All Comments on 'DIXIE: Accidently Seduces Her Dad'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable, looking forward to the next chapter

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Very nice. The setting and story are unique. Excellent sex. Thank you for not doing the all-too-common shaved pussy and huge cock routine--it's so boring. I was worried there for a minute with the bath scene... Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to Chapter Two.

PS: Only one spelling error jumped out. Finer should be finger. Don't know if you can edit after posting...

Ocean33Ocean33almost 3 years ago

An great story I do hope you continue with this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Chapter 2 to follow soon."

.

Chapter numbers belong in the title to warn it's not a complete story, NOT in the story!

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

Very well written and completely hot!

justwarped2018justwarped2018almost 3 years ago

great story and loved how it all came together

can not wait to read more

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Loved it and feel that same draw to my daughter.

ragg3dym4nragg3dym4nalmost 3 years ago

Very nice! Great thing to wake up to.

My favorite aspect of your writing here is that uniquely Floridian dialect you weave into her narration and thought. It really gives depth to the character that I don't see very often.

Some minor editing issues, but they can easily be overlooked when the content is so good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Now we just need to get mama in the bed with them!! Five stars and a favorite point!

robert33801robert33801almost 3 years ago

I love your style and your flow of writing. I enjoy the locations of where the intimacy happens. It's probably because I reside in the south. Florida to be exact. I look forward to reading more of your content. Keep them cumming lol (well that was douchey of me) Thanks again

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

I love the story. I love the way Tucker made her see her self as the beautiful woman she is! At first I thought that I could do without her watching mom and the landlord, but I guess I needed it in the story to know mom wasn't gonna intrude with Dixie and dad because she had someone else. I wish there were more stories that address gsa, I enjoyed your take on it.

5⭐ & favorited

mandygirl92mandygirl92almost 3 years ago

OMG this made me so wet reading it. Please tell me there is going to be another chapter!

Kathryn89Kathryn89almost 3 years ago

Love to read more about these two!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Story was great as usual. The sex was excellent! You are very, very good at this.

Please don't keep us waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, it was amazing, so very hot! The daddy/daughter incest is something I've enjoyed immensely in the past having phone sex with strangers. Very, very much a turn on!! Thats why I rated it a 5!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another fine story so well written and much rich detail. Starting to love your writing! Going to cut this comment short so I can start Chapter 2!

Another 5 star offering. Thank you for sharing your fantasies and suburb writing talent.

Cheers

SAGE

TombrostwinTombrostwinover 2 years ago

As I read more of your stories, your writing style is becoming familiar - it makes me feel at ease, much like the characters in this story. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very clever how you brought them together to make love and then Mama showed up at the diner and they became aware they are father and daughter (soon to find out a pregnant daughter!!). Their loving was so sweet. His deposit of his seed in her pussy was an amazing experience for both of them. But I think she needed his cock even more than he needed her pussy and big tits. Great story. I read part 2 first, not seeing part 1 right before part 2. Then I saw it as I scrolled thru to choose another story, so I read it second. Still loved it and really would love it if you wrote a few more chapters. Thanks for the wonderful mind picture you gave me. My cock thanks you too.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story well done I'm 69 today and really enjoy when a author can hold me in there story nice keep on please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just read this when I realized it should have been read before chapter 2, duh!! But it's not listed with ch 2, so I thought that perhaps the first part was removed for some reason. I was glad to find it. I knew the basic idea that Dixie fucked her dad, unknowingly, but it's nice to have all the details. Great story DG. And the uncest was so arousing. Even after Dixie and her dad had already fucked and discovered they were related, they had another amazing time fucking and sucking each other. So, did she get impregnated during the first fucking when they didn't know they were related OR did she get knocked-up during the second fucking when they knew they were father and daughter? Can't tell and they didn't really care. So nice how it all turned out in the 2nd chapter. Be sure to read it!! Loved it!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope she's pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this father daughter coupling

Kathryn89Kathryn89almost 2 years ago

Lovely, looking forward to Pt 2 :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Dixie Ch.01: Accidentally Seduces Her Dad:" - Eighteen Year Old Daughter, Dixie and Thirty-seven Year Old Never Married Father, Tucker And Thirty-six Year Old Never Married Mother, Mae.

Being a purist-at-heart, lover of incest--one male and one female, meaning no more than twosomes, etc.,--with familial love, romance and as much happiness, richness, and freedoms as is the lives of the majority of heterosexual couples, one would guess that I'm disappointed with the threesome of this family. NOT.

As with any, occasional situation there are exceptions. This story is the exception for me, in that Father Tucker, pregnant Daughter Dixie and pregnant Mother Mae's lives, belatedly, never had the opportunity when Tucker was lied to by Mae about her pregnancy with Dixie eighteen years ago--to form a cohesive family! They now have a second and fabulous uniting opportunity, with NEW lives now "baking in the ovens" of daughter Dixie and mother Mae. Opportunities presented, opportunities garnered and assembled!!! Lovingly, with a threesome that has my blessings for unity and future growth.

The theme, location background, and local "yodels", is my kind of people (being from God's Country of Western North Carolina). The characters dialogue IS worthy of praise and recognition, and the roles of all the characters is well plotted and written. Summing up.....Love it, LOVE IT.

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

I just loved this story. It was well written with lots of detail and scene development. Your words painted some really erotic pictures. (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting and arousing story.

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 1 year ago

I didn't bother to start reading Ch.2 till I found Ch. 1.

Fucking daughters unknowingly is always a turn-on and happens more than we can know.

Though I'm not a tit man I did have to find an example and the closes I could come to her was Hayden Panettiere with 38B.

Your style of fantasy writing made even this 81-year-old want to be her dad giving her a baby. I'm assuming anyways as I've not read the second chapter yet.

Oh and missing a letter in a word is no big problem.

Lust4Sure

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

I'm loving this story, so far... I'm afraid of where you're going with this. I love the I / T genre but hate the father / daughter or mother / son pregnancy idea that seems to be so prevalent here. I hate any talk of condoms, but the pill should be used, or at least the morning after pill as a fallback because of the 'virgin' stories.

All children should be planned and wanted in any genre, IMHO. Not having a plan to have kids is a plan in and of itself.

I know that there is a sequel all ready written but...

Oh well... Great job, thanks for sharing your work. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know that if my father-in-law had seen my wife naked, he would not have been able to resist her beauty. And, who knows, maybe he did see her naked and she never told me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...