Divorced Don and Lady M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now rubbing and occasionally gripping my growing member. She was making little sounds of contentment and her breathing was getting quicker. I was sure this was going to happen but to be positive I asked, "Are you sure?"

There was no hesitation. "I have never enjoyed this much foreplay. Yes. Keep going. My whole body is feeling alive. My lips from kissing you. My breasts, my vagina, your hands and I am enjoying what's in my hand." A few minutes of more teasing and she said, "I need you inside me... now."

We shifted around and got in the normal missionary position. I wondered if she had ever experienced any other positions but was not going to ask. I lowered myself down and she guided me into her. I pushed in slowly. Just the head at first, then deeper and deeper. I started to stroke in and out but not in any hurry. Her hands were holding me tight, but she couldn't seem to decide where to put them. She moved her hands from up behind my shoulders and then down to my waist and then back up to my shoulders. It was almost like she was frantic about where to put her hands. I was only holding part of my weight on my arms.

I wanted to feel her breasts pushing into my chest and our bodies making a lot of contact. With no warning her body stiffened, her vagina clamped down on my cock. Her orgasm was strong. I kept steadily stroking. I was determined to wait. She was moaning and groaning but no real words. Her breathing was ragged. After about five minutes of constant stimulation she had her second orgasm. It was stronger than the first.

I said, "One more... and I will climax with you." It was only about three minutes of hard thrusting and we climaxed right together. Her vaginal muscles clamping down on my hard-on which was filling her vagina with warm man milk that had no little swimmers in it.

I lifted up a little to take some of my weight off of her. She kept holding on tight. I asked her, "How do you feel?"

Her answer was, "I've never gotten there more than once. My husband doesn't have your staying power. I never imagined that making love could feel so wonderful!"

We uncoupled and lay side by side just holding hands. She still wanted contact.

I told her, "Foreplay is supposed to last long enough that you just can't wait. It makes the final act that much more intense."

Margaret was still coming down off her high. "I couldn't wait... and yes, it was intense! I've never experienced anything this pleasurable or this intense."

I said, "Things like being nude while you are completely comfortable doing it and making love like we just did, giving each other immense pleasure is part of what living life is all about."

She replied, "You are wise."

We finally got up off the bed. I let her use the bathroom first to clean up. I just used some tissues to wipe myself down. When she walked back into the bedroom she was already dressed. I was still nude. I was home.

She said, "This has been an unbelievable evening. I don't know what to say."

I told her, "Words aren't necessary. Your actions have expressed everything you have been feeling. But you better spend five minutes on your hair... it's a mess."

She laughed, "And it's all your fault!"

"Blame me! I have enjoyed our evening more than you will ever know. Thank you for accepting my invitation."

We moved from the bedroom to the bathroom. She was in front of the large mirror on the wall working on her hair. After a few minutes she had her hair looking presentable.

I said, "I hope you make your meeting with your son to trade cars before going home. You have my number. Please let me know what is going on. I really want to know. Don't let your husband find my card. If you can't catch me on the phone you could send me a note in a sealed envelope to my address. If nothing else I'm usually at the bar every Friday night. But I'm REALLY glad I stayed home tonight!"

She said my card was in a safe place. Not to worry. That she would contact me when she could but didn't know when that might be. She looked at her watch. "I only have 30 minutes to meet my son so I have to go."

We walked to my front door and shared an intense goodbye, not knowing when or where we would talk or see each other.

She jokingly said, "I'll just walk myself out. You might get in trouble walking me out nude!" I opened the door and she walked out.

I went to my couch and watched her back her son's car out of my carport. I sat there quite a while reviewing everything that had happened in the last five and a half hours. It seemed almost unbelievable, but I knew it was true, I lived it!

I worried about her all the next week. I hadn't heard anything from her and I still had no way for me to contact her. I hoped her husband hadn't found out that she had spent an entire evening at my house. I'd better be really careful until I know what's going on. I hoped that she was OK. Again I went to the bar on Friday night hoping that she would be there. No such luck.

The next week just made me worry more. Still no contact from her. But at least no one else had contacted me. Again I went to the bar on Friday night. I got there at my normal 20 till 9:00. I walked in and quickly looked around. She was sitting at the small table by the wall where she had sat the first time I met her. I didn't even go by the bar to pick up the bottle of Coors I knew would be setting there waiting for me. It would wait. I walked straight to her table. She stood up to greet me. She gave me a tight hug and a soft kiss. We sat down.

Before I could say anything Margaret spoke. I was listening intently. She started. "I'm sorry I haven't called you or sent you a note. I didn't have time. I hired a P.I. He found out that my husband has been having an affair with one of his teaching assistants for quite a while. She's 30. He has signed statements from people at his university who knew he was married and saw what was going on. He has pictures of the two of them in some personal activities. My son and I have discussed everything."

"I have retained a really aggressive divorce attorney. We will be filing the divorce papers on Monday. We are going after half of everything. We will force my husband to sell our house. I want my half in a cashier's check." "My husband has a lot more in his retirement account than I have in mine because he makes more money than I do. I want half of his retirement account transferred to my account. My son and I have moved into an apartment, taking only our personal things and our cars. When the court action is done we are going back to Virginia. My mom, dad, brother and my other sister live there. We can get a fresh start in a new area. In case my husband has been following me and tries to contest anything I can't be seen with you. Please be careful! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

I was stunned! "I'm so sorry it's turning out this way. I'm really sure no one saw you at my house. You were very careful that night, and I'll be careful. I hope everything works out for you. I hope you find someone to share a life of love with."

We stood up and didn't care who was watching. We shared an embrace and kiss like a soldier going off to war. She was the soldier who was going off to fight her war. She was almost crying, but was doing her best not to.

She said, "I will NEVER forget you and everything you have taught me about life!"

I told her, "Take care... Be safe... and good luck. Thank you for sharing yourself with me." Margaret walked away.

I knew I would never see her again, but I also knew that she would live on in my memory forever. I looked at her half a glass of wine. I thought about drinking the rest of it and taking the glass to remember her by.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Andrea, the bar tender. She said, "I'm sorry. Here's your beer, Don... it's on the house. I've watched you two since she came in a month ago and you asked her to dance. I don't know what happened but the ending is sad." She picked the wine glass up and headed back to her bar.

I sat there, stunned and sad. I drank about half of my beer and went home.

Author's note: I never knew her last name. I never heard from her again. I hoped her future was better than her past had been before she met me. She will forever be in my memory. I appreciate your votes on my true story.

12