Stud or Dud?

Story Info
Check my record! Twins, a MILF, the head cheerleader & more.
20k words
4.44
28.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Tucker Brady, and I know for a fact I'm a stud. I admit I was no Romeo in my first three years in high school. Hey, I'm a late-bloomer! My senior year should be enough to cement my status. I'll let you be the judge.

The dictionary defines a stud as a sexually attractive man. I think we'd all agree that there are many types of studs. Some are tall, dark, and mysterious and some are the classic 'bad boy'. He could be a quiet, rugged man like the hero in a great Western movie, or he could be rich, stylish, and wearing a tuxedo.

We realize that there's more involved than just having a handsome face. They have a certain something, a combination of confidence, character, intelligence, the ability to get others to follow them, and other intrinsic characteristics that elevate them above normal men.

Like with every group, you have those who meet the requirements and those who exceed the basic criteria: the Pro Bowlers, Hall of Famers, and the GOATS (the greatest of all time). I don't claim to rival Casanova or a 'stud' movie star, but I think I've made it into the ranks.

I'm not making this claim because I'm arrogant, conceited, and overconfident. I'm telling you it because it's true. I'm just stating the fact. In my mind, this is no different than saying cheetahs are fast and elephants are large. Things are what they are.

In my early teenage years, no one would've expected I'd be anything special. When I was seventeen and a junior in high school, I wasn't dating or playing sports. I was a tall, skinny, shy kid with acne.

My family moved the summer before my senior year. I turned eighteen, and miraculously my face cleared, and my weight caught up with my height. I went from willowy to stout. My six feet, two inches frame carried one-hundred-ninety-seven pounds of muscle.

I felt like a new person and decided to take advantage of my fresh start. I smiled more and stopped being shy. I decided to try out for the football team, so I was running and lifting weights. As my physique improved, I became more confident. I didn't know it at the time, but I was on my way to stud-dom.

Here is my story. Stud or dud? Please! My record speaks for itself.

Tucker

^^^Wednesday Seven p.m.^^^

"Tucker, didn't I see you running this morning?" Gail, the attractive, thirty-seven-year-old divorcee who lived next door asked. She had parked in her driveway. The trunk of her car was open and Tucker saw bags of groceries.

Tucker was shirtless, breathing deeply, and walking in circles in his driveway to cool down. "Hello, Ms. Post," he said. He walked to her and said, "Yes, I ran this morning. I'm trying out for the football team. I quit my summer job so I can run twice a day and lift weights to get ready for the season."

She smiled at him, unapologetically ogled his body, and said, "You look like a football player. Big and strong."

"Can I give you a hand with the groceries?."

"Yes. Thank you."

He came to the car and picked up the three of the bags. Ms. Post smiled and said, "You're a handy guy to have around. You made short work of this chore."

As they walked to her house, she leaned in and sniffed him, and said, "Mmm. You smell good. Manly. There's nothing bad about a good, clean sweat." She got her keys out and unlocked the door. Tucker followed her into the kitchen and they put the bags on the counter.

"Can I offer you a glass of water?"

"Sure. That'd be great."

She put ice in a tall glass, filled it from the tap, and handed it to him. She admired his broad chest and powerful-looking body as he downed the drink. When he was finished she said, "Can I impose on you for another favor?"

"Sure."

"A dear friend of my sister had surgery. You know how things are these days, the hospital wants to send you home as quickly as possible. My sister is a nurse and has offered to take care of her. She has twin eighteen-year-old daughters who are quite a handful. Her husband travels a lot, so they are coming to stay with me for a while. I know they'll be bored out of their minds, hanging out with me. Could you take them to a movie? Out to dinner? Or to a party? I'll pay."

"Sure."

She hugged him; he felt her soft breasts compress on his hard chest. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thanks. You're a lifesaver. They're arriving on Friday " She held onto him, so he returned the friendly gesture and wrapped his strong arms around her.

He smelled her floral perfume and enjoyed the embrace. A flip switched on in his brain, and his dick began to swell and press against her leg.

"Ah...Ah," he cried out. His face turned red. He quickly released her and stepped back. He added, "I have to go."

Her hands caught his hands. Below them, his hard dick tented his running shorts. They looked down at his erection. Tucker braced for a lambasting and was shocked when instead she looked him in the eyes and said calmly, "Why don't you come over at eight o'clock on Friday night? We'll have dinner, and you can meet the girls?"

"Oh. Okay," Tucker said anxiously. His heart was beating rapidly. He had sweat on his brow.

"You don't need to be embarrassed about your erection," Gail said. She smiled, looked at it again, then looked at his face, and said, "That's the nicest compliment this old woman has gotten in a while."

"You're not old."

She sighed and confessed, "Thanks, but I'll be thirty-eight at my next birthday. I'm not as slim and toned as I used to be. My perky parts sag. Did you know that my husband left me for a younger woman? I'm not feeling great about myself."

She looked so sad that Tucker embraced her. His hard-on rested against her body as she sobbed with her head resting on his shoulder. He held her tightly.

When she stopped crying, he tried to comfort her and said, "You're not dead yet."

"What?" she guffawed, and snot flew out her nose, which she quickly wiped away. She chuckled and said, "I guess that's one way to look at my situation. You're right. My pity party has to end."

She gave him a smooch on the cheek and said, "Thanks for the hug and giving me a shoulder to cry on. The twins are going to love you. You're tall, well-built, good-looking, and kind."

^^^

Friday night at eight o'clock Tucker rang his neighbor's doorbell. He was casually, but nicely dressed. His mother had insisted on ironing his short-sleeve shirt and thrust a bouquet in his hands and said, "You should always bring the hostess a gift."

The door swung open. Gail was smiling and wearing a knit dress that hugged her body. Behind her were the twins, two beauties with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. The teens were dressed alike in skin-tight jeans which emphasized their long legs and tight bottoms, and white, backless ribbed, halter tops.

Gail spoke first, "Hello, Tucker. Are those flowers for me?"

"Yes, ma'am," he answered and held them out.

She took the bouquet, smelled them, and said, "What a lovely gesture. Thank you." She laughed and said, "You have to stop calling me Ms. Post or ma'am. It makes me feel old. Please call me Gail. Let me introduce you to my nieces." She turned and pointed as she said, "This is Amanda, and this is Abby."

Amanda smiled and said, "Gail, he's as hunky as you said. Look at those arms and shoulders. Hello there."

"Hi," Abby said in a quiet voice.

Tucker stared at the identical young women. He said, "Hello. I'm sure you hear this all the time. You look alike. Will you get mad if I can't determine who is who?"

The twins laughed and said in unison, "No."

"Confusing people is part of the fun of being a twin," Amanda said.

"That's why we dress alike," Abby explained.

"Come in," Gail said. "Girls, take our guest into the family room and play nice while I put these gorgeous flowers in some water and finish dinner."

Gail went into the kitchen. The teens went into the adjoining family room. The house had an open concept design, and a breakfast bar separated the two rooms. The twins sat on the sofa. One tucked her right leg under her butt, and the other sat on her left leg. Tucker sat across from them. He looked from one to the other.

"Do you know much about twins?" Abby asked.

"No," Tucker said.

"We were made the same way you were. Our daddy put his penis in our mommy, ejaculated, and knocked her up," Amanda said.

"Amanda, behave," Gail called out.

Amanda gave Tucker a smug look. Abby ignored her sister's vulgar outburst and said, "The fertilized egg split, so Amanda and I are identical twins with the same genetic makeup."

"But we're more than that," Amanda said. "We are mirror twins."

"I've never heard that term," Tucker said. "What does it mean?"

The twins turned and faced each other. Amanda said, "We have similar features, and they are asymmetrical, on opposite sides."

"We are the mirror image of each other," Abby said.

Tucker's mouth opened, but he didn't speak. A confused look appeared on his face. The twins giggled, got up, each grabbed an arm, and pulled Tucker out of his seat. They took him to a mirror hanging on the wall.

Amanda said, "Raise your right hand." He did. "Now look at the reflection in the mirror. Which hand is up?" Abby said.

"The left one," Tucker said.

"The image in the mirror is an exact replica of you but reversed," Amanda stated. "Just as Abby is a reversed image of me. Do you see it now?"

The young women stood side-by-side. Tucker studied them intently. His brow was knitted. Suddenly, his eyebrows flew up, he smiled, and said, "Oh. I see it now. You both have long, straight blonde hair, but you part it on opposite sides of your head. And the beauty mark above your lips is on opposite sides of your faces. "

"Good. What about our boobs?" Amanda asked.

"Ah. Ah," Tucker stammered. His face turned red as he checked out their breasts.

Amanda smirked and said, "I'll give you a clue. Most women don't have symmetrical breasts."

"Ah. Ah," he spluttered as he studied their tits. He looked Amanda in the eyes and said, haltingly, "Your...your left breast is slightly bigger than your right." He blushed and added without confidence, "And Abby, for you, it's the reverse?"

"Correct! We have one that's a B- and one that's a B+," Abby said. "Tell us one more thing."

Tuckers had sweat on his brow. He looked the women over and said, "You are wearing your watches on opposite wrists."

"Very good," Amanda said. "We wear our watches on different wrists because I'm right-handed and Abby's left-handed. Raise your hands."

Tucker lifted them. Amanda took his left hand, and Abby grabbed his right. The women brought his hand to their sternum and pushed his fingers down into their cleavage. The women smiled. Abby slid his fingers an inch to right, and Amanda moved his fingers an inch to the left. Tucker was stunned at their audacity as he felt their soft breasts.

"Do you feel it?" Amanda teased him.

"Ah. Ah," he stuttered. His face was red. His dick got hard.

"I'm not talking about our boobs," Amanda said. "Do you feel our beating hearts?"

"Yes."

"And?" Abby asked and laughed.

Tucker stood there embarrassed and confused. Then the revelation hit him. He smiled and said, "You've got to be kidding me! Your insides are reversed?"

"Yes," Amanda said. "My organs are in their regular positions."

"And mine are flipped," Abby said proudly. "My heart is on my right side. My liver, spleen, appendix, stomach...everything inside is on the wrong side!"

Gail had plated the food and watched the twins play their game. She said, "Girls, are you done with your parlor trick? You've managed to trick Tucker into touching your young, firm breasts. I'm sure he's impressed. Come and eat."

They sat down, had a nice dinner, and a good conversation. Afterward, Tucker helped clear the table. While he and Gail were in the kitchen alone, she tucked some folded bills in his front pocket.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Take the girls out somewhere they can dance. My treat," Gail said.

"You don't have to pay."

"I insist. Why should you pay? It's not like this is a date or your idea. You're doing me a favor, entertaining my nieces."

She turned and announced in a loud voice, "Girls, Tucker told me there's a club in town where you can dance. Grab your purses, have fun, and don't come home too late."

The twins shrieked with excitement and ran from the room to fix their hair and makeup. Twenty minutes later, they reappeared in party attire. They piled into Tucker's car. Amanda asked," Is this a real club or one of those under twenty-one/no alcohol places."

"The latter. It's a nice place for kids our age with a good DJ, a big dance floor, and a light show. The places that serve alcohol are very strict. They card everyone. We'd never get in."

Amanda frowned and pouted. Abby said, "Don't be like that. We can have fun without drinking."

Tucker parked, paid the cover, and the twins dragged him to the dance floor. Amanda was an energetic, flamboyant dancer. Abby had moves too, but she was more restrained. Amanda drew the guys over like moths to a flame. She was propositioned, offered drugs, and alcohol. She declined some offers and said yes to others.

Tucker tried to keep an eye on Amanda, but it was difficult. She disappeared and returned smelling of cigarettes, weed, or alcohol. Abby stayed with Tucker and seemed pleased to dance and talk with him.

At closing time, the guys who had supplied the party favors to Amanda hit on her and suggested she leave with them. She turned them down.

One didn't take no for an answer. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the door. In the process, he ripped her top, exposing a breast.

"Ah! No way, loser! Let go of me" Amanda screamed and struck him while covering her boob with her other hand.

Tucker hurried over and said sternly, "Let her go."

"Don't make this your problem," the guy said and gave Tucker a menacing stare. He explained, "The bitch smoked my weed and drank my hooch. She owes me a little something something."

"Not going to happen," Tucker said. He stepped in front of the guy blocking his exit and said, "She came with me. She's leaving with me."

The tough dude smirked and then threw a quick punch at Tucker's chin. Tucker dodged the blow and hit him with a powerful right hand in the stomach that caused the bad boy to double over and let go of Amanda. Tucker grabbed the frightened girl's hand and pulled her away.

Abby, Amanda, and Tucker left the club. When they were in the car, Abby asked her sister, "Why do you always hang out with the bad crowd? Those guys have expectations."

"Sister, living is about taking risks, "Amanda said in a patronizing manner.

"You're lucky Tucker was here to save you, or that guy and his friends would be taking your virginity right now, "Abby said.

Amanda's eyes narrowed and flashed with anger as she shook her index finger at her sister and said, "Don't you ever discuss my personal business in public." After that, it was a quiet car ride to Gail's house. It helped that Amanda dozed.

Tucker parked in front of Gail's house. Abby said, "Amanda's asleep. Can you help me get her inside?".

"Sure."

Abby tried to help but got in the way. Tucker said, "I'll handle her. You get the doors." He reached in, scooped up the sleeping beauty, and carried her against his chest. The flap of her shirt fell away, and he saw her boob. The front door was unlocked. Abby held it open and led Tucker to the bedroom the teens were sharing.

She pulled down the covers and Tucker gently placed her sister on the bed. Abby removed her sister's strappy shoes and pulled the sheet over her. "Thanks, for everything," Abby said. Tucker nodded.

They walked out of the room. When they got to the family room, Abby said, "Wait." Tucker stopped and looked at her. Abby looked up at him with glossy eyes and said, "I had a good time tonight."

"I had fun too."

Abby stepped closer to Tucker until they were chest-to-chest. She looked longingly into his eyes, licked her lips, and whispered, "I like you." Her arms embraced him, she stood on her tip-toes, and kissed him. He returned the kiss.

The soft, sweet kiss grew in length and passion. Tucker squeezed her tightly. They moved to the sofa and made out with lots of deep, soulful gazes into each others' eyes and many open mouth kisses.

^^^

Gail got up, used the bathroom, and heard noises. "Who's up this time of night?" she wondered. She went out into the hall and walked toward the family room. She recognized Tucker and saw he was kissing one of the twins. She paused in the dark East hall to watch and smiled.

^^^At this same time^^^

Amanda woke. Her stomach felt funny. She went into the hall bathroom and peed. She washed her hands and face and brushed her teeth. She was headed back to bed when she heard her sister giggle.

"What's she up to?" she asked herself. She turned around and walked toward the family room. She stood in the darkness of the West hallway and watched her sister make out. She smirked and said, "You go girl!"

^^^

Abby grabbed Tucker's hand, brought it to her breasts, giggled, and said, "I saw you ogling my sister's exposed boob." He stiffened. Abby chuckled and said, "I'm not upset. Boys like boobs. I get it. What I was going to say if you liked hers, you'll like mine. They are an exact duplicate. You can touch mine and suck on them."

"Really?"

"Yes. Girls like sex too." She untied the string around her neck, pulled her halter-top down, and gave him full access to her tits.

"Wow!" he said. The tone of his voice was a mixture of awe and reverence. He caressed and squeezed her breasts. He thumbed her nipples and sucked on them.

^^^Gail^^^

"Oh. She's got a nice pair. Once upon a time mine were that high and firm."

^^^Amanda^^^

"Oh, you naughty girl. Now we're even. I let one of the boys at the dance club grope my breasts and suck my nipples."

^^^

"Mmmm," Abby sighed, grabbed his head, and pulled him to her chest.

He took his time, explored her boobs, and listened to her moans and groans.

"Ohhh. That feels good. I'm warm all over," Abby said.

"I'm glad you like it because I love your boobs. I worried that I wasn't doing it right. This is my first time sucking on a woman's breasts."

"You must be a natural," Abby said and laughed, "because you're doing a great job. This is the first time I've let a guy do this."

Tucker pulled off and looked her in the eyes and said, "Thank you for trusting me. Em...I'm a virgin so tell me what you like."

"I don't know what I like! I'm a virgin too." She cupped a lovely breast and offered it to him and said, "Do what you were doing. It was heavenly."

Tucker spent another fifteen minutes feasting on her breasts. His dick was as hard as a rock, and her panties were soaking wet.

^^^Gail^^^

Gail told herself, "I shouldn't be watching. I REALLY shouldn't be wishing that Tucker was sucking on my breasts." She had an itch between her legs. She scratched it and moaned softly. "Ohh. Fuck. It's been so long since I've been with a man. My pussy is soaking wet." She continued to watch and masturbate.

^^Amanda^^^

"Wow. Listen to the moaning. He's not rushing. For a first-timer, he's kind, considerate, and thorough. I'm getting wet watching them." She stuck her hand inside her thong and rubbed her button. "Mmm. Oh," she moaned softly, so Tucker and her sister wouldn't hear her.

^^^

Abby reached out and squeezed his dick. Not satisfied with touching it through his clothes. She said, "Get your penis out. I want to see and touch it."

While Tucker pulled his pants down and freed his cock, she undid her jeans and pushed them and her panties down, exposing her shaved pussy.

"Wow. That's big!" Abby said as she stared at his erection. Her words echoed what her sister and aunt were thinking. He had a fine-looking cock. It wasn't monstrously long or thick but to the eyes of virgins and a horny adult who hadn't had sex in nearly a year. It looked huge!