did was go to the hospital and had a rape kit done. When the Police arrived she told them that Ty had forced her. He was arrested for spousal and domestic abuse and spousal rape. He went to jail. She got 80% of the marital assets when she agreed to drop the charges if he agreed to her terms for the divorce. Your ending was simply ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Disgusting. He should have kicked her ass to the curb, sued her girlfriends who set

up the whore with "Steve". Then he should go kick the cowboy shit out of "Steve".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWFUL

This guy is a pathetic cuckold pussy, and his wife is a whore. If she does not want him she should get a divorse.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
RULES ARE FOR THE WEAK AND STUPID

the other side doesn't need or want them, TK U MLJ LV NV

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO (I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES)

I am against abuse (yes she screwed the pooch) but dominated abuse will earn you a visit to the hospital! Story is good but not good! Thanks ★★★☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epic stupidity

Given the nature of their relationship at that point I think she simply looks at the pictures and then looks at him with a "why do you care" attitude. And when he starts to question her, I think she turns the computer back on and goes to work. He touches her and she calls the police and he's off to jail and the divorce is on - in her favor. This was a ridiculous, unbelievable conversation. Awful story telling.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Dumb Crud

Lets see - husband enjoys wife having sex with someone else? Nope, reality says real men don't get excited - they get a divorce! Wife's friends set her up for extra-marital sex...husband will hate them and want revenge. Unprotected sex? Both will need STD tests. IF they stay together, marriage counseling, a post-nuptial agreement that severely penalizes adultery, and I'd explain to the wife, her "friends" and Steve that she is off limits as long as they are married. And I would exact revenge on the 2 girlfriends and Steve.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
They seem to deserve each other

I wouldn't want to know any of them, including her girlfriends.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Can we have this story annulled?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - It is my opinion that any man who gets off watching a stranger fuck his wife bareback, while he has to wear a condom to prevent disease or pregnancy - is one sick puppy - and needs to be put in a loony bin.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Holy f*ck you suck. Thank god you were one and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, just wow!!!! delicious and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steve needs castrated for it to be a good story. 1*

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Dude you are as fucking gay a homosexual as they come.

Your one hit wonder came up 3 hits short.

Worthless retread repressed cuck, bet he's riding his husband Mile's dick cowboy style right about now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What? I got taken again by another wimpy cuck story!!!

Shit

alextasyalextasyabout 1 year ago

Superb imagery -- the dirty diamond, the dripping, the unforgiving chair -- and excellent handling of dialogue. Can't wait to read more of your works.

Thank you!

=Alextasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another cluck piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Also fell for another shit wimpy cucky. For me

Read the comments first

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

another slut wife when will men learn shes not your soulmate its just your turn

AstordatairAstordatairabout 2 months ago

Very well written. But to me, the fact that he didn't mind having been played behind his back is beyond understanding. Yet, your story sruck a nerve, and was far from boring. It deserves a higher score. Thank you for your writing!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Get himself a Pinay and live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thankfully this mess was the author one and only attempt 18 years ago.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous