Divya Pt. 01: Too Big for Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suck me

Decision time. I was shy, uncertain and nervous, but the choice was obvious. I knelt and put my lips to her thick nipple.

She moaned a little and I started licking, then alternating between licking and sucking. I reached up to massage her while I went to town on her heavy teat. After a short while she pulled away and struggled to squash her other breast through the hole for me to suck and play with.

The experience was incredible. I'd always been a boob guy, but the other times I'd had the opportunity to fondle a woman, none of them had been anywhere even in the same ballpark as Divya's size. The biggest was a chubby punk girl who wore her tight curly hair in a pink mohawk. She had had a pretty impressive pair of G cups that I'd had a blast with the couple times we'd met up, but Divya absolutely dwarfed her, being at least double her breast size and weight.

Another little while passed and she pulled away again. I sat waiting for a minute or so, not sure what was happening next. I didn't have to wait long, because Divya put the fat head of her giant cock in the hole and started gradually feeding it through, inch by inch. Just above the head she had written again "Suck me", and the fact she had room to write it in one line reinforced just how thick her shaft was. I leaned forward and kissed her on one of her veins. She was flaccid now, but the mighty veins that had throbbed across the length of her cock were still visible. I heard a muffled "mm-mm" in a negative tone. I pulled away and whispered "sorry", but she didn't reply.

I realized when she started trying to squish one of her balls through the hole that she didn't want me stimulating her, because an erection was going to render an already difficult task impossible. I heard her grunt in pain a few times as she worked to pop her weighty testicles one by one through what little space could be made between her somewhat flexible cock and the hard edges of the glory hole. The second massive ball squeezed out and rolled down to hang heavily against the stall wall, and Divya sighed in relief. She then finished stuffing the rest of her shaft through. The last few inches were massive, even flaccid. She literally filled the entire hole and even busted over the edges a little.

I started stroking her cock. It was soft and felt swollen and heavy. I attempted to pick it up with one hand, but quickly had to use the other as the floppy mountain of cock threatened to slide and roll out of my grip. I kissed it a couple times, still a tentative, it tasted a little salty. I started licking it, then started slobbering all over her length and girth. I used my hands to rub and squeeze and massage her and felt her start to stiffen. From the other stall I heard Divya moan softly. I got more vigorous and wild with my sucking and licking, even biting her giant penis a couple times. Each time I did, her cock surged. The staggering size of her erection started to re-emerge. I had to shuffle backwards just to have room to maneuver the absurd length of her shaft.

After a couple more minutes of play, Divya's erection reached full strength. She was throbbing and hard as a rock. The huge pulsing veins had swollen up to full size again, and I briefly amused myself pressing on one and seeing it spring back up immediately as I took the pressure off.

I marveled at Divya. Her genitalia was a masterpiece. She was colossally and beautifully endowed. The immense thick swell near the base of her cock was straining and bulging against the edges of the glory hole. It almost looked painful. And while her girth did lessen from approximately as thick around as my thigh down to perhaps as thick as my bicep, the beastly member was no less impressive right down to the tip.

On a whim I lifted the giant cock to lick and suck it from below, and there I saw more writing, now stretched from Divya's growth and a little smudged from my efforts.

Cum in me

Above the words was an arrow pointing to the tip of the massive cock. Her meaning was clear. I lifted it to look straight at the swollen round head of her penis. The opening in the tip was proportionately big. It actually looked just right to accomodate my own girth.

To test that I was right about what she wanted, I pulled the opening apart the tiniest bit and slipped the very top of my finger inside. Divya shuddered and pushed against the stall wall, driving my finger slightly further into her. I got up and rubbed some saliva on my own achingly hard cock, then took hers in my hands and placed myself at her tip. I was more than a little dazed at what I was doing, but there was only one part of my body in control now, and I slowly slid it into Divya's gigantic throbbing penis.

It didn't feel much different than a tight pussy, though it was less well naturally lubricated. I started thrusting in and out of her, gradually increasing my pace. I didn't know how long I had in me, as I had to start thinking about other, much less sexy things almost immediately to keep myself from finishing too quickly.

The huge cock I was fucking responded, as Divya thrust herself forward the small amount she was able to, glued as she was to the glory hole by the monstrous circumference of her dick. We matched rhythms and I moved my eyes all around the stall and bathroom to avoid looking at or thinking about what I was doing, as I knew I would instantly cum if I gave in.

We kept going for what felt like a good five or more minutes. Divya's moaning grew louder and her thrusting more powerful and erratic. I could sense her building to another climax. Knowing she would cum soon I finally allowed myself to rejoin the moment. I looked down at her giant cock. It stretched so far out into the stall that my butt cheeks were slapping the other side of the stall as I fucked her. I watched it expand as my own cock entered it, then shrink again as I pulled out. I sped up a little and then it happened, and I felt the waves of orgasm crash over my body. I struggled to keep thrusting as I came inside Divya's colossal shaft. My eyes fluttered and one of my legs threatened to give out. Divya must've felt me cum because her moaning reached a crescendo and she shouted "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" as she pushed forward with all her might. Her gigacock, now fully at its hardest, pushed my crotch all the way back up against the stall's other wall. Suddenly her semen was pressing hard against my cock, and then it came rushing all over it and out onto my legs and testicles. Divya came extremely hard onto me. The force was like a garden hose turned up to full, and it seemed she hadn't used up much of her store the first time she came, because this time it felt like a lot more. Soon her hot, thick cum was dripping off my entire lower body and forming a pool around my feet, but she still wasn't done. Five voluminous waves of her slimy ejaculate flowed over me, one after the other. It splashed everywhere. My pants were soaked, my underwear was soaked, the bottom of my shirt was soaked. Semen was splattered all up my stomach, chest, arms and even on my chin and face. Impulsively I scooped a little onto my finger and tasted it. It wasn't terrible, a little sweet even.

When Divya's orgasms finally subsided, her still lightly pulsing member started to soften and I felt it slide off my own cock. Divya pulled the widest section through the glory hole, then worked her fat testicles through and finally pulled the rest of it back into her stall. I heard her fixing her clothing and zipping herself up, then the stall door opened and she left without a word.

I stood there for a little while, unmoving, completely covered in her cum. My tiny little mind was blown. It had been the most insanely hot sex I'd ever had. I felt spent, I felt used, I felt dirty and I felt satisfied.

It took me another hour to clean up the mess Divya had made. She had coated a huge section of both cubicles in sticky, difficult to remove semen. I went through two whole rolls of toilet paper and an entire box of disinfectant wipes before it was done. I was a little miffed Divya hadn't stayed to help, after all she was very much the primary responsible party, but I suppose that was the price I paid for the incredible sex.

I slept like a log that night, and when I came in the next day, I was informed by another coworker Divya was taking the rest of the week off. Something about moving into a new place. Good for her.

12