Divya Pt. 01: Too Big for Glory

Story Info
Sam gets lucky with his Megadick Futa coworker.
5.2k words
4.71
14.9k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story contains: A woman with an outrageously massive cock and balls, docking (aka penis-in-penis), a glory hole and lots of Futa cum.

Part 1: Too Big for Glory

It was a Wednesday night at Turpo's Bar. The place was pretty quiet, only a couple patrons floating about the place, most of them regulars. I was behind the bar, it was the second of my eight hour shift and I had completed all the required daily cleaning tasks. Now I polished the countertop and watched the AFL game on the screens. Not a popular sport outside Australia, but it was a Wednesday and Frank, one of the regulars, always asked for it.

I was supposed to have someone on with me, a coworker called Divya. But Divya often showed up late, and today she was only 10 minutes behind, which wasn't too bad by her standards.

There was a screech of tires from outside. Somebody had pulled up hard to the curb. Moments later there was slamming of doors and indecipherable yelling. I could make out a few words, and one of the people yelling was definitely Divya. It sounded like her and her current boyfriend were having it out. Not an uncommon occurrence, but today was pretty bad by the sound of it. Something about contributing to the house maybe? Hard to say exactly.

The bar door swung open and Divya came hurrying in, her cheeks streaked with tears, her full face of makeup now partially ruined. I sighed internally as I realized this would be another half hour in the work bathroom to clean herself up. But hey, it was a Wednesday, so the place was dead. I decided to let it go.

She gave me a quick apologetic "Sorry" in her lilting voice as she bustled past. From outside the sound of a door slamming and a car racing off from the curb could be clearly heard.

I smiled weakly in response and watched her go. Divya took care of her appearance, she never showed up for work in anything less than full makeup and a carefully chosen outfit that usually showed off quite a bit of her very full figure. Today she wore a tight black skirt that went down just past her knees, and tightly cupped her big round ass. The sway of her walk resulted in her fat cheeks bouncing about hypnotisingly.

My eyes were not the only ones to follow her. In fact, I was certain more than a few regulars were only so because of her. They knew her scheduled work days and never came in when she wasn't here. The owner, a decent enough guy called Mark, was also quite aware of this. It was why he gave her regular hours and put up with her being late and other small performance problems. She drew in customers.

I'd been working at Turpo's for about 3 months at this point. I'd worked with Divya a lot, but we never really connected much. I can probably blame myself for that, she's a very intimidatingly attractive woman and I'm pretty shy. She's South Indian by descent, with the melodious voice to match and hints of an inherited accent, Divya was apparently the child of immigrants and thus, first generation American. Her physical features were what made her impressive, seeing that she stood just a little over six foot tall, had the aforementioned truckload of booty, also possessed very large seemingly natural breasts, but most of all...

She had a huge cock.

When I say huge, I need you to understand, Divya's glans literally rubbed against her knee as she walked. She didn't bother hiding it (and I'm honestly not sure she could have), and her tremendous bulge would balloon out of every outfit she wore. But not only was it as long as her thigh, it was thick too. Wearing a skirt like she was that day, her cock, crammed in and held down as it was, looked like she had stuffed a pillow between her legs.

She was always careful to not actually show the beast. I had no idea if she wore underwear that covered it or just made sure to keep it just out of eyesight under her revealing outfits. She definitely wore some kind of underwear though, because I could see it stretched over her expansive ass under her tight skirt.

While Divya cleaned herself up I kept polishing the counter, my mind lost in daydreams about my coworker's incredible body. I served a couple more drinks and one or two more patrons wandered on in. I had assignments to do for uni, that I had planned on working on while things were quiet, but that idea always went out the window whenever Divya walked in. I just wouldn't be able to focus while I was working with her, and it would take quite a vigorous jacking off session to get her off my mind later too.

Divya came back roughly 45 minutes later, her makeup fixed and her outfit straightened up. She had an angular, slightly crooked nose that always caught me off guard with its shape. I shamefully admitted to myself that it was probably because I spent so much time looking everywhere but her face. But I found it made her even more beautiful.

She had her smile back on now and was in full blown work mode. She greeted all the regulars and brought them refills, then upsold them on snacks too. She was good at the job in a way I would never be. It wasn't just that she was insanely sexually attractive, like a living breathing fountain of pheromones, she also knew the customers and how to interact with them in just the right way.

Frank, for example, was a happily married man. He used the excuse of watching the footy to come to the bar, but it was easy to see he came so he could see Divya. In particular his eyes always lingered on her large breasts. So Divya played him perfectly. She would come to the table opposite from him and lean over so her deep cleavage would be on full display, and the beautiful bronze skin of her udders would be bursting out and overflowing the edges of the top she wore. Even when she was wearing a loose, flowing top with her skirt, like today, she would be (rather bravely) braless, and her breasts would swing about heavily as she moved, pressing against the soft fabric in enticing ways, with her thick nipples poking out noticeably. She never got too close to Frank, nor tried to be overly flirtatious. He was a stubborn guy who loved his wife of many years, and would have firmly rejected any advances despite being obviously taken with Divya.

Then there was Manny. He was another regular, but far more flirtatious and playful than Frank. Manny's eyes always followed Divya's front-facing endowment, and she would saunter over to him with her head high and crotch pushed out as far as she could manage without her walk looking silly. Her monstrous thick penis didn't really need the help though. The way she bulged against the fabric confining her reminded me of how Olympic swimmers would skim below the water without breaking the surface. The tables were just tall enough that Divya could press her crotch against the edge, and by lifting herself a little before doing so, she intensified the swollen mound of cock so much that it looked like it was trying to burst out and introduce itself. A situation that I don't doubt Manny would've quite enjoyed. Divya always knew just the right amount of flirting to do before breaking off. She never went far enough to let Manny think he had a shot, but was never so cold as to make him think there was no hope. Honestly it was like watching an artist, seeing how she played the customers. Her tips at the end of the night always dwarfed mine. I might've been upset but it was hard not to acknowledge that she earned them with her skill at working the customers.

The night wore on, things went a bit faster with Divya around, as I lost many minutes fantasizing about what it would be like to suck on her huge tits or squeeze my own cock into her.

I had a complicated thought process when it came to her cock though. I've never been interested in men, and cocks aren't really my thing, or at least, cocks on guys. I hadn't really understood what a dickgirl or futanari was before I started working with Divya, but once I did, I became very confused. There was something incredibly... intensely sexual about her huge penis. It was lewd, obscene, vulgar. Thinking about a woman having such an instrument excited me, but at the same time I had no idea what I would do with a cock if ever presented one for sexual gratification. Suck it maybe? Divya's was far too large for that though. The idea of trying to put even the tip of that thing in my mouth was laughable. So I mostly just contented myself imagining other things about her, and tried to leave that aspect alone.

Around 11pm the place had nearly emptied. We had one final patron nursing a drink at the bar, but he was getting ready to head out. Divya was sitting at one of the tables watching the music video that was now playing on the screens. I don't know what came over me, but I had a sudden reckless urge to talk to her. Sure, talking isn't anything to get hyped about, but I've always been shy. I wandered over and sat next to her. She looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Hey" I said.

Bemusement briefly flashed across her face before she replied "Hi Sam". She went back to watching the tv.

It took me a little while to build up the courage to keep talking. But I got there and pushed through.

"Having a good shift?"

She turned back to me, then looked me up and down, seemingly sizing me up.

"It's been okay. You noticed my boyfriend and I had a fight on my way in I'm sure. That kinda put a damper on my mood"

I nodded "Yeah... that'll do it. Relationship problems suck"

She laughed, but not a normal, happy laugh. Instead a harsh bark, almost mocking.

"I just have one relationship problem, and his name is Hamish. I'm honestly about done with him"

"Ah" I said "Sorry to hear that"

"Don't be. It's been a while coming, if I was smart I'd have tossed him to the curb weeks ago. Fuck him. And fuck his stupid side bitch too"

I stayed silent, not really knowing what to say. Divya seemed like she just wanted to rant, and I didn't want to say something stupid by accident.

"I just can't believe the audacity of the man. Acting like I'm lucky to have him. I could go out tonight and come home with three different people if I wanted, he's not some prize and I'm not some lonely hermit just because I've got a..."

She trailed off, it seemed like she'd stopped before mentioning her penis, maybe thinking it was an overshare. I flushed a little and kept my eyes firmly on the tv.

"What about you Sam, you have a girlfriend?"

I looked back at her, a little surprised by the question. Once again that lovely nose caught me off guard, nestled as it was between her dark, perfect eyes.

"Who me? Oh, ah, no. No girlfriend. I don't really have much time to meet women. Too busy studying and working ya know?"

Divya's demeanor shifted, she grinned mischievously and twisted a little in her chair so her full attention was on me. I couldn't help but notice that her wide breasts were being squeezed by her arms now, and before I could stop myself I glanced down at her hefty chest. I quickly moved my eyes back to her face to find her grin now even wider. Caught red-handed.

"Now don't tell me you're a virgin Sam"

I stammered for a second "N-no, what? I didn't say that. Just n-no girlfriend"

She then went on to tease me a little over it, calling me the virgin barkeep and promising that next time a beautiful woman comes in, she'll be my wingman. It was an enjoyable conversation and it continued into the night. The last patron left and I sat talking with Divya for hours. It took me a little while but I began to open up, and soon we were laughing about our coworkers and raving about our shared interests. I would never have picked her as an anime fan, but she was an even bigger one than me. We both loved animals, especially dogs. We even shared an interest in drawing, of all things. I showed her some of the stuff I had been working on for a comic I was writing, she showed me some of her doodles, well that's what she called them anyway. They were very impressive for "doodles".

All this time I kept glancing at her body whenever the opportunity presented itself. She turned away for a moment, and I admired the smooth curve of her thigh as it turned into her ass. At one point she shifted in her chair and tried to adjust her dick, and my eyes lingered on the huge lump of fabric that hid the monster. She caught me every time, and I would blush and look away, shamed, as she grinned knowingly at me.

After a while it hit 1:30am, and we began to lock up and close the bar. We slowed around with it, not wanting to leave, wanting to enjoy the fresh bonding that had just occurred. I realized that even though I didn't think I had a shot with Divya romantically or sexually, I would enjoy being her friend. I would certainly enjoy looking at her every chance I got. I felt a niggle of shame at my perving, but it was swiftly forgotten as I caught a glimpse of Divya bending down to pick up some trash from under a table, displaying her perfect big heart shaped booty.

"I would let you do anything you want to me" I whispered to myself as I watched her.

She turned and asked "Did you say something?". I shook my head and felt myself blush deeply. Thankfully it seemed like she hadn't heard me.

2am came around and we said our goodbyes. As we were walking out the door together I made an excuse and hurried back inside and headed towards the bathroom. The urge to pump out a quick wank got the better of me, and I decided I didn't want to wait till I got home, as I lived over half an hour away.

The bathroom was reasonably clean, I should know, I'm the one that cleaned it. But it was old and covered in graffiti. One of the stall doors was busted and one of the taps didn't work properly. There was also a great big glory hole between two of the stalls, as big around as a soccer ball. I once wondered why the hell it needed to be so damn big, who was using that thing, but then I put two and two together and... well, that was a few evenings of imaging what had happened in this stall. In fact the more I had thought about it the stranger it was. The fact Mark never got it repaired or patched up, the coincidence of it being so pointlessly huge and there being an employee on the roster who happened to possess the equipment to suit it... I never came to a conclusion and in the end just let the thought go.

I pulled my cock out and started pumping it, slowly at first but then faster and harder. I have a pretty decent sized member if I do say so myself. A good 7 inches. Not award winning by any means, but enough that I'm not self conscious about that aspect of myself.

I was getting close to finishing when I heard the bathroom door open. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Divya? Is that you?" I said aloud.

I heard the stall next to me open, and then Divya replied in barely more than a whisper "Don't say anything"

Perplexed and suddenly blue balled, I stood completely still for a while, trying not to breathe too loud. But there was a noise coming from Divya's stall next to me. It was the sound of skin rubbing on skin, and labored breathing.

Was she doing what I thought she was doing? I banished the idea, but it kept coming back. I looked at the side of the stall and realized this was where the Glory Hole was. It was down around crotch level for a standing adult, and looking through it where I was standing all I could see was Divya's feet.

No, don't do it, I told myself. Then I told myself again. Then again.

Then I gave in. I slowly, carefully and silently got down on my knees and looked through the hole. My erection instantly returned in full force, and I gasped.

Divya had pulled her skirt down just below her crotch and pulled her enormous cock out. It was even more of a monster than I had imagined. Now erect it was easily as long as my arm from shoulder to fingertip, and massively thick. The thing was huge, utterly huge. I almost couldn't believe it was a part of Divya's body. The veins on it were thick and tall as fingers and about three major ones wound around the beast, terminating near the tip. It was shaped almost like a long triangle, with an absurdly wide base that ended in a huge head.

The head. Dear god her cock's head. Easily bigger than I would've been able to wrap both my hands around, the thing was so much bigger than anyone could ever hope to be able to handle in any orifice. It was swollen and rounded and curled up smoothly to be shaped like a helmet. It was actually quite perfectly shaped, I felt a pang of momentary jealousy.

And Divya was working it. She gripped it as tight as possible, massaging and squeezing it with all her strength. She had to lean forward just to be able to bring her hands to the tip of her mega cock. Her hands, pretty average for a woman in size, looked absolutely tiny on her dick. They could only reach about ⅔ of the way around her girth at its slimmest.

She periodically massaged her balls too. She'd popped them over the top of her skirt, and they were proportionately massive. They hung a good thumb's length below the base of her giant penis, and each was a huge pendulous orb in its own right. When she would reach down to grab one, her hand would cup it but she would not be able to fit her fingers far enough around it to even lift it. At one point she used both hands to lift one testicle, which she then let fall with a heavy slap against her thigh.

I watched, rapt, as she wanked. My breathing was heavy and I massaged my own erection too. I couldn't stop, it was the most insanely sexy thing I'd ever seen.

It took her a few minutes of this once she had reached full speed, but I heard a groan and then a long squirt of thick cum blasted out of her cock. It hit the lifted toilet seat and splattered the area. Then another came, followed by another, all equally large and thick. Her cum was white and creamy, and I could smell how sweet it was. She splurged all over the toilet and the floor and the wall, groaning gutterally. The cum was so thick it stuck in lumps to every surface and only slowly started to slick down.

I felt my own, much lesser ejaculation happen then too. I couldn't stop the quiet groan I released, and cringed hoping Divya didn't hear me. Despite what was happening I still wasn't entirely sure what was going on, and the stress of getting caught watching and masturbating to Divya's own masturbation was eating at me.

As the final few spurts left Divya's glans, and her body stopped its slight orgasmic convulsions, she heaved a contented sigh. For a moment we both were still, just breathing quietly in the post-ejaculation peace. Then Divya produced a marker from... somewhere. I recognised it as the one we used to write the daily specials poster.

She casually pulled her shirt down, revealing one of her breasts. It looked soft and a little paler than the rest of her, but the consistent teardrop shape showed that her breasts were still firm, not overly saggy despite their impressive size. She removed the lid from the marker and began writing on her breast, a couple inches above the nipple. I couldn't make out what she was writing, but the way she held the sizeable udder down with one hand while she wrote with the other was exciting to watch.

She finished and stepped toward the Glory Hole. Immediately I scrambled to my feet and tried to act like I was just doing my business. But she didn't say anything, and I didn't see her looking up at me. Instead she pushed her lovely brown nipple through the hole, then proceeded to stuff the rest of the breast through behind it. She had an awful lot of tit to squeeze through. The widest part of her breast came through and pulled the last few inches after it. Her exceptional udder sat there, hanging down over the hole, with her big dark nipple erect and waiting. So long and thick that it didn't even stand straight, but rather dropped just the tiniest bit.

I saw what she had written on herself.

12